The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:***UPDATED***

With Autorejects 2.0 North American dissolving Malik Zidan and Alexi Schnass are out for a drive for 2018.

Zidan is looking for a drive in Formula 3 or Indy Academy (or similar open-wheeled series). He has a couple of wins in AR 2.0 NA, has some experience in AR 3.5, and finished top 10 overall in FRENCH, taking the inaugrual win.

Alexi is currently racing in SANDWICH, but he is open to any lower-tier series that needs a driver for 2018.

Zidan will take the offer then.

FXS Racing wants to extend an offer to Zidan to race in the F3 Eurasian Championship
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Just here to offer some drivers

Spaniard Miguel Silva is available for a F2RWRS drive, he did decently in F3RWRS and the old F1RDS series .

Former Boxtel driver Andrea Battani would like to return to F1RWRS. He has some experience and will drive any car no matter how rejectful.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Marcos Marcia still exists and is looking for a drive somewhere... anywhere....
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Laurent Seron alerady has a drive lined up for 2018, but is available for a temporary drive in F2RWRS for the rest of the 2017 season, or even any series he qualifies for in the 2017 season.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Linton-Solindahl is currently searching for drivers to race for their third car in the F3 Eurasian Championship.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

WaffleCat wrote:Linton-Solindahl is currently searching for drivers to race for their third car in the F3 Eurasian Championship.

Canon rookie Salva Al-Bashir is looking for a shot in the big time and would be available to hire. He also brings Best In The World™ funding.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

WaffleCat wrote:Linton-Solindahl is currently searching for drivers to race for their third car in the F3 Eurasian Championship.

Alexi Schnass is currently looking for a drive in the main season. He already has experience in AR 2.0 and SANDWICH so he is not without some skill.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Chuck Barrett (USA) and Nelson Odwea (NGR) are both interested in the Linton drive. Odewa brings lots of money from MTN.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Alright if anyone needs drivers:
Angelica Lopez (open wheelers), Competed in AR2.0 NA 2017
Catalina Zhang (tin-tops), Competed in ARST 2017
Kristina Harris (tin-tops), Competed in ARST 2017
Verna Klien (open wheelers), Competed in AR3.5 2017
Randall Wade (tin-tops), Competed in GT-R (part-time) 2017
Ragnar Larsen (either), Competed in GT-R (part-time) 2017, has competed in RoLFS and F3RWRS
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Daily reminder that Cecep Sugiharto is available for any IPCC team. :)

(Related: Alpha Auto will not return for 2018 IPCC in any form)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

FMecha wrote:Daily reminder that Cecep Sugiharto is available for any IPCC team. :)

Would he be interested in racing part-time for Blokkmonsta in IPCC?
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

FMecha wrote:Daily reminder that Cecep Sugiharto is available for any IPCC team. :)

Would he take a full-time Privateers Cup drive?

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Linton-Solindahl will hire Salva Al-Bashir for their third car, as they plan to give experience new drivers.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Drivers Looking For 2018 Seats

James Morgan(GBR) DOB 04/09/1996
Looking For AR3.5/AWRS/F1
Spent 2017 racing in AR3.5, Scored Podium in 2016 FRENCH and will be racing in its successor SANDWICH during the off-season. Looking to remain in AR3.5 or maybe step-up to AWRS as a pay driver brings money from car-maker Ginetta

Kazuki Hisakawa (JPN) DOB 17/04/1972
Looking for Touring Cars
Spent 2017 racing in the ARST hopes to remain in the series for 2018

Thomas Westernberg (NED) DOB 23/01/1995
Looking for Touringcars/Rallycross
Another driver who competed in ARST in 2017 while he struggled in the early part of the season he managed to take Hunter Autosports second best result of the season. Hopes to remain in IPCC or could step down to the Seat Leon Cup or move over to rallycross for this season.

Chelsie Knight (GBR) DOB 25/07/1991
Looking for Anything
Previous experience in FRENCH and F5000 looking to remain in single sweaters possibly the new Formula 3 season but is open to any others.

Fredrico Navarro (ARG) DOB 24/09/1990
Looking for anything with a roof
Raced part time in the 2017 GTR season racing a elderly Chrysler Viper hopes to remain in the series for 2018 although with a full-time. Be interested in any other seat along as it comes with a roof. Will be racing in Rejects Super Trucks during the off season

Thomas Wren (GBR) 05/03/1994
Looking for anything prefer single seater
Was included in the FIA young driver draft a few seasons ago although that did not lead to a F1 seat, spent 2017 in formula 5000 and in SANDWICH and looking to Reignite his career.

