1999 F1RGP2C Season - Bathurst Challenge!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
the Masked Lapwing

Re: 1999 F1RGP2C Season

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

tristan1117 wrote:I hope I got the teams paired up correctly.

You have 3 Minardis and 1 BAR, so I don't think you did :P
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:
tristan1117 wrote:I hope I got the teams paired up correctly.

You have 3 Minardis and 1 BAR, so I don't think you did :P

Indeed. Last time I checked, Solari took his #MillionsOfPesos from Minardi to BAR for 1999 :P
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Let's see how reliability goes for everyone in the race.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

James James Davies wrote:Yeah, that's about right. Now, it's time to watch the master at work, losers.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Ben Fleet? Fail qualifying? But that's unpossible!!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Stewart 8th and 10th!! :)
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Review:
Positives
James James Davies: Clinical performance from Davies in the first round of the season. Davies led almost the entire race and dominated his rivals at Ferrari and Jordan.

Tom Douglas: Douglas hung on to finish second. That’s positive enough to warrant a mention here, but that’s about it.

Ralf Alden: Alden was the most impressive driver of the day, running in third place for the first third of the race before his stop. An electrical problem on his Stewart knocked him back a few places and prevented him from scoring points, but Alden and Stewart have clearly made massive improvements from last ear.

Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler: Podium on debut? So much for his disappointing times in preseason testing.

Miko Fakkinen: This was Fakkinen’s best race since 1997. The last time he scored a point was the 1997 German Grand Prix. Considering he’s been in the sport since way back in 1994, he’s been consistently mediocre ever since his first decent season with Larrousse. I don’t know why they stuck with Fakkinen over Pippa Mann, but Fakkinen rewarded his bosses with a fine drive today.

Negatives
Kazuhiko Takagi: Takagi gets placed in the negatives for taking out Rory McAllister and Damon Cannon on the first lap of the race. Takagi and Cannon were able to continue but McAllister retired from the race. Takagi fought back to finish in fifth, but McAllister and Cannon were quite unhappy after the race.

Damon Cannon: Cannon was tabbed as a dark-horse candidate to win the race from his third-place starting position, but the first lap collision with Takagi ended any chance of that. The crash was compounded by an electrical problem during the race that dropped him a lap down.

Niko Nurminen and Jose Alvarez: Nurminen had a clumsy collision with Jose Alvarez when Alvarez unsuccessfully tried to pull of the track with a suspension problem. Poor driving from everyone here.

Williams: Williams was awful. That’s all that needs to be said. Reject of the race for them.

Penalties:
+2 to Alvarez for dangerous driving
+1 to Nurminen for not driving carefully

Leaders:
James James Davies: 1-19
Ralf Alden: 20
Tom Douglas: 21-22
James James Davies: 23-

Drivers' Championship Standings:
1. James James Davies - 10
2. Tom Douglas - 6
3. Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler - 4
4. Miko Fakkinen - 3
5. Kazuhiko Takagi - 2
6. John Zimmer - 1

Constructors' Championship Standings:
1. McLaren - 10
2. Ferrari - 8
3. Jordan - 4
4. Sauber - 3
5. Benetton - 1
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Salamander

Re: 1999 F1RGP2C Season - Australia Race Up

Post by Salamander »

James James Davies, while on the podium wrote:I'd like to dedicate this win to how much John Zimmer sucks! :D
Everything's great.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Niko, I really hope you talked with José after that incident.
And that suspension problem for Jörg... this seems to be a regular mishap for us. :oops:

Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Emanuele Nicchi wrote:Another top 10, nice. :)
Trump 2016
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Emanuele Nicchi wrote:Another top 10, nice. :)

Guillaume Gauthier wrote:Excellent job, M. Nicchi, keep zis up and we should be a major midfield threat.
Everything's great.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Douglas Mann retiring without a blown engine?! :shock:
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Stewart hails progress made during off-season, predicts high placing in WCC
After what many consider to have been Stewart GP's best race thus far in the past two years, with Ralf Alden placing 7th overall and running in the points for most of the race, team owner Eddie Stewart has already hailed the team for their efforts in the race. "This is the best result that anyone could ask for, being that we have not had the best of luck in the past two years. We finally have results to build on, and we're confident that we can crack open the midfield. This is the breakthrough we've been waiting for!" Stewart was happy with Alden's performance during the race, and said that he expects similar performances in the season. "Jose (Alvarez) and Ralf (Alden) are ready to be superstars, and we have the car to bring them to the highest level!"
Trulli bad puns...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

