The 'just nipping out for a while' thread

The place for spinning interesting fictitious tales, including your virtual racing exploits
Salamander

Re: The 'just nipping out for a while' thread

Post by Salamander »

I don't even know why you're still complaining about this, Axel. We already know your problems with how things are, and you've already stopped your involvement in anything in the ASMF. What do you want from continuing this argument? Because if it's to change the way the ASMF runs, when most people are fine with the emphasis on realism, then you can forget about it.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

Now you got me successfully confused. DO NOT REPLY
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

AxelP800 wrote: DO NOT REPLY

Don't tell me what to do. DO NOT REPLY
Message me on Discord.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

AxelP800 wrote:Now you got me successfully confused. DO NOT REPLY

Hey, as long as you stop complaining for no apparent reason, I'm cool with that.
Everything's great.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

The point in racing is to be first to the finishline, not to be first to the borderline.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

I
Ataxia wrote:I think everyone needs to just man the f*ck up and get on with what they're doing. If you're running a race series, the onus is on you to make sure it's running properly. If someone's complaining about your posting habits, it might hurt your pride but just take the advice on board and move on. No point in crying about it.

I would say that crying about how other members mistakes or lack of knowledge is equally as pointless. As for the Canon is run, the best course of action is just to abide by the same rules as everyone else. I can safely say from personal experience that repeatedly complaining about it does not achieve anything

Just my two cents
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Exams are coming for me, so expect me to be entering almost-intermittent lurk-only mode from May 22 to 31. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

I wam going to be on holiday in Malta for the next 9 days, if anything is needed, just email me.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Thanks to my computer beimg broken i will be off for the next few days
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Apparently i forgot to mention that i was away yesterday, friday and today. Music festival and a wedding in between. I'm back tomorrow anyway.
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Just in case I don't have internet, I'll be gone from the 4th through the 8th (at least a break I can confirm unlike my many in the past half year) for the sake of going to the Canadian GP, which will be my first GP experience. I cannot wait for it!
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
good_Ralf

Post by good_Ralf »

go_Rubens wrote:Just in case I don't have internet, I'll be gone from the 4th through the 8th (at least a break I can confirm unlike my many in the past half year) for the sake of going to the Canadian GP, which will be my first GP experience. I cannot wait for it!

Hope you enjoy it. It ought to be a memorable race, although regarding the recent lack of shock results and the miserable race of 2013 that isn't a certainty.
Check out the position of the sun on 2 August at 20:08 in my garden

Allard Kalff in 1994 wrote:OH!! Schumacher in the wall! Right in front of us, Michael Schumacher is in the wall! He's hit the pitwall, he c... Ah, it's Jos Verstappen.
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

Going on vacation from 21st June to 28th June
tommykl has a stroke
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

I am not here from Wednesday to Sunday, so, uh, yeah...if you want me to do stuff you'll have to give it to my receptionist and she'll sort it out when I'm back. Or send me PMs, because I can't actually afford to employ a receptionist.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Please note that I'll be going back to Indonesia starting on 23rd-24th July - and I'll be active again once I figure out the mobile internet. :)
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

I'll most likely be without Internet access from the 30th of July to the 5th of August.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

In mid-September i will be moving to a new house so i won't be active for one or two weeks
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

I'll be away from the forums from tomorrow until 22nd August.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Been in the process of moving into a new flat since Monday so won't be on here very much for the next week or two without internet.
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

I will be away from tomorrow to Wednesday
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I'll be away on a short holiday break from 13th to 15th October 2015.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

I'm going to be training for my new job away from home, so I will not have access to my computer, but if you need to get in touch with me, a forum PM or email should do the trick.
Everything's great.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

I will be on holiday between 4th of november and 17th of november.
I will try to access with mobile, i can't garantuee being able to do that regularly, so answering important questions might take a while, therefore i advice you to discuss important things before the 4th of november.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

As an FYI to anyone that needs it, I'll be travelling down to Melbourne with the racing team I work with tomorrow morning, and I won't be returning until Monday afternoon (14th of December). If you require me for anything, I'll try to get to it during the race weekend, but I wouldn't bet the house on it
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Currently on a short break/holiday in a wet North Wales until Tuesday evening.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Guick heads up - my laptop is going in for a service tomorrow, and given the issues with the hard drive that I've had, I'm not sure how long it'll be there for. Chances are I won't be around the forums or the chat until the New Year.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

As of 12:45 p.m. tomorrow, with me turning 18, I'm going to be enlisted into National Service, a compulsory two-year or so programme where people like us are trained to go into the Army here in Singapore. What does that mean for me?

I'm not going to be here for 2-3 weeks, and after that, my access to this forum will probably be restricted to just the weekends. For the next 1.5 years. I'll try to work things out with my series in place of my absence and so on, in particular F3 Eurasia, GTR-WC (holy shite I got a 1-2 last race), Alt-F1 1950's and the alternate A1GP.

I'll try to cover my plans across these series for the next few weeks today, but if there's anything specific you want me to cover, drop me a PM today. Thanks.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

WaffleCat wrote:As of 12:45 p.m. tomorrow, with me turning 18, I'm going to be enlisted into National Service, a compulsory two-year or so programme where people like us are trained to go into the Army here in Singapore. What does that mean for me?

I'm not going to be here for 2-3 weeks, and after that, my access to this forum will probably be restricted to just the weekends. For the next 1.5 years. I'll try to work things out with my series in place of my absence and so on, in particular F3 Eurasia, GTR-WC (holy shite I got a 1-2 last race), Alt-F1 1950's and the alternate A1GP.

I'll try to cover my plans across these series for the next few weeks today, but if there's anything specific you want me to cover, drop me a PM today. Thanks.

Damn, sucks to hear that. Good luck for the next year and a half, man.
#FreeGonzo
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Laptop went in for its service yesterday afternoon, so I probably won't be on the forum much until Saturday. Sorry if I'm holding up any series with my absence.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I may not be posting much over the next few days. Got a fever and feeling very tired and under the weather. No idea how long it'll last for.
MCard LOLA
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I think I might have a headache tomorrow. This will really impact my creative output for its duration, so please keep this in mind before posting. I'll provide an update when it's gone so that normal service can resume.

I mean honestly. FFS.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

I will be out of touch over the weekend since I have a field trip as part of my college courses to do over the two days. I may pop by sometime after 7 PM PST, but don't expect any major posts, if at all, in that time.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

I have exams upcoming, so my activity will be even reduced for the first two weeks of February. :)
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Without dragging things out or being too dramatic - I'm leaving. If anybody wants my stuff, they can have it.
Everything's great.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Salamander wrote:Without dragging things out or being too dramatic - I'm leaving. If anybody wants my stuff, they can have it.

See ya next week!

Seriously though, I'll keep your stuff warm in my series so you can pick it up if you want to come back...and since I've got F3 in hand, I'll finish 2018.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Salamander wrote:Without dragging things out or being too dramatic - I'm leaving. If anybody wants my stuff, they can have it.

Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Nuppiz wrote:

It's true...
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

shinji wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

It's true...

"You can logout any time you like, but you can never leave..."
MCard LOLA
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

With exams coming and despite my request for Indy liveries, probably starting from tomorrow I'll be limiting my time on PMMF until around 15th of March. I can still active on other forums, but with only smartphone in hand, limited ability there.
tommykl has a stroke
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Just letting you guys know that I will be starting university next week therefore I will not be on here as often.

PM me if you require me to do anything regarding my teams and/or drivers.

Cheers,
V8fan12
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?