1999 F1RGP2C Season - Bathurst Challenge!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
dr-baker

Re: 1999 F1RGP2C Season - Bathurst Challenge!

Post by dr-baker »

When is the race report likely to be released?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Tom Douglas crashed on Lap 2 after battling with Jose Alvarez. Cannon's engine failed on Lap 4. On Lap 8, Alvarez tries a ridiculous pass on Alden for third, Mori couldn't avoid him, Alvarez went off, Mori broke his wing, Mori got hit by Takagi and a massive crash was triggered. Takagi barrel rolled. On Lap 11, Mignolet crashed and collided with Nurminen. Mori crashed at the exact same corner right after. It wasn't pretty. Davies and Nicchi collided later on as well. Spokes won after Voeckler retired with an oil leak after leading the majority of the race.

Leaders:
Damon Cannon: 1-3
Frederic-Maxime Voeckler: 4-36
Andrew Spokes: 37-43
Frederic-Maxime Voeckler: 44-57
Andrew Spokes: 58-85
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Lawrence Tucker wrote:Awesome dude, I finished! :D So, can I have, like, a drive next year or something?

James James Davies wrote:Bah, this race was rigged anyway! Not that it ever counted for anything, anyway. Enjoy your worthless victory, losers!
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

So Douglas Mann, in his last race in this series, scores a DNF, but it is not due to a blown engine?!?!? :shock: :o

And Ben Fleet so close to a non-points-paying 6th place!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Frederic-Maxime Voeckler wrote:It was just a non-championship race, yes, but I felt very happy about the car and the way I was driving today. We had the race in the bag the whole way, I was comfortable in my position, but unfortunately it was just one of those things that you can't do anything about. Still, the car had a lot of pace today, and this gives me confidence going into 2000.

Antonio Bizzarri wrote:This was a fantastic result today! I was still learning my way around the car and the track, but to finish in the Top 5 exceeded my best expectations for this weekend. For the team to be 4th and 5th is a great step for them, and hopefully today will lead to more opportunities in the series next year.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Barbazza

Post by Barbazza »

Andrew Spokes wrote:It's great to salvage something from this season! An inherited win, I guess, but on a demanding circuit like this, I am happy nonetheless.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

dr-baker wrote:So Douglas Mann, in his last race in this series, scores a DNF, but it is not due to a blown engine?!?!? :shock: :o

No, we thought it would be a nice gift from the team to let you retire by something else.
What? Making a car that could actually a finish a race? You silly Briton!
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

dr-baker wrote:So Douglas Mann, in his last race in this series, scores a DNF, but it is not due to a blown engine?!?!? :shock: :o

I find it ironic to see Arrows still out of points even in this race... :D
And DAMS grabbed a sixth place, not bad.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This wrote:

No, we thought it would be a nice gift from the team to let you retire by something else.
What? Making a car that could actually a finish a race? You silly Briton!

Even if it could finish the race, I reckon Douglas would have found a way to DNF. Blowing engines come naturally. But to DNF for another reason is appreciated, thank you! :lol: :P
MCard LOLA