1 year Test Driver Contracts offered to the following (in order of preference):
James Hinchcliffe
Charlie Kimball
Carlos Munoz
Simona de Silvestro
James Jakes
Mikhail Aleshin
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
mrfakeboullier

Re: 2013 IndyCar season - Contracts signing

Post by mrfakeboullier »

Lotus HVM would like to have the #78 to #77 re-numbered if possible and run Simona De Silvestro in that car on a two year deal and in our second car we would like to run Nico Prost at road courses and Pippa Mann on road courses in the new #76 car for this year only. Our tester will be Mikhail Aleyshin for this year
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

mrfakeboullier wrote:Lotus HVM would like to have the #78 to #77 re-numbered if possible and run Simona De Silvestro in that car on a two year deal and in our second car we would like to run Nico Prost at road courses and Pippa Mann on road courses in the new #76 car for this year only. Our tester will be Mikhail Aleyshin for this year

I'm pretty sure de Silvestro would prefer to stick with #78 given that that's her racing number.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Foyt will like to offer renewal to Conway for 2 years.
We would also like to sign Wade Cunnigham a Test Driver seat
Last edited by Normal32 on 07 Aug 2014, 23:42, edited 1 time in total.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

All of Andretti autosports driver bids for…
James Hinchclife, Ryan Hunter-Reay are on 2 years deal
Charlie Kimball is on a test driver deal for 2 years and will step in if I deem any of the race drivers are making a right fist of it.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
mike robers

Post by mike robers »

I would like to run Newman-Haas Racing if it still exsists.
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

mike robers wrote:I would like to run Newman-Haas Racing if it still exsists.

There has been no Newhan-Haas Racing in the IndyCar since the 2011 final, so no

Anyway these are my hopefull contract signings for my team

Team Barracuda – BHA
Alex Tagliani (1 year contract)
Luca Filippi (1 year contract)
Tristan Vautier (1 year contract)

Test Driver hopefulls
Gustavo Yacamán (1 year contract)
David Ostella (1 year contract)
Officially Retired
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

I know its a double post, but time to do Part 1 of the RNG

After competing in the last 3 rounds of the Stock Car Brasil, Rubens Barrichello is wondering if he will go to his home country (1-40) or stick with IndyCar (41-100) for another season.
64 - Rubens will stay in IndyCar for another year

Tony Kanaan has two offers on the table, he wants to stay in KV Racing (1-40) but the Ganassi offer could be too good to be true (41-99) and not go to Stock Car Brasil (100)
19 - The team stay together

Jack Hawksworth can’t believe his luck after a offer from KV Racing to be the test driver (1-40), but an offer from Schmidt Peterson Motorsports with testing included (41-80). He doesn’t hope that he will compete in Indy Lights (81-100) full time.
25 - He is going to mainly focus on IndyCar testing

James Hinchcliffe wants to be still be racing for Andretti Autosport (1-65) but a testing role with the top team in Ganassi (66-100) could swing.
26 - He prefers to be racing

Ryan Hunter-Reay doesn’t want to part teams with Andretti Autosport (1-67) but another offer from Ganassi (68-100) is trying to pitch the champion.
47 - He is going to staying in Andretti

Charlie Kimball is one of the top prospects to join an IndyCar team, he is tempted to join Carlin Motorsport (1-24), but two testing contracts with Andretti (25-62) and Ganassi (63-100).
19 - He is the first driver to join the new Carlin Motorsport outfit

Justin Wilson is hoping that a fail season won’t damn him as he might sign a 2 year contract (1-40), one year (41-80) or might continue to look for other offers (81-100)
52 - He will continue at Dale Coyne Racing for yet another year

Two test contracts for James Jakes to compare. He might want to leave Dale Coyne Racing (1-10) to join the Ganassi (11-60) team. But a driver role in the GP3 series for Atech CRS Grand Prix (61-100) could lure him over.
21 - He is going to test at Ganassi

After scoring a runner up position in Indy Lights for the second year in a row, Esteban Guerrieri is hoping that IndyCar debut (1-60) might come, or he will head to the local touring car series the Turismo Carretera (61-100).
46 - The opportunity is too good to miss

After the second seat from Dale Coyne being filled,Tristan Vautier thought that he was gone until an offer from Team Barracuda (1-55) filled his hopes of not looking elsewhere (56-100).
9 - He now joins Team Barracuda

After struggling for two years in Indy Lights, Peter Dempsey is hoping to stay Indy Lights for another season (1-55) before including testing in the resume (56-100).
93 - Testing is now included.

