F1 Rejects Forum Ratings - R6 Monaco

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
Londoner

F1 Rejects Forum Ratings - R6 Monaco

Post by Londoner »

You know the drill (by now, hopefully...)

Vettel - 7 - Could have had a proper fight for the win, but no.
Webber - 7 - Decent out there.

Alonso - 4 - Didn't really care this afternoon.
Massa - 4 - Two big crashes in the same place in the space of two days is gonna do wonders for his confidence. :|

Button - 7 - Nice job out there, salvaging some points for his team
Perez - 3 - Way too aggressive, and he paid for it.

Raikkonen - 8 - Simply for his last 5 laps.
Grosjean - 1 - Really mate, really? I thought you'd stopped this sort of rubbish this season.

Rosberg - 10 - By far the best driver out there today.
Hamilton - 8 - Unlucky with the safety car, otherwise he'd have finished 2nd.

Hulkenberg - 5 - Meh
Gutierrez - 2 - After the wonders of Barcelona, normal service is resumed. Godawful out there.

Di Resta - 6 - Docked a point for whinging on Saturday, but another finish can't be sniffed at.
Sutil - 10 - He's finally got some good luck!

Maldonado - 3 - Unfortuante accident, but he shouldn't have been that far back to start with.
Bottas - 4 - Meh.

Ricciardo - 4 - Didn't do much of note until Crashjean pulled his party trick again.
Vergne - 7 - Another points finish.

Pic - 4 - Only mechanical retirement of the day, in spectacular style.
VDG - 6 - Unlucky.

Bianchi - 1 - Weekend from hell.
Chilton - 0 - Disgraceful. Where's your spatial awareness?!
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Meatwad

Re: F1 Rejects Forum Ratings - R6 Monaco

Post by Meatwad »

Vettel 9
Webber 9
(Red Bull Racing 8)

Alonso 6
Massa 2
(Ferrari 3)

Button 8
Pérez 5
(McLaren 8)

Räikkönen 9
Grosjean 2
(Lotus 4)

Rosberg 10
Hamilton 9
(Mercedes 10)

Hülkenberg 7
Gutiérrez 6
(Sauber 5)

Di Resta 8
Sutil 10
(Force India 9)

Maldonado 5
Bottas 8
(Williams 6)

Ricciardo 7
Vergne 9
(STR 9)

Pic 6
Van der Garde 7
(Caterham 4)

Bianchi 4
Chilton 5
(Marussia 4)
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

Vettel 8: Good solid job from Vettel. Probably playing the long game.
Webber 8: Great start and benefited from Hamilton's problems to take a solid 3rd
Red Bull 8: 8's all round

Alonso 4: Spat with Perez sent him in a slumber
Massa 4: I think i cursed the guy out there. It really was odd to see the same crash happen twice
Ferrari 4; 4's all round

Button 7: He was OK fighting for some good points. Loses a mark for whining about Perez
Perez 3: He was Sergio Perez when he passed Button but turned into Andy Neate when he tried to pass Kimi.
Mclaren 6: The car is getting better but they need to temper Perez's aggresion and soon

Raikkonen 8: Was doing well until Perez swiped him. Where did those last 5 laps come from?
Grosjean 2: Go home Romain Grosjean
Lotus 2: 1 point for a team supposed to score heavy is pathetic

Rosberg 10: WE LOVE YOU NICO WE DO OH NICO WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Hamilton 9: On good pace but unlucky with the safety car
Mercedes 10: Finally the win they deserved. Not let's see if they keep it

Hulkenberg 7: Did nothing wrong did nothing spectacular equals anonymous
Gutierrez 6: Poor Qualy equally tough race but not ROTR material
Sauber 5: They are wasting The Hulk's talent at the moment

Di Resta 7: Salvaged a few points but loses a mark for Moaning on Saturday
Sutil 10: What a drive from the German. This is what happens when everything comes together for him
Force India 8: If they got Di Resta hooked up they would be staring at a 9

Ricciardo 5: Was overshadowed by Vergne hardly did anything of note before his exit
Vergne 9: On it all weekend. Sweet revenge for last year
STR 8: On a day dominated by their choice of next year's engine it finishes with some hard earned points

Maldonado 3: Battled in Caterhamville all weekend but he didn't deserve to go out like that
Bottas 7: I didn't see much of him but 12th is still a good effort
Williams 6: If Canada is just as crazy maybe they can snaffle a point

Pic 6: On fire-Literally :lol:
Van der Garde 8: Chilton may have beaten him but he deserved a higher place than that British nutter
Caterham 8: Thrashed Marussia in everything but the results sheet

