2018 International Procar Championship (Kyalami Complete!)

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.

Should the chassis system be changed?

Poll ended at 24 Oct 2015, 22:18

No, it's fine as it is.
36%
Yes, to the proposed system on page 9.
64%
Yes, but in a different way to the proposed system (please explain).
No votes

Total votes: 11

Salamander

Re: 2018 International Procar Championship season

Post by Salamander »

AxelP800 wrote:It's been confirmed that Matius Handoyo will drive the #50 car for the remaining Australasia rounds this year.

Accepted. Just to keep everyone updated, I am not really going to operate with any pauses between meetings, so if you are going to have driver changes/new entries/what have you, please get them to me before the previous meeting is complete.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Salamander

Re: 2018 International Procar Championship (Adelaide Complet

Post by Salamander »

And the A-Class Sprint race has now been run, completing the Adelaide weekend - you can find the results on RejectSport.

Highlights
A-Class Standings
Teams' Standings
Manufacturers' Standings
Pacific Trophy Standings
Everything's great.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Travis Crabtree wrote: Woohoo! It feels great to be on top for a day! Yesterday was a nightmare in the midfield, people crashing and causing jams every which way. Thank the lord I didn't have any backmarkers get me on the following race!

This certainly feels much better than the BMW from last season. That car was quite a handful compared to the Honda. Can't wait for next race!

Michael Rohnstock wrote: I'm already feeling much more comfortable with this Honda than the customer BMWs from last year; It takes corners much more easily, not like a boat like the last car.

The feature wasn't too eventful, but traffic was a nightmare the following race. Granted I could not find a good groove, but the slow traffic around Adelaide did me no favours. And to think that the worst of the backmarkers would be gone by now...
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

What can I say, it was a complete shocker of a performance and maybe will need a rethink of the plans to go for SEAT. But I need to carry on my ways.
Officially Retired
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Artesia Mass wrote:
It's difficult to start when you have jackasses ruining your hard job. After a good getaway in the main race, some idiot forgot to use his brakes and lifted the SS! Although there wasn't serious damages, it put me at the end of the line. The sprint went worst when I got boxed and ended 12th after beggining 4th. Then, after getting onto the pace, one of the muppets sent me right onto the wall, damaging the steering! I feel that my car had a bullesye today

Shin Ramirez wrote:
From the qualify, we got engine issues which went worst in the main race after the shunt that damaged both Chevys, so I had to retire the car, which forced me to start from the rear the sprint, so we did a huge test to see how really the car fare, and I must say that there's plenty of potential after climbing 14 positions. The whole team will be happy to leave Adelaide behind.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Roberto Dinella wrote:I am-a very 'appy. The car, it is-a very rapido. I 'ave-a nothing more to say.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Euromotor's views about Adelaide's IPC round

Kieth Remedios
"As I always say, it's a race of two parts, and it was good that I got into the podium at the first race, but I would love to get a better pace at the second. The track is very trick sometimes and being a street course you must be patient with cornering and keeping the pace with the other drivers. I am very happy with this year's car and it looks like we've gained much in many ways. Already looking forward to Mount Panorama

Ernest Saillard
"I could have done so much better in the first race... but I cannot complain about being punted by everyone else like like a tennis ball. You are always as much as you are the target the punter as well, and I have been at the two parts of the equation. But I am relieved that the car worked better at the second race and we managed a top 5. I think this year we can only go up if we keep our attentions focused to make the car feel better and work like that as well."

Diego Vercuisse
"I feel bad for not finishing the second race, but I think overall was a good weekend for me. I managed to keep the pace at the first A-Class race and hope to be like that at the next rounds I take part. I only can thank the team for believing in me and I hope I can pay back this trust with wins"
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Salamander

Re: 2018 International Procar Championship (Bathurst Underwa

Post by Salamander »

Bathurst is now up - you can find the results on RejectSport.

