Vanuatu - The Road to the World Cup

Archive for the three above subforums
ADx_Wales
Location: The Fortress of Sofatude, with a laptop and a penchant for buying now TV day passes for F1 races.

Vanuatu - The Road to the World Cup

Post by ADx_Wales »

I was just contemplating the Idea of an F1 Rejects football team on one of the Football Manager games by Sega, but would like everyone's contribution in the same way as all the racing championships...

Instead of having everyone play for a lower league club side and half of your computerised selves wanting to leave due to being homesick, how about everyone who puts their name down play for the Vanuatu National Football team!!!?

Who wants to be Van.....ish.....Vanutian....:-S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanuatu_na ... tball_team

If you would like to be part of the World Cup dream pm me (in the same style as the F1 Podcast Survey I made):

Your Date of Birth (and town/city of birth if you want to)
Your Nationality
Your Height (in centimeters, unfortunately the pre-game editor only does metric not mint-emperials)
Your Favourite Teams
Your Least Favourite teams
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players
Your Least Favourite players or ex players

and most importantly what Position would you prefer to play (Hope some of you will not get all schoolyardy and decide to be goalkeepers and defenders!)

This may take a while so may bump this thread when I get a squad of 18+ Voluntary Vanuatuans.
Last edited by ADx_Wales on 01 Sep 2011, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
"The worst part of my body that hurt in the fire was my balls" Gerhard Berger on Imola 1989
dr-baker

Re: Vanuatu - The Road to the World Cup

Post by dr-baker »

No F1 Rejects football team nowadays would be complete without the legendary Chris 'Daggers' Dagnall.

Oh and some guy called Michael Schumacher has been known to play a bit of footie in real life (I think he once had a one-off drive for Jordan about 20 years ago in Belgium and DNFed on lap one, just like Marco Apicella. Wonder what happened to him?)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
ADx_Wales
Location: The Fortress of Sofatude, with a laptop and a penchant for buying now TV day passes for F1 races.

Post by ADx_Wales »

dr-baker wrote:No F1 Rejects football team nowadays would be complete without the legendary Chris 'Daggers' Dagnall.

Oh and some guy called Michael Schumacher has been known to play a bit of footie in real life (I think he once had a one-off drive for Jordan about 20 years ago in Belgium and DNFed on lap one, just like Marco Apicella. Wonder what happened to him?)

The Other Chris Dagnall (rubs chin)....

[gullable] The Chris Dagnall of the GP2 career is actually called Chris Dagnall? [/gullable]

Otherwise I can use the editor to give the Other Chris Dagnall the Vanuatu nationality aswell as being English, I doubt the current Scunthorpe player gets an England Call Up during the game (or indeed in real life...)
"The worst part of my body that hurt in the fire was my balls" Gerhard Berger on Imola 1989
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

I'll enter myself when I have the time (ie. tomorrow).
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
JeanDenisAlcatraz

Post by JeanDenisAlcatraz »

Right, I'll be the goalie! I played keeper for my school and college and I like to think I'm pretty damn good...

DOB: 12/09/1988
Nationality: Vanuatan, I imagine. But I'm English IRL.
Height: 181cm
Favourite teams: Liverpool, Droylsden, HSV
Least Favourite teams: Everton, Man United, Stalybridge Celtic, Werder Bremen.
Favourite Players: Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez, Kenny Dalglish, Dirk Kuyt, Jody Banim.
Least Favourite: Gary Neville, Alex Ferguson, John Terry, Wayne Rooney.
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

So Glad you could Volunteer

Jean "The Cat" Denis Alcatraz? or do you want to be known as your actual name?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

well,i cannot enter in my own name, considering there's actually a footballer in dutch second division having exactly the same name as me (Ronnie Reniers, FC Den Bosch) although i'm a year older and thus i should blame his parents for copyright issues, i do not wish to ruin his career, so i'll call myself Ronnie Dennis Reniers-Mignolet or just Ron Mignolet if you wish.

Position: Left Wing
Date of Birth: 03/11/1986
Nationality: Vanuatan (in reality Belgian)
Height: 172cm (i'm small, so don't use me in defense)
Favourite teams: STVV (Sint Truiden VV)
Least Favourite teams: RSC Anderlecht, Real Madrid, KRC Genk
Favourite Players: Obviously that guy with the same name. And being distantly related to Belgian national goalie and ex-STVV-player Simon Mignolet, that's an obvious pick too. Further also local hero Luc Nilis
Least Favourite: anyone playing for Anderlecht

my expecience in real-life? Well, they always put me in the goal in school because i was worthless, and they thought they could win with having the best players on the field, which didn't work, because they were pretty much worthless themselves...
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

I'm gonna be using Football Manager 2008 and looking at the player database Ronnie Reiners doesnt exist (Neither does Kenny Dalgliesh, sorry JeanDenis, I guess he was not doing anything before the 2007-08 football season).

