The place for spinning interesting fictitious tales, including your virtual racing exploits
by DemocalypseNow 16 Feb 2013, 12:38
Why are there two drivers called Martin van der Maeyede and Martin van der Meyde managed by the same person with the same nationality, it's so flipping confusing :x

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
by pasta_maldonado 16 Feb 2013, 13:02
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:Why are there two drivers called Martin van der Maeyede and Martin van der Meyde managed by the same person with the same nationality, it's so flipping confusing :x

Due to my own incompetence when managing drivers :lol:

I entered MVDM in F1RICS not realising about RWRS canon, meaning I had two drivers in two different series in the same year called Martin van der Maeyede. I didn't want to dump F1RICS MVDM as he was quite good for us, so instead of having two drivers with exactly the same named, I recommend the F1RICS driver to Martin van der Meyde.

I won't be bringing him to Europe though as that would drive people over the edge! :P

F1RICS = Martin van der Meyde
RWRS = Martin van der Maeyede

Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
by FMecha 16 Feb 2013, 17:12
As the original guy who came up with this idea...

Klon wrote:People complaining about The_Lukas without complaining about tommykl who does the same and isn't even rejectful whilst doing so bother me a bit.


You want I to invoke Mecha's law on him? :?

Also, I found DGN's and HRT's confirmed absence from the (upcoming) 2015 F1RWRS Brazilian GP is just BATHPLUGGING UNNECESSARY. :x :roll:

PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
by Salamander 16 Feb 2013, 17:37
FMecha wrote:As the original guy who came up with this idea...

Klon wrote:People complaining about The_Lukas without complaining about tommykl who does the same and isn't even rejectful whilst doing so bother me a bit.


You want I to invoke Mecha's law on him? :?


What? Why do you think that's even remotely what he meant!?

FMecha wrote:Also, I found DGN's and HRT's confirmed absence from the (upcoming) 2015 F1RWRS Brazilian GP is just BATHPLUGGING UNNECESSARY. :x :roll:


I would've thought you would be in favour of that - it makes Mecha's job getting on to the grid that much easier.

Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
by FMecha 16 Feb 2013, 18:05
BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
FMecha wrote:Also, I found DGN's and HRT's confirmed absence from the (upcoming) 2015 F1RWRS Brazilian GP is just BATHPLUGGING UNNECESSARY. :x :roll:


I would've thought you would be in favour of that - it makes Mecha's job getting on to the grid that much easier.


At first glance, yes. However, when you know what excuses DGN and Holden made to not to arrive to the GP in question (DGN to focus on F1 and Holden after unable to given a fifth driver for the race due to FZ's legal issues), things became ridiculous. :roll:

PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
by pasta_maldonado 16 Feb 2013, 18:11
FMecha wrote:
BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
FMecha wrote:Also, I found DGN's and HRT's confirmed absence from the (upcoming) 2015 F1RWRS Brazilian GP is just BATHPLUGGING UNNECESSARY. :x :roll:


I would've thought you would be in favour of that - it makes Mecha's job getting on to the grid that much easier.


At first glance, yes. However, when you know what excuses DGN and Holden made to not to arrive to the GP in question (DGN to focus on F1 and Holden after unable to given a fifth driver for the race due to FZ's legal issues), things became ridiculous. :roll:

What's wrong with that? Adds a bit of intrigue to the series, makes it more interesting! That's what an love about F1RWRS-it's so different to F1. Can you see someone getting a bucket of ice water being thrown over them on the F1 podium? Can you see post race brawls in F1? Are the rivalries as intense? The fact that DGN and HRT are allowed to do that makes the whole show more interesting, F1RWRS is not there to follow RL conventions.

I bet you won't be saying how ridiculous the situation is if both Mechas make the grid and somehow one scores a point ;)

Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
by Salamander 16 Feb 2013, 18:17
FMecha wrote:
BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
FMecha wrote:Also, I found DGN's and HRT's confirmed absence from the (upcoming) 2015 F1RWRS Brazilian GP is just BATHPLUGGING UNNECESSARY. :x :roll:


I would've thought you would be in favour of that - it makes Mecha's job getting on to the grid that much easier.