Simon Pagenaud hopes that a two year contract from Team Penske (1-64) but Ganassi is also hoping for the signature of Pagenaud (65-100)
18 - He is heading to Team Penske

Will Power contract is extended by another two years but agreement (1-45) could be easier then that for Will as he feels that another year (46-70) will be ok, before retiring (71-100).
64 - One more year at Penske

Hélio Castroneves has been loyal to Team Penkse and would consider retirement (1-10) after the two year deal ends (11-75) not one as he might of hope (76-100)
55 - Two more years, and he will retire

Sage Karam is looking at competing in IndyLights for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports (1-79) before testing full time (80-89). The hope of testing being included is minimal (90-100)
29 - He prefers to compete in IndyLights for another year

Ralf Schumacher is enjoying his retirement in his home country (1-61) after being dropped from the HWA Team (62-90), but a surprising offer from Dreyer & Reinbold Racing to come back to open wheel racing (91-100)
61 - Retirement is sweet in R. Schumacher land

Paul Tracy is also enjoying retirement (1-30) even if Grand-Am team (31-70) want him. But he might get a call up from Dreyer & Reinbold Racing (2 years - 71-75, 1 year - 76-85) and Riccetti Competition (86-100)
31 - Another year in the Grand-Am it is

Cale Gale is a driver that is currently competing in NASCAR (1-40) but an offer from Dreyer & Reinbold Racing could be the breakthrough (41-100) he needs
41 - He only just signs the deal for Dreyer & Reinbold Racing

Neil Alberico is surprised to get an offer from Dreyer & Reinbold Racing (1-10) but would prefer to begin his career in the U.S. F2000 National Championship (11-100)
27 - Starting his career in U.S. F2000

Sébastien Bourdais is looking forward to another season, but with two offers from Ganassi (1-70) and Dragon (71-100) it is going to be interesting where he goes.
72 - He will stay at Dragon for another two years

Katherine Legge is tempted to continue at Dragon (1-30) but an offer from DeltaWing (31-100) in the American Le Mans Series could be her next target
43 - Unlucky for Dragon Racing as Legge goes to endurance

Carlos Muñoz has shown potential in the Indy Lights with a testing contract from Ganassi (1-40) and Dragon (41-80) or will another season at Indy Lights be a good move (81-100)
92 - He is going to stay in Indy Lights for another season

Buddy Rice is tempted to head back into IndyCar with Riccetti Competition (1-30)
but maybe staying out of the sport is the best for his family (31-100)
67 - Family first not racing

Jean Alesi attempt at the Indy 500 was a disaster, but it hasn’t stopped Riccetti Competition from hopefully getting their man (1-10) instead of being an ambassador for Pirelli (11-100).
26 - Ambassador for Pirelli it is
Officially Retired
mike robers

Post by mike robers »

I would like the other TBA team please.
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Ok then
Officially Retired
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Since my bid for a test driver failed, I'll let Briscoe stay in the team in a test driver capacity if he wants, or if not, I'll try to sign Carlos Muñoz before I'm forced to plumb depths.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Cale Gale will use the number 33, just like he did in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Oh for bathplugs sake......

Let's try Robby Gordon, Scott Pruett, HWNSBM, and if all that fails let's see if we can get De Marta out of retirement.
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

Phoenix: I guess you can't get Munoz as he is staying in Indy Lights?