Not to worry tho, the database can deal with new players easy :D
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

This wrote:my expecience in real-life? Well, they always put me in the goal in school because i was worthless, and they thought they could win with having the best players on the field, which didn't work, because they were pretty much worthless themselves...

Welcome to the club. Although in my case I was chosen to be the goal keeper because I was ... well, fat. I like to think of myself as an acceptable choice for the position. :D

In the mail I sent you, ADx_Wales, I forgot my name. As usual in these games, I go by the name of Kay Lon
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Did this on another forum and was bought by Milan for €15m so here goes nothin'.

Your Date of Birth (and town/city of birth if you want to) - 9 May '94
Your Nationality - Irish, but Vanuatianish in game I suppose
Your Height (in centimeters, unfortunately the pre-game editor only does metric not mint-emperials) - 185
Your Favourite Teams - Liverpool, Varese
Your Least Favourite teams - United
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players - King Kenny, Suarez, Trapattoni
Your Least Favourite players or ex players - Torres, Rooney, Roy Keane (let the entire country down in '02, I still haven't forgiven him).

My name shall be Ed Kevin, and my position shall be right-back, as that is where I play, when I play, which is a very occasional occurrence.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Name: Jack Christopherson
Position: Right Wing
Date of Birth: 02/01/1993
Nationality: Vanuatuan (In reality English)
Height: 183cm
Favourite Teams: Birmingham City
Least Favourite teams: Aston Villa, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Aston Villa, Manchester United, Aston Villa
Favourite players or ex-players: OBAFEMI MARTINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Gil Merrick, Trevor Francis, Luis Figo, Christoph Dugarry
Least Favourite players or ex-players: All of the Current Aston Villa squad, yes that includes Heskey :| Alex McLeish, Alex McLeish, Alex McLeish, Alex McLeish, and who's that Scottish ginger twat who's in charge of Aston Villa right now, oh yeah it's that Judas James Hunt Alex McLeish
Last edited by FullMetalJack on 05 Jan 2012, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

redbulljack14 wrote:Cameron Jerome (he was the Deletraz of the Premier League when he played for us)

Ah here now, Djimi has that title sown up in fairness.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

ADx_Wales wrote:I'm gonna be using Football Manager 2008 and looking at the player database Ronnie Reiners doesnt exist (Neither does Kenny Dalgliesh, sorry JeanDenis, I guess he was not doing anything before the 2007-08 football season).

So what in the hell is the purpose? Aren't i supposed to use my real name or a fictional name? Or do i need an actual account on this game? If so, then leave me out, if not, just use my 'long' name Ronnie Dennis Reniers-Mignolet.
Last edited by Nessafox on 01 Sep 2011, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Your Date of Birth (and town/city of birth if you want to): 03/05/1992, Dundee
Your Nationality: Scottish
Your Height (in centimeters, unfortunately the pre-game editor only does metric not mint-emperials): 159cm
Your Favourite Teams: Inter Milan, PSV, PSG
Your Least Favourite teams: AC Milan, Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Man City & United,
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players: Roberto Baggio, Javier Zanetti, the entire France 98 squad, Giampaolo Pazzini, Yuto Nagatomo, Clarence Seedorf
Your Least Favourite players or ex players: Royston Drenthe, Gennaro Gattuso, Marco Materazzi, Cristiano Ronaldo
Shirt Number: 10 or 22 (whichever is avaliable)

I will be in the Leo Messi role - primarily an attacking mid/second striker who branches out onto the wings when necessary,
Last edited by DemocalypseNow on 02 Sep 2011, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

Holy Sh....oes....

Now the squad is filling up!

Because FM '08 starts off in the middle of 2007 some of you may be "too young" for internationa football, when I discover this I will immediately go back to the editor and Genetically Modify your DOBs to make sure you are all selectable for the first team.
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

This wrote:
ADx_Wales wrote:I'm gonna be using Football Manager 2008 and looking at the player database Ronnie Reiners doesnt exist (Neither does Kenny Dalgliesh, sorry JeanDenis, I guess he was not doing anything before the 2007-08 football season).

So what in the hell is the purpose? Aren't i supposed to use my real name or a fictional name? Or do i need an actual account on this game? If so, then leave me out, if not, just use my 'long' name.

