Jenson Ties The Knot

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
Rob Dylan

Jenson Ties The Knot

Post by Rob Dylan »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30647574
After dating for 6 years, Button and Jessica Michibata are now married :)

Oh Jessica you should have been mine! *cough* I mean, uh, congratulations, Jenson *bitter handshake*
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
Bobby Doorknobs

Re: Jenson Ties The Knot

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

And I thought he was going to retire first. Still, I'm happy for the man. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Button. :)
#FreeGonzo
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

Congratulations for Button and Michibata :)
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke
W12

Post by W12 »

Congratulations, Jenson and Jessica :)
Born on the same day as HWNSNBM!

Fan of: Ricciardo, Räikkönen and Marussia (R.I.P?).
Captain Hammer

Post by Captain Hammer »

Simtek wrote:And I thought he was going to retire first.

I think he said that he would retire if he were to become a father.
mario wrote:I'm wondering what the hell has been going on in this thread [...] it's turned into a bizarre detour into mythical flying horses and the sort of search engine results that CoopsII is going to have a very hard time explaining ...
sswishbone

Post by sswishbone »

she was patient, he said they'd marry when he was champion!
"Hispania are a waste of talent and petrol!" Martin Brundle, Australia Qualifying 2011

Live streams and podcasts from yours truly at http://www.youtube.com/user/sswishbone
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Congratulations to Jenson and Jessica! Possibly the most attractive couple in all of sport, but that's not for me to decide [dr-baker]
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

watka wrote:Congratulations to Jenson and Jessica! Possibly the most attractive couple in all of sport, but that's not for me to decide [dr-baker]

I'm too busy trying to sort my own love life out before judging the beauty of other couples, watka... :roll:

:P :lol:
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

watka wrote:Congratulations to Jenson and Jessica! Possibly the most attractive couple in all of sport, but that's not for me to decide [dr-baker]

I think as far as DonTirri is concerned the most attractive couple in all of sport would be Vettel and Raikkonen. Once those two line-up together all dressed in red he won't be able to stop shagging his fist until the end of the season...
Just For One Day...
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

CoopsII wrote:

I think as far as DonTirri is concerned the most attractive couple in all of sport would be Vettel and Raikkonen. Once those two line-up together all dressed in red he won't be able to stop shagging his fist until the end of the season...

I am betting that he becomes numb right before realising that the red they are dressed in is a lacklustre midfield Rusty Red rather than a shiny top of the grid Scarlet Red.

Anyway, my congrats to Jensica.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.