Bianchi 4: As many people have said he had a weekend of hell
Chilton 1: Was that Johnny Cecotto in the car? Go home Max Chilton
Marussia 2: Lucky to Finish ahead of Caterham in all honesty
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Vettel 6 - Was holding up everyone and created the largest Trulli train I've ever seen
Webber 6 - Driving behind Vettel.
Red Bull 5 - not the fastest, heavy tire wear

Alonso 4 - He was never so slow this season so far
Massa / - Two heavy crashes.
Ferrari - 5 - not really fast today

Button 8 - no errors
Perez 2 - Fast, but too many errors
McLaren 7 - Faster than in the other races this season

Räikkönen 7 - Decent race until colliding with Perez
Grosjean 0 - Four crashes.
Lotus 7

Rosberg 10 - perfect weekend for him
Hamilton 8 - good, but not perfect, unlucky during the first safety car
Mercedes 9 - Tyre problems weren't that bad in Monaco.

Hülkenberg 5 - considering all that chaos, he should have scored a point or two.
Gutierrez 5 - not better than his teammate
Sauber 5 - still not fast enough

Sutil 9 - Some great passes, deserved that 5th place after all the bad luck he had.
di Resta 8 - Gained a lot of position.
Force India 9 - Good race.

Maldonado 3 - Destroyed another front wing, and wasn't completely faultless in the Chilton crash.
Bottas 4 - Anonymous.
Williams 6 - slight improvement, were able to fight the Saubers.

Vergne 7 - good race
Ricciardo 5 - I didn't really see him until he got taken out by Grosjean
Toro Rosso - 7

Pic / - no rating due to early retirement
van der Garde 5 Great in qualifying, rubbish race.
Caterham - 8 clearly ahead of Marussia now.

Bianchi 4 - not as impressive as before
Chilton 1 - What is Chilton doing? Apart from the crash, he did a good job. But that was stupid and dangerous.
Marussia 2 - disappointing weekend
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
rachel1990

Post by rachel1990 »

Vettel - 7 - He tried but didn't try hard enough
Webber - 7 - Ditto
Red Bull- 7 Just stop complaining!

Alonso - 3 -Just wasn't in the right mind. Or car
Massa - 2 - It REALLY wasn't his weekend
Ferrari- 6 It wasn't the teams fault this weekend

Button - 8 - Good result but they need to beat FI
Perez - 4 - Need to work WITH his teammate not against him
Mclaren- 6 They need to control Perez

Raikkonen - 7. Well he got a point and had a terrific final few laps
Grosjean -1 He should pay for the repairs that they team have had to do with his car this weekend
Lotus -6 - They need some more wins

Rosberg -10. Had the perfect race
Hamilton - 7 Very unlucky with the first pitstop otherwise he would have got 2nd
Mercedes-9 This was always going to be their weekend wasn't it

Hulkenberg - 5 Was he in the race?
Gutierrez - 4 Back to normal poorness
Sauber- 4 Gutierrez will cost them money rather than bring any in

Di Resta - 8 Very good drive!
Sutil - 9 Even better
Force India 8- All they need is a bit more luck and they will get the podiums !

Maldonado - 5 For once it wasn't his fault
Bottas - 4 Again nowhere but he is finishing the races
Williams - 4 It wasn't their weekend

Ricciardo - 5 Grosjean took away his points
Vergne - 7 good drive but may have benefited from other drivers imploding
Toro Rosso- 6 Okay day wasn't brilliant

Pic -2 What a stupid place to stop your car. Could have stopped it earlier
VDG -3 was never going to succeed on race day
Catherham - 3 At least their not Marussia

Bianchi -2 Poor drive
Chilton -0 Could have killed Maldonado with that move
Marussia 1 a weekend to forget quickly
Benetton of 1992. Never a reject
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Vettel 8 - Hardly damage limitation, this opened his lead up
Webber 8 - Nice defensive race against a charging Hamilton
Red Bull Racing 8 - Second best all weekend

Alonso 5 - Quite an off weekend for Fernando
Massa 3 - ...and quite a shocking incident happening twice to Felipe
Ferrari 4 - That was bad

Button 7 - Kept himself at bay, but touched Alonso
Pérez 3 - Relax Checo, stop racing too hard...
McLaren 5 - STILL behind Force India!!!

Räikkönen 7 - His race was done when he got stuck behind the Red Bulls
Grosjean 1 - What in the bathplug, 2012-Spec Romain is back
Lotus 5 - Lucky to nab a point; Mercedes is now hot on their tail

Rosberg 10 - I did not expect that
Hamilton 9 - What if he didn't fall that much behind Nico...?
Mercedes 9 - Wow, just wow

Hülkenberg 5 - What the hell happened in the end?
Gutiérrez 4 - Meh
Sauber 5 - Kaltenborn should give 2013 up at this rate...