Your short name AND long name are put into this database :D
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

ADx_Wales wrote:
This wrote:

So what in the hell is the purpose? Aren't i supposed to use my real name or a fictional name? Or do i need an actual account on this game? If so, then leave me out, if not, just use my 'long' name.

Your short name AND long name are put into this database :D

then delete my short name, my long name sounds more epic :P Unless you need a 'player name' but then use Mignolet.

oh and get me #13 if that's possible.
Last edited by Nessafox on 02 Sep 2011, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

Goalkeepers

Jean-Denis Alcatraz
Kay Lon
Ashley Watkinson

No more keepers required

Defenders

Ed Kevin (Right Back)
David Koczo (Right Back, Left Back)
Asher Ormken (Central Defender, you didnt put a preferred position down)
Axeman Einarsson (Central Defender, Utility Player) National Team Captain
Dave McFaste (Sweeper, Defensive Midfielder)

one more rightback/leftback needed
two more Central Defenders Needed

Midfielders

Jack Christopherson (Right Winger)
Ron Mignolet (Left Winger)
Alasdair Lindsay (Attacking Midfielder/Forward)
Thomas De Bock (Left Midfielder)
Daniel Martins (Defensive and Central Midfielder)
Andrew Spokes (Right Midfielder) possibility to be part of the Coaching Staff.

one more defensive/central midfielders needed
one more attack minded midfielder needed

Forwards

"The Other" Chris Dagnall (Striker)
Joe Emberton (Striker)
Johannes Rydzek (Striker)

one or two more forwards needed.

Dagnall is the only one of these players currently with a team (rochdale), you will all be free agents at the start of the 07-08 season, will be interesting to see where you all end up :D
Last edited by ADx_Wales on 05 Sep 2011, 21:02, edited 9 times in total.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Not a big fan of football, but sure, I'll sign up

Name: Joe Emberton
Your Date of Birth: 25/05/1992
Your Nationality: Welsh
Your Height: Christ, I actually have no clue. 165-170 cm would be my guess
Your Favourite Teams: Erm, Cardiff City I guess.
Your Least Favourite teams: None really.
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players: I don't really watch football enough to have favourite players.
Your Least Favourite players or ex players: See above

and most importantly what Position would you prefer to play: I'll take anything really - just consider me there to make up the numbers. If I had to pick, well, why not striker, I think I recall scoring a goal once when I was like, 11 or 12.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

I suppose I'll enter a player.

Name: Asher Ormken
Your Date of Birth: 3.13.90
Your Nationality: Vanuatan-American
Your Height: 177 cm
Your Favourite Teams: New York Red Bulls
Your Least Favourite teams: none
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players: Dennis Bergkamp, Chris Dagnall
Your Least Favourite players or ex players: Luis Suarez (just for knocking out Korea in that 2nd round match last year)
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Just for teh lulz, I'll put in every thing as in real life (adjust the date of birth as necessary).

Name: Thomas De Bock
Your Date of Birth: June 10th 1996
Your Nationality: Vanuatan-Belgian
Your Height: 161 cm
Position: Left-midfield
Your Favourite Teams: Standard de Liège, Everton, Eupen, Tubize, Wigan Athletic...
Your Least Favourite teams: RSC Anderlecht, Genk, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players: "Dixie" Dean, Peter Shilton, Michel Preud'Homme, Steven Defour, Tim Cahill, Marouane Fellaini
Your Least Favourite players or ex players: Karim Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Didier Drogba, Romelu Lukaku
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

tommykl wrote:...Your Favourite Teams: ... Tubize ...

hold on... there are actually people that care about that team? :shock:
tommykl wrote:...Your Least Favourite teams: RSC Anderlecht, Genk ....

i like you now :D
QuickYoda41

Post by QuickYoda41 »

Wow, not a lot of defenders so far

Name: David Koczo
Your Date of Birth: September 18th 1990
Your Nationality: Vanuatan-Hungarian
Your Height: 168 cm
Position: full back (right or left, doesn't matter)
Your Favourite Teams: Ferencváros, Inter Milan, Aston Villa, Werder Bremen, Deportivo La Coruna
Your Least Favourite teams: Manchester City, Real Madrid, Chelsea (+ some obvious rivals of the above, but not all of them)
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players: Gera Zoltán, Javier Zanetti, Ronaldo (brazilian)....
Your Least Favourite players or ex players: Mario Balotelli, Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo...
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

I'll throw my number one player into the ring...

