120813 Eurobritermangarian GP Edition

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

120813 Eurobritermangarian GP Edition

Post by Kuwashima »

G'day all,

Proud to shatter the quiet of the mid-season hiatus with another raucous cacophony of buffoonery and boorishness that is the F1 Rejects podcast.

We discuss the newfound fame of @takiinoue, the potential of HRT, and the big themes emanating from the 4 races since last we packed the microphone away after another embarrassing podcast.

We also have our own Olympic moment as we herald Mieres, Pon, and all things gold, silver and bronze.

Enjoy, and feel free to post your brickbats and brickbats below...

Cheers,
Jamie
dr-baker

Re: 120813 Eurobritermangarian GP Edition

Post by dr-baker »

Oh my. I have to go and download this delight imminently!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

I'm currently contemplating whether or not to accept the apology on the behalf of all Canadian F1Rejects Users. Because I rather like the idea of going by total medal count, then using golds as tie-breaker, as it acknowledges the performance of more athletes and what they've done to earn a medal. Think of it like Golf and their cash winnings tally.

I'll have to discuss the conflict with the others.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
14 Hundred Hours

Post by 14 Hundred Hours »

So if HRT have only been performing at 50%, then surely that means they should have twice as many points as they actually have. So... two times zero is... zero?
Timo Glock für Bürgermeister.
Also I'm a girl. Maybe I shoulda made this clear waaay back to avoid confusion!
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

New poscast.

:D :D :D
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

An inpromptu addition of the Grenadan National Anthem towards the end of the podcast - quality!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
tc3j3r

Post by tc3j3r »

RealRacingRoots wrote:I'm currently contemplating whether or not to accept the apology on the behalf of all Canadian F1Rejects Users. Because I rather like the idea of going by total medal count, then using golds as tie-breaker, as it acknowledges the performance of more athletes and what they've done to earn a medal. Think of it like Golf and their cash winnings tally.

I'll have to discuss the conflict with the others.

Use a points system! 25 points for a gold, 18 for a silver, 15 for a bronze, 12 for a 4th...
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Great podcast as always guys but you missed Prince Bira in the Olympics discussion as he participated in four Olympic games as a Sailor. In fact, he raced Mieres in 1960 and lost :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DVST8R

Post by DVST8R »

Just listened to the podcast last night, would be cool to meet you guys at Eastern Creek this weekend.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Sorry for the bump, but given Enoch being busy everyday, why no-one have suggested an idea of community podcast? :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

FMecha wrote:Sorry for the bump, but given Enoch being busy everyday, why no-one have suggested an idea of community podcast? :)

Seriously that I've seen this only now... Anyway, me and kostas recorded an entire community podcast back in April (I think) which he then agreed to edit and put all pieces together but that never came to light for some reason. My guess is that my poorly spoken English coupled with the violent word stuttering that usually attacks me when I pronounce words that I am not familiarized with must have completely demotivated him of finishing the project. He probably found it beyond rejectful.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Brad555 wrote:Thanx for sharing bcz i was waiting for it. :D

Sounds like a spambot, and revives old threads like a spambot, but with no links. And his own username as his signature. Welcome, you strange new guy.
MCard LOLA
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

dr-baker wrote:
Brad555 wrote:Thanx for sharing bcz i was waiting for it. :D

Sounds like a spambot, and revives old threads like a spambot, but with no links. And his own username as his signature. Welcome, you strange new guy.

Not spambot of the year material.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

DanielPT wrote:
FMecha wrote:Sorry for the bump, but given Enoch being busy everyday, why no-one have suggested an idea of community podcast? :)

Seriously that I've seen this only now... Anyway, me and kostas recorded an entire community podcast back in April (I think) which he then agreed to edit and put all pieces together but that never came to light for some reason. My guess is that my poorly spoken English coupled with the violent word stuttering that usually attacks me when I pronounce words that I am not familiarized with must have completely demotivated him of finishing the project. He probably found it beyond rejectful.

The people demand to hear this podcast!
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

DanielPT wrote:

We could record one all in Portuguese!
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Faustus wrote:
DanielPT wrote:

The people demand to hear this podcast!

You will have to enquire kostas about it.

Faustus wrote:We could record one all in Portuguese!

We could, but almost no one would understand it anyway! So, I propose to record one in English but this time with some sort of text/guidelines previously written and practised beforehand (on my behalf) so that my 'problem' doesn't get that noticeable...
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Do people really want to hear a 30 minute season preview...for LAST season?! I hope so, because Daniel's predictions were well wide of the mark and mine were spot on! :D
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:Do people really want to hear a 30 minute season preview...for LAST season?! I hope so, because Daniel's predictions were well wide of the mark and mine were spot on! :D

Yes. Withdrawal has kicked in badly.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Faustus wrote:
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:Do people really want to hear a 30 minute season preview...for LAST season?! I hope so, because Daniel's predictions were well wide of the mark and mine were spot on! :D

Yes. Withdrawal has kicked in badly.

Yes. Yes. Yes. It'd cure F1 Deprivation, for a few days at least :lol:
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Joey Zyla wrote:Kuwashima isn't Japanese after all?

No. No he isn't. ;)
MCard LOLA