Highlights
B-Class Standings

Pedro Renales has suffered a concussion in his lap 8 collision with Roberto Dinella. The Brazilian driver has been advised to miss the next race meeting at Treviso in order to assist his recovery. Roberto Dinella has been judged to have been overly careless in his driving, and thus will be serving a 1-weekend ban from IPC as a result.

Mediterranean Motorsport and Adriatica Touring Racing will need to nominate replacements for both drivers for the Italian meeting by the 5th August - sorry, but I really can't afford a big delay here. If no replacements are chosen, the IPC will instead appoint Kim Lee-Wang and Khaled al-Dizi as their respective replacements.
Everything's great.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Rocha ecstastic for 1st win for the team
It was a colourfull day for Lotto Racing, as the belgium team scored their first win in IPC B-Class, granting them the entry for the second race in a row for the A-Class race with Carlos Torres. The panamian was drewn 4th on the grid, and on lap 2 took the lead of the race from Pedro Renales, and was never to be seen again up until the finish line, driving a flawless race along the way. Rocha said at the end "A brilliant drive from Carlos. Just perfect. It's an emotional moment for all of us. As for me, I drove a good race, climbing through the field to finish 13th, after what was a "what could've been" in Australia for me. The all team is happy, and we're going to celebrate tonight. But not too much, since there's still the A-Class race to be dealt with."
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Former F1RWRS driver and GT racer Giovanni Roda puts himself at the disposal of Adriatica Touring Racing for the Treviso round of the championship, should they wish to use his services.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

38th for Komarek in qualifying?! 38TH?!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia wrote:38th for Komarek in qualifying?! 38TH?!

(Bad) Luck of the draw. No quali session.

L'Equipe wrote:Voeckler slams "abhorrent" Dinella driving

Infiniti team principal Frederic-Maxime Voeckler has lashed out at the driving standards of series newcomer Roberto Dinella, who was suspended from driving at the next round by series officials for an incident with Pedro Renales in today's B Class race.

The Frenchman pulled no punches in chastising the touring class rookie for his error, absolving Renales of any responsibility for the incident, and even calling for a more serious punishment for the Adriatica driver.

"Dinella's driving digusts me," said Voeckler. "There is no place for that kind of driving in motorsport. It was utterly abhorrent. He spends 500 metres making no attempt to pass, only focusing of finding a way of putting Renales in a wall at full speed. And he succeeded."

"A one race ban is appropriate for a case of negligence, where a driver make a stupid mistake. But this was no mistake. We saw in the first round at Adelaide that Dinella was happy to use his car as a weapon, and instead of heeding his warning for that driving, he decided to go out and do something far worse. He needs at the very least an extended ban, or perhaps thrown out of the championship permanently like [Edward] McWilliams and [Humbert] Moyenmoutier."

While Voeckler showed some sympathy towards Dinella's team, Adriatica Touring Racing, for the situation, he also said they must be proactive in reprimanding and controlling their driver, to ensure incidents like these don't happen in future.

"I understand that Adriatica may need Dinella for his paycheck to make ends meet, but a line must be drawn," he continued. "We already have a good relationship with the team, one of the guys on my driver management books, Guly, is one of the ATR drivers, and he has shown what the car and team are capable of in good hands. The team is capable of doing good. But they must put their foot down here and bring their erratic and temperamental second driver into line. There must be extremely serious consequences to his extremely serious actions."

Gazzetta dello Sport wrote:Delvecchio looking forward to home event, leaves Australia disappointed

Alfa Romeo driver Antonio Delvecchio has had a torrid start to his season, having been forced to start on the last row of the grid at the season opener in Adelaide, and then being forcibly removed from contention at today's race on Mount Panorama.

The young Italian was one of the pre-season favourites to challenge for the B Class title, but currently languishes down in 25th overall, with a mere 10 points on the board compared to leader Carlos Torres' 90.

"I look forward now to Treviso," he enthused. "I made my debut here last year and won first time of asking. I don't know if it's possible to repeat that feat, but that's the goal!"

