Has anybody read "Luca Badoer - My Side Of the Story"?

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
Yannick

Has anybody read "Luca Badoer - My Side Of the Story"?

Post by Yannick »

The homepage of http://www.f1racing.co.uk/issue tells me that in this month's issue, there is an article titled "Luca Badoer - My Side Of the Story", which should be good material for updating Luca's profile on F1 Rejects. Has anyone of you read this? If so, please pass it on to the site author for the update of the Luca profile. Thank you very much.
"I don't think we should be used to finance (the manufacturers') R&D because they will produce that engine anyway" said Monisha Kaltenborn.
"You will never see a Mercedes using a Ferrari engine or the other way round."
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Has anybody read "Luca Badoer - My Side Of the Story"?

Post by shinji »

We sort of knew it all anyway. Like most stuff in F1 Racing.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
danardif1

Post by danardif1 »

I've read it, it's actually quite neutral in tone (almost in the style of this site) and looks subjectively at how Luca coped in his Ferrari cameo. I think it was a good way to approach a story that actually struck a chord with many F1 fans (especially two Australian webmasters and podcasters...), and the actual intricacies needed dealing with...

Let's face it, Fisi is a capable driver with consistent experience of driving and racing the most recent breed of F1 cars (2000-present), and he actually did an ok job with what was a tricky car to use, with no further updates to make it any better... Luca Badoer, having not raced an F1 car for ten years, and not even having driven one for ten months, still managed to finish both races with some respectable, if not strictly quick, times along the way...
KAMUI KOBAYASHI

After some more irreverant F1 debate? Join http://www.f1-nation.ning.com!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

danardif1 wrote:I've read it, it's actually quite neutral in tone (almost in the style of this site) and looks subjectively at how Luca coped in his Ferrari cameo. I think it was a good way to approach a story that actually struck a chord with many F1 fans (especially two Australian webmasters and podcasters...), and the actual intricacies needed dealing with...

Let's face it, Fisi is a capable driver with consistent experience of driving and racing the most recent breed of F1 cars (2000-present), and he actually did an ok job with what was a tricky car to use, with no further updates to make it any better... Luca Badoer, having not raced an F1 car for ten years, and nKerot even having driven one for ten months, still managed to finish both races with some respectable, if not strictly quick, times along the way...

He set the fastest Sector 1 time at Spa...it also means he beat Raikkonen at something...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image