Di Resta 7 - Stop whining!
Sutil 10 - Mr. Loews. Sutil finally got rid of his awful luck? Excellent race to 5th.
Force India 8 - Dare I say, faster than Ferrari?

Maldonado 5 - This time it wasn't poor Pastor's fault
Bottas 7 - He was alright
Williams 5 - 9th place for Williams in the WDC seems to be the only way

Ricciardo 6 - Got trounced by „Jules”
Vergne 9 - Toro Rosso led by him this time around.
STR 8 - Could have grabbed an extra point if it wasn't for Grosjean

Pic 5 - Blame his car
Van der Garde 7 - Giedo was a true fighter this weekend
Caterham 6 - Sort out your reliability

Bianchi 3 - That was sad
Chilton 1 - That was pathetic!
Marussia 3 - That was disappointing

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Sebastian Vettel - 8: Lost his opportunity by driving slightly too cautiously. Nevertheless, he managed to extend his championship lead and made effectively no mistakes throughout the race.
Mark Webber - 9: Defended his position against Hamilton extraordinarily well. Again, demonstrated good pace and made no mistakes.

Red Bull -8: Consistency and competence characterized Red Bull's efforts in Monaco, elements perhaps even more essential than outright pace in winning a championship title.

Fernando Alonso -5: Disappointing effort from the Spaniard this weekend, especially in light of the universally recognized depth of his abilities.
Felipe Massa -?: Mechanical gremlins or driver error? I don't feel it's equitable passing judgment on Massa until the cause of the crashes are positively determined.

Ferrari -4: Torrid weekend for the Scuderia, netting a mere six points against the thirty-three of championship rivals Red Bull.

Jenson Button -8: In contrast to his futile efforts in Bahrain, Button maintained his composure amidst the lurid bedlam fed by the erratic antics of Grosjean, Chilton, and his own teammate, Perez. Managed to make a final opportunistic move on Alonso to take sixth place. Solid race.
(Note: I honestly don't understand the warrant behind the vitriol hurled against Button regarding his radio messages. His teammate flagrantly drove across two chicanes to keep him behind. I'm not really sure how his detractors want him to respond. "It's alright. Let him keep the position, I really don't mind having my race compromised anyways."

It's not "whining" or "whinging". It's a perfectly reasonable radio message regarding a driving transgression made by a teammate.)
Sergio Perez -2: Oh dear. Admittedly, I was impressed by his maneuvers at the chicane on Button and subsequently Alonso. Then he abruptly suffered an attack of GP2-itis and ruined Raikkonen's race, his own race, and McLaren's chances of leapfrogging Force India in the championship standings.

McLaren -8: Signs of recovery are beginning to emerge. Hopefully Woking are able to make further strides come Montreal.

Kimi Raikkonen -9: Five places to recover in the fading laps of the Grand Prix after suffering a puncture thanks to Perez. Nobody even considered such a feat to be possible at Monaco. Raikkonen silenced the skeptics with a superlative performance near the end of the race.
Romain Grosjean -1: When he smashed into the barriers in Thursday practice, the pundits were willing to attribute it to poor luck. As was I. When he clipped the chicane and subsequently spun and crashed at Saint-Devote, the commentators nervously referenced Grosjean's accident-prone season last year. As had I. When he flew into the back of Ricciardo's Toro Rosso, the Formula One world collectively threw its hands up in the air in plenary frustration. As did I.

Brace yourselves, everybody. The Romain Grosjean of Spa and Suzuka fame may have returned.

Lotus -5: Irregardless of the Grosjean imbroglio, the car seemed severely off-pace for the entirety of the race. Not a brilliant effort from Enstone.

Nico Rosberg -10: What more needs to be said? A superlative race, conducted without any fault at all. A well-deserved victory for Nico Rosberg.
Lewis Hamilton -7: Appeared to have struggled throughout the weekend. A weak performance relative to his teammate, Rosberg's, resplendent form.

Mercedes -9: Managed to overcome inherent issues regarding tire degradation to convert their fourth pole of the season into their first win.

Nico Hulkenberg -6: Fairly anonymous, set to score a single point prior to being passed by a charging Raikkonen. Nothing noteworthy.
Esteban Gutierrez -5: Again, an anonymous performance. Finished behind his teammate again. Nothing noteworthy.

Sauber -3: Another obscure race from a team that was challenging for podiums last season. Disappointing, to say the least.