"The first Oceania leg was a big disappointment, but there's no point in dwelling on it," he continued. "In Adelaide I feel I did a good race, but the grid draw meant it was impossible to get a good result that day, so nothing I can do there. As for today, it was a giant mess. It was a little bit of going two steps back to go one forward, but finally when it looked like progress was being made, I got blocked by some idiot a lap down, and then when I had to slow for this guy I got hit in the rear and turned around. It's one of those things in touring car racing, no point to complain."

Despite the abysmal start to the season, Delvecchio still thinks he can be a contender for the title come the end of the year.

"The package is good, the team is strong, I am assured in my ability. I have won in this class before and done well even in the A Class last season. The possibility to be champion is still there, it's a long way yet until the end of the season, everything can happen. But of course, we must start getting some strong results on the board in this first European leg to get ourselves back in the mix."

Image Image
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Biscione wrote:Former F1RWRS driver and GT racer Giovanni Roda puts himself at the disposal of Adriatica Touring Racing for the Treviso round of the championship, should they wish to use his services.

We'll accept the offer, thus Giovanni Roda will drive the #95 Adriatica car for the Treviso round.

Adriatica Touring Racing wrote:OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT

Adriatica Touring Racing would like to firmly state that safe racing is and will always be a priority for the team and that there's no excuse for what happened during the IPC B-Class race at Bathurst. Dinella's move has been careless and dangerous, and both drivers just escaped more serious injuries due to sheer luck. We had a team meeting with Roberto yesterday, where we explained him how serious the consequences of his move could have been.

The team would like to apologize with Pedro Renales and his team for the collision and to wish Pedro a soon recovery. We're confident Roberto will issue a statement on the matter.

(I won't give any further details about the "team meeting", since it was in Italian and the language used isn't well suited to a family-friendly website...)
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Best In The World™ drivers comment on Adalaide:

Kay Lon wrote:Well, it seems touring car racing is a whole other challenge. I was still a bit in ARWS mode in qualifying and this series does not forgive not being at a 100 percent in qualifying. In the feature race, I got it together, making some nice moves. 10th is a somewhat good start to this learning year, although testing promised a bit more than we got.

Koyomi Setou wrote:Spending the off-season working on my intellect has left me unprepared to battle these baffoons, who do not know how to drive a car, let alone in an competitive environment. However, not even these crude imbeciles will stop me from delivering my message. I am going to turn motorsport into a vehicle of enlightenment, whether they want me to or not.

Laurindho Coelho wrote:Well, my first weekend as a true professional driver was a rough one, I was taken out in an accident and that basically ruined the entire weekend. Very disappointing, indeed.

Sandra Yoo wrote:This weekend was a challenging one, however you cannot spell "challenge" without "change". To become a true racer I will have to work hard, but I know my dreams can come true. Your teams can come true, too. All you have to do is believe in Yoo-self.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Josue Alburqueque wrote:I was a bit dissapointed with my first race, where i had to climb due to the poor grid draw, but here i managed to finish 4th! What a good race that was.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Llosa to replace Renales at Italy
Mediterranean Motorsport has announced their replacement for the Round 3 at italy with Ricardo llosa. Llosa will replace the injured Pedro Renales.

Mateo Rosa wrote:
It was great to start this race near the front. i started the race in 5th but during the race despite working at my main level in the first few laps, i suddenly slipped back and ended up finishing 16th. But still, this has been a decent result for me.

Statement from Mediterranean Motorsport boss Alex Bautista
It's a shame for Mediterranean Motorsport to end up with one of their drivers, Pedro Renales who was injured after the crash with Roberto Dinella after a promising Quali result. Renales started 2nd on the grid and went straight to 1st when the race started and was leading the race for a few laps. But after a sudden drop then, this happened on lap 8. I'm glad to have heard that Adriatica Touring Racing, Roberto Dinella's team had made a stated apology to Renales for Dinella's actions and we are also wishing Renales a recovery soon.
Last edited by Gonzalez on 01 Aug 2015, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Autosport wrote:Furious Dinella labels Renales an "amateur" and IPC management "idiots"

An absolutely livid Roberto Dinella told reporters last night that Pedro Renales brake-tested him when approaching the end of Conrod Straight at the Bathurst round of the IPC championship. Dinella was given a one race ban for the incident that saw him punt Renales into the gravel with both cars smashing into the barriers. Renales suffered concussion and will also miss the next race.

