Rescale Formula H World Championship - The series is dead

The place for non-canon series, including all series that contain minimal or no references at all to the RWRS universe
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Send Liveries!

Post by GTAlpha »

andrew wrote:How will the engines championship be calculated, because looking at the teams, this is titled in the favour of Honda

Best-positioned car.
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

Here's the Scuderia Idrogeno car (sorry TCBY :deletraz:)

This Could Be You

Post by This Could Be You »

Some more liveries:

Revised Aguri livery

Renault Livery

Mastercard and Mclaren liveries coming up next...

UPDATE:
Here's the MasterCard Lola livery (the white has been replaced with silver, beacuse Delorean)

...and here's the Mclaren livery.

NextHV and Pertamina liveries coming up next...

UPDATE II:

Here's the NEXTHV livery
Last edited by This Could Be You on 23 May 2017, 21:08, edited 5 times in total.
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
thor97

Post by thor97 »

This Could Be You wrote:Some more liveries:

Revised Aguri livery

Renault Livery

Mastercard and Mclaren liveries coming up next...

For Mclaren please make it like the Indy Car. There does not have to be alot of sponsors just Honda and Mclaren
Thanks

EDIT: Perfect
Fernando Alonso wrote:The Engine Feels good
Much Slower than Before
Amazing
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

That looks awesome, thanks GTAlpha!
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This Could Be You wrote:UPDATE:
Here's the MasterCard Lola livery (the white has been replaced with silver, beacuse Delorean)

Sorry, but I cannot seem to be able to access the files either through the uni computer or my moble. Silver instead of while sounds interesting and good though!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

Here's the NextHV NIO:

The MC Lola:

The McLaren:

And the Renault:

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

GTAlpha wrote:
The MC Lola:

That's brilliant, thank you! Particularly love the Manx reference on the front wing and side pod.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

dr-baker wrote:
GTAlpha wrote:
The MC Lola:

That's brilliant, thank you! Particularly love the Manx reference on the front wing and side pod.

Thank TCBY, he made the livery. I only put it into the game
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

GTAlpha wrote:
dr-baker wrote:
GTAlpha wrote:
The MC Lola:

Thank TCBY, he made the livery. I only put it into the game

The thanks was indeed intended for its creator!
MCard LOLA
This Could Be You

Here's the Petramnia Starforce livery, inspired by Rio Haryanto's truly iconic Manor MRT05, surely the pinnacle of the sport of Formula One (This message was paid for the Indonesian Government :P )

Also, it would be helpful if Euromotor, Ice and Drome (Ataxia's probably going to make his own livery for Dandelion) could provide livery plans so i can start on them (also I see that Teesside Motorsport is missing from the opening page despite having entered on time- they also haven't provided a livery plan)
Your Signature Here

Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

This Could Be You wrote:Here's the Petramnia Starforce livery, inspired by Rio Haryanto's truly iconic Manor MRT05, surely the pinnacle of the sport of Formula One (This message was paid for the Indonesian Government :P )

Also, it would be helpful if Euromotor, Ice and Drome (Ataxia's probably going to make his own livery for Dandelion) could provide livery plans so i can start on them (also I see that Teesside Motorsport is missing from the opening page despite having entered on time- they also haven't provided a livery plan)

I run Dandelion. If you want to make the livery, just make it in lines with their SF livery.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Euromotor wants white colored livery with black rear wings and front wings. Sponsorship by Air Europa, Grundig and Banco do Brasil
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

This Could Be You wrote:Here's the Petramnia Starforce livery, inspired by Rio Haryanto's truly iconic Manor MRT05, surely the pinnacle of the sport of Formula One (This message was paid for the Indonesian Government :P )

I'm working on both Ice and Drome.
RedEyes504

Post by RedEyes504 »

If you could do something like this that would be awesome

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fat+b ... Mcc8xDiCJM:
Alexander Wurz is timeless and endless and eternal.
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