At first glance, yes. However, when you know what excuses DGN and Holden made to not to arrive to the GP in question (DGN to focus on F1 and Holden after unable to given a fifth driver for the race due to FZ's legal issues), things became ridiculous. :roll:


Hey, if it gets 4 cars out of your way, why care? I know if I was in your position, I'd take anything I could get.

Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
by Londoner 16 Feb 2013, 18:53
This will almost certainly happen...

Image

kevinbotz, discussing magnesium wrote:But it's so light and lovely, Tommy. Never mind that it effectively turned Grand Prix cars constructed out of it into incendiary bombs. :P
by FMecha 16 Feb 2013, 19:10
pasta_maldonado wrote:
FMecha wrote:
BlindCaveSalamander wrote:I would've thought you would be in favour of that - it makes Mecha's job getting on to the grid that much easier.


At first glance, yes. However, when you know what excuses DGN and Holden made to not to arrive to the GP in question (DGN to focus on F1 and Holden after unable to given a fifth driver for the race due to FZ's legal issues), things became ridiculous. :roll:

What's wrong with that? Adds a bit of intrigue to the series, makes it more interesting! That's what an love about F1RWRS-it's so different to F1. Can you see someone getting a bucket of ice water being thrown over them on the F1 podium? Can you see post race brawls in F1? Are the rivalries as intense? The fact that DGN and HRT are allowed to do that makes the whole show more interesting, F1RWRS is not there to follow RL conventions.

I bet you won't be saying how ridiculous the situation is if both Mechas make the grid and somehow one scores a point ;)


I don't see those because "I don't usually attend F1RWRS commentaries - but when I do, Mecha have to qualify for the race first" policy. Yes you are right that I may look try to RL-pushing things, but on the second point (about one of my car in the points), I am very pessimistic on that, just like how Shizuka thinks about his team, Revolution DMS. ;)

Londoner, change "Autodynamics" to "Autodynamics and Dofasco" and you will be very right. I am very sure that Dofasco will suffer EuroBrunitis this year (i.e. the only team that went whole a year without a single race start this season) ;)

PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
by DemocalypseNow 16 Feb 2013, 19:20
FMecha wrote:Londoner, change "Autodynamics" to "Autodynamics and Dofasco" and you will be very right. I am very sure that Dofasco will suffer EuroBrunitis this year (i.e. the only team that went whole a year without a single race start this season) ;)

Which would be a shame because Buyvolov and Tajner really aren't that bad at all. It's all the car's fault. Tajner is easilly good enough to become world champion were he and Mark Dagnall to swap places.

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
by AdrianSutil 16 Feb 2013, 22:50
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
FMecha wrote:Londoner, change "Autodynamics" to "Autodynamics and Dofasco" and you will be very right. I am very sure that Dofasco will suffer EuroBrunitis this year (i.e. the only team that went whole a year without a single race start this season) ;)

Which would be a shame because Buyvolov and Tajner really aren't that bad at all. It's all the car's fault. Tajner is easilly good enough to become world champion were he and Mark Dagnall to swap places.

Buyvolov needs a better drive too. The drivers can only do so much.

Anyway, with both DGN and HRT out of Brazil what will happen to qualifying? Do five teams advance from pre-q or do 6 drivers DNQ instead of the usual two?

RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
by DemocalypseNow 16 Feb 2013, 23:46
AdrianSutil wrote:
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
FMecha wrote:Londoner, change "Autodynamics" to "Autodynamics and Dofasco" and you will be very right. I am very sure that Dofasco will suffer EuroBrunitis this year (i.e. the only team that went whole a year without a single race start this season) ;)

Which would be a shame because Buyvolov and Tajner really aren't that bad at all. It's all the car's fault. Tajner is easilly good enough to become world champion were he and Mark Dagnall to swap places.

Buyvolov needs a better drive too. The drivers can only do so much.