For second driver then: Sam Hornish, Jr. (1 year)
Test driver: Buddy Rice (1 year)

Because who doesn't love old school?
Join the GPR Discord server! https://discord.com/invite/6YDQ3aV
mike robers

Post by mike robers »

I would like to offer contracts to the following drivers-
Pippa Mann
Johanna Long
Rahel Frey
Connor Daly
Kurt Busch
and, for the hell of it-
Danica Patrick

I would also like to offer the test driver role to Ashley Freiberg.
Samster

Post by Samster »

If I can have a TBA team then I'd like to bring back Newman-Haas.
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Part 2 of the RNG's (this is not finished)
Luiz Razia is looking to continue his journey to GP2 career at Arden International (1-40) but a test role at Ed Carpenter Racing could be good for him (41-100)
1 - He is staying at GP2

After two rounds in the IndyCar last year, Ana Beatriz is hoping that a testing role (1-90) can be better than waiting for other offers (91-100).
86 - Test Role is now confirmed

After being surprisingly dropped, Ryan Briscoe has an offer from Carlin Motorsport (1-75) but a late test role from the team that dropped him (76-100) could bring him some rewards
15 - The second seat at Carlin is now confirmed for another two years.

Mikhail Aleshin is tempted to go back to Formula Renault 3.5 (1-25) but an IndyCar test with Carlin Motorsport (26-74) or Lotus-HVM (75-100) could send him to the US.
81 - He is heading to the US but to HVM

Luca Filippi is looking at the hopeful at Carlin Motorsport (1-50) to test the car, but maybe another season at GP2 could lead him to F1 (51-100)
16 - He will be testing at Carlin

Scott Dixon could've been one of the big prospects but the only offer from Ganassi (1-90). But maybe he might want to head back home to New Zealand to live a normal life (91-100).
9 - He will be staying at Ganassi for two more years.

The Scot Dario Franchitti is looking to continue his career at Ganassi (1-80) but retirement is near (81-100) as it won’t be long before he will retire.
34 - Dario continues for another year.

Simona De Silvestro is looking to stay in Lotus-HVM for another season but instead of her preferred #78 (1-52), she is offered the number #77 (53-90). But a deal from Sauber (91-100) could lead to good things
42 - She prefers the number 78 not the 77.

Nicolas Prost was surprised to get a contract from Lotus-HVM to drive the number 76 at road courses (1-40) but an endurance offer from Rebellion Racing (41-75) to compete full season rather than combining (76-100) looks better on paper.
81 - He will be combining Endurance and IndyCar

The confusion in the deal isn’t enough for Pippa Mann to compete for Lotus-HVM (1-25) as a firm offer from Newman-Haas Racing (26-100) being a signature move.
36 - She is heading to Newman-Haas Racing

Mike Conway year could've been better in his standards. But A. J. Foyt Enterprises (1-40) has given him one more chance in a two year deal. But he might want to head to WEC (41-100) for a different challenge.
72 - WEC for a completely different challenge

After two rounds last year, Wade Cunnigham has an offer from A. J. Foyt Enterprises to be the test driver for the team (1-76). But is it enough to confirmed his spot (77-100).
58 - It is enough to be the TD.

Robby Gordon has experience competing in CART so when an offer came from the TBA team (1-60), he would pleased to be out of NASCAR (61-100)
19 - Finally luck comes for the TBA team

Scott Pruett has been enjoyed his retirement (1-80) but an offer from the TBA team (81-100) could bring him out of retirement.
56 - He is going to stay retired.

Gustavo Yacamán has currently been competing in the Indy Lights. But an offer from Michael Shank Racing (1-60) could lure him more than a test drive at Team Barracuda (61-100)
63 - I don’t believe it, he will be testing for Team Barracuda

HWNSBM has currently been quiet about racing (1-15) but an offer from the TBA team (16-100) could make the switch.
4 - Now that is what you don’t see every day

Sam Hornish, Jr. has been driving for Penske Racing (1-40) in the NASCAR, but the TBA team (41-100) in IndyCar could bring back to open wheel.
33 - He will be staying at NASCAR for another year

Buddy Rice has been enjoying his relaxation (1-30) but a test role at Dragon Racing (31-100) might lure him back.
7 - Relaxation is the key.

Johanna Long has still got a one year contract (1-43) with ML Motorsport in the NASCAR but Newman-Haas Racing (44-100) is looking for the signature of Long.
97 - Its an all female team at Newman

Ashley Freiberg has an offer from Newman-Haas Racing (1-50) to be the test driver for the team but GT3 Cup Challenge offer (51-100) is also tempting.
23 - Testing at Newman
Last edited by HawkAussie on 11 Aug 2014, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.
Officially Retired
mrfakeboullier

Post by mrfakeboullier »

We would like to sign Carlos Muñoz for oval races please
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Riccetti Competition is thrilled to have Robby Gordon signed. We are in negotiations with several others, stay tuned!