James James Davies wrote:Ralf Alden? Superstar? Ahahahahahahaha! Next you'll tell me that Andreas Stefano finally learned how to actually run a team! :lol:
Everything's great.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

dr-baker wrote:Douglas Mann retiring without a blown engine?! :shock:

That's right, you're tied to the contract to drive this crapbox that will retire before the engine even has a chance to explode :twisted:
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This wrote:
dr-baker wrote:Douglas Mann retiring without a blown engine?! :shock:

That's right, you're tied to the contract to drive this crapbox that will retire before the engine even has a chance to explode :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MCard LOLA
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Kazuhiko Takagi wrote:*apologizes to Damon Cannon and ignores crap JJD says*

News wrote:Stewart hails progress made during off-season, predicts high placing in WCC
After what many consider to have been Stewart GP's best race thus far in the past two years, with Ralf Alden placing 7th overall and running in the points for most of the race, team owner Eddie Stewart has already hailed the team for their efforts in the race. "This is the best result that anyone could ask for, being that we have not had the best of luck in the past two years. We finally have results to build on, and we're confident that we can crack open the midfield. This is the breakthrough we've been waiting for!" Stewart was happy with Alden's performance during the race, and said that he expects similar performances in the season. "Jose (Alvarez) and Ralf (Alden) are ready to be superstars, and we have the car to bring them to the highest level!"

Ralf Alden wrote:Yes sir, this year's machine is even more reliable than last year. We got to extract the best potential(s) from this machine. :D I'll not that hopeful with the high WCC position though.

James James Davies wrote:Ralf Alden? Superstar? Ahahahahahahaha! Next you'll tell me that Andreas Stefano finally learned how to actually run a team! :lol:

Alden and Andreas Stefano, mockingly, together, wrote:Better shut up. :roll:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Alden and Andreas Stefano, mockingly, together, wrote:Better shut up. :roll:

James James Davies wrote:Or what, you'll be even more shite at me? Ahahahahahahahaha! :lol: :lol:
Everything's great.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Jorg Scrattenheim wrote:Car is pace of good speed but DNF because suspension. Team can bounce back for good luck and 1999 fortune.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:
Jorg Scrattenheim wrote:Car is pace of good speed but DNF because suspension. Team can bounce back for good luck and 1999 fortune.

And no PSA problems this time around :mrgreen:

tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Round 2: Brazil

Grid:

1. Tom Douglas (Ferrari) - 1:08.530
2. James James Davies (McLaren) - 1:08.533
3. Damon Cannon (Jordan) - 1:08.797
4. Frederic-Maxime Voeckler (Williams) - 1:08.931
5. Rory McAllister (McLaren) - 1:09.038
6. Kazuhiko Takagi (Ferrari) - 1:09.069
7. Andrew Spokes (Williams) - 1:09.142
8. Ralf Alden (Stewart) - 1:09.149
9. Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler (Jordan) - 1:09.188
10. John Zimmer (Benetton) - 1:09.255
11. Jose Alvarez (Stewart) - 1:09.295
12. Douglas Mann (Prost) - 1:09.357
13. Masta Valsattis (Benetton) - 1:09.413

14. Pieter Kickert (BAR) - 1:09.471
15. Miko Fakkinen (Sauber) - 1:09.534
16. Daniel Moreno (Arrows) - 1:09.573
17. Lawrence Tucker (Sauber) - 1:09.584
18. Jörg Scrattenheim (DAMS) - 1:09.589
19. Emmanuele Nicchi (Gauthier) - 1:09.628
20. Niko Nurminen (DAMS) - 1:09.683
21. Ron Mignolet (Prost) - 1:09.761
22. Vic Sunset (Gauthier) - 1:09.798
23. Gonzalo Solari (BAR) - 1:10.079
24. Nicklas Kristiansen (Minardi) - 1:10.083
25. Yuuri Jougaseki (Volga) - 1:10.185
26. Ben Fleet (Arrows) - 1:10.205
DNQ Deanna McMohan (Minardi) - 1:10.258
DNQ Kim Jong-Sung (Volga) - 1:10.305
Last edited by tristan1117 on 10 May 2014, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

The whole grid in less than two seconds. Wow.

