Unpopular F1 opinions

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
dr-baker

Re: Unpopular F1 opinions

Post by dr-baker »

roblomas52 wrote:The WIlliams FW15C is the most high tech F1 car of all time.

Can a fact be an unpopular opinion?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

dr-baker wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:The WIlliams FW15C is the most high tech F1 car of all time.

Can a fact be an unpopular opinion?

No, not really. I have edited my post now.
Thanks for pointing that out ;)
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

There's not much to debate there, the FW15 had so much driving aids Mansell could practically steer and pedal the car to victory, not much else. It makes the current Red Bulls seem plain in technology. I'm kinda glad the FIA went and banned most of the driving aids on that car. It made F1 more competitive and more exciting.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
good_Ralf

Post by good_Ralf »

Aerospeed wrote:There's not much to debate there, the FW15 had so much driving aids Mansell could practically steer and pedal the car to victory, not much else. It makes the current Red Bulls seem plain in technology. I'm kinda glad the FIA went and banned most of the driving aids on that car. It made F1 more competitive and more exciting.

Mansell won the title in the FW14B. The FW15 never raced and eventually became the Fw15C, driver by Prost. But yeah, there wouldn't be another dominant year for 1 driver until 2001 after the banning of those devices.
Check out the position of the sun on 2 August at 20:08 in my garden

Allard Kalff in 1994 wrote:OH!! Schumacher in the wall! Right in front of us, Michael Schumacher is in the wall! He's hit the pitwall, he c... Ah, it's Jos Verstappen.
good_Ralf

Post by good_Ralf »

2004 was Fernando Alonso's worst season

Allard Kalff in 1994 wrote:OH!! Schumacher in the wall! Right in front of us, Michael Schumacher is in the wall! He's hit the pitwall, he c... Ah, it's Jos Verstappen.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

good_Ralf wrote:2004 was Fernando Alonso's worst season

Explain?
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

watka wrote:
good_Ralf wrote:2004 was Fernando Alonso's worst season

Explain?

To be fair, I think himself has a point there; 2004 wasn't one of Alonso's better years. In 2004, Trulli appeared to have the measure of Alonso, which considering the way the Spaniard blew him away in 2003 despite being out for a year, was quite disappointing on his part.

Of course, it is worth putting all this into perspective. Alonso, since 2001, has rarely had an off season, and he was definitely in the top 3 drivers for anyone in 2005, 2006, 2007 perhaps, 2010 perhaps, 2011, 2012 and 2013 perhaps. Ergo, anything other than a completely stellar season from him would count as one of his worse seasons, and to my mind really only 2004, 2008 and 2009 spring to mind there. In '09 there is a chance he was hampered by the car, although the fact he probably wanted to leave Enstone as quickly as possible probably impacted on his driving at some stage in a negative way. In '08 he had to deal with a horribly unstable car that lacked outright power, and he also had to cope with the fallout, mental and otherwise, from his season-long battle with Hamilton, and seemingly the entire McLarem team in the 2007 season. However, in 2004, the car was certainly at least the 3rd quickest car for the majority of the season, but for whatever reason Alonso was unable to transcend his machinery like he did in '01 and '03, and has been doing ever since. There was also the impression that Trulli had the measure of Alonso until the internal politics kicked in; lest we forget, Trulli was well beaten by Alonso in 2003.

So yes, I think it's quite fair to say that 2004 was one of Alonso's worst seasons; whether or not it was his worst is another matter.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Shows how great a driver Alonso is when opinion has his worst season at 4th place and a pole position... Then again, 2004 was a bad year for anyone outside of Ferrari, so it's a moot point. 2009 was worse mentally given the crashgate melodrama, and 2007 wasn't good mentally either. But Alonso had that amazing drive in Singapore 2009, and he was one banzai-pass and one less bad qualifying day (re: France) away from winning the championship in 2007.

In another topic, unless Mark Webber is immensely successful in endurance racing this year (and maybe next year), I think he'll make a return to F1, regardless of what he says about wanting a new challenge. I still think he has that competitiveness in him.
Trulli bad puns...
mario

Post by mario »

Aerospeed wrote:Shows how great a driver Alonso is when opinion has his worst season at 4th place and a pole position... Then again, 2004 was a bad year for anyone outside of Ferrari, so it's a moot point. 2009 was worse mentally given the crashgate melodrama, and 2007 wasn't good mentally either. But Alonso had that amazing drive in Singapore 2009, and he was one banzai-pass and one less bad qualifying day (re: France) away from winning the championship in 2007.