Dinella however was adamant that he wasn't to blame, stating that he slipstreamed behind Renales along the straight and was expecting to pass him under braking for the left hander at the Chase. Instead, according to Dinella, Renales braked prior to the right-handed kink, resulting in the Italian punting him off.

"What other situation would cause me to do this?" Dinella told reporters, "in the incident, neither of us could continue in the race, there is no reason for me to do this. He braked for no reason and I had nowhere to go. I hope he's learnt his lesson because that move would only be done by an amateur, I don't know what he is thinking at that moment. It is the fastest point on the circuit and he decides to hit the brakes and take us both off. It is a crazy move."

Dinella was also angry at the stewards for blaming him for the incident, and said his one race ban was "stupid".

"How can they think I am responsible? Again, I tell them, 'why would I do this, at this moment in the race, on the circuit?' They are fools if they think I did this on purpose. It is a stupid, crazy decision. IPC management are a bunch of idiots."
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Al Smith wrote:All I'll say in response to Roberto Dinella's comments is that there is no evidence that Pedro Renales even lifted at the Chase. Telemetry suggests the 25 car only lost speed after contact with the 95.
Everything's great.
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Alex Bautista responses to Dinella's accusations

Mediterranean Motorsport Team Founder and Boss Alex Bautista has made a public response to driver Roberto Dinella about his accusations to driver Pedro Renales who claimed that Pedro Renales brake tested him.

"Firstly, i don't know why he was blaming one of our drivers [Renales] of something". But hours later after seeing the replay, my attitude suddenly changed. Renales has been dropping down the last few laps before the crash and then when Dinella tried to pass him, he touched Renales on the back and this ended with 2 drivers colliding with each other."

"So now i see no reason for Dinella to accuse Renales like that as he is the one who needs to [at some point] shut up and stop accusing other drivers when he had been given what he deserved. The reason why i mentioned it because I just felt it would be bad for the sport and this could even be an attempt to escalate the situation, and if that ever happened in reality here, this could mean bringing the whole sport into dispute."

"I thought Dinella would be on the rest of the team's side to apologise to us and Renales for his actions. I would appreciate it, the same with what his team has done, but instead he decided to take the opposite and blame him for the crash. I hope he dosen't take a bigger step".
Last edited by Gonzalez on 01 Aug 2015, 20:15, edited 1 time in total.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Rejectsport wrote:Telemetry confirms Dinella to blame for Renales incident

Following a public spat between many of the key protagonists and antagonists in the Dinella-Renales incident in the recent B Class race at Bathurst, some clarity has come to light, as the Mediterranean Motorsport team, in conjunction with IPC officials, published telemetry from Renales' car before and during the crash.

Hampered by damage from an earlier incident, Renales was several mph slower down the Conrod Straight on the lap in question, but throttle data shows the Brazilian's foot was to the floor on the throttle between the exit of Forrest's Elbow and the moment he was spun off the road by Dinella.

Reigning series champion Martin McGovern, who won the A Class title with the works Infiniti squad, weighed in on the issue at a drivers press conference for the Championship race coming tomorrow.

"I'm more concerned by his reaction than the incident itself, in a way," he explained. "At some points in our lives, especially when we are young and inexperienced, we make stupid mistakes. What concerns me is he made this error of judgement in red mist, as many of us do once, but instead of acknowledging his lost temper and learning going forward, he lashes out at everyone he possibly can and won't take even a small portion of the blame."