Here's the Starforce:

(I'll be honest: I've expected something like Sean Gelael's 2017 Arden car)
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

And the Ice Racing car

Two things I have to say about this car:

- I've based myself on Rated's ICE-3 (with liberties taken, obivously). As you can see, his car is 10 times BETTER than mine

- Also, message from Ice1Racing: I checked Markus Niemela on Google, and discovered that he has retired from racing since 2014 because of brain damages. Because of this, you have to change Niemela to another driver. Sorry about that
Ice1Racing

Post by Ice1Racing »

Livery looks good, we will replace Niemela with Matias Laine
This Could Be You

Here's the Teesside livery, complete with every "We've got no title sponsor" design trick in the book; team name on the sidepods, the driver's personal sponsors and local businesses on the nose and wings- and it actually looks OK.

Euromotor coming up next...
Your Signature Here

This Could Be You

Here is the Euromotor livery, meaning only the Dandelion (and the Drome, but GTAlpha's doing that one) livery is left to do (I got a bit confused as Ataxia runs Dandelion in Asian F4, but not here :oops: )
Your Signature Here

GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

Here's the Euromotor:

The Teesside:

And the Drome by yours truly (Gotta say it, this is my best work so far):

Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

GTAlpha wrote:Image

GTAlpha wrote:Image

Well those are very nice indeed
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

Okay, message to both TCBY and Normal32: Have you made the Dandelion livery yet?
TomDilain

Post by TomDilain »

Can you put me on the waiting list or something?

In case someone is kind enough to give their spot to me :D
This Could Be You

Sorry it's a bit late (my first attempt was a bit rubbish so I re-did the livery) but here's the Dandelion livery.
Your Signature Here

GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

And finally the Dandelion car:

And this officially rounds all the teams. Presentations will come out soon, so stay tuned!
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Season Preview!

Post by GTAlpha »

The Rescale Formula H World Championship Season Preview by ESPN

The wait is almost over: The cars have been unveiled, the Pre-season test in Bahrain is done and the teams are heading out to Melbourne for Round 1 of the championship. And what better way to introduce you to this new hopefully exciting championship than presenting the 13 teams that will be running?

This is the Rescale Formula H World Championship preview, brought to you by ESPN.com

Aguri Suzuki isn't a guy that gives up that easily, does he? His F1 effort ended in shambles, and his Formula E effort has been taken over by Techeetah, but as the saying goes: "Third time's the charm". Some of the team's choices are, however, pretty puzzling: While Alex Lynn isn't a bad driver at all, the main issue will be Kobayashi, returning to world racing from Japan. If both drivers can get their grips back, they could be championship contenders. We just hope that Aguri doesn't disappear after two seasons or so...

Renault has officially entered every type of motorsport possible: F1, Formula E, Touring Cars (even though only in Argentina) and now Formula H: Only Sports cars and IndyCars are still waiting. For this season, Renault has gone for a mix of youth and experience in Luca Ghiotto and Robert Kubica. They have, however, their work cut out from them, as Ghiotto is young but prone to mistakes and Kubica hasn't touched an open-wheeler since his horrifying rally crash in 2011. On the flip side of the coin, though, Kubica is an F1 race winner, and Ghiotto is fast and very aggressive. If luck is on their side, they can hope for a high spot in the standings.

Rising electric cars manufacturer NIO have been competing in Formula E since its inaugural season, and recently announced the creation of a division that focuses on the development of hydrogen cars. As a result, the NIO racing department got to work. Unlike other teams, NIO hasn't left their comfort zone that much, by signing their current Formula E lineup of 2014-15 champion Nelson Piquet, Jr. and Oliver Turvey. Chinese people are very superstitious, and it's possible that the choices made by the team had "luck" as their motivation.

This team is full of unknowns: We only know for sure that the team is backed by Angolan oil giant Sonangol, but for the rest... Is a complete mystery: Both drivers haven't raced in motorsport's big leagues in a long time and their current form is unknown. If their performance are good, then good for them, if not... Well, that was expected, was it?

