2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - Sakhir Post-Season Test Result

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
the Masked Lapwing

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - END OF SEASON (Bahrain test

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Rosenforth will test Pietronella Addiks on both days, with our second driver to be confirmed later.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Pyotr Mikoyan who competed in AR2.0NA in 2017 is looking to compete in the European series and is open to all offers
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Shizuka wrote:Alright, unless there's interest by anyone to test at us, consider V-Sport to be folded. I've been a bit busy recently, so it might be a good time to put my team to rest. :)

Thanks for participating, I'm gonna miss the Martini livery from this season...I was quite proud of that.

Because there's probably going to be an NA slot opening up, one of those will go to mrfakeboullier if he wants it. Phoenix has the chance to join the European series, if he so wishes.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

So here it is. Aeroracing is back in the fold.

The line-up for both days will be the same: Piotr Mikoyan and a guy from my own, Bruno Vitale, 17, from Italy.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

If anyone needs a driver for the first day of the test, Göran Arvid Åkerman is available for hire.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Ataxia wrote:Thanks for participating, I'm gonna miss the Martini livery from this season...I was quite proud of that.

Yeah, a round of applause for that! :)

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Red Bull World Race Team have until Sunday to send in a lineup, or I'll be giving the team slot to AndreaModa.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Would I be able to use the same lineup that I used for the season. (Scrattenheim and Nandan)?
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:Would I be able to use the same lineup that I used for the season. (Scrattenheim and Nandan)?

You certainly can, but for 2018 I'd recommend moving Scrattenheim onto bigger things; he should be more than capable at a higher level, and keeping him in 2.0 might result in stagnation.

All I need is a driver from TMLW and then I don't have to nag you all any further...for now.
RonDenisDeletraz

Ataxia wrote:
RonDenisDeletraz wrote:Would I be able to use the same lineup that I used for the season. (Scrattenheim and Nandan)?

You certainly can, but for 2018 I'd recommend moving Scrattenheim onto bigger things; he should be more than capable at a higher level, and keeping him in 2.0 might result in stagnation.

All I need is a driver from TMLW and then I don't have to nag you all any further...for now.

Having given this more thought, I agree. He will be replaced for the test by Czech rookie Vaclav Malsyz
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

Having given this more thought, I agree. He will be replaced for the test by Czech rookie Vaclav Malsyz

Noted. How old is he?
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Ataxia wrote:All I need is a driver from TMLW and then I don't have to nag you all any further...for now.

Rosenforth's second driver will be Akoni Okalani, a 17 year old from Hawaii, thus replacing one unpronounceable name with one slightly easier :D
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Post-season test results are available here. I will open a new thread for 2018 after the F1RWRS season has ended.
RonDenisDeletraz

Ataxia wrote:
RonDenisDeletraz wrote:Having given this more thought, I agree. He will be replaced for the test by Czech rookie Vaclav Malsyz

Noted. How old is he?

Turns 18 soon (13 April 2000)

After this test, this lineup will form the main season line up except for injury