Tyger Winters (USA)
Looking for AR2.0/F3/Seat Leon
16 year old Canon rookie due to take part in AR2.0NA testing before series collapses hopes to race in Europe ideally in AR2.0 but could potentially take part in F3 or the Seat Leon cup

Pyotr Mikoyan (RUS) DOB 05/03/2000
Looking for anything
Has been left without a drive after Aeroracing collapsed forcing him out of AR2.0 now looking for a drive to continue his career for 2018 brings sponsorship from watch company Raketa

Hamid Barmak (AFG) DOB 15/09/1989
Looking for anything
Been racing in the Caterham Winter Series with 1 victory to his name looks to any offer for 2018

Lance Vance (USA
Looking for Indycar
Been a solid midfielder in Indycar for a number of season always knocking on the door of the top 10 is looking to reignite his indycar career after being forced out of his seat, currently racing in Rejects Super Truck
Last edited by Peteroli34 on 24 Jul 2015, 21:27, edited 9 times in total.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Nurminen Racing Engineering would be willing to offer Tyger Winters a chance to drive in AR 2.0.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Nuppiz wrote:Nurminen Racing Engineering would be willing to offer Tyger Winters a chance to drive in AR 2.0.

Thats fine by me
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

V8fan12 wrote:

Details on entry? :)
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

FMecha wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:

Ziegler Auto Racing, German team owned by Alvin Ziegler runs two BMW M3s. Julian Clark will be his team mate. Clark finished 10th in the Privateer standings in 2016.

FMecha

Post by FMecha »

V8fan12 wrote:
FMecha wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:

Ziegler Auto Racing, German team owned by Alvin Ziegler runs two BMW M3s. Julian Clark will be his team mate. Clark finished 10th in the Privateer standings in 2016.

Then it's a deal :)
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

FMecha wrote:Then it's a deal :)

Sweet. :D

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Just a reminder of drivers who are available to hire from Voeckler Talent Management™ for 2018;

Jans Zeitner (GER)
Looking to join a German team in IPC or GTRWC. Has past experience in GTRWC with Rojo GT and Trueba.

John Bean (GBR)
Currently tied for 2nd in F5000, will add to his CV over the winter with a stint in SANDWICH. Has previously raced in Formula 1 with Marussia. Still looking for a full-time programme in single-seaters in 2018.

John Bovy (GRE)
Another ex Formula 1 driver, with experience in GTs, and also competing in SANDWICH this off-season. He is willing to try his hand at anything you could possibly offer.

Benoit Voeckler (FRA)
Yes, unbelievably, somehow Benoit Voeckler is a free agent. Don't miss your shot at snapping up this canon legend!

Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (NED)
The newly crowned AR 3.5 champion is chomping at the bit to keep his off-season busy, and will be looking for a drive in something to pass the winter months before his ARWS career begins in 2018 with Gauthier.

Marcel Agyemang-Badu (GHA)
A top junior talent, with a Rejects of LFS title to his name and several F2RWRS race wins. He's fighting stereotypes about African drivers by not bringing any dubious sponsorship money to the table, just his raw talent. Is open to offers for any top flight series.

Timothee Voeckler (FRA)
If you're interested in a gentleman driver with a gentlemanly reputation, perhaps Benoit's older brother Timothee may be of interest. A former pro cyclist, he's fit as a fiddle but given his first career was not motorsport, he will bring you a dollop of cash and bronze driver status to any lineup.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Biscione wrote:Just a reminder of drivers who are available to hire from Voeckler Talent Management™ for 2018;

Jans Zeitner (GER)
Looking to join a German team in IPC or GTRWC. Has past experience in GTRWC with Rojo GT and Trueba.

I would sign him to Ziegler Auto Racing if I had a spare seat...

Biscione wrote:Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (NED)
The newly crowned AR 3.5 champion is chomping at the bit to keep his off-season busy, and will be looking for a drive in something to pass the winter months before his ARWS career begins in 2018 with Gauthier.

Would he be up for a drive in that Caterham Winter Series?

Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Fans of legendary Life Grand Prix Series supersub Apostolos Alianopoulos, I have GOOD NEWS! His 18-year-old son, Apostolos Alianopoulos Jr., is ready to take his first steps in international motorsport after some success in local and regional kart championships. The youngest of four siblings, but the only one to have been bitten by the racing bug, it would be a stretch to say that Apostolos Jr. is keen to follow in his father's footsteps (he has his mind set on a somewhat less nomadic existence) but he is looking for a race drive in a single-seater category - preferably AR2.0 - for the 2018 season.

A Greek patriot, Apostolos Jr.'s primary personal sponsor is olive oil producer Agrotiki and he is also backed by electricals retailer Kotsovolos, a subsidiary of Dixons Retail.

