Arrows A24 ? and Prost AP05 ?

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
0rangearrows

Re: Arrows A24 ? and Prost AP05 ?

Post by 0rangearrows »

I had a complete Arrows A23 engine cover that I bought at the Minardi Auction in 2004, It was pride of place in my living room with all my other Arrows stuff which I ended up selling to the owner of the Rizla Suzuki Super bike team. Slowly building up my collection again and have signed A23 brake disc, signed A22 barge board, signed cars, hats.
Still looking to buy Arrows car parts so if anyone knows anyone who has bits drop me a line.
Cheers
Deryck
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

You need to speak to Fautus - he may not be able to sell you stuff, but he'll have many stories to tell from his time working there!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

I have a couple of gearbox shafts and bearings, a front wing endplate and most of a front wing main plane, but that's it. I should have helped myself to a lot more.
Last edited by Faustus on 18 Jan 2014, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
0rangearrows

Post by 0rangearrows »

I have many prints from the Arrows Graphics Dept , Cars,Trucks,Team Gear etc which I am happy to swap also lots of unused car graphics
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Faustus wrote:I have a couple of gearbox shafts and bearings, a front wing endplate and a most of a front wing main plane, but that's it. I should have helped myself to a lot more.

Yea you should have. In one of his books, Steve Matchett talks about building a Benetton show car in garage out of boredom!
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell