The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by Ataxia »

Backmarker wrote:
Ataxia wrote:
Backmarker wrote:
Now that we are a two-car IFRC team, Schröder would be interested in offering Jiri Komárek the second seat. As Thomas Butler was signed first, he will still drive in the Middle Eastern Cup, even if Komárek signs, which would leave Komárek available to drive in a different off-season competition if he wished.

That sounds great, Komárek accepts!

Excellent! Any sponsors?

He brings money from Impromat and Veba.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Blokkmonsta Motorsport is looking for a 2nd driver for its new Autoreject 3.5 team! We entered the series sooner than expected, so we are short a driver.
We have FRENCH driver Malik Zidan taking the main spot, but we need another driver for 1-2 seasons.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Blokkmonsta Motorsport is looking for a 2nd driver for its new Autoreject 3.5 team! We entered the series sooner than expected, so we are short a driver.
We have FRENCH driver Malik Zidan taking the main spot, but we need another driver for 1-2 seasons.

You only have one car, don't you?
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Ataxia wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:Blokkmonsta Motorsport is looking for a 2nd driver for its new Autoreject 3.5 team! We entered the series sooner than expected, so we are short a driver.

No, You must have 2 for Autorejects 3.5, or at least Dark77's exit gave me 2 cars instead of 1.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

No, You must have 2 for Autorejects 3.5, or at least Dark77's exit gave me 2 cars instead of 1.

Ahem...viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6970&p=304125#p304125
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

No, you don't need two cars for AR 3.5 as F1C allows one-car teams as well. And you only got one car as Schröder (Backmarker's team, who was ahead of you on the waiting list) took one of the slots opened by Dark77's departure.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

If anyone has a driver at a loose end, there's quite a few available seats in the ARST Championship class. The entry list has the most up-to-date list of available seats and lists who owns which team.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Seeing as the Porsche Cup didn't end up happening Wulfric Wombesi is again without a drive, but what he lacks in wheels he makes up manifold in cash!
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Loyer racing Technologies is lokking for a second driver for their ARST Privateer program. Experience isn't necesary but appreciated.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Hermann95 wrote:Loyer racing Technologies is lokking for a second driver for their ARST Privateer program. Experience isn't necesary but appreciated.

Aron Kagström, who won a race in the Lupo Cup in 2016 and finished 5th overall is interested.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

pi314159 wrote:
Hermann95 wrote:Loyer racing Technologies is lokking for a second driver for their ARST Privateer program. Experience isn't necesary but appreciated.

Aron Kagström, who won a race in the Lupo Cup in 2016 and finished 5th overall is interested.

Loyer Racing Technologies accepts the offer, which means we are going for an all Swedish line-up :)
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Buoygues EBL needs a driver to fill the void that is Bernard Leclercq's seat as he is injured for the next 2 races of the Rejects-1 WC. Anyone who is capable of bringing a car to the finish line is welcome to offer interest.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Due to an unfortunate injury picked up by Pierre St.Laurent that will see him out until June, Plus One Racing Engineering need a driver who is eligible to compete in the first half of the 2017 AR 2.0 European season. Unfortunately, there will be no opportunity for future employment by PORE after Pierre's recovery, but this opportunity could place your driver very firmly in the 2018 shop window.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Due to an unfortunate injury picked up by Pierre St.Laurent that will see him out until June, Plus One Racing Engineering need a driver who is eligible to compete in the first half of the 2017 AR 2.0 European season. Unfortunately, there will be no opportunity for future employment by PORE after Pierre's recovery, but this opportunity could place your driver very firmly in the 2018 shop window.

Sofia Bonaventura is interested.

go_Rubens wrote:Buoygues EBL needs a driver to fill the void that is Bernard Leclercq's seat as he is injured for the next 2 races of the Rejects-1 WC. Anyone who is capable of bringing a car to the finish line is welcome to offer interest.

Former 80s F1 driver Antonio Bizzarri could step in :)
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

If anyone needs any drivers I have these rookies willing to go:

Aurora Summers (age 20, Canada)
Dylan Shaw (age 17, USA)
Ludvig Kristoffersen (age 22, Denmark)
Ross Clark (age 22, UK)
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Prince Falik wrote:I am looking for two talented F3RWRS drivers, expenience in F3RWRS or F1RDS is preferred but any experience in other catergories will be taken into consideration. I would use my own drivers but the FRWRS have this rule where I can't use more then 5 of my own signings and worms that I had employed decided to bugger off to other catergories without telling me. Send CVs to me now, yes yes yes!
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Fresh from a half-decent season with Himalayas Racing in the SARS, the following two drivers have been shafted for 2017 and are looking for new drives:

Asim Adhikari, 23 years old from Nepal
Ashok Sitoula, 28 years old from Nepal
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

Flying Ginger

Post by Flying Ginger »

I don't know if this is the right post but,how i enter in a series?
"He likes the rain, I like the sun. He likes ugly woman, I like beautiful women.I won 3 titles , he lost 3." - Nelson Piquet on Nigel Mansell
W12

Post by W12 »

Flying Ginger wrote:I don't know if this is the right post but,how i enter in a series?
Create a driver, put some information about him/her in this thread, and someone possibly hires you. The 2017 series' lineups are pretty full unless I'm completely mistaken, but there's still some seats available :)

EDIT: That was my 200th post. I officially have no life now :lol:
Born on the same day as HWNSNBM!