I don't understand some teams and their acceptance of hiring mediocre drivers. Why do Gillet stick with Moll after all this time? Why was Cannon the driver Autodynamics went with, and then continued with, when the likes of Plaza and Spencer were kicking around? I would be interested in Buyvolov if my roster wasn't already full of almost-a-world-champion David Koczo and pay-driver extrodinaire(s) Ben Fleet/Ron Mignolet. There wouldn't be many ways in which that lineup could be improved.

AdrianSutil wrote:Anyway, with both DGN and HRT out of Brazil what will happen to qualifying? Do five teams advance from pre-q or do 6 drivers DNQ instead of the usual two?

I expect it will be five teams making it from pre-qualifying.

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
by RonDenisDeletraz 16 Feb 2013, 23:54
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:I don't understand some teams and their acceptance of hiring mediocre drivers. Why do Gillet stick with Moll after all this time? Why was Cannon the driver Autodynamics went with, and then continued with, when the likes of Plaza and Spencer were kicking around?


Spencer? Were you living under a rock in his stint for Boxtel :lol:

And I don't think there is any problem with the Gillet lineup personally

aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
by DemocalypseNow 16 Feb 2013, 23:56
eurobrun wrote:Spencer? Were you living under a rock in his stint for Boxtel :lol:

In his single appearance for Alitalia he was faster than Koczo.

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
by RonDenisDeletraz 16 Feb 2013, 23:59
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Spencer? Were you living under a rock in his stint for Boxtel :lol:

In his single appearance for Alitalia he was faster than Koczo.


Wow, because on race pace he was absolutely thrashed by Battani at Boxtel so that surprises me

aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
by Ataxia 17 Feb 2013, 00:06
Why on earth do people keep letting Benoit Voeckler into their seats?

Voecklerrea is spreading like wildfire...

Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
by Gerudo Dragon 17 Feb 2013, 00:07
Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:Why on earth do people keep letting Benoit Voeckler into their seats?

Voecklerrea is spreading like wildfire...
IC Reason: Alstom money
OOC Reason: For a laugh

Trump 2016
by RonDenisDeletraz 17 Feb 2013, 00:08
Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:Why on earth do people keep letting Benoit Voeckler into their seats?

Voecklerrea is spreading like wildfire...


I know that I would never let him into any of my teams

aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
by TomWazzleshaw 17 Feb 2013, 00:10
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
AdrianSutil wrote:Anyway, with both DGN and HRT out of Brazil what will happen to qualifying? Do five teams advance from pre-q or do 6 drivers DNQ instead of the usual two?

I expect it will be five teams making it from pre-qualifying.


Nope, only four teams will advance. It's just that there'll be one less team in Pre-Q to deal with as well.

And to this day, I still can't understand how EastLonderer chose such a piss-poor lineup for the GB A team when the B team is so much better.

Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
by RonDenisDeletraz 17 Feb 2013, 06:07
Cynon wrote:The canon around here is unnecessarily confusing.


I agree, mainly due to all the leagues set in the past. The main 5 leagues are really the simplest things to understand in this timeline

aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
by RealRacingRoots 17 Feb 2013, 06:22
eurobrun wrote:
Cynon wrote:The canon around here is unnecessarily confusing.


I agree, mainly due to all the leagues set in the past. The main 5 leagues are really the simplest things to understand in this timeline


Probably need a sub-Forum for the RWRS releated stuff. (F1R, F2R, F3R, F1RD, Indy, GTR, RoLFS, probably other stuff I'm missing) The cannon has swelled to an amazing size and it is sometimes tricky to keep track of everything, I agree.

The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
.
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
.
GT Super Series
by pasta_maldonado 17 Feb 2013, 10:07
RealRacingRoots wrote:
eurobrun wrote:
Cynon wrote:The canon around here is unnecessarily confusing.


I agree, mainly due to all the leagues set in the past. The main 5 leagues are really the simplest things to understand in this timeline


Probably need a sub-Forum for the RWRS releated stuff. (F1R, F2R, F3R, F1RD, Indy, GTR, RoLFS, probably other stuff I'm missing) The cannon has swelled to an amazing size and it is sometimes tricky to keep track of everything, I agree.