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Speedcafe wrote:Schedule has been released
The schedule for the 2013 season has finally been released with a 16 round calendar to fill the schedule. In an annoucment today, the 16 round calendar will be over 6 and a half months as it won't being travelling to Brazil for the first time in three years.

One of the big moves is the Triple Crown is back with Indy, Poconno, Fontana being the circuits. If a driver win all three races, they will collect a million dollars. If they win only two, then a conslation price of $250,000 dollars will be given out.

#1 - Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg - March 24
#2 - Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama - April 7
#3 - 39th Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach - April 21
#4 - 97th Indianapolis 500-Mile Race - May 26
#5 - Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix - June 2
#6 - Firestone 550 - June 8
#7 - Milwaukee IndyFest - June 15
#8 - Iowa Corn Indy 250 - June 23
#9 - Pocono IndyCar 400 - July 7
#10 - Honda Indy Toronto - June 13
#11 - Edmonton Indy - June 27
#12 - Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio - August 4
#13 - GoPro Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma - August 25
#14 - Grand Prix of Baltimore - September 1
#15 - Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston - September 22
#16 - MAVTV 500 IndyCar World Championships - October 6
Officially Retired
V8fan12

Re: 2013 IndyCar season - RNG P2, Contract signings

Post by V8fan12 »

Ganassi would like to try and sign the following individuals to its two remaining seats (all are offered one-year deals):

In order of preference (continue until both seats are filled)
1. Juan Pablo Montoya
2. Josef Newgarden
3. Graham Rahal
4. Takuma Sato
5. Sebastian Saaverdra
6. Alex Tagliani

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Panther Racing is happy with the current roster of J.R Hildebrand and Peter Dempsey and the TD. :)
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Since Dreyer & Reinbold Racing still require a test driver for the upcoming season, we shall try the following drivers:

Kyle Kaiser
Walt Bowlin
Jay Horak
Petri Suvanto
Nick Andries
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

Dammit. If the Hornish thing is over and I can't get him... I will try Carlos Sainz, Jr. for 1 year in the #6 and as the test driver also for 1 year

If even this doesn't work out, then in order of preference:
Race drivers:
Christijan Albers
Jamie Whincup
A. J. Allmendinger
Oriol Servia
Scott Speed
Test drivers:
Gabby Chaves
Conor Daly
Jack Harvey
Zach Veach
Alexandre Baron
Scott Hargrove
Florian Latorre
All race drivers for two years, test drivers for one year.
Last edited by Dom_Wings on 13 Aug 2014, 08:04, edited 2 times in total.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Foyt will bid for the following:
Al Unser 3
Milka Duno
Ricardo Teixeira
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
mike robers

Post by mike robers »

As far as numbers go, #63 for Pippa and #70 for Johanna.
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

Oh wait... test drivers must be in the lower 3 divisions? Ohh... I gotta edit that.
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Juan Pablo Montoya is currently competing in the NASCAR(1-36) but an offer from Ganassi (37-100) could bring him back in Open Wheel.
64 - He is now back in IndyCar

After Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing folded, Josef Newgarden left without a drive, but an offer from Ganassi (1-80) could keep his role and not wait (81-100) for other roles
44 - Ganassi has a full stack

Kyle Kaiser is currently in college (1-35) as he wants to also go and compete in Pro Mazda (35-90). But he might be the youngest IndyCar driver (97-100) to test if he accepts
91 - Racing and College it is but not testing

Walt Bowlin is currently competing in the Star Mazda Championship (1-64) but an IndyCar testing role to improve his driving (65-100) while competing could be brilliant.
11 - He will be focusing Star Mazda

Jay Horak is hoping that an testing role (1-15) could go good while competing in the Mazda Championship (16-60). But if full time the charm (61-100) then it is.
69 - Still unlucky

Petri Suvanto is hoping that an testing role (1-15) could go good while competing in the Mazda Championship (16-60). But if full time the charm (61-100) then it is.
1 - A testing role for the Fin

Carlos Sainz, Jr. has currently been competing in Formula 3 (1-5) but an GP3 offer from MW Arden (6-50) and Dragon Racing (51-100) looking for the signature of the Spaniard
14 - He will be competing GP3 for MW Arden

Christijan Albers hasn’t been driving competitively full time for 3 years, but an offer from Dragon Racing (1-70) could swing him from looking at other offers (71-100)
7 - The Dragon Racing lineup is now complete.

