Caption this!

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
AdrianBelmonte_

Re: Caption this!

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

Let me explain, I made the picture just for laugh about all those skinny/fat/anything-shaming pictures that everybody can see on internet
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:Let me explain, I made the picture just for laugh about all those skinny/fat/anything-shaming pictures that everybody can see on internet

Oh! Now it makes sense! :lol:
#FreeGonzo
UncreativeUsername37

Post by UncreativeUsername37 »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:Let me explain, I made the picture just for laugh about all those skinny/fat/anything-shaming pictures that everybody can see on internet

Oooooh....
Rob Dylan wrote:Mercedes paying homage to the other W12 chassis by breaking down 30 minutes in
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Simtek wrote:Image
OK, now someone come up with captions for the above photos before the thread is completely derailed!

Er.

"Ho ho ho. I'm an F1 Christmas.....elf"

Best I could do.
Just For One Day...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

CoopsII wrote:
OK, now someone come up with captions for the above photos before the thread is completely derailed!

Er.

"Ho ho ho. I'm an F1 Christmas.....elf"

Best I could do.

Is it a Goodyear for the 'Elf 'n Safety Elf?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
golic_2004

Post by golic_2004 »

Vettel's wondering if Alonso already has a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D on the Nintendo 3DS or if it's just Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Williams in the last few years http://imgur.com/sNFFMYF
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Vettel - "Dude, that's never gonna heal if you don't stop picking"
Alonso - "Should it really be that colour?"

Rosberg - <Mmm, look at the back of Jensons' head. Can't wait to see that again later>
Button - <I have the strangest feeling someone's talking about me.>
Just For One Day...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

golic_2004 wrote:Image

Vettel's wondering if Alonso already has a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D on the Nintendo 3DS or if it's just Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Nah, Fernando is playing a copy of F1: 2007 against Lewis in the back row, both in McLarens, both trying to not tie for points by that season's end...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Simtek wrote:OK, now someone come up with captions for the above photos before the thread is completely derailed!

Coming right up.

"I scored a podium in that heap of junk, don't you know!"
"Yes, yes, Mr Johansson, of course you did. The nurse will be round in a minute with your medication."

(And I know the URL says it's Gregor Foitek, but it's not as if the car's all that much different from the 1989 version, green paint job aside...)
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
golic_2004

Post by golic_2004 »

dr-baker wrote:

Nah, Fernando is playing a copy of F1: 2007 against Lewis in the back row, both in McLarens, both trying to not tie for points by that season's end...

Oh dear...F1: (20)07 was cancelled due to the release of Formula One Championship Edition, another version of the 2006 season.
Williams in the last few years http://imgur.com/sNFFMYF
Bobby Doorknobs

golic_2004 wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Oh dear...F1: (20)07 was cancelled due to the release of Formula One Championship Edition, another version of the 2006 season.

It wasn't. Only drivers that appeared on the 2007 grid were allowed to own a copy...

I wish Studio Liverpool still developed F1 games. Championship Edition was the best.
#FreeGonzo
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

dr-baker wrote:Nah, Fernando is playing a copy of F1: 2007 against Lewis in the back row, both in McLarens, both trying to not tie for points by that season's end...

And it's fitting as Vettel played a big role in the final laps of Interlagos back then... :lol:

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Shizuka wrote:
dr-baker wrote:Nah, Fernando is playing a copy of F1: 2007 against Lewis in the back row, both in McLarens, both trying to not tie for points by that season's end...

And it's fitting as Vettel played a big role in the final laps of Interlagos back then... :lol:

In 2007? Don't you mean 2008? ;)
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

"Oh man, so I did sign up for 2015. When am I going to learn to read what I sign?!?"
Just For One Day...
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Miguel98 wrote:
Shizuka wrote:

In 2007? Don't you mean 2008? ;)

You're right, I somehow confused the two years. Sorry :oops:

Kimi's reaction after today's press conference saying the 2015 car is a bit behind schedule

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

The most care we will see out of Raikkonen for the rest of his F1 career.
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
Captain Hammer

Post by Captain Hammer »

"This is how I drove at Silverstone."
mario wrote:I'm wondering what the hell has been going on in this thread [...] it's turned into a bizarre detour into mythical flying horses and the sort of search engine results that CoopsII is going to have a very hard time explaining ...
Reverie Planetarian

Post by Reverie Planetarian »

If Jon Favreau watched less Christmas movies and more Ricky Bobby before calling Will Ferrell.
Some say he plans to put an S921 on the Goodwood 2012 run, and that he DOES know what Deletraz is doing.
All we know is...he's called Perry McCarthy!

...we'll never see an S921 at Goodwood, will we?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

ImageImage

Yeah, so I like girls. Big deal...
MCard LOLA
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

"I always tell the truth, even when I'm high"
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
good_Ralf

Post by good_Ralf »

Say goodnight to the number 2 guy! Come on!
Check out the position of the sun on 2 August at 20:08 in my garden

Allard Kalff in 1994 wrote:OH!! Schumacher in the wall! Right in front of us, Michael Schumacher is in the wall! He's hit the pitwall, he c... Ah, it's Jos Verstappen.
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

"Shamone! Ow! I'm Bad!"
Just For One Day...
Reverie Planetarian

Post by Reverie Planetarian »

The sacrifice ritual to bring Lotus to a World Championship proceeded, fingers crossed that missing a second dancer wouldn't throw the spell out of alignment...
Some say he plans to put an S921 on the Goodwood 2012 run, and that he DOES know what Deletraz is doing.
All we know is...he's called Perry McCarthy!