Fan of: Ricciardo, Räikkönen and Marussia (R.I.P?).
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Nurminen Racing Engineering requires two drivers for their F3RWRS team. Previous experience in some racing series is preferred.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
W12

Post by W12 »

Juuso Mäki, 18 years old as of 2017, would like to drive in some touring/sport car series. He has no canon experience, but is considered a very talented driver.
Last edited by W12 on 10 Jul 2014, 16:54, edited 2 times in total.

Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Nuppiz wrote:Nurminen Racing Engineering requires two drivers for their F3RWRS team. Previous experience in some racing series is preferred.

David Graham is interested, having raced for Linton-Solindahl last season in what is now known as AR 3.5. I haven't heard from the team since the season ended, so...
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nuppiz wrote:Nurminen Racing Engineering requires two drivers for their F3RWRS team. Previous experience in some racing series is preferred.

It's a risk, but Tonu and Kyosti have persuaded their oldest sibling, Markus-Petteri, to try something else after his Rallycross career ended. He has come first to NRE, given their already close relationship with the Pykalisto family.

In other news, Massimo Munari is bored sitting at home doing nothing, and will listen to any offers for anything for the 2017 season.

Image Image
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Biscione wrote:In other news, Massimo Munari is bored sitting at home doing nothing, and will listen to any offers for anything for the 2017 season.

My lawn needs mowing, fiver an hour. Interested, Mr Munari? :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Flying Ginger

Post by Flying Ginger »

Joaquim Moreira-19 years, Brazil, rookie driver.Has no preferences of racing series
"He likes the rain, I like the sun. He likes ugly woman, I like beautiful women.I won 3 titles , he lost 3." - Nelson Piquet on Nigel Mansell
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Aerospeed wrote:

David Graham is interested, having raced for Linton-Solindahl last season in what is now known as AR 3.5. I haven't heard from the team since the season ended, so...

If Graham's still free, Nebula are interested in him to partner Matt Grove.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

3 drivers looking for a seat for 2017

Kim Sung Ri - North Korea - 29 Years Old - No Canon Experience looking for a drive ideally in GT racing for 2017, comes with backing from Air Kyoro

Nikolas Hirvonen - Finland - 35 Years Old - Former rally driver moving into car racing, looking for a seat in GT racing for 2017

David Simmons - USA - 23 Years Old - Taking part in the 2016 Aston 12 Hours looking for a drive in any discipline
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Markus-Petteri Pykalisto is still hoping for offers from F3RWRS teams. I know there are a bunch of F3RWRS teams out there with vacancies, have at it!!

Image Image
Flying Ginger

Post by Flying Ginger »

Jean Louis Leopold - 27 years, Luxembourg, ex-motorcylce driver.Pay Driver, sponsored by Luxair
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Revolution needs you for the following roles:
- second driver
- third driver #1
- third driver #2

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Team Mecha Racing needs a second driver (must be a pay driver). :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

Shizuka wrote:Revolution needs you for the following roles:
- second driver
- third driver #1
- third driver #2

Andrej Kremnicky is a interested, driving in to a Revolution
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Good, he's hired as second driver.
Now all we need is two third drivers.

TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Shizuka wrote:Good, he's hired as second driver.
Now all we need is two third drivers.

Former F1RWRS and IndyCar driver Dean O'Lauchlan is interested in being a third driver for Revolution, as long as he gets at least one pre-season test with the team
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Accepted; he will be driving in the first pre-season test!

Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

AustralianStig wrote:Fresh from a half-decent season with Himalayas Racing in the SARS, the following [...] driver[s] have been shafted for 2017 [...]:

Would he mind a season with the Best In The World Lamborghini in the GT-R WC.
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Klon wrote:
AustralianStig wrote:Fresh from a half-decent season with Himalayas Racing in the SARS, the following [...] driver[s] have been shafted for 2017 [...]:

Would he mind a season with the Best In The World Lamborghini in the GT-R WC.

Adhikari is honoured to accept the opportunity and can't wait to get started!

CoopsII wrote:

AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I still need a driver for my ACO Le Mans Cup LMP2 team - any and all offers considered at this stage!

I'd like to fill it with someone else's driver as I have two of my own drivers in the car already.

Some RWRS experience is desired, but I'm only looking for a silver-level driver so pretty much anyone who's turned a wheel in a series at some point can be considered in with a chance! :)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
W12

Post by W12 »

AndreaModa wrote:I still need a driver for my ACO Le Mans Cup LMP2 team - any and all offers considered at this stage!

I'd like to fill it with someone else's driver as I have two of my own drivers in the car already.

Some RWRS experience is desired, but I'm only looking for a silver-level driver so pretty much anyone who's turned a wheel in a series at some point can be considered in with a chance! :)
Well, I've got a driver who has been looking for an ACO seat, although he has no experience. Here is my post:

W12 wrote:Juuso Mäki, 18 years old as of 2017, would like to drive in some touring/sport car series. He has no canon experience, but is considered a very talented driver.

AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

bathplug it, everyone has to start somewhere don't they? Consider Maki hired!

I'm assuming he's Finnish. Does he have any sponsors, and secondly, is he a pay driver?
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_