Adrian Sutil -9: Invariably the King of the Loews Hairpin today. Managed to humble not only Button, but the almighty Fernando Alonso as well.
Paul di Resta -8: Much as I dislike him, he did very well to recover from seventeenth to ninth. Solid drive.

Force India -9: Maintains an advantage over McLaren via two very respectable finishing positions.

Pastor Maldonado -5: Lost his head by clashing with Van der Garde at the beginning of the race. Taken out by the Marussia of Max Chilton at Tabac. Provided lurid entertainment.
Valterri Bottas -7: Twelfth place is effectively all Williams can aspire to with that mongrel of a car. He didn't crash, so I suppose that counts for something.

Williams -4: The series of woeful showings from a once-great team continues.

Jean Eric-Vergne -8: Drove very well to haul the Toro Rosso to eighth.
Daniel Ricciardo -7: Found himself the unfortunate test dummy for the new, experimental Grosjean E21 anti-vehicle missile.

Toro Rosso -7: Demonstrated very respectable pace on the streets of Monaco.

Giedo Van der Garde -7: Qualified fifteenth. Finished fifteenth. I can't say I expected much more from Caterham.
Charles Pic -5: Poor Pic's car burst into flames after his gearbox went 'boom'.

Caterham -5: Minor improvements.

Max Chilton -0: BWAHAHAHA...hahahahaha...oh god...hahaha
Jules Bianchi -5: Technical problems thwart Bianchi's efforts once again.

Marussia -4: Nothing outstanding.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
Dan B

Post by Dan B »

Sebastian Vettel: 8: Did what he needed to do, though could not catch Rosberg at all.
Mark Webber: 8: I'm surprised he held off Lewis Hamilton at all actually. Also for once he started well.
Red Bull: 6: Good race, but I'm docking 2 points from 8 for consistent whining about tires. Just stop it already.

Fernando Alonso: 6: Uneventful; should've been higher from where he was but wasn't. One to forget for the Spaniard.
Felipe Massa: N/A: Those two crashes he had look more like car failure than anything else. Was also a race to forget but a rather bizarre one at that.
Ferrari: 5: They can't afford races like this; if they do they'll be passed by Mercedes in the Constructor's championship.

Jenson Button: 5: Whining or not aside if Perez didn't drive like an idiot today Button would've been dumped on by him.
Sergio Perez: 2: Pass on Button aside this was a terrible race for him. That move on Raikkonen was stupid (though granted Raikkonen did seem to turn into him somewhat, but I'm giving Perez 90% of the blame on that incident).
McLaren: 6: They need to sort out Perez; the car might be getting better but Perez is undoing their work it looks like.

Kimi Raikkonen: 6: Few laps at the end aside, he wasn't that impressive. Couldn't get passed the Red Bulls and had a silly incident with Perez again.
Romain Grosjean: 1: After the start of this year I thought this driving from him was gone. What happened?
Lotus: 5: Raikkonen (and Grosjean when he wasn't crashing) flattered the car to be honest.

Nico Rosberg: 10: Unstoppable; commanded the race from Qualifying to the Checkers. Brilliant driving from the German.
Lewis Hamilton: 8: Couldn't get passed Webber though he probably had the speed. But that's Monaco for you.
Mercedes: 9: Finally the Silver Anvil does well. Hope the pending case with their tire test doesn't jeopardize their efforts though.

Nico Hulkenberg: 6: Didn't see much of him but he was briefly in the points.
Esteban Gutierrez: 4: See Hulkenberg, but without the points.
Sauber: 4: Slowly becoming the most anonymous team of the year.

Paul di Resta: 6: Good to get it in the points, but docking a point for his whining.
Adrian Sutil: 10: The man of the day as far as I'm concerned; those passes he did were spectacular to watch.
Force India: 8: Good on them for giving more of a gap between them and McLaren.

Valterri Bottas: 7: Was doing decent despite him being rather anonymous. Couldn't hold off Raikkonen at the end though.
Pastor Maldonado: 5: Needlessly tangled with Van de Garde, then mucked around with the Marussias which ultimately caused his wreck.
Williams: 5: Slowly getting better but far from Force India at this point.

Daniel Ricciardo: 7: Solid race for him until being rammed by Grosjean.
Jean-Eric Vergne: 9: Good race for him and good for getting in the points.
Toro Rosso: 6: Points were needed but otherwise had a decent race (aside from Ricciardo's retirement).

Charles Pic: 6: Strong race for him but his engine expired.
Giedo Van de Garde: 6: If only he didn't have contact with Maldonado...
Caterham: 5: Marussia should be worried at this point unless Caterham has reliability issues.