...we'll never see an S921 at Goodwood, will we?
Bobby Doorknobs

Here Nick Heidfeld performs the HWNSNBM summoning ritual, so that the God of Rejects may lift the curse that prevents him from winning Grands Prix. He succeeded, and he would be granted a win in the next Grand Prix he started, but HWNSNBM tricked him, as this turned out to be his last Grand Prix anyway.
#FreeGonzo
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Here Nick Heidfeld performs the HWNSNBM summoning ritual, so that the God of Rejects may lift the curse that prevents him from winning Grands Prix. He succeeded, and he would be granted a win in the next Grand Prix he started, but HWNSNBM tricked him, as this turned out to be his last Grand Prix anyway.

And the HWNSNBM TRICK has carried forward to his FE career, where he is unable to get through a race without either a crash or drive-through penalty/-ies.
MCard LOLA
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

If you've been worried about how Mark Webbers life has been going since he left F1 let me tell you its been going pretty good if he gets to take Maria Sharapova out for a spin once in a while
Colour me jealous, and not about the motor either...
Bastard
Just For One Day...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

CoopsII wrote:If you've been worried about how Mark Webbers life has been going since he left F1 let me tell you its been going pretty good if he gets to take Maria Sharapova out for a spin once in a while
Colour me jealous, and not about the motor either...
Bastard

So did he get to go as far as park his Porsche in her private garage?
MCard LOLA
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

dr-baker wrote:So did he get to go as far as park his Porsche in her private garage?

Apparently so, and she wanted him to use garage at the rear too. Just goes to show; you never can tell...
Just For One Day...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

CoopsII wrote:
dr-baker wrote:So did he get to go as far as park his Porsche in her private garage?

Apparently so, and she wanted him to use garage at the rear too. Just goes to show; you never can tell...

Using the garage at the rear is always a bit of a bum deal if you ask me.
MCard LOLA
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

dr-baker wrote:
CoopsII wrote:

Using the garage at the rear is always a bit of a bum deal if you ask me.

Depends. If you live on a busy road it could be a bit easier, especially if you like to reverse into it. Watch out for the wheelie bins though!
Just For One Day...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

CoopsII wrote:Depends. If you live on a busy road it could be a bit easier, especially if you like to reverse into it. Watch out for the wheelie bins though!

OK, now you've lost me with the double entendres. Goodness knows how you could read that any other way?
MCard LOLA
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

dr-baker wrote:
CoopsII wrote:Depends. If you live on a busy road it could be a bit easier, especially if you like to reverse into it. Watch out for the wheelie bins though!

OK, now you've lost me with the double entendres. Goodness knows how you could read that any other way?

What double entendres?
Just For One Day...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

In the back of my mind was a "Vicar of Dibley" episode, where Alice Tinker asks the vicar, "Has he driven his purple Porsche in your personal parking space yet?" This was a euphemism for an adult activity that most vicars would not do outside of marriage...

(In a bit more context:)

Alice Horton: [after Geraldine saw Harry talking on the phone to a lady friend he knew] Oh love. What fools it makes of us all.
Geraldine Granger: [sitting on the sofa, disappointed] Yes indeed.
Alice Horton: Week after week I've been snogging that new puppy and then whoops-a-daisy I've got a great big mouth ulcer.
Geraldine Granger: [uninterested] What a lovely romantic story.
Alice Horton: Do you remember when you were dating David's brother and you jumped into that puddle just to show off? You went in right up to your neck.
Geraldine Granger: Yeah well I won't be doing that again, no matter how cute a chap is.
Alice Horton: [gasps] Oh gosh! How's it going with Mr. Dreamboat?
[Geraldine looks down]
Alice Horton: Has he driven his purple Porsche in your personal parking space yet?
Geraldine Granger: [annoyed] No Alice! He hasn't!
[Alice makes a cute sound]
Geraldine Granger: Shut up and get out!

Probably best if you forget I said anything...
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

And all I can think of is...

Furbit! Furbit!
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:And all I can think of is...

Furbit! Furbit!

Not far from the truth at all , that. (Once I Googled the reference - don't usually read Viz, although it would probably appeal to my sense of humour!)
MCard LOLA
Captain Hammer

Post by Captain Hammer »

mario wrote:I'm wondering what the hell has been going on in this thread [...] it's turned into a bizarre detour into mythical flying horses and the sort of search engine results that CoopsII is going to have a very hard time explaining ...
madmark1974

Post by madmark1974 »

Captain Hammer wrote:Image

Lewis's preparations for his post-F1 career as a Bruno Mars impersonator were just a decent shave away ...

dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

I see an internet meme in the making. Hipster Hamilton, you are cleared for take-off.

Either that or...

...there's an IT consultant just waiting to get out!
Bobby Doorknobs

dinizintheoven wrote:Either that or...

...there's an IT consultant just waiting to get out!

Damnit you beat me to it!
#FreeGonzo
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

"An idiot, earlier today"
Just For One Day...