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

17. Geoff Grove (Sauber) - 1:09.584

Lawrence Tucker wrote:Dude. That's not very cool, dude.
Everything's great.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Salamander wrote:

I seemed to have changed drivers without even knowing it. :lol:
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:
Salamander wrote:

I seemed to have changed drivers without even knowing it. :lol:

Looks like I somehow loaded the old version of the carset? Um, the results will say Grove, but let's just suspend disbelief and say it's Tucker instead.

EDIT: That BAR livery is so bad.
dr-baker

Re: 1999 F1RGP2C Season - Brazil Quali Up

Post by dr-baker »

Ben Fleet only qualified by barely 5/100th of a second?! Well, at least he qualified this time...
MCard LOLA
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Review:
Damon Cannon wins! Damon Cannon wins!

Positives:
Damon Cannon: Could we be seeing the first signs of a new championship challenger already? Damon Cannon outlasted Tom Douglas and James James Davies at Interlagos, dominating the race after both preseason championship favorites retired with mechanical problems. Cannon's fuel strategy enabled him to fight for the lead early on before a spin dropped him back a few places. However, after passing Frederic-Maxime Voeckler, Cannon was in position to benefit from his rivals' problems. Cannon and Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler have placed Jordan in the lead of the Constructors' after two races, something that few people predicted at the beginning of the year.

Frederic-Maxime Voeckler: Now this is what we expected from Frederic-Maxime Voeckler when Williams replaced two-time champion Daniel Moreno last season. Voeckler's podium was earned on Saturday, as his fourth place starting position guaranteed that he would be able to outpace McAllister and Takagi behind him after they both hit trouble during the race. However, Voeckler came about 55 meters away from losing the whole thing when one of the wheel nuts on his car detached on the last sector of the final race. Voeckler limped home at half speed, but he had built up enough time over Kazuhiko Takagi so that he didn't lose any position.

Ralf Alden: Stewart's first point in F1RGP2C history! Ralf Alden finally breaks Stewart's 17 race streak of not scoring any point with a brilliant sixth place. Stewart looks like they are the class of the midfield when they finish, and Alden's 5th career finish in 18 races proved that today.

Rory McAllister- sort of: McAllister had an electrical problem ten laps into the race but managed to recover to score his first points of the season and salvage something from a terrible weekend for McLaren.

Negatives:
Tom Douglas and James James Davies: Either of these drivers probably should have won the race today. Unfortunately, neither of them finished.

Prost: Douglas Mann hasn't had an engine failure in two races! Hooray! Too bad he clumsily crashed out of the race on Lap 54. The engine bug hit Ron Mignolet instead, who retired from 8th with a smoke-filled cockpit.

Masta Valsattis: Lap 16, Masta Valsattis is running in sixth place on a light fuel load. He's about to pit, and is looking good for his first points finish of the season (which potentially could have been third or fourth given everyone else's problems). And then he bins the car. Reject of the Race for you.

Leaders:
Tom Douglas: 1-4
Damon Cannon: 5
Tom Douglas: 6-33
James James Davies: 34-35
Damon Cannon: 36-44
James James Davies: 45
Damon Cannon: 46-
FL: Damon Cannon - 1:10.718

Penalties:
+1 to Vic Sunset for unsafe reentry

1. James James Davies - 10
= Damon Cannon - 10
3. Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler - 7
4. Tom Douglas - 6
= Kazuhiko Takagi - 6
= Frederic-Maxime Voeckler - 6
7. Miko Fakkinen - 3
8. Rory McAllister - 2
9. John Zimmer - 1
= Ralf Alden - 1