Name: Þorvaldur "Axeman" Einarsson
Date of Birth: 7 October 1986
Your Nationality: Icelandic, but willing to invent some spurious Vanuatuan heritage to get on the team
Your Height: 6'1" - short by Viking standards, but any taller and getting in an F1RMGP car would be difficult, that's why Justin Wilson has never made it into the series...
Position: pretty much anywhere, just like the great Paul Warhust was in his day
Your Favourite Teams: Þór Akureyri (in Iceland), Viking Stavanger (in Norway), AFC Wimbledon (in England), whatever team Chris Dagnall is playing for at the time
Your Least Favourite teams: Manchester United, Manchester United reserves, Manchester United youth team, Manchester United women - actually, no, scratch that last one, there might be *THWACK!* ow! Sigrid, knock it off! I didn't really mean it... oh, and Milton Keynes Dons
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players: the legend that is Chris Dagnall, Paul Warhurst, Steve McManamana (doo doooo do do do), Eiður Guðjohnsen (whose real name is Eiður Arnórsson, or at least it should be), Hermann Hreiðarsson, Vinnie Jones, Norman Hunter, Billy Bremner, Chic Charnley, Duncan Ferguson, Happy Gilmore
Your Least Favourite players or ex players: Cristiano Ronaldo, David Ginola, Cristiano Ronaldo, Eric Cantona, Cristiano Ronaldo, some bloke who once scored a penalty in the 94th minute that nearly sent Viking Stavanger down, and Cristiano Ronaldo
Position favoured: absolutely anywhere: hey, if Paul Warhurst could move from being an impenetrable defender to being a striker who couldn't stop scoring, anything is possible...
Other sports attempted: motor racing (quite good at F1RMGP), ice hockey (the violent bits at least, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough...)
Favoured squad number: 3, obviously, but if 28's going, that'll do...
Last edited by dinizintheoven on 02 Sep 2011, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

Regarding Squad Numbers:

The Majority of Top-Level club matches will have their squad number based players.

Most of the National teams now play with squad numbers, unfortunately on FM'08 the traditional 1-11 are in use for national matches, except for international tournaments like the World Cup, but that is then only the numbers 1 to 23.

The Road to the World cup in general:

Vanuatu are in Oceania so that means qualifying against the likes of New Zeland and Tahiti, Australia somehow found a clever way out of this confederation and are playing against the Asian teams.

There is also the OFC Nations Cup to compete in, win in this tournament and it will automatically grant a place in...

The Confederations Cup - Usually a "warm up" tournament, the year before the nation selected to host a world cup, 8 teams (the Hosts, the world cup winners and each continental nations cup champions).

Not forgetting:

The Olympic Games - We may be able to qualify for this tournament of 16 teams at whichever Olympic venue at the time, Beijing 2008 may be a long shot, but the London 2012 games are likely, however the squad of 22 must consist of only 3 players over the age of 23...I think...But it looks as though the majority of you will get a chance to take part in the Olympics.
Last edited by ADx_Wales on 02 Sep 2011, 20:06, edited 2 times in total.
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

Ok, "Axeman" I have decided to make you a defender that can play anywhere else if needed, I COULD have put you in the database to play ANYWHERE including in goal, but that would be a bit silly. However...

Vanuatu Sport News wrote:"Axeman" Einarsson announced as National Team Captain

...That seems a fair trade..

Chris Sutton, another Defender that turned striker and never looked back.

Gary Doherty, another Defender equally capable as a striker...but not as good as....
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Date of Birth - 27/09/1983
Nationality - Vanuatan-Portuguese
Height - 173
Favourite Teams - Manchester United, Internazionale, Borussia Dortmund, FC Porto
Least Favourite teams - Real Madrid, Liverpool, Manchester City
Favourite Players or Ex Players - Leo Messi, Roy Keane, Eric Cantona, Rooney, Sneijder, Fabregas, Xavi, Falcao, van Persie, Patrick Vieira, Ronaldo (Brazilian), Maradona, Prosinecki, Kempes, Paulo Sousa, van Basten, Matthaus
Least Favourite players or ex players - Tevez, Beckham, Platini, Abel Xavier, Djibril Cissé, Mario Balotelli

My name is Daniel Martins and I am a Defensive/Central Midfielder.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

ADx_Wales wrote:Gary Doherty, another Defender equally capable as a striker...but not as good as....

Unfair comment. He's an acquired taste, but mid-2000s Irish football would have been a significantly weaker entity were it not for his talents.
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

Update Bump, 13 forum members now with Vanuatu Visas :), another 10 for a World Cup Squad, another 13 for an "International Match Squad", there are plenty of actual players from Vanuatu to use as backup if we dont end up with a full squad, but I know theres more than 23 of you out there :D
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Þorvaldur Einarsson wrote:OH BATHPLUG!
Sure, it's a great honour to be made captain, but won't trying to qualify for the World Cup for Vanuatu interfere with F1RMGP racing? Never mind what Chris Dagnall might do, he's a superhuman. But, just in case there's a problem, I offer a potential replacement in my own brother...

