The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
by go_Rubens 27 Mar 2014, 21:16
good_Ralf wrote:Monaco 1998 - Outside of the race it would 100% go to Ricardo Rosset. His attempt to recover from a spin put him into the wall. I laughed quite hard watching that.

He was already fortunate enough to not hit the wall. Then he did that. Pretty rejectful and disgraceful!

Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
by takagi_for_the_win 31 Mar 2014, 22:23

TORA! TORA! TORA!
by Bleu 09 Jun 2018, 21:33
DOSBoot wrote:Mexico - Nigel Mansell: Bad start, and multiple tire changes cost him a chance to clinch the title.

Watched the YT video recently from the race and got some obscure candidate: Podium flags!

by Rob Dylan 23 Jun 2018, 01:28
Just finished the 1995 Portuguese Grand Prix, and whilst the F1 community celebrates David Coulthard's first win, I'd have to give his teammate Damon Hill Reject of the Race. If we didn't know it before, it was at the end of the Estoril race that it was completely understood Hill was not going to win the 1995 season. Locking out the front row with his teammate, he spent the entire first half of the race behind Schumacher, dropping further and further back. Even when changing strategy and jumping the German in the pits, he proceeded to get overtaken in a masterclass of clean overtaking by his championship rival, one race after he himself had ploughed into Michael at Monza.

Thoroughly embarrassed by Coulthard and by Schumacher, the Estoril race showed Hill really didn't deserve the 1995 title.

Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.

Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!