Reject Games #4: staying awake is the real challenge

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Ataxia
Not Important

Reject Games #4: staying awake is the real challenge

Post by Ataxia »

Merry Saturday, all!

Do you remember F1 games before they had career modes? Well, this week we've reviewed something quite innovative in some respects. In all other respects, it was pretty darn rubbish.

Here's why F1 Career Challenge was a real uphill struggle.

Bon appetit!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Reject Games #4: staying awake is the real challenge

Post by Wallio »

While i admit I'm biased in that I actually really enjoyed this game, I feel you left out the best part of the game (both in terms of fun and rejectfulness): the utterly insane "test sessions". Whatever new part you were testing WOULD fail, every time. It did allow you to hop up your cars a bit though if you finished them. I once finished 2nd in the WDC as Prost.
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
yannicksamlad
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Reject Games #4: staying awake is the real challenge

Post by yannicksamlad »

I had the PS version - desperate stuff . Like you say - steering was abominable . Which killed it for me
I started supporting Emmo in 1976 (3 points )....missed 75, 74, 73, 72...