The second team from Japan, this is definitely a team to look out for, as this is their first official venture outside of the Land of the Rising Sun. Unless you are a major motorsport nerd, it's very unlikely you've heard about the team or the drivers. Their biggest challenge, however, is how they're gonna get used to the different environment of a more competitive series. Will they be a genuine surprise or, like English footballer Joey Barton said, "brilliant on the old YouTube. Cat piss in reality".

To say that McLaren is enduring a difficult time, is an understatement: From losing Lewis Hamilton to Mercedes in 2013, to be the worst car in the F1 grid in 2017, it's amazing to think that, just a few years prior, they were championship contenders. With all this disappointment, it's understandable if they want to add some sweetness to the ocean of bitterness. Sebastien Buemi is the current Formula E champion and championship leader and Jenson Button is currently McLaren's reserve driver, scheduled to race in the Monaco Grand Prix, replacing Fernando Alonso, busy at Indianapolis. Both drivers are good on their own, and Buemi is our N°1 favorite for the final victory.

A collaboration between PREMA Powerteam and Ferrari materialized into Scuderia Idrogeno. Charles Leclerc and Antonio Fuoco are the hottest young prospects of racing: the Monegasque driver was uberquick in both GP3 and what it is now known as Formula 2, and Fuoco has shown that he has pace, but what he lacks is luck. Leclerc is our N°2 favorite for this season.

Ah, Lola... Like Leyton Orient FC, it's amazing what a single mistake can ruin an historic company. Before 1997, Lola had everything: Wins at Indy, IndyCar championships, Class wins at Le Mans, and American Le Mans Series titles (now known as the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship). Then, the late Eric Broadley tried to enter in F1, and we all know what happened. Lola almost went bankrupt from the farce, and it led to the slow decline that saw the company close in 2012. But a man can dream, right? And Sean McDarman is that man. A man with a ton of money. His objective is simple: Clear the Lola name from the 1997 fail, and has hired noted NASCAR driver Douglas Mann and his sister Pippa. Will Lola finally erase their bad legacy?

We don't know what's the deal with Indonesian motorsports, but, apparently, is a thing now. Backed up by Pertamina and KFC Indonesia, the lineup is composed of F2 veteran Sean Gelael and the first Indonesian F1 driver (and fan-favorite) Rio Haryanto. While the first is decent, Haryanto is a bit of an unknown, as he drove in a Manor, which... wasn't the best team in F1 in 2016, to be fair. However, he can still be a good surprise, so not all hope is lost for him.

Why is Euromotor even bothering? They're gonna be crap, end of the story.

Here's another unknown team! Ice made headlines before the Pre-Season testing, when they had announced that Finnish driver Markus Niemela will be driving for them. Past a few months, and we are noticed by medics that because of brain damages gained during a crash, he was unfit to race, forcing the signing of another driver in Matias Laine. Apart from him, the team also signed one-win wonder Heikki Kovalainen, also returning from Japanese racing along with Kobayashi. The guy won the 2008 Hungarian Grand Prix, his only blaze of glory in a season where he was completely overshadowed by a 23-year-old Lewis Hamilton. This time, he will make sure that no driver much younger than him will make him lame.

A french team with a french engine and an all-french lineup. No, this is not Prost or Ligier, but Drome Autosport. However, unlike Prost, they had made sure to not fall down when a major sponsor leaves. Charles Pic has shown some bits of brilliance in 2012-2013, where he raced with two woeful teams in Marussia and Caterham while Arthur Pic hasn't raced since GP2 in 2016. The team, however, was down-to-earth with its ambitions, stating that even points are good for the team. We hope this is the case.