In another topic, unless Mark Webber is immensely successful in endurance racing this year (and maybe next year), I think he'll make a return to F1, regardless of what he says about wanting a new challenge. I still think he has that competitiveness in him.

Only if the regulations were to change substantially though, and even then it'd be quite unlikely. Webber has made it clear that he dislikes the current format as he feels that it puts too many constraints on the drivers to drive flat out, and even if the next generation of tyres are expected to be much more durable, the restricted fuel allowance is expected to be a limiting factor instead.
Asides from that, Webber has admitted that he had been finding it harder to maintain his current level of physical fitness whilst in F1 - commenting that one advantage of sportscar racing was that the physical training requirements would be much lower - and his age would potentially count against him too. Besides, Webber would probably be consigned to a midfield team at best, and I am not sure that Webber would be content to trudge around for points when Porsche are offering him a chance to take victories (I do wonder if he feels that the Le Mans 24 Hours is unfinished business).
Martin Brundle, on watching a replay of Grosjean spinning:
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

mario wrote:
Aerospeed wrote:Shows how great a driver Alonso is when opinion has his worst season at 4th place and a pole position... Then again, 2004 was a bad year for anyone outside of Ferrari, so it's a moot point. 2009 was worse mentally given the crashgate melodrama, and 2007 wasn't good mentally either. But Alonso had that amazing drive in Singapore 2009, and he was one banzai-pass and one less bad qualifying day (re: France) away from winning the championship in 2007.

Only if the regulations were to change substantially though, and even then it'd be quite unlikely. Webber has made it clear that he dislikes the current format as he feels that it puts too many constraints on the drivers to drive flat out, and even if the next generation of tyres are expected to be much more durable, the restricted fuel allowance is expected to be a limiting factor instead.
Asides from that, Webber has admitted that he had been finding it harder to maintain his current level of physical fitness whilst in F1 - commenting that one advantage of sportscar racing was that the physical training requirements would be much lower - and his age would potentially count against him too. Besides, Webber would probably be consigned to a midfield team at best, and I am not sure that Webber would be content to trudge around for points when Porsche are offering him a chance to take victories (I do wonder if he feels that the Le Mans 24 Hours is unfinished business).

That's almost what I'm saying. If Porsche is taking wins left and right, Webber would be foolish to leave them. But if Porsche somehow flops spectacularly (re: McLaren last year) then he might consider other options. Though you are right in huge fact that there aren't that many great seats available.
Trulli bad puns...
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Based on some of the mock-ups Ive seen so far I dont think this seasons Thin And Pointy nose-cones look too bad, actually. They're growing on me.
Just For One Day...
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Brno would be a great F1 venue.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

go_Rubens wrote:Brno would be a great F1 venue.

Not enough "dead-stop" corners in my opinion to be good for single seaters. Sweeping, large radius corners work for bikes better.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

watka wrote:

Not enough "dead-stop" corners in my opinion to be good for single seaters. Sweeping, large radius corners work for bikes better.

Well, maybe not good for cars, but I think it'd be liked much by the drivers.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

go_Rubens wrote:
watka wrote:

I would agree, it definitely has undulation and isn't at all stop-start, so it would go down well (even if I'm struggling to reminder any supreme individual corners).
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

watka wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:
watka wrote:

I would agree, it definitely has undulation and isn't at all stop-start, so it would go down well (even if I'm struggling to reminder any supreme individual corners).

Yeah, the point I was out to make.

(watka, check Track Design Competition Thread, you won last time out.)
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Thanks for the reminder. :oops:
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

CoopsII wrote:Based on some of the mock-ups Ive seen so far I dont think this seasons Thin And Pointy nose-cones look too bad, actually. They're growing on me.