Name: Guðmundur "Hacksaw" Einarsson
Date of Birth: 3 September 1988 (til hamingju með afmælið to ME! TODAY!)
Your Nationality: Icelandic, but I think a Viking raiding party once pillaged Vanuatu, or at least the islands that would one day be called Vanuatu, and stole a few of their women... does that count?
Your Height: 6'3" - bigger than my big bro
Position: central defender, because that's where the best tackles come from
Your Favourite Teams: Þór Akureyri (in Iceland), Maidstone United (in England), charity football teams that my brother plays on with the other F1RMGP drivers
Your Least Favourite teams: Manchester United, Manchester United, Manchester United, and whichever team it was in the old English Fourth Division that ratted on Maidstone about their dodgy finances
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players: Chris Dagnall, obviously; Vinnie Jones, again; Stuart Pearce; and any rock-hard defender who'd put an opposing striker in hospital first and ask questions later
Your Least Favourite players or ex players: any flouncing nonce who will dive to get a penalty, which is pretty much all of them these days, but particularly Cristiano Ronaldo
Position favoured: anywhere that's likely to result in a series of bone-splintering tackles
Other sports attempted: ice hockey (didn't like it, not violent enough), sword fighting, custard wrestling (actually, just watching that will do)
Favoured squad number: 2½
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
JeanDenisAlcatraz

Post by JeanDenisAlcatraz »

shinji wrote:
redbulljack14 wrote:Cameron Jerome (he was the Deletraz of the Premier League when he played for us)

Ah here now, Djimi has that title sown up in fairness.

Blame it on...
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

Your Date of Birth:18.03.1991
Your Nationality:Vanuatan-German
Your Height 191cm
Your Favourite Teams:HSV,Manchester United
Your Least Favourite teams:Werder Bremen
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players:Gerd Miller,Lukas Podolski
Your Least Favourite players or ex players:Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Name:Johannes Rydzek
My Position is Striker.
QuickYoda41

Post by QuickYoda41 »

The Lukas wrote:Name:Johannes Rydzek

The most successful Vanuatuan skier ever :)
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

Gerd Miller

I'm assuming you mean "Der Bomber"?
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

ADx_Wales wrote:
Gerd Miller

I'm assuming you mean "Der Bomber"?

YES.
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

We're now up to 14, please bear in mind that once I've got a set amount of players I cannot add anymore to the pre-game editor.

I will try and spread the word to those I know who havent noticed this thread yet.
Formula1rpg

Post by Formula1rpg »

As this may be the last post I make for a while.

Your Date of Birth: 1st April 1980
Your Nationality: Scottish but with a Vanuatan grandmother on the mothers side.
Your Height : 172cm
Your Favourite Teams: AFC Wimbledon, Hibernian, Willem II
Your Least Favourite teams: MK Dons, Manchester United, Arsenal, Hearts, Celtic, Rangers, Ajax
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players: Vinnie Jones, Alan Cork, Marcus Gayle, Dennis Wise, Seb Brown, Sam Hatton, Franck Sauzee, Eddie Turnbull, Lawrie Reilly
Your Least Favourite players or ex players: David Beckham, Ally McCoist,
Name: Dave McFaste
Position : Sweeper, Defensive Midfielder with ability to play left, central or right areas.
Not dead yet...
Barbazza

Post by Barbazza »

I'm in if I'm not too late!

Name : Andrew Spokes
Position : Right Winger
Your Date of Birth : 29/03/72 (so a veteran I'm afraid!) in Oxford, UK
Your Nationality : English
Your Height : 178cm (a bit of a guess, that)
Your Favourite Teams : West Ham United, Notts County, Carlisle United, AC Fiorentina, Lucchese, VVV Venlo
Your Least Favourite teams : Sheffield United, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, AS Roma, Internazionale
Your Favourite Players or Ex Players : Bobby Moore, Tony Cottee, Paolo Di Canio, Gabriel Batistuta, Manuel Rui Costa, Pele, Carlos Tevez, Diego Forlan
Your Least Favourite players or ex players : Michael Brown, Vinnie Jones, Didier Drogba, Lee Cattermole, Chris Morgan, Robbie Savage, Duncan Ferguson, Barry Ferguson (all thugs and cheats, basically)
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

Plenty of time really, once I get to 23, or two of each 442 position + 3 keepers I will give a final warning.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

i'm left-midfielder officialy (in your list), but i can be played in the attack or central in case of injuries ;)