Jules Bianchi: 5: Plagued by car problems all weekend.
Max Chilton: 1: That was incredibly dangerous; if we saw this type of incident in the late 90s we would have had dire consequences. My Reject of the Race nomination.
Marussia: 4: They really, really need to up their game right now if they want to surpass Caterham.
Divina_Galica

Post by Divina_Galica »

Vettel - 7 - Okay, in a decent car but not one of his best drives.
Webber - 6 Still slower than vettel in the same car.
Red Bull - 8 Two podiums not to be sniffed at

Alonso - 5 - Off colour race.
Massa - 3 - Two crashes in the same place - either the car was damaged and the team should have been aware (eg Button asked in the race if the contact with Alonso had caused any damage, the teams have sensors everywhere), or he was doing something wrong which is very unlikely.
Ferrari - 5 not a great weekend

Button - 7 - Decent job out there, salvaging some points for his team in a car that still wasn't near the top 4 teams
Perez - 2 - Way too aggressive, expects everyone to jump out of his way just because he has put them into a position of give-way or crash.
McLaren - 4 Slightly better

Raikkonen - 9 - No way did I expect points after the late puncture. Class!
Grosjean - 4 - Hope this really was an abheration - thought Ricciardo slightly to blame, braking early in the middle of the track (yes, I know he can put the car where he wants...)
Lotus 6 Car still fast, and team did a lot of work on RoGro's car

Rosberg - 10 - nearly faultless all weekend.
Hamilton - 8 - No real explination for the safety car problem - team didn't tell him to back off so much.
Mercedes - 9 Very good weekend

Hulkenberg - 6 - No mistakes in a slow car. Must hate thinking about FI
Gutierrez - 5 - No mistakes in a slow car.
Sauber - 4 Slow

Di Resta - 9 - Qualy mistake was teams fault but shouldn't moan as much. Great recovery drive
Sutil - 10 - He's finally got some good luck! Agreed, and passed two WDCs
Force India - 9 Great result on a track that doesn't really suit them historically

Maldonado - 6 - Showed some real pace at times in Practice and Q1 but wrong tyres left him Q17. Decent race until Chilton-chopped
Bottas - 7 - Thought he did okay first time racing anything at Monaco.
Williams -4 Come on, get back on the pace!

Ricciardo - 5 - Didn't do much of note but in front of Grosjean (unfortunatley).
Vergne - 7 - Another points finish.
Toro Rosso - 6 Okay

Pic - 4 - Slower than vdG.
VDG - 8- Brilliant to get into Q2, first to go for slicks in Q1. Unlucky with final result and KERS issues
Caterham 5 Getting better?

Bianchi - 3 - Who??
Chilton - 3 - Wasn't too bad until he didn't see a big Williams -shaped thing alongside him..
Marussia 4 - now behind Caterham?

DG
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

Vettel: 7
Webber: 8
Red Bull: 6, Dieter please stop whining as you make di Resta look silent.

Alonso: 6, mediocre
Massa: 2 to 6, depends on what was causing the crashes.
Ferrari: 4, subpar performance when compared to other races.

Button: 8
Perez: 3, wreck or give way tactics harmed him at least he didn't bin the car earlier like Grosjean.
McLaren: 5, better

Raikkonen: 8, great salvage work
Grosjean: 1, and I don't think he deserves that much given how many cars he crashed this weekend.
Lotus: 5, Grosjean ruined this one

Rosberg: 10, flawless run
Hamilton: 7, errors cost him second which his car was certainly capable of.
Mercedes: 10, looks like it was the track car combo causing problems. It worked well here.

Hulkenberg: 5
Gutierrez: 5, no mistakes to be found
Sauber: 6, slow and steady got them to the finish and not wrecked in the chaos.

di Resta: 9, 17th to points is excellent
Sutil: 9, the bad luck has ended
Force India: 10, great run on a track that has plagued them in the past.

Maldonado: 8, then Chilton bit his car
Bottas: 7, silently produced strong finish just outside of points
Williams: 6, bad luck kept them out of their best chance of points.