Agree with you on that. The orange McLaren I've been seeing on Twitter isn't that bad. And if we are led to believe there are three to four possible designs for the front, it should make for some interesting car launches this month.
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Not sure this is unpopular per say, but I've been watching the season reviews from the 1970s and I have to say, watch the Tyrell P34, makes me think it worked TOO well. The car gets a lot of air-time for obvious reasons, and is noticeably more oversteer happy than the others, despite having easily the widest rear tyres of any car (which is saying something for '76-'77). Makes me think the car was just creating too much front grip. I know goodyear gets a lot of blame for not developing the small tyres, but its hard to see how much development they needed. Especially considering all the podiums the car picked up in '76.
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
good_Ralf

Post by good_Ralf »

Some may read this and lambast me for this, but I'm slowly believing that:

Romain Grosjean will never win a Grand Prix

It's nothing to do with Grosjean himself, but in 2 seasons he has scored 9 podiums and no wins, now he is now equal 4th on the 'most podiums for a driver without a win' list. In many races e.g. Canada, Europe, Hungary 2012, Germany, Japan, USA 2013 he has come very close but just hadn't been able to win for the first time. He also appears to be one of the unluckiest drivers on the grid, with problems striking him at some critical moments. Worst of all, if Lotus have a dismal 2014, a lack of results could kill Grosjean's front-running career and therefore his chance of winning at all.

SgtPepper

Post by SgtPepper »

good_Ralf wrote:Some may read this and lambast me for this, but I'm slowly believing that:

It's nothing to do with Grosjean himself, but in 2 seasons he has scored 9 podiums and no wins, now he is now equal 4th on the 'most podiums for a driver without a win' list. In many races e.g. Canada, Europe, Hungary 2012, Germany, Japan, USA 2013 he has come very close but just hadn't been able to win for the first time. He also appears to be one of the unluckiest drivers on the grid, with problems striking him at some critical moments. Worst of all, if Lotus have a dismal 2014, a lack of results could kill Grosjean's front-running career and therefore his chance of winning at all.

You have to remember the RB9 was practically unbeatable, particularly post tyre change - the performances he put in were absolute giant killers to even get close to wins this year. I agree that there are definitely some serious questions marks surrounding Lotus in 2014, but logic dictates that a driver with that much speed must surely end up in a quick car again at some point (although Hulk's current predicament is certainly throwing that theory to the dogs).

Oh god you might be right...
F1 claim to fame - Offending Karun Chandhok 38 minutes into the Korean Grand Prix's FP1.

PSN: SgtPepperThe1st
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

good_Ralf wrote:Worst of all, if Lotus have a dismal 2014, a lack of results could kill Grosjean's front-running career and therefore his chance of winning at all.

I am afraid you might be right. That if has a high chance of happening. Just look at what has been happening to them: staff exodus, known and reported money problems, no Quantum money, no show in first test and no engine confirmed.

There have been many signs that things won't be like past years. Although I still hope I turn out to be wrong. I have some kind of a soft spot for Enstone.

By the way, finally sgtpepper used an Emily Watson photo in a post after a dozen without. I find that it is a fine tradition you should keep! ;)
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
mario

Post by mario »

good_Ralf wrote:Some may read this and lambast me for this, but I'm slowly believing that:

Whilst I'd be careful over saying he'll never win a GP given that some very unlikely figures have won races over the years, I agree that some of his better chances in recent years have, for various reasons, gone awry. To be honest, his chances in the Japanese and US GP's in 2013 were low - even if everything had gone right, it seems that Vettel probably still had some pace in hand in those races anyway - but I do agree that he was fairly close in a few races (like the 2012 Canadian GP).

Now, although it would be great if Lotus were able to maintain the same level of competitiveness in 2014, the big questions over their financial solvency and loss of senior staff only seem to be getting more and more insistent in recent months. Another issue is that, with Pirelli evidently aiming for more conservative tyres, Lotus may find themselves slightly on the back foot if tyre conservation, one of their stronger points, reduces in importance. Then there is the question over whether or not Maldonado will prove to be a destabilising force at the team if he starts throwing his weight around - if Maldonado starts taking away support from the team for Grosjean, then we might see Grosjean fall back a little too.
Martin Brundle, on watching a replay of Grosjean spinning:
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

I miss Bruno Senna in F1.
-*:-
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Jocke1 wrote:I miss Bruno Senna in F1.

