Interview with Giovanni Lavaggi

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
f1-gast

Interview with Giovanni Lavaggi

Post by f1-gast »

Well i managed once again to have a interview with ,what i can call, a friend of mine Giovanni Lavaggi.
I had a interview in the past with him about his carreer, it was a deeply interview, maybe i will publish it once more but the chance for it is 2%.

So this interview is for UnracedF1 , though im only keep this for now on Facebook , it will be a bit of a preview on the 2014 season , but also random questions from our fans or F1 Fans.
So if you have any question for him, please post them here i will do the interview next week with him.

In the planning are also Charles Nickerson , Vincenzo Sospiri, Enzo Coloni , GianCarlo Minardi , Peter Windsor , Jos Versappen, Tom Coronel and im currently working on a interview with Max Mosley.
All interview will be a open style, so drink some beer get drunk and have some fun while having an interview, indeed also Mosley do get wasted in a pub :lol:
==ROBIN FRIJNS FOR SAUBER IN 2014==
Founder of unracedf1.com and a formula 1 fan since 1994 :) !
http://www.facebook.com/UnracedF1
roblo97

Re: Interview with Giovanni Lavaggi

Post by roblo97 »

I can not wait for this! Will the interview with Jos be about the Honda projects he tested in the late 90's?
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
f1-gast

Post by f1-gast »

roblomas52 wrote:I can not wait for this! Will the interview with Jos be about the Honda projects he tested in the late 90's?

Yep one of the main points will be the Honda Test :)
==ROBIN FRIJNS FOR SAUBER IN 2014==
Founder of unracedf1.com and a formula 1 fan since 1994 :) !
http://www.facebook.com/UnracedF1
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Well, maybe Enzo Coloni could tell he why on earth he'd think that selling his team to Andrea Sassetti was a good idea :roll: and try to encourage him to return to F1, we miss his team ;)
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Yannick

Post by Yannick »

For the Mosley interview, I'd be most interested in what kind of cost-cutting measures he had in mind before 4 new teams applied to F1 and how the climate changed so they could not be implemented in the end. Also, please ask him about the temporary tire chicanes of 1994 at places like Barcelona and Spa and how he views these in retrospect. And once he is through with that, please ask him if such a thing wouldn't also have worked at the 2005 USGP. Another thing of interest would be what he thinks of the FIA's decision not to prolongue the contract of Dr. Gary Hartstein which to most fans of the sport came quite out of the blue.
"I don't think we should be used to finance (the manufacturers') R&D because they will produce that engine anyway" said Monisha Kaltenborn.
"You will never see a Mercedes using a Ferrari engine or the other way round."