Gabby Chaves has recently compete in the Star Mazda Championship, but two offers from Schmidt Peterson Motorsports (1-50) and a testing role with Dragon Racing (51-100)
18 - So a full year in Indy Lights it is

After an good season at GP3, Conor Daly is looking to continue at GP3 level (1-40) but an IndyCar test drive for Dragon Racing (41-70) while competing full time in GP3 (71-100) could swing the American back
46 - A test drive for Dragon Racing

Al Unser III is looking for a drive and an offer from A.J. Foyt Enterprises (1-80) could bring the Unser family back to IndyCar instead of waiting (81-100)
100 - Another boring year for Al Unser III

Milka Duno is looking to get back into IndyCar (1-50) instead of ARCA Racing Series (51-100) which she has been in for the last 2 years.
5 - She is back in IndyCar after 2 years

Three rounds and RonDenisDeletraz has now been removed because he has had no contracts that he has gone for. So I have removed Schmidt-Hamilton Motorsports from the team list.

Testing will be held at Mid-Ohio and you will have 30 laps per car. You can run your main drivers or you could use your test driver to give experience.

Example:
Dragon Racing decide to send Bourdais for 30 laps and Albers out for 20 laps each. They then decide to send out their test driver, but as it takes 5 laps to change the driver, Daly will only have 5 laps in the car.

Please let me know what you would like to do for one or both tests. You have 72 hours to post your intentions for Mid Ohio and then I will start to simulate the runs. I'll give another 72 hours after posting the Mid Ohio results for Phoenix so you can react or make any changes etc.

If anyone doesn't post their intentions before the deadline I will just do 30 laps for each race driver.

Current weather forecast for Mid Ohio: Sunny all day with a chance of rain between Lap 14-Lap 17.
Last edited by HawkAussie on 14 Aug 2014, 22:33, edited 2 times in total.
Officially Retired
V8fan12

Re: 2013 IndyCar season - Preps for Mid-Ohio test

Post by V8fan12 »

Okay here's Ganassi's Mid-Ohio lineup:

CAR #9
Scott Dixon - 30 laps

CAR #10
Dario Franchitti - 30 laps

CAR #38
James Jakes - 5 laps
Juan Pablo Montoya - 20 laps

CAR #39
Josef Newgarden - 15 laps
James Jakes - 10 laps

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Carpenter and Ana Beatriz will split each test driving the Ed Carpenter Racing car
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Shouldn't you wait and finish the RNGs before testing? I still only have one driver.....

Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

All the laps in the world for Hildebrand.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

30laps for all drivers.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
W12

Post by W12 »

30 laps for all drivers, please. (I don't even know if that is possible, as I'm at school now and don't have any time to check the other posts :lol: )

EDIT: We'd also like to offer Vitor Meira a 1 year test contract.
Last edited by W12 on 14 Aug 2014, 16:09, edited 2 times in total.
Born on the same day as HWNSNBM!

Fan of: Ricciardo, Räikkönen and Marussia (R.I.P?).
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

30 laps for both Albers and Bourdais.
mrfakeboullier

Post by mrfakeboullier »

Seeing as our roster is not full we will be giving the 76 over to Aleshin for 10 laps and Prost for 15 laps and the 78 will be all Simona
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

HawkAussie wrote:Milka Duno is looking to get back into IndyCar (1-50) instead of ARCA Racing Series (51-100) which he has been in for the last 2 years.
5 - He is back in IndyCar after 2 years

HE!?!?!?
mike robers

Post by mike robers »

30 laps for Johanna, 15 for Pippa and 10 for Ashley.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

OK. let's try and see if Gabby Chaves would sign as test and third driver. As for my testing plans:
-#3: 15 laps Castroneves/10 laps Chaves.
-#12: 15 laps Power/10 laps Chaves
-#77: 30 laps Pagenaud.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

CAR #33
Cale Gale - 5 laps
Petri Suvanto - 20 laps