Ricciardo: 5, then Grosjean rammed him
Vergne: 8, points are good
Toro Rosso: 6

Pic: 5, up in flames
VDG: 8, Spain wasn't a fluke
Caterham: 6, looking decent

Bianchi: 4, snared in Chilton's wreck and laden with mechanical failures. Simply, his weekend was ruined before qualifying had ended. Bianchi must have swiped Sutil's bad luck.
Chilton: 2, is he blind?
Marussia: 3, please rid of Chilton.
Last edited by Onxy Wrecked on 27 May 2013, 14:54, edited 2 times in total.
More Moneytron, more problems for Onyx!
A flock of Kroghs appear on the NASCAR Track and cause caw-tions!
James1978

Post by James1978 »

Vettel 8
Webber 7

Alonso 5
Massa 4

Button 7
Perez 6

Raikkonen 7
Grosjean 2

Rosberg 10
Hamilton 8

Hulkenberg 6
Gutierrez 5

Di Resta 7
Sutil 10

Maldonado 4
Bottas 6

Vergne 9
Ricciardo 7

Pic 6
Van Der Garde 8

Bianchi 6
Chilton 3
"Poor old Warwick takes it from behind all throughout this season". :) (Tony Jardine, 1988)
PT8475

Post by PT8475 »

Vettel - 9 - Fastest Driver + Car combo today, a little lucky with the safety car to take Hamilton, but nonetheless great drive. Could easily have gone much faster. Only mistake was not getting that Pole, and he'd have walked home.
Webber - 8 - Solid race, kept up with Vettel for the most part, and kept him honest for the first time since Malaysia.
Red Bull Racing - 9 - Fastest team this weekend, unfortunately didn't convert into a win.

Alonso - 7 - Seemed to struggle on the super softs, although we don't know if that was him or the car. Once caught in traffic fell like a stone.
Massa - 1 - Oh dear. Same mistake twice + not being able to get past Guttierez, et al. Poor weekend.
Ferrari - 6 - A little slower than one would have expected.

Button - 7 - Got very racy with his teammate, but unlike Pérez, managed to keep it out of the other drivers and the barriers.
Pérez - 4 - Aggression is no good when you end up on the side of the track. Taking out championship contenders is not the best way to endear yourself to the fans.
McLaren - 5 - They're improving, slowly.

Räikkönen - 9 - Only mistake all race was shutting the door on Pérez, if you can call it a mistake. Should have cut the chicane, whether or not Sergio was in the right. Being taken out will have infuriated him.
Grosjean - 4 - Practice was messy, but only practice. Seemed a little absent in the race, and a little caught napping by Ricciardo. A racing incident, in my mind.
Lotus - 6 - Their car was, as usual, solid with its tyres. Sadly, with no way past, the Mercedes were able to run at their own pace today.

Rosberg - 10 - Despite having to back up all of the field from the beginning (Van Der Garde even had fastest lap at one point), withstood the pressure beautifully. Perfect race.
Hamilton - 8 - One error, but a costly one. 6 points might be crucial later on this year.
Mercedes - 5 - Their drivers' superb drives today masked their continuing issues. Vettel's 1 minute 16 second laptime on lap 77 showed how slow their drivers had to go to win this. Any other circuit and it'd have been like Barcelona.

Hülkenberg - 7 - Good race, could easily have finished in the points.
Gutiérrez - 5 - A slow start to his career, but kept Massa behind him until he crashed.
Sauber - 6 - Around what you'd expect from this team.

Di Resta - 8 - Some brave overtaking moves and bold tyre strategy saved what had been a disastrous Saturday. Great race against the odds.
Sutil - 9 - Some opportunistic moves into the hairpin that nearly went wrong, but didn't. Entertaining race.
Force India - 7 - Certainly keeping McLaren honest at the moment, though one suspects they'll eventually pull away. Both drivers performed well in a car that's certainly competitive.

Maldonado - 6 - Showed flashes of speed this weekend, but sadly got caught in traffic, but was not at fault in his accident.
Bottas - 8 - As close as Williams have come to points this year, hopefully he'll score soon.
Williams - 4 - Get that car sorted!

Ricciardo - 4 - Slow today, rather absent until his slightly early braking earned him a rear-end shove from Grosjean.
Vergne - 8 - Good points scoring finish for him, and excellent qualifying to get into Q3.
Toro Rosso - 5 - By themselves at the moment, miles behind Force India, but well ahead of Williams, their main competition is Sauber (Or Nico Hülkenberg, if you're going to be cruel), and they're losing at the moment.

Pic - 5 - Solid performance, but rather shown up by his team mate this weekend.
Van der Garde - 9 - Astounding qualifying, fastest lap of the race after the earlier chaos, deserved a little more from the race.
Caterham - 5 - First weekend they've been convincingly ahead of Marussia this year.