For some reason, I think the same. But I feel he's found a good home at Aston Martin in WEC. Hey, he was only 5 hours away from winning the 2013 Le Mans until one of his teammates binned it after being in the lead for about 9 hours. I feel he'll stay in sportscars for the time being.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

go_Rubens wrote:

For some reason, I think the same. But I feel he's found a good home at Aston Martin in WEC. Hey, he was only 5 hours away from winning the 2013 Le Mans until one of his teammates binned it after being in the lead for about 9 hours. I feel he'll stay in sportscars for the time being.

Yeah, he's a nice guy and all, but he's infinitely more suited to sportscars than F1. And ultimately it's best for him that he drives something that he's most comfortable with.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Salamander wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:

Yeah, he's a nice guy and all, but he's infinitely more suited to sportscars than F1. And ultimately it's best for him that he drives something that he's most comfortable with.

Agreed. I feel he has a bright future in sportscar racing. He's very fast in an Aston Martin.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Formula 1 can't be considered the peak of motorsport any more, in my opinion. LMP1 cars are technologically more advanced. They allow more variety in engines, and hybrid systems as well.

Formula 1 still has the best drivers, but the financial issues of many Formula 1 teams result in top-level drivers ending up in other series, most notably WEC and DTM.

As a result of these developments, I no longer see Formula 1 as the top of motorsport, but instead, as the top of single-seater racing only.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

pi314159 wrote:Formula 1 can't be considered the peak of motorsport any more, in my opinion. LMP1 cars are technologically more advanced. They allow more variety in engines, and hybrid systems as well.

Formula 1 still has the best drivers, but the financial issues of many Formula 1 teams result in top-level drivers ending up in other series, most notably WEC and DTM.

As a result of these developments, I no longer see Formula 1 as the top of motorsport, but instead, as the top of single-seater racing only.

This. It was obvious that teams and drivers are leaning towards sportscars because of their relevancy to the road and the aspect of endurance racing. F1 no longer has as much of an appeal to me as before. I still watch the races, I will continue to watch the races whether they're any good or not. What I don't like is that the US lacks the competence to show sportscar racing except for Le Mans, Sebring, and Daytona :P In all seriousness, I'd rather watch WEC because it's more exciting and appealing. F1 to me has lost its key value, which is the design of technology for road cars, and design for racing cars. It no longer has part one, which WEC has, and WEC has the second part. I feel as I watch F1 only at the expense of other motorsports not being on any US television station, and that doesn't fee, right. I can only see WEC on the Internet now, but my connection sucks, so it takes out the thrill factor waiting for the feed to buffer after 5 minutes of waiting.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

The problem I have is that I really don't enjoy watching endurance racing (except for V8 supercar enduros, they have a different appeal). The format of F1 is what I find so attractive, a 2 hour race where I know all the drivers, there aren't any mixed class shenanigans to have to worry about and everyone is on the same playing field (kinda).

Maybe I just have a short attention span, I watched the last round of the Australian Solo Speedway Championship (that's the motorbikes that race on dirt ovals) at Gillman Speedway (in Adelaide) recently and absolutely loved it. Whoever thought that races that last less than a minute would have such appeal?
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

AustralianStig wrote:I watched the last round of the Australian Solo Speedway Championship (that's the motorbikes that race on dirt ovals) at Gillman Speedway (in Adelaide) recently and absolutely loved it. Whoever thought that races that last less than a minute would have such appeal?

Tell that to a Pole. Or a Swede.
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

pi314159 wrote:Formula 1 can't be considered the peak of motorsport any more, in my opinion. LMP1 cars are technologically more advanced. They allow more variety in engines, and hybrid systems as well.

I've been saying this for years. LMP1 is where it's at.
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Wallio wrote:

I started believing that sportscar racing was where the tide was flowing towards in the middle of 2011 after the great race at Le Mans. Sportscar racing is competitive, and it showcases technology that can be applied to road cars. Audi usually tests a part for their road cars on their LMP1 cars at Le Mans every year, like 2012 when they had the weird headlight design where it adjusted it's light around the track. Thr hybrid systems are also being implemented on road cars; the McLaren P1, Ferrari F70, and the Porsche 918.