1. Jordan - 17
2. McLaren - 12
3. Ferrari - 12
4. Williams - 6
5. Sauber - 3
6. Benetton - 1
= Stewart - 1
Last edited by tristan1117 on 14 May 2014, 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler wrote:This is a fanstastic result for the team. Cannon made a small mistake, but still took home 10 points. Maybe I should have been fighting Tagaki harder for the final podium place, but the extra 3 points are still valuable nonetheless. A fantastic weekend for us this weekend, one of the best in Jordan's history! Hopefully we can keep this form going further into the season.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Klaus Mann wrote:Ah! Ein podium! I thought this would never come....scheisse, my brother vas ein fool.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Niko Nurminen wrote:We seem to have fallen a bit behind in pace, and need a bit more luck before we start to score points. Nice job from Scrattenheim to be so close, though.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Vic Sunset wrote: Woohoo! 9th place for Gauthier! We'll be in the points soon enough!
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Autosport wrote:Mercedes looking to expand customer base

After a rather mixed start to the 1999 season for Mercedes-powered teams McLaren and Gauthier, reports are starting to emerge out of Stuttgart that the German marque is looking at supplying a third team from 2000 onwards. While no team has formally expressed interest in the engine as of yet, it's believed French outfit DAMS would be the most likely to receive the deal for 2000 due to connections between Mercedes' works team McLaren and DAMS driver Niko Nurminen.

It's understood that should a deal go ahead, both DAMS and fellow French outfit Equipe Gauthier would run identical 1999-spec engines, which would be rebadged as Smart to promote Daimler's newest brand, while many also believe the deal could be a way for McLaren boss Don Rennis to exercise their option on Nurminen for 2000 while still keeping McLaren incumbent Rory McAllister, a driver Mercedes regard highly for his technical abilities, within the Mercedes family.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

DAMS-Smart, huh? Hm.

Good result to be in the top 10 with both cars for our first double finish. No engine failures help :P

Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Eddie Stewart wrote:Wahoo, points for Alden! I told you all he is the next superstar... just you wait!

Daniel Moreno wrote:Bathplug, another non-points finish. The season can only get better from here.
Trulli bad puns...
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

José Alvarez wrote:I'm really disappointed at the moment...I KNOW I can get points, I've been quicker than Ralf most of the time...*sigh*
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Round 3: San Marino

Grid:

1. Tom Douglas (Ferrari) - 1:21.769
2. James James Davies (McLaren) - 1:22.026
3. Rory McAllister (McLaren) - 1:22.082
4. Damon Cannon (Jordan) - 1:22.244
5. Kazuhiko Takagi (Ferrari) - 1:22.350
6. John Zimmer (Benetton) - 1:22.472
7. Miko Fakkinen (Sauber) - 1:22.633
8. Andrew Spokes (Williams) - 1:22.698
9. Ralf Alden (Stewart) - 1:22.798
10. Frederic-Maxime Voeckler (Williams) - 1:22.848
11. Jose Alvarez (Stewart) - 1:22.855
12. Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler (Jordan) - 1:22.856
13. Douglas Mann (Prost) - 1:22.903

14. Pieter Kickert (BAR) - 1:22.968
15. Masta Valsattis (Benetton) - 1:23.017
16. Niko Nurminen (DAMS) - 1:23.066
17. Lawrence Tucker (Sauber) - 1:23.190
18. Ron Mignolet (Prost) - 1:23.242
19. Jörg Scrattenheim (DAMS) - 1:23.459
20. Gonzalo Solari (BAR) - 1:23.462
21. Daniel Moreno (Arrows) - 1:23.517
22. Nicklas Kristiansen (Minardi) - 1:23.574
23. Vic Sunset (Gauthier) - 1:23.609
24. Yuuri Jougaseki (Volga) - 1:23.624
25. Emmanuele Nicchi (Gauthier) - 1:23.667
26. Ben Fleet (Arrows) - 1:23.678
DNQ Deanna McMohan (Minardi) - 1:23.783
DNQ Kim Jong-Sung (Volga) - 1:24.066

Douglas ran wide on his first run in the first qualifying session, but made up for it by taking pole in the second.
Shizuka

Re: 1999 F1RGP2C Season - San Marino Quali Up

Post by Shizuka »

Hm, the car is a little twitchy. :oops:

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Wow, Ben Fleet is improving - he's now a whole tenth ahead of failing to qualify!
MCard LOLA
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Review:
James James Davies’ luck never dies, Douglas retires from the lead yet again, Jordan falters, and... What? :shock:
Yuuri Jougaseki scored a point??? :shock:

Positives:
James James Davies: However, I am of the opinion James James’ luck never dies because he’s extremely good at making his own luck. Although he did benefit from Tom Douglas’ retirement late in the race, he was overhauling the Ferrari at a rate of 0.5 seconds a lap, and was probably going to pass the Ferrari in the end. Douglas’ engine failure only robbed fans of a potentially exciting duel.