"The evidence is in black and white. The IPC organisers verified the telemetry showing Renales was flat out the entire time, he didn't even lift never mind touch the brake. My issue is he did something utterly reprehensible, and instead of atoning for his mistakes he decided to lie through his teeth and continue in denial. This is not a healthy trait in a balanced racing driver. His mentality puts the rest of us trying to race to the limit, but without unnecessary risk, in danger we don't need to be in. We are already in danger at every moment, we don't need a self-styled maverick deciding he can ram people off the road at his every whim and not be accountable in the slightest for it."

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

I forgot to mention - Marcos Marcia has received a formal reprimand for ignoring blue flags.
Everything's great.
Salamander

Re: 2018 International Procar Championship (Bathurst Complet

Post by Salamander »

The A-Class Bathurst race has been run, completing the meeting - you can find the results on RejectSport.

Highlights
A-Class Standings
Teams' Standings
Manufacturers' Standings
Pacific Trophy Standings

-----
The manufacturers on the Small upgrade path will be getting their first upgrade soon, after the Spanish meeting. As a reminder, your upgrade can focus on Aero, Engine, Chassis, or Consistency (boosts all minimum stats). Could the following manufacturers please let me know what their upgrade will focus on?

• Infiniti (Biscione)
  • Dacia (MinardiFan85)
  • Toyota (kevinbotz)
  • Chevrolet (SeedStriker)
  • Alfa Romeo (Rated)
  • BMW (Wizzie)
  • Mazda (Ataxia)
  • Triumph (pasta_maldonado)

-----

Sandra Cessler wrote:It was a great race for us, the whole team, good to see Sylvain win another race of course, but I'm a bit ticked off 'cause I think I had something for him and Setou but then the 4 was just... I dunno what the hell he was doing, just basically stopped on the top of the mountain in the middle of the track, I had no idea where he was going and just plowed into him. I think we picked up a bit of aero damage, which kinda compromised us on the mountain. Sucks for this 996 car, but we did still get a podium out of this, so I'm not too upset.
Everything's great.
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Chevrolet will go for Engine upgrade

Shin Ramirez wrote

Travis Crabtree is an idiot, period. You can't expect to pass someone at Skyline when you're approaching with way too overspeed without crashing. With the front suspension damaged, that was it. I expect the marshalls to at least gave Craptree a warning.

Artesia Mass wrote

Aside the bad starting position, a problem with the alternator prevented any improve. Hopefully, the new evolution of the engine will help our current lack of raw power.
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

Alfa Romeo will go for the engine upgrade.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Rated wrote:Alfa Romeo will go for the engine upgrade.

Infiniti will follow suit.

Image Image
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

That feeling of angriness with the results that I have got from the first two races of the season. :evil:
Officially Retired
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Autosport Germany wrote:Ziegler: "Couteau wrecked Sugiharto's race"
After the latest round of the IPC A-Class, Ziegler Auto Racing team boss Alvin Ziegler was left fuming over the result of driver Cecep Sugiharto. Sugiharto was running well in the top 15 before, as Ziegler put it, "a despicable move" was made on him by Mazda factory driver Laurent Couteau at McPhillamy Park. Sugiharto had placed an amazing 3rd in the B-Class race earlier on.

Ziegler had this to say: "As shown by camera footage, Couteau pushed Sugiharto into the left-side wall, leaving the #10 car with considerable damage. This caused a loss of power for the remainder of the race which led to Cecep finishing 22nd. A move like that, especially coming from a factory team driver is absolutely despicable. He basically wrecked Sugiharto's race with his bump-and-run tactics. I think Couteau needs to take a good hard look at his driving, cause it wasn't too flash today".
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Mazda are looking to improve Consistency.

Jacques Couteau wrote:Do not worry, Monsieur Ziegler...Laurent will be going to bed without any dinner tonight!

Laurent Couteau wrote:Dad, I'm 24 and I have my own house...

Jacques Couteau wrote:Shhhhhh Laurent...just pretend we are punishing you so we look like a team who plays fair.

Laurent Couteau wrote:Oh, shite...okay...OH NO, HOW WILL I COPE WITHOUT MAMA COUTEAU'S BOUEF BOURGUIGNON!

