130309 Season Preview Edition

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

130309 Season Preview Edition

Post by Kuwashima »

Hi all,

Our pre-season edition is now ripe for download.

Minimal pre-season analysis, maximum inanity. We cover all the remaining launches, and the rookie drivers who will line up for season 2013 in Melbourne. Plus Dr Jonathan Palmer tees off on Nigel Mansell.

Enjoy! Thoughts below.

Cheers,
Jamie
tzerof1

Re: 130309 Season Preview Edition

Post by tzerof1 »

This podcast is much better than Michael Clarke's last innings! :lol: But in all seriousness, thanks for providing the most entertaining pre-season listening for the past eight years running. It always gets me excited for the new season.
"If you don't like it, overtake or f**k off!"- Niki Lauda responding to complaints of his Brabham BT46 'fan car" throwing debris in drivers' faces.
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

"...it's time to move on now to what sounds suspiciously like some death metal..."

The words of someone who's never heard any death metal, there, given that it was clearly punk!
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

...as for the four drivers who were at ART in F3 in 2009, Adrien Tambay need not feel too hard done by as the one who's not in F1 this year. Because of all those four drivers, Jules Bianchi won the series, Valtteri Bottas was third, Esteban "The Duck" Gutiérrez was ninth... and Adrien Tambay was 20th with no points.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Just about to download it and am looking forward to it. But I thought it might be worth pointing out here that I have already listened to BBC Radio 5 Live's Chequered Flag Season Preview podcast, featuring.... PERRY McCARTHY!!!

Still looking forward to this one as well though.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Rusujuur

Post by Rusujuur »

Had a terrible hangover from sampling 6 different tequilas in the honor of Gutierrez Gutierrez and this one cured it like a wonder.
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

Post by Kuwashima »

dinizintheoven wrote:The words of someone who's never heard any death metal, there, given that it was clearly punk!

GUILTY AS CHARGED. We had honestly no idea. I have never listened to either :lol:
DVST8R

Post by DVST8R »

Great to see this up, going to listen to it tonight. I hope you guys can keep up the rate of podcasts this year, unfortunately last year was all too infrequent for everyone here.
johnston21

Post by johnston21 »

I "prayed" that this would be a great podcast, and it came true! :mrgreen:

Thanks guys! I enjoyed it, a lot...