By looking from the outside, this team looks like a joke, but when you read their lineup, it's clear they have taken this job very seriously. We all know how good Nick Heidfeld currently is at Formula E, while Mitch Evans needs to prove to everyone that he isn't a waste of space like in Formula E (or maybe just balance the overall bad performances of Jaguar with Teesside).

This rounds up our season preview. You know the names, now get ready! See you in Australia!

Don't know you, but I'm getting better and better as time goes on, I'm actually surprised
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Round 1 Up!

Post by GTAlpha »

Qualifying Results

Race Results:

Drivers Standings:

Constructors Standings:

Nations Cup:

Manufacturers/Engine Standings:

Fastest Lap: 1:26'575'' (A.Rossi)

Driver of the Race: Alexander Rossi (Even though he lost the lead and the win in the last couple of corners, the 2016 Indy 500 winner has made a very good return to world motorsports)

Reject of the Race: Robert Kubica (Okay, this is his first drive in 6 years, but you don't screw up while you're fighting for the lead)
dr-baker

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Australia Up!

Post by dr-baker »

Pole position in the first round isn't too shabby.
MCard LOLA
andrew

Post by andrew »

Well that went well, at least Kubica was battling up front I suppose.
thor97

Post by thor97 »

What a great way to start the season great job Jenson
Champagne for everyone :D
Fernando Alonso wrote:The Engine Feels good
Much Slower than Before
Amazing
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Bahrain Up!

Post by GTAlpha »

Qualifying Results:

Race Results:

Drivers Standings:

Constructors Standings:

Nations Cup:

Manufacturers Standings:

Fastest Lap: 1:32'202'' (J.Button)

Driver of the Race: Mitch Evans (A great performance from the kiwi driver, proving to everyone that he's not a waste of time)/Rio Haryanto (An incredible drive from the Indonesian in both qualifying and race to come home with a podium)

Reject of the Race: Heikki Kovalainen (Qualified in an highly respectable 13th, involved in a lap 1 crash, and then disappeared for the rest of the race)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Wow, Pippa really has lost performance since qualifying for the first race!
MCard LOLA
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

I'm very pleasantly surprised by how Sonangol is faring
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

:facepalm:

(Me searching to see if Idrogeno's lost pace is somewhere in my palm)
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Wow. That's a surprise right there from Haryanto. :shock:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - China Up!

Post by GTAlpha »

Qualifying Results:

Race Results:

Drivers Standings:

Constructors Standings:

Nations Cup:

Manufacturers Standings:

Fastest Lap: 1:34'342'' (Y.Sekiguchi)

Driver of the Race: Pippa Mann (From the last row of the grid to a podium. That's how a comeback is made!)

Reject of the Race: Charles Leclerc (A single mistake by him in the final laps and boom, race ruined and down to last place.)
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Brazil Up!

Post by GTAlpha »

Qualifying Results:

Race Results:

Drivers Standings:

Constructors Standings:

Nations Cup:

Manufacturers Standings:

Fastest Lap: 1:12'164 (M.Laine)

Driver of the Race: Naoki Yamamoto (That was a though choice, considering that almost everyone was running upfront, but we gave it to Yamamoto, as he gave Dandelion their first maiden win outside of Japan. Good job, Naoki!)
Reject of the Race: Jenson Button//Heikki Kovalainen (By finishing almost on the bottom of the table, they are allowing other drivers to close the gap. If they don't want any problems upfront, they better make up their minds)
dr-baker

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Brazil Up!

Post by dr-baker »

Dammit Menn!
MCard LOLA
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Spain Up!

Post by GTAlpha »

Qualifying Results:

Race Results:

Driver Standings:

Constructor Standings

Nations Cup:

Manufacturers Standings:

Fastest Lap: 1:21'136 (P.Mann)

Driver of the Race: Pippa Mann (The ghosts of '97 are finally gone. Pippa has redeemed the name and legacy of the team)
Reject of the Race: Jenson Button (His second ROTR award in a row. It can't get more worse than this. Oh, yeah, the risk of undermining his championship hopes!)