Any team choosing to employ Apostolos Jr. will, however, have to 'put up with' his older sister Eleftheria hanging around the paddock at all times, ostensibly to support her brother - although the low-cut tops and short shorts she insists on wearing suggest she may have other ideas in mind...
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

F3RWRS champion and F2RWRS star Nick Nurmester is looking to make a jump to the main class (F1RWRS, ARWRS or whatever it'll be called in 2018). He's quick and brings Pioneer bucks with him (yes, that means he's a pay driver).
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Nuppiz wrote:F3RWRS champion and F2RWRS star Nick Nurmester is looking to make a jump to the main class (F1RWRS, ARWRS or whatever it'll be called in 2018). He's quick and brings Pioneer bucks with him (yes, that means he's a pay driver).

As I already said on the chat, he has an offer from Kjellerup.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

pi314159 wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:F3RWRS champion and F2RWRS star Nick Nurmester is looking to make a jump to the main class (F1RWRS, ARWRS or whatever it'll be called in 2018). He's quick and brings Pioneer bucks with him (yes, that means he's a pay driver).

As have I, to post that Blokkmonsta is interested in letting Nurmester drive in F1RWRS as well.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

By winning a race in SANDWICH, Kazuki Fushida has obtained a reject superlicense and is looking for an ARWS race seat. He has decades of experience, including Formula 1 and CART. He also brings money.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pi314159 wrote:By winning a race in SANDWICH, Kazuki Fushida has obtained a reject superlicense and is looking for an ARWS race seat. He has decades of experience, including Formula 1 and CART. He also brings money.

Alternatively, you can hire Benoit Voeckler and at least have a remote chance of pre-qualifying. :P
Everything's great.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Team Mecha F1RWRS/ARWS is still seeking for a fast pay-driver as teammate for Jesus Plaza. :)
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

FMecha wrote:Team Mecha F1RWRS/ARWS is still seeking for a fast pay-driver as teammate for Jesus Plaza. :)

And once again, you're ages too late for that. You really need to be proactive when signing drivers.
Everything's great.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

FMecha wrote:Team Mecha F1RWRS/ARWS is still seeking for a fast pay-driver as teammate for Jesus Plaza. :)

Roberto Dinella, Connor O'Heagan and Alexey Pchelintsev are all said to be interested in the drive. The latter two have significant previous F1RWRS experience, and Dinella has competed strongly in both F3RWRS (winning races) and F2RWRS.

Let me know if you'd like to sign one of them up! :)

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

pi314159 wrote:

After much consideration, Nurmester signs for Kjellerup.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

AndreaModa wrote:

Roberto Dinella, Connor O'Heagan and Alexey Pchelintsev are all said to be interested in the drive. The latter two have significant previous F1RWRS experience, and Dinella has competed strongly in both F3RWRS (winning races) and F2RWRS.

Blokkmonsta is interested in having O'Heagan be a test driver for our team, since we're a bit short on driver development for being our first season and all :D
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:

Blokkmonsta is interested in having O'Heagan be a test driver for our team, since we're a bit short on driver development for being our first season and all :D

Deal done!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Tanner Jason is still looking for a drive. Having driven in F2RWRS, RoLFS, and AR 3.5 he has plenty of experience and is willing to try any drive, be it open-wheels or tin-topped!
Last edited by CaptainGetz12 on 07 Jun 2015, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Lebanese driver Ihab Boulos is open to offers at AR2.0E, F3 and Leon Supercup. He brings sponsorship from Mecca-Cola. Is 18 years old.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Scuderia Adriatica's new IPCC division, Adriatica Touring Racing, is looking for two good drivers for its customer Subarus. At best with some ARST/ARGTi experience, but it's not a must.

Meanwhile, I'm proud to announce that two fairly promising southern Italian twins are willing to move a step forward in their racing careers, after having dominated last year's Italian Karting Championship and having both successfully tested Formula Abarth cars during the winter.
Francesco and Alessandro De Crescenzo (born on Sept. 3, 2001) are going to climb up the ladder to the top flight series, and are currently open to offers in both AR2.0 and Leon Supercup. They also can bring some money with themselves thanks to some local entrepeneurs backing them since they were ten years old.
It still is an open question, though, which of the twins is faster: Francesco won the championship, yet he managed to do it by just one point, and some argue Alessandro is much more talented...
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Anybody looking for driver for any series http://gprejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=338936#p338936
AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

FXS is looking for 2 drivers for 2018 International Procar Championship season
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Bryan Taylor Racing are looking for experienced drivers from New Zealand or Australia to join them in 2018 formula 5000

Rick Miller Racing are on the lookout for 2 drivers to race part time in the 2018 IPCC