As of posting time, the canon (I BELEIVE) looks like this, in chronological order:

rFactor Alternate Formula One (1979-1980)
LifeGP (1991-1992)
F1RGP2C (1994-1998)
ProstGP (2001)
F1RWRS (2010-)
F1 Rejects LFS Cup (2011-2012) (First incarnation of RoLFS)
F1RMGP (2011-)
F2RWRS (2014-)
F3RWRS (2014-)
RoLFS (2014-2015)
F1RICS (2015-)
F1RDS (2015-)
F1RSTC (2015/2016-)
GTRWC (2016-)
Aeronds karting series (2016-)

Admittedly, it's very confusing for anyone new to RWRS what is canon, what isn't and why! :lol: If you have those questions then I'm not the man, but those series are the accepted canon.

Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
by Salamander 17 Feb 2013, 10:09
pasta_maldonado wrote:As of posting time, the canon (I BELEIVE) looks like this, in chronological order:

rFactor Alternate Formula One (1979-1980)
LifeGP (1991-1992)
F1RGP2C (1994-1998)
ProstGP (2001)
F1RWRS (2010-)
F1 Rejects LFS Cup (2011-2012) (First incarnation of RoLFS)
F1RMGP (2011-)
F2RWRS (2014-)
F3RWRS (2014-)
RoLFS (2014-2015)
F1RICS (2015-)
F1RDS (2015-)
F1RSTC (2015/2016-)
GTRWC (2016-)
Aeronds karting series (2016-)

Admittedly, it's very confusing for anyone new to RWRS what is canon, what isn't and why! :lol: If you have those questions then I'm not the man, but those series are the accepted canon.


Maybe we should make a sticky thread including what is canon and what isn't?

Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
by TomWazzleshaw 17 Feb 2013, 10:20
pasta_maldonado wrote:
RealRacingRoots wrote:
eurobrun wrote:
I agree, mainly due to all the leagues set in the past. The main 5 leagues are really the simplest things to understand in this timeline


Probably need a sub-Forum for the RWRS releated stuff. (F1R, F2R, F3R, F1RD, Indy, GTR, RoLFS, probably other stuff I'm missing) The cannon has swelled to an amazing size and it is sometimes tricky to keep track of everything, I agree.

As of posting time, the canon (I BELEIVE) looks like this, in chronological order:

rFactor Alternate Formula One (1979-1980)
LifeGP (1991-1992)
F1RGP2C (1994-1998)
ProstGP (2001)
F1RWRS (2010-)
F1 Rejects LFS Cup (2011-2012) (First incarnation of RoLFS)
F1RMGP (2011-)
F2RWRS (2014-)
F3RWRS (2014-)
RoLFS (2014-2015)
F1RICS (2015-)
F1RDS (2015-)
F1RSTC (2015/2016-)
GTRWC (2016-)
Aeronds karting series (2016-)

Admittedly, it's very confusing for anyone new to RWRS what is canon, what isn't and why! :lol: If you have those questions then I'm not the man, but those series are the accepted canon.


You forgot Tristan's Nations Cup which is semi-canon but other than that, it seems about right.

Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
by pi314159 17 Feb 2013, 10:34
I think F1RMGP is seperate, except the Bathurst Enduro. But I'm not sure.

pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
by TomWazzleshaw 17 Feb 2013, 10:36
pi314159 wrote:I think F1RMGP is seperate, except the Bathurst Enduro. But I'm not sure.


If it wasn't for the Bathurst Enduro, the F1RMGP would probably be the headline of the other major canonical timeline (which consists of all of Samster's championships, Tommykl's 1950s F1 championship and your mid-late 70s championship)

Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
by WaffleCat 17 Feb 2013, 10:42
pasta_maldonado wrote:As of posting time, the canon (I BELEIVE) looks like this, in chronological order:

rFactor Alternate Formula One (1979-1980)
LifeGP (1991-1992)
F1RGP2C (1994-1998)
ProstGP (2001)
F1RWRS (2010-)
F1 Rejects LFS Cup (2011-2012) (First incarnation of RoLFS)
F1RMGP (2011-)
F2RWRS (2014-)
F3RWRS (2014-)
RoLFS (2014-2015)
F1RICS (2015-)
F1RDS (2015-)
F1RSTC (2015/2016-)
GTRWC (2016-)
Aeronds karting series (2016-)

Admittedly, it's very confusing for anyone new to RWRS what is canon, what isn't and why! :lol: If you have those questions then I'm not the man, but those series are the accepted canon.