Frederic-Maxime Voeckler: Back-to-back podiums for Williams! Voeckler has been a revelation so far this season, and his good performance has put him in possible contention for the Drivers’ Championship so far this season.

Benetton: Excellent bounce back race for Benetton, a team that struggled through the first two races of the season. Fourth and fifth is far from their race-winning exploits in 1994-95, but they’ll take it for now.

Yuuri Jougaseki: Hold on, is that right? Am I seeing things? Volga scored a point? Volga?

That’s not a mistake! Volga scored a point! In one of the most unlikely points finishes in recent memory, Yuuri Jougaseki benefitted from a late-race transmission problem on Emmanuele Nicchi’s Gauthier to seize sixth place and Volga/Pacific’s first points after five years of absolute futility. Volga may never score a point again, so we should all enjoy this moment and congratulate Yuuri Jougaseki, who may actually be a half-decent driver.

Negatives:
Jordan: Jordan’s time at the top of the Constructors’ table was short-lived, as a double-DNF due to mechanical problems erased their advantage in one fell swoop. Damon Cannon ran well, but was unable to capitalize on a potential second place when his suspension failed. Cannon was also involved in a controversial crash with Douglas Mann in which Cannon tried to pass and forced Mann into the gravel, breaking Mann’s front wing. Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler was relatively anonymous.

Ferrari: A double-DNF in front of their home fans?! Tremendously disappointing showing for Ferrari, who had the pace to take a 1-2 of their own this weekend, but handed it off to McLaren instead because of reliability problems.

DAMS: What happened to these guys? DAMS ended last year at the head of the midfield, but they seem to have stagnated while Stewart and Sauber have made significant progress. Even their usually stellar reliability has been suspect so far this season. Scrattenheim and Nurminen are good drivers, and DAMS should be doing better.

Prost: Somehow, it took three races for Douglas Mann’s first engine failure, but everyone saw this coming.

Vic Sunset: Sunset, in one of the dumbest maneuvers the series has seen in a long while, spun off the circuit at the Variente Alta. While trying to reenter the circuit, Sunset crashed straight into an unsuspecting Ben Fleet, ruining Fleet’s race and ending Sunset’s immediately. What’s worse is that Sunset was having his best race of his career to date, running in 15th place and generally outpacing his teammate for once. Unfortunately, all he ended up with was Reject of the Race.

Leaders:
Tom Douglas: 1-27
James James Davies: 28-35
Tom Douglas: 36-55
James James Davies: 56-

Penalties:
+3 to Vic Sunset for unsafe reentry

1. James James Davies - 20
= Damon Cannon - 10
= Frederic-Maxime Voeckler - 10
4. Rory McAllister - 8
5. Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler - 7
6. Tom Douglas - 6
= Kazuhiko Takagi - 6
8. Miko Fakkinen - 3
= Masta Valsattis - 3
10. John Zimmer - 3
11. Ralf Alden - 1
= Yuuri Jougaseki - 1

1. McLaren - 28
2. Jordan - 17
3. Ferrari - 12
4. Williams - 10
5. Benetton - 6
6. Sauber - 3
7. Stewart - 1
= Volga - 1
Salamander

Re: 1999 F1RGP2C Season - San Marino Race Up

Post by Salamander »

James James Davies wrote:Luck? No, no luck. This is skill. All skill, nothing less.

Guillaume Gauthier wrote:VIC! I DO NOT PAY YOU TO CRASH ZE CAR! ... wait. Do I even pay you? And somebody bring me 'ooever built Emanuele's transmission! Zat fool has cost us a point to freaking Volga of all teams!
Everything's great.