Bianchi - 6 - Very unlucky this weekend. A technical problem in qualifying and at the start, followed by brake failure means its difficult to judge, so I'll assume he was, as always, quick.
Chilton - 3 -Slow in qualifying, slow in the race, only highlight was causing a huge accident. But that's what Marussia pay for, I suppose.
Marussia - 4 - Slower than Caterham this weekend, probably partly due to Bianchi's problems.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Vettel - 7 (Left it way too late)
Webber - 7 (Good job holding off Hamilton)

Alonso - 4 (Was a bit pathetic, actually)
Massa - 3 (Two identical accidents, both his fault)

Button - 5 (Jenson, Sergio is faster than you.)
Perez - 8 (Racing incident, fantastic race otherwise)

Raikkonen - 7 (Quite good)
Grosjean - 1 (Can't pass a Toro Rosso, so has to take him out)

Rosberg - 10 (In control the entire time)
Hamilton - 7 (Decent, screwed by strategy)

Hulkenberg - 4 (Zzz...)
Gutierrez - 2 (See above, but much further back)

Di Resta - 5 (See Grosjean, but switch the STRs and take away the crash)
Sutil - 9 (Some fantastic moves)

Maldonado - 4 (Anonymous until his crash)
Bottas - 4 (Failed at passing the Hulk)

Vergne - 6 (3 more points than he really deserved)
Ricciardo - 5 (Might have grabbed a point depending on Kimi and Hulkenberg)

Pic - 5 (Car go boom)
van der Garde - 6 (Admit it, he did a decent job apart from the start and end)

Bianchi - 5 (Massively unlucky)
Chilton - 1 (What an idiot. As I said in the chat, it's rare for Maldonado to not cause an accident)
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Vettel- 7
Webber- 7

Alonso- 5
Massa- 4

Button- 6
Perez- 6

Raikkonen- 7
Grosjean- 4

Rosberg- 9
Hamilton- 8

Hulkenberg- 5
Gutierrez- 4

di Resta- 6
Sutil- 9

Maldonado- 4
Bottas- 5

Vergne- 5
Ricciardo- 5

Pic- 5
van der Garde- 6

Bianchi- 6
Chilton- 3
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Ed24

Post by Ed24 »

Vettel 7
Webber 7

Alonso 5
Massa 4

Button 7
Perez 7

Raikkonen 6
Grosjean 1

Rosberg 10
Hamilton 7

Hulkenberg 6
Gutierrez 4

Di Resta 8
Sutil 10

Maldonado 3
Bottas 6

Vergne 9
Ricciardo 7

Pic 6
Van Der Garde 8

Bianchi 4
Chilton 2
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
-Abraham Lincoln
QuickYoda41

Post by QuickYoda41 »

Vettel 8 - strong, but unspectecular performance
Webber 8 - the same

Alonso 5 - going backwards
Massa 1 - oh, my...

Button 7 - nice opportunist move on Alonso
Perez 6 - great racing, but taken a step too far, I hope he'll soon find the limit

Raikkonen 8 - fantastic save at the end, shame it wasn't on screen...
Grosjean 1 - foolish mistake

Rosberg 9 - controlled the race
Hamilton 8 - unlucky to miss the podium

Hülkenberg 6 - no heroics, that's in the car...
Gutierrez 5 - did ok

Di Resta 8 - great drive to recover from disappointing qualy
Sutil 9 - great moves in Loews

Maldonado 5 - antics at the beginning didn't help, he was fast, though
Bottas 6 - not far from the points

Vergne 8 - great drive to earn well-deserved points
Ricciardo 6 - nothing special this time

Pic 5 - hard to rate because of his early exit
Van der Garde 6 - great qualifying

Bianchi 5 - very hard weekend with lots of car problems
Chilton 5 - did well, but minus point for the Maldonado-incident; I think he was lucky only to get a drive thru'
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Vettel: 6. Not really impressed.
Webber: 5. At least he had a good start! (For his standards)
Red Bull: 8. Doing well at the moment.

Alonso: 4. Out of depth for his standards.
Massa: 2. Weekend from hell #2.
Ferrari: 4. Off the pace here.

Button: 8. Flawless. Just, beautiful.
Pérez: 6. Easily the most entertaining moves came from Checo. Only challenged by Sutil.
McLaren: 8. Staring at a 9.

Räikkönen: 6. Screwed over by an ambitious overtaking attempt and an over-ambitious defensive move.
Grosjean: 1. WTF?
Lotus: 7. Need better qualy pace.

Rosberg: 10. Sheer brilliance on wheels.
Hamilton: 7. Not that impressive.
Mercedes: 7. Tyre management seemed really good.

Hülkenberg: 4. Anonymous.
Guiterrez Guiterrez: 3. Even more anonymity.
Sauber: 4. Considering that this exact same team was challenging for podiums and wins last year, this year has sucked.

Di Resta: 9. Nice recovery from 17th.
Sutil: 10. Unlike Pérez, his overtaking moves paid off. Overtaking Alonso and Button at the hairpin? Only Sutil would try!
Force India: 9. Fantastic start to the season. I sense potential podiums from the outfit.

