The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
by East Londoner 05 Feb 2013, 20:17
I just realised, the ultimate reject who never was, the legendary Chanoch Nissany also turns 50 this year.

Ataxia wrote:Ali Dia was not one of the black trains, that's absurdly racist Kevin

WaffleCat wrote: Let's just say, I could probably last longer in bed than Haas in Interlagos.
by pi314159 05 Feb 2013, 20:35
East Londoner wrote:I just realised, the ultimate reject who never was, the legendary Chanoch Nissany also turns 50 this year.

For his 50th birthday he should get a centrale article.

"From what I have seen there is no strategy that has ever been articulated out of the Strategy Group." - Graeme Lowdon
by FullMetalJack 05 Feb 2013, 20:53
pi314159 wrote:
East Londoner wrote:I just realised, the ultimate reject who never was, the legendary Chanoch Nissany also turns 50 this year.

For his 50th birthday he should get a centrale article.

That would be one hell of a tribute, and an article I would definitely read.

I like the way Snrub thinks!
by East Londoner 18 Feb 2013, 00:29
Wish a very merry 55th birthday to Mr Johnny Carwash today. ;)

Ataxia wrote:Ali Dia was not one of the black trains, that's absurdly racist Kevin

WaffleCat wrote: Let's just say, I could probably last longer in bed than Haas in Interlagos.
by Sunshine_Baby_[IT] 18 Feb 2013, 23:09

Really? :o I used to think he was younger.

I'm Perry McCarthy and Taki Inoue's fan number 1 and I always will be.

My twitter: @Miluuu_Sunshine
by East Londoner 17 Sep 2013, 19:21
We should all be ashamed of ourselves for forgetting Taki Inoue's 50th, which was on the 5th of September. :oops:

Happy belated birthday Taki!

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/tg-meets-taki-inoue-2013-09-17

by good_Ralf 05 Oct 2013, 19:47
Michael Andretti's 51st birthday today. On Monday it is Marco Apicella's 48th birthday.

Check out the position of the sun on 2 August at 20:08 in my garden

SuzukiSwift wrote:
CoopsII wrote:What if Irvine had won in 1999?

The universe would have collapsed in on itself.
by ryangregg12345 27 Oct 2013, 16:38
Today is a special day for Formula One! :D
This doesn't just mark Sebastian Vettel's fourth title, but it's also 100 years to the day since the birth of Luigi Piotti.

This Italian started 8 grands prix and was the surprise winner of the Reverse Qualifying Championship in 1957.

Born: October 27, 1913, Milan, Italy
Died: April 19, 1971

Even though he died in 1971, today marks this extra-special milestone for Piotti and his family and friends.

1989 Monaco Grand Prix
Murray Walker: Rene says the reason he is going so slow is because he’s used to turbo cars, and these exasperated engine cars are a different kettle of fish to drive.
James Hunt: And all I can say to that is bullsh*t.
by Freeze-O-Kimi 27 Oct 2013, 16:51
Bernie's birthday is tomorrow as well

Marie Dorin-Habert: 5 time World Champion. Love it

Ataxia wrote:
RonDenisDeletraz wrote:That makes sense, Klon lives in an alternate universe where Button is crap and Rubens is the second coming.

Whilst in reality, Rubens was just coming second.
by Nuppiz 27 Oct 2013, 16:56
Merged ryangregg's thread with this one - despite our love for rejects, we really don't need to start a new topic every time they have a birthday!

Could you please start using the search function - located at the top right corner - before posting new threads in the future? This isn't the first time I've merged one of your threads with an existing one...

Image/Image
by ryangregg12345 19 Jan 2014, 18:16
So many birthdays today ...

Tarso Marques turns 38, Jenson Button turns 34 (despite losing his dad just a few days ago the poor fellow :( ), Karun Chandhok turns the big 3-0, and Bob Gerard if he was alive would turn the big 1-0-0.

Today is 100 years to the day since the birth of Bob Gerard, one of the greatest British rejects in history. :D

1989 Monaco Grand Prix
Murray Walker: Rene says the reason he is going so slow is because he’s used to turbo cars, and these exasperated engine cars are a different kettle of fish to drive.
James Hunt: And all I can say to that is bullsh*t.
by tommykl 19 Jan 2014, 18:24
ryangregg12345 wrote:So many birthdays today ...

Tarso Marques turns 38, Jenson Button turns 34 (despite losing his dad just a few days ago the poor fellow :( ), Karun Chandhok turns the big 3-0, and Bob Gerard if he was alive would turn the big 1-0-0.

Today is 100 years to the day since the birth of Bob Gerard, one of the greatest British rejects in history. :D

Only he isn't a reject :P

Klon wrote:as usual, domestic terrorism is the answer to all problems

tommykl wrote:You're listening to 'National Anthem Reviews', with Thomas De Bock.

Spot recently vacated: seeking new occupant
by Faustus 19 Jan 2014, 20:42
tommykl wrote:
ryangregg12345 wrote:Today is 100 years to the day since the birth of Bob Gerard, one of the greatest British rejects in history. :D

Only he isn't a reject :P

Good point. He was 6th 3 times when only the top 5 earned points.

Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
by FA1L 18 Feb 2014, 15:44
I just realized, today is the birthday of none other than good ol´ Johnny Carwash :D And Ingo Hoffmann as well :P
by Pointrox 19 Mar 2014, 23:28
Today is March the 20th, and it's Pedro Lamy's birthday.
GT legend and F1 reject turns 42 today. Feliz aniversário!
Pictured here in a Lotus during his debut Grand Prix in Italy in 1993.

"Not even Deletraz knows, why Deletraz does what Deletraz does"
HRT 2009-2012 | Caterham 2009-2014 | Marussia F1 Team 2009-2016

#JB17
by Bleu 01 Jan 2018, 18:21
As it is first day of the year, here's drivers who are supposed to celebrate full tens of birthdays this year.

90: Hans Herrmann, Andre Milhoux
80: Gimax, Keith Greene, Alan Rees, Fritz d'Orey, Basil van Rooyen, Eppie Wietzes, Ernie Pieterse, Neville Lederle
70: Mikko Kozarowitzky, Hans Binder, Rene Arnoux, Jean-Louis Schlesser, Alex Ribeiro, Keke Rosberg, Roelof Wunderink
60: Eddie Cheever, Giovanni Lavaggi, Christian Danner, Johnny Dumfries, Tommy Byrne, Olivier Grouillard, Franco Forini, Roberto Guerrero
50: Gianni Morbidelli, Emanuele Naspetti, Michael Bartels, Ricardo Rosset, Franck Lagorce, Mika Häkkinen, Karl Wendlinger
40: Franck Montagny, Nicolas Kiesa, Esteban Tuero, Enrique Bernoldi
30: Sebastien Buemi
20: Lance Stroll