Jacques Couteau wrote:*facepalms*...you were a better liar as a child, Laurent...and we still caught you with...

Laurent Couteau wrote:...yes, yes, I know...stop reminding me...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Saillard remained in silence after his abysmal performance at Bathurst. Remedios' view about race upcoming soon

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Toyota will commit their first upgrade token toward improving chassis performance.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

BMW will invest in a engine upgrade with their first token
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

The All Stars lineups have been altered due to clashes with various series for the originally nominated drivers - check out the wiki section for the lastest lineup updates as they come in.

[ignore previous MSM post which was here]

Image Image
Salamander

Re: 2018 International Procar Championship (Treviso Underway

Post by Salamander »

The B-Class Treviso race has been run - you can find the results on RejectSport.

Highlights
B-Class Standings

-----
I still need small upgrade plans from the following manufacturers:

• Dacia (MinardiFan85)
Everything's great.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Yay, finally a half decent result
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Arab News wrote:Mixed results for Al Faisal brothers

Three races gone and a single points finish is all the Al Faisal brothers have got for the FATurbo racing team. The points finish being a hard fought 2nd place for Saeed in the sprint race at Adelaide, Australia after qualifying 3rd. Apart from that they have one retirement and 4 non points finishes outside teh top twenty.

Turki said "We tried hard but the car is unbalanced so far, Saeed nailed it in Adelaide sprint but we could not find the balance in the feature. We will be working hard to see if we can improve the car.". Saeed added "The 2nd place just came together, the car felt fantastic and I kept it together, as for Bathurst, the warnnig was harsh but justified as Diego Mauricio Batistuta did retire in the end, but it was a racing incident as we were both off the racing line and Diego could have gone onto the racing line rather then hogging the centre of the track. Anyway we look forward to the next race.".

We shall be keeping an eye on the brothers and hope that they can get the success that Turki showed last season.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

SuperAguri wrote:
Arab News wrote:Mixed results for Al Faisal brothers

Three races gone and a single points finish is all the Al Faisal brothers have got for the FATurbo racing team. The points finish being a hard fought 2nd place for Saeed in the sprint race at Adelaide, Australia after qualifying 3rd.

He didn't qualify 3rd, it was a reverse grid race.
Everything's great.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Best In The World™ drivers comment on Bathurst:

Kay Lon wrote:Once again I struggled to get a proper lap in qualifying done and had to work my way up the order. We are working on that, however, and I believe when the series returns to Europe, I should be able to get it done. Right now, the Škoda Superb is working well, our plans to further develop that model will proceed as scheduled.

Koyomi Setou wrote:I have to apologise to my team, I missed a few chances on that final lap to close the door and secure the lead. Much credit to Ms. Fabron for taking the chance when it was there. After the highly unstimulating weekend in Bathurst, this was a race more appealing to both my intellectual and competitive nature.

Laurindho Coelho wrote:This was a good race, the fastest lap and a good sixth place with some major action in it as well. The Škoda is working like my momma down the road, we got a good speed advantage over many other cars.

Sandra Yoo wrote:Sometimes, believing in Yoo-self is a hard task. I will never give up, however, and eventually everything will turn out alright. After all, Škoda Racing School has faith in me and therefore I must learn like a good student.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

The A-Class Treviso race has been run, completing the meeting - you can find the results on RejectSport.

Highlights
A-Class Standings
Teams' Standings
Manufacturers' Standings
European Trophy Standings

-----
I still need small upgrade plans from the following manufacturer:

Everything's great.
FantometteBR

Re: 2018 International Procar Championship (Treviso Complete

Post by FantometteBR »

It seems Saillard is enjoying the return to greener European pastures so far

CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2018 International Procar Championship (Treviso Complete

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Alexi Schass wrote:Rohnstock...the less we say about that opening lap the better. You know how dad gets when he get's angry over a driver error.

Great job from Tilkesson though! Keep up that pace and you may have a seat next season yet.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?