Maldonado: 5. Okay, then screwed by Marussia.
Bottas: 2. Who?
Williams: 1. What a difference a year makes.

Vergne: 9. Awesomeness is the key to a Red Bull drive, and Vergne proved that he is awesome.
Ricciardo: 7. Going well when Romain F***ed up.
Toro Rosso: 8. Really strong showing this year.

Pic: 5. Couldn't show what he could do with a car aflame.
Van der Garde: 8. We expected crap from him at first...
Caterham: 6. At Williams's heels.

Bianchi: 4. Weekend from hell #1.
Chilton: 0. WTF?! You can see, right? You're not blind, right?
Marussia: 5. Performing diligently, but no more.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Vettel - 7
Webber - 7

Alonso - 5
Massa - 4

Button - 6
Perez - 4

Raikkonen - 8
Grosjean - 0

Rosberg - 10
Hamilton - 7 (Never understood how the safety car screwed him over)

Hulkenberg - 5
Gutierrez - 3

Di Resta - 6
Sutil - 9

Maldonado - 4
Bottas - 3

Ricciardo - 4
Vergne - 8 (Managed to put in a great drive and still be anonymous while doing so)

Pic - N/A
VDG - 4 (Qulaifying hero, crap on race day)

Bianchi - 4
Chilton - 2
Last edited by RonDenisDeletraz on 28 May 2013, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Vettel - 8
Webber - 7

Alonso - 5
Massa - 2

Button - 6
Perez - 6

Raikkonen - 6
Grosjean - 1

Rosberg - 10
Hamilton - 7

Hulkenberg - 3
Gutierrez - 2

Di Resta - 6
Sutil - 9

Maldonado - 4
Bottas - 4

Ricciardo - 6
Vergne - 9

Pic - 5
Van der Garde - 4

Bianchi - 4
Chilton - 2
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Dj_bereta

Post by Dj_bereta »

Vettel - 6
Webber - 6

Alonso - 3
Massa - 2

Button - 6
Perez - 7 (Despite his crash, he at least tried to overtake)

Raikkonen - 6 (Have some guilty in the crash with checo)
Grosjean - 2

Rosberg - 8
Hamilton - 7

Hulkenberg - 3 (lost your point to Kimi in the last lap)
Gutierrez - 2

Di Resta - 6
Sutil - 9 (IIDOTR)

Maldonado - 4
Bottas - 3

Ricciardo - 5
Vergne - 7

Pic - 7 (Was ahead of Gutierrez and Massa until your car broken)
Van der Garde - 5

Bianchi - 5
Chilton - 6
Waiting for Lotus hiring Johnny Cecotto jr.
Bleu

Post by Bleu »

Vettel - 8
Webber - 7
Alonso - 5
Massa - 4
Button - 7
Perez - 4
Raikkonen - 8
Grosjean - 2
Rosberg - 10
Hamilton - 8
Hulkenberg - 5
Gutierrez - 3
Di Resta - 6
Sutil - 9
Maldonado - 4
Bottas - 5
Ricciardo - 5
Vergne - 8
Pic - 4
VDG - 6
Bianchi - 3
Chilton - 1
GwilymJJames

Post by GwilymJJames »

*runs into thread*

Only a tiny bit late.

Vettel - 8
Webber - 7

Alonso - 4
Massa - 5

Button - 6
Perez - 7

Raikkonen - 8
Grosjean - 3

Rosberg - 10
Hamilton - 8

Hulkenberg - 5
Gutierrez - 4

Di Resta - 6
Sutil - 8

Maldonado - 5
Bottas - 5

Ricciardo - 6
Vergne - 8

Pic - 5
VDG - 5

Bianchi - 4
Chilton - 2
WARNING: Vettel fan.

Shut up Eccles!
QuickYoda41

Post by QuickYoda41 »

I'll accept, especially since I won't even have time to count the results until Sunday.
QuickYoda41

Post by QuickYoda41 »

Little late, sorry about that but here are the results from Monaco! The overall standings will be updated on Friday with the Canadian round. (If you still haven't rated that race, please do so! :) )

1. Nico Rosberg 9,82
2. Adrian Sutil 9,36
3. Jean-Eric Vergne 7,91
4. Lewis Hamilton 7,73
5. Sebastian Vettel 7,45
6. Kimi Raikkonen 7,45
7. Mark Webber 7,23
8. Paul Di Resta 7,14
9. Jenson Button 6,86
10. Giedo Van Der Garde 6,36
11. Daniel Ricciardo 5,59
12. Valtteri Bottas 5,41