For now, it will perplex me as to why WEC isn't being shown in the United States. Well, except for Le Mans (maybe). I think with the boat going to new places in the whitewater, WEC should be shown. Hey, their races are much more important that F1's really. And they have Le Mans. Nothing beats Le Mans. Although would it be unpopular if I wanted V8 Supercars on US televison full time as well as WEC? That's what I want the next few years. As I've said, I only watch F1 for the fact that nothing else is on TV in the US but NASCAR, NASCAR, NASCAR, AND MORE NASCAR (well, this is deducted with the deluded version of SPEED Channel gone). Oh, and NHRA. Can't stand drag racing really.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

go_Rubens wrote:
Wallio wrote:

I started believing that sportscar racing was where the tide was flowing towards in the middle of 2011 after the great race at Le Mans. Sportscar racing is competitive, and it showcases technology that can be applied to road cars. Audi usually tests a part for their road cars on their LMP1 cars at Le Mans every year, like 2012 when they had the weird headlight design where it adjusted it's light around the track. Thr hybrid systems are also being implemented on road cars; the McLaren P1, Ferrari F70, and the Porsche 918.

For now, it will perplex me as to why WEC isn't being shown in the United States. Well, except for Le Mans (maybe). I think with the boat going to new places in the whitewater, WEC should be shown. Hey, their races are much more important that F1's really. And they have Le Mans. Nothing beats Le Mans. Although would it be unpopular if I wanted V8 Supercars on US televison full time as well as WEC? That's what I want the next few years. As I've said, I only watch F1 for the fact that nothing else is on TV in the US but NASCAR, NASCAR, NASCAR, AND MORE NASCAR (well, this is deducted with the deluded version of SPEED Channel gone). Oh, and NHRA. Can't stand drag racing really.

I want to have WEC, USCC and Super GT shown in Britain… on freeview so anyone can sample the delights of these series. Back in 2005/2006 Channel 5 used to show highlights of NASCAR, Grand Am, V8 Supercars and IRL at 1 AM for about 5 hours and my dad would tape it for me on video after he came home from work and before he went to bed.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Jocke1 wrote:
AustralianStig wrote:I watched the last round of the Australian Solo Speedway Championship (that's the motorbikes that race on dirt ovals) at Gillman Speedway (in Adelaide) recently and absolutely loved it. Whoever thought that races that last less than a minute would have such appeal?

Actually Poland have some of the most fanatical Speedway fans around haha.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Dj_bereta

Post by Dj_bereta »

Reversed Grid will be great for F1, at least in the first laps.
Waiting for Lotus hiring Johnny Cecotto jr.
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

AustralianStig wrote:
Jocke1 wrote:

Actually Poland have some of the most fanatical Speedway fans around haha.

That was my point. Seems to me like sixty percent of all Speedway riders in the world are Poles, thirty percent are Swedes and the last ten percent are Aussies.
It's very popular in Poland, kind of like their national sport. And Sweden is not that far behind. I'm a Swede, and there is a Speedway track just 2~ km from home. If I keep a window open on quiet summer days I can actually hear the music of the engines when the races are on.
There are tracks and teams everywhere. My uncle raced when I was younger.

It's a cool sport, but I've never been a fan of the set-up of 4-lap heats. It's like if you look at your watch, you just missed half the race :| .
The accidents can be scary, too. I remember sitting in the stands one summer, and one guy was full on the throttle out of a corner, but he started skidding towards the wall after a coming together with an opponent, and didn't have time to release the throttle. He slammed almost head first into the wall at a very high speed. There were no 'safer barriers' at this time. The crowd became silent and everybody wondered if he was ok.
An ambulance got there right away, but they never left. They treated him on the spot for somewhere around fifteen minutes, until a helicopter arrived
and flew him to a nearby hospital. I looked in the papers the next day to find out how hurt he was, but there was no mention. To this day I still don't know what happened to him.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

What's the track name and the bike number? I could try looking it up
Trulli bad puns...
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Jacques Villeneuve should represent France in this years Eurovison Song Contest.
Just For One Day...
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

CoopsII wrote:Jacques Villeneuve should represent France in this years Eurovison Song Contest.

I'm all for it if it means Britain don't come last :)
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote: