The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - R1 Results Up

Archive for the three above subforums
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Re: The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - LIVERIES PLEA

Post by go_Rubens »

Okay, I've changed my mind on what my livery will be because of a bunch of random things happening at once, and the fact that I don't want to make the Mad Uncle any more mad. Pasta since you said that you'd take care of my livery, there is no longer any need, as I'm tackling it myself now. I seem to be half decent at livery designing, and I hope to have my liveries for both the #63 and the #84 up in the next few days.

EDIT:

#63 Henri Livery

#84 Henri Livery
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Henri Racing Technologies
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Things I was wrong about:
Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

I stream Ustream, we all scream for PRC.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Well, they didn't turn out too bad in 3D. The second one is way better than the first though :lol: But it was a good first couple of attempts.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

So, I still need liveries. Quite a few in fact. I will do Peteroli's, as that is one of the few remaining with a specific design. However, Biscoine, pasta, pi314159 and This still do not have liveries. So if you were tasked with working on those teams' liveries, please get them to me by next weekend. Also, TMLW, to my knowledge, has not selected a driver for the #31 Rosenforth car, and pasta has not selected a driver for the #9 Eastern Racing Associates car. Please get this all sorted so that we can get racing.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Hound55 wrote:So, I still need liveries. Quite a few in fact. I will do Peteroli's, as that is one of the few remaining with a specific design. However, Biscoine, pasta, pi314159 and This still do not have liveries. So if you were tasked with working on those teams' liveries, please get them to me by next weekend. Also, TMLW, to my knowledge, has not selected a driver for the #31 Rosenforth car, and pasta has not selected a driver for the #9 Eastern Racing Associates car. Please get this all sorted so that we can get racing.

RonDen Racing Engineering Liveries
Eastern Racing Associates Liveries
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Thank you!

Eastern Racing Associates Updated

RonDen Updated
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Hunter Autosport
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

A driver change already for Il Barone Rampante - Gianni Miccoli will be dropped from the #97, and in his place will come German driver Carsten Jancker.

Also, here is a PSD of the liveries. Switch between 97/98 in Numbers folder to get livery for each car.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Il Barone Rampante

As you can see, the outline around the ENERG logo and the circle, along with the shading have all not worked properly. If you send me both of them as a jpeg/dds, it should work appear then. I saw you had them on the preview of the file, so that's why I know they should be there.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Hound55 wrote:Il Barone Rampante

As you can see, the outline around the ENERG logo and the circle, along with the shading have all not worked properly. If you send me both of them as a jpeg/dds, it should work appear then. I saw you had them on the preview of the file, so that's why I know they should be there.

Really? I find the EnerG logo pretty cool, perhaps a nice refresh to this boring team! :D

On the other hand I admit that the circles are a bit out of place. And gold on grey is boring, but so are half of the liveries here! :lol:
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Kjellerup Racing

In other news...

IF YOUR USERNAME IS TMLW OR PASTA

you need to select a driver for your second cars by Feb 1st and post it here/the wiki so that I can get this series on the road.

Thank you for your time. :)
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - LOOK PASTA/TM

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Eastern Racing Associates have signed Angel Jose Castaneda (PER) to drive our second car.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
the Masked Lapwing

Re: The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - LOOK TMLW

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Mike Stern (GBR) will drive the second Rosenforth until such time as I can come up with a better idea :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Mike Stern (GBR) will drive the second Rosenforth until such time as I can come up with a better idea :lol:

There are direct clashes between GTR and the Reject Cup:

When the PRC is at Adria, GTR is in Argentina.
When the PRC is at Fuji, GTR is at Zhuhai.
When the PRC is at Bahrain, GTR is at The High Speed Ring.

So it would be best to find a driver that doesn't clash there......yeah.......
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

RealRacingRoots wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:Mike Stern (GBR) will drive the second Rosenforth until such time as I can come up with a better idea :lol:

There are direct clashes between GTR and the Reject Cup:

When the PRC is at Adria, GTR is in Argentina.
When the PRC is at Fuji, GTR is at Zhuhai.
When the PRC is at Bahrain, GTR is at The High Speed Ring.

So it would be best to find a driver that doesn't clash there......yeah.......

You act like I've never seen the calendar on the wiki :P
I need the time to evaluate my other tin-top drivers (i.e. Melville and Dehn), and since we're in a bit of a rush, Stern will drive until Spa, after which I'll make a final decision.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Hound55

Re: The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season -RACING COMING

Post by Hound55 »

Expect the first race of the season at Oulton Park this Saturday, at 4pm EST.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Hound55

Re: The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - R1 2/1 4pm ES

Post by Hound55 »

Qualifying Results

RACE IS LIVE NOW

WATCH HERE
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Hound55

Re: The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - R1 LIVE NOW

Post by Hound55 »

Round 1 Results

The first race of the inaugural Porsche Reject Cup season was, well, interesting. Let's break it down a little.

The race began with Richie White pulling away from the field as Geinhart held everyone else back. But the lead wasn't his for long, as Melvanov caught up to him within a few laps. Soon, White was plummeting down the order.

Melvanov and Castaneda began battling for the top position until they ran into a massive train of cars. And I mean MASSIVE. Everyone from 25th to 44th was stuck behind one another, and nobody could make progress. Commonwealth, Lewis Wolfgng Grand Prix, Mad-Croc, and Henri Racing Technologies all struggled as they just couldn't make any passes. And neither could the leaders. Melvanov and Castaneda were stuck behind them the entire race, and only Giazzon was ever lapped after spinning out in front of the leaders.

But both the leaders were still aggressive enough to try to pass each other. Melvanov and Castaneda traded the every few laps in the mirrors of Kankaanpaa and Grandmaison. However, the tempers boiled over about mid race. Melvanov made an overly ambitious move on then leader Castaneda, resulting in Castaneda being flipped over!

Castaneda wasn't going to lose like that, so he got the car pointed in the right direction and drove after Melvanov and the backmarkers. He caught up and the battle resumed, eventually ending in his favor, busted roll cage and all.

Unofficial Results

However, Melvanov's actions have rewarded him with a 20 second penalty. Meaning that the final running order is:
1. Angel Jose Castaneda
2. Yun Long
3. Mike Stern
4. Owen Carvill
5. Daniel Charlebois
6. John D. Sullivan
7. Kevin Bainomugusha
8. Alexi Melvanov
9. Adriano Nicchi
10. Eric Hadamard
with all other positions the same.

If the Porsche Dealers of Russia feels that the penalty is too harsh, they may now choose to challenge it. Otherwise, these results are official.

If you missed it, the race can be watched here.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpää wrote:Well, that sucked. Tarkoitan, että oli karkea kuin helvetti.

Clément Grandmaison wrote:Eh bien, bon de savoir que j'étais à la tête pendant un moment! ;)

Well, I have no idea what happened there, but that seemed legit :lol:
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Wait, that was eventful. One of my commies actually was really fast but flipped somebody over. Can't be bothered appealing though
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Rasmus

Re: The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - R1 Results Up

Post by Rasmus »

Marzio Giovanelli wrote:What a mess. That is simply not good enough from our team. You have to do a lot better next time around Mauro! To be the only driver that got lapped is a disaster!

Mauro Giazzon wrote:Yes, boss! ... b..but you didn't do great either..

Marzio Giovanelli wrote:You don't say!..
Blog about all things motorsport - http://motorsportist.wordpress.com/
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Pretty much the average for me
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Slight change of plans at JLD Motorsport. Instead of James Douglas stepping into the #73 for rounds 5 and 6, German Jan Maylander will step into the car for rounds 4, 5 and 6 to cover for Solari's other commitments.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.