LFS NC races, Round 3: Aston 12 Hours, ZIMSPORTWINSLOL

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: LFS NC races, Round 3: Aston 12 Hours, LIVERIES REQUIRED

Post by Nuppiz »

Contrary to popular belief, this is not dead. Here's the previews from RealRacingRoots' work:

I still need the liveries from Delacroix-Serrano Compétition and Greggs Racing. After that, I can finally decide on the race date...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

And that just leaves one more livery and were ready to do the race! :)
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: LFS NC races, Round 3: Aston 12 Hours, IT'S ON

Post by Nuppiz »

And it's on!

Stream
Chat
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

That's what I call drive at the very limit of the track :lol:

Still long time, hopes are still on :)
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

The stream doesn't seem to work. Any stats so far? :?
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:The stream doesn't seem to work. Any stats so far? :?

Tarantino and ZimSport miles out in front. Four cars all DSQ'd for repeated infringements (around 10 per car!); Delacroix-Serrano, Autodynamics, EuroBran, ICE-3. Only retirement so far is Linton-Solindhal, was severely damanged in an accident and then got beached in some gravel. So 15 runners remain.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Biscione wrote:
FMecha wrote:The stream doesn't seem to work. Any stats so far? :?

Tarantino and ZimSport miles out in front. Four cars all DSQ'd for repeated infringements (around 10 per car!); Delacroix-Serrano, Autodynamics, EuroBran, ICE-3. Only retirement so far is Linton-Solindhal, was severely damanged in an accident and then got beached in some gravel. So 15 runners remain.

AET Alliance is currently P8, 3rd of the FXR's. They haven't really done anything interesting so far.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: LFS NC races, Round 3: Aston 12 Hours, ZIMSPORTWINSLOL

Post by Nuppiz »

Qualifying for the 2016 Aston 12 Hours

Aston 12 Hours - official results
1. Mobil Racing ZimSport FZ50 GTR (Frank Zimmer/Pieter Kickert/Henrik Dehn) - 288 laps
2. Tassie Racing FZ50 GTR (Anu Võsu/Maea Blog/Thomas Yorke) - 288 laps (+8.10 seconds)
3. Tarantino Autosport FZ50 GTR (Lukas Zuber/Victoria Desai/Hobson Tarantino) - 288 laps (+10.65 seconds)
4. Kjellerup Motorsport FZ50 GTR (Mattias Kjellerup/Steffen Belsø/Chiara Rossi) - 288 laps (+28.24 seconds)
5. Hunter Autosport FZ50 GTR (Deanna McMahon/David Simmons/Andraz Velikonja) - 288 laps (+30.74 seconds)
6. Speedworld Racing FZ50 GTR (Aaron Bellman/Giovanni Roda/Benoît Voeckler) - 288 laps (+1 minute 30.47 seconds)
7. Greggs Racing FXO GTR (Geoff Donnelly/Jan van der Maeyede/Cameron Maroon) - 287 laps
8. Best In The World Motorsport FXO GTR (Li Qi/Kay Lon/Tom Douglas) - 287 laps
9. Speed Collective Racing FXO GTR (Karl van der Zwaart/Ragnar Larsen/Verna Klien) - 287 laps
10. A.E.T. Alliance FXO GTR (Mustafa Kurniawan/Hiroto Tojo/Ralf Alden) - 287 laps
11. Luxray Engineering FXO GTR (Chris Winter/Casper Toft/Kastazumo Nakaya) - 287 laps
12. De Friis Motorsport XR GTR (Jan de Friis/Urmas Pärn/Jari Lappalainen) - 285 laps
13. RonDen Racing Engineering XR GTR (Ron Mignolet/Dennis Mignolet/Salvatore Miccoli) - 285 laps
DNF GenTenp Racing XR GTR (Stephan Generic/David Tenpecost/Calvin Brooks) - 106 laps (collision/clutch)
DNF Linton-Solindahl Motorsports XR GTR (Paul Traversen/Fabian Rei/Shane Sparks) - 25 laps (collision)
DSQ Álvarez Competición XR GTR (José Álvarez/Daisuke Yanagawa/Laurent Couteau) - 109 laps
DSQ Autodynamics Grand Prix XR GTR (Jorg Scrattenheim/Mika Paasonen/Dieter Hallenstein) - 75 laps
DSQ ICE-3 Racing XR GTR (Lorenzo Crescenzi/Ståle Øivind Røsbjørgen/Nicklas Kristiansen) - 73 laps
DSQ Delacroix-Serrano Compétition XR GTR (James Davies/Alexandre-Laurent Voeckler/Marcel Agyemang-Badu) - 69 laps
DSQ Kellogg's All-Bran EuroBran Racing XR GTR (Alexis Tantovich/Denis van Walwijk/Pedro Renales) - 64 laps

Drivers in bold were driving at the time of retirement/disqualification.

Fastest lap: Kjellerup Motorsport (2:27.54)

Couple of things to note:
My attempt to balance the performance differences between each car backfired miserably. Not only did it make the XRRs the slowest cars on track, they also had to pit more often than the other two models (the two remaining cars pitted a total of 13 times, while the FZRs pitted 10 and the FXRs only 7 times each during the race). Also, the Aston pitlane entrance is glitched as almost all XRRs received multiple stop-and gos due to entering the pits too fast (and thus breaking the pitlane speed limit), eventually leading to their disqualification.

This, combined with the fact how long it took me to run the race (in multiple parts due to lack of free time), casts a serious doubt on the future of this event.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

OsellaFA1L

Post by OsellaFA1L »

How did Speedworld even end up on the lead lap :lol:
RIP Jules Bianchi

Only Bernie could pay his way out of a bribery court case
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Nuppiz wrote:My attempt to balance the performance differences between each car backfired miserably. Not only did it make the XRRs the slowest cars on track, they also had to pit more often than the other two models (the two remaining cars pitted a total of 13 times, while the FZRs pitted 10 and the FXRs only 7 times each during the race). Also, the Aston pitlane entrance is glitched as almost all XRRs received multiple stop-and gos due to entering the pits too fast (and thus breaking the pitlane speed limit), eventually leading to their disqualification.

This, combined with the fact how long it took me to run the race (in multiple parts due to lack of free time), casts a serious doubt on the future of this event.

Then use a different game, with a different track and use Aston Martins to justify the name. :P
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Klon wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:My attempt to balance the performance differences between each car backfired miserably. Not only did it make the XRRs the slowest cars on track, they also had to pit more often than the other two models (the two remaining cars pitted a total of 13 times, while the FZRs pitted 10 and the FXRs only 7 times each during the race). Also, the Aston pitlane entrance is glitched as almost all XRRs received multiple stop-and gos due to entering the pits too fast (and thus breaking the pitlane speed limit), eventually leading to their disqualification.

Then use a different game, with a different track and use Aston Martins to justify the name. :P

I call dibs on the Cygnet :P
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.