Don't forget the F1RBCC,though that thing didn't last for very long.

My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
by RonDenisDeletraz 17 Feb 2013, 10:47
WaffleCat wrote:Don't forget the F1RBCC,though that thing didn't last for very long.


I would much prefer if it isn't canon as it makes my namesake's career background more realistic

aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
by pi314159 17 Feb 2013, 10:51
Wizzie wrote:
pi314159 wrote:I think F1RMGP is seperate, except the Bathurst Enduro. But I'm not sure.


If it wasn't for the Bathurst Enduro, the F1RMGP would probably be the headline of the other major canonical timeline (which consists of all of Samster's championships, Tommykl's 1950s F1 championship and your mid-late 70s championship)

I think they are unconnected? At least Samsters A1GP and tommykl's Formula One are seperate, since Barth died in A1GP 1951 and competes in F1 in 1952.

pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
by TomWazzleshaw 17 Feb 2013, 10:57
pi314159 wrote:
Wizzie wrote:
pi314159 wrote:I think F1RMGP is seperate, except the Bathurst Enduro. But I'm not sure.


If it wasn't for the Bathurst Enduro, the F1RMGP would probably be the headline of the other major canonical timeline (which consists of all of Samster's championships, Tommykl's 1950s F1 championship and your mid-late 70s championship)

I think they are unconnected? At least Samsters A1GP and tommykl's Formula One are seperate, since Barth died in A1GP 1951 and competes in F1 in 1952.


That's because Tommykl missed a memo somewhere as from memory, at least one driver has been disallowed from participating in the A1GP due to being killed off in tommykl's series.

Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
by AdrianSutil 17 Feb 2013, 11:01
Well this might be a problem now because i was planning on bringing the ART name back to F1RWRS. After all, Ashley Lilly is the grandson of Mr.Lilly from tommykl's series and Mr.Alexander is a relative of Ashley Lilly.

RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
by WaffleCat 17 Feb 2013, 11:10
AdrianSutil wrote:Well this might be a problem now because i was planning on bringing the ART name back to F1RWRS. After all, Ashley Lilly is the grandson of Mr.Lilly from tommykl's series and Mr.Alexander is a relative of Ashley Lilly.


Agreed,Quentin Reatherson is supposed to be the grandson of entrant Henry Reatherson from tommykl's series.

My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
by RonDenisDeletraz 17 Feb 2013, 11:18
While livestreaming is a great idea it annoys me that I am very rarely available to watch the stream

aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
by AdrianSutil 17 Feb 2013, 12:34
eurobrun wrote:While livestreaming is a great idea it annoys me that I am very rarely available to watch the stream

That's because your on the other side of the world.

RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
by DemocalypseNow 17 Feb 2013, 12:44
eurobrun wrote:While livestreaming is a great idea it annoys me that I am very rarely available to watch the stream

uStream has a record function. All live streams should be there to watch after the live event, if Aerond/Myself hand out the links that is.

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
by pasta_maldonado 17 Feb 2013, 12:46
AdrianSutil wrote:
eurobrun wrote:While livestreaming is a great idea it annoys me that I am very rarely available to watch the stream

That's because your on the other side of the world.

I think he's on his phone, tbh

Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
by pasta_maldonado 17 Feb 2013, 14:15
Klon wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:ProstGP (2001)


I object to that. You can count the connections to RWRS in that series on one hand. The current SRL has more connections than that.

True, and I admit I forgot the SRL, but ProstGP is a new series, so people are still developing storylines. Besides, it has two tangible relations, Scuderia Vittore form RoLFS and Frederic Maxime Voeckler from F1RGP2C and the RWRS Voeckler family.

Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest