Rescale Formula H World Championship - The series is dead

The place for non-canon series, including all series that contain minimal or no references at all to the RWRS universe
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Spain Up!

Post by GTAlpha »

Alright! And 1/4 of the championship is done and dusted!

Now, let's talk about driver replacements, shall we?

Here's how it works: You have two available driver replacement slots for the entire season (kinda like F1 in real-life). Once used, you have to stick with the replacements you have decided. It happens every 5 races, so choose wisely.

Also, there's a little surprise that will come after Round 10, so stay tuned!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Nice one Pippa!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
This Could Be You

Post by This Could Be You »

I would have considered (regrettably) dropping Kamui due to his early lack of results, but he appears to have got back up to speed in spectacular style in Spain, so we'll keep him for now, considering that he just scored our best result this season!
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

No changes for Idrogeno, thanks.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

No changes.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

We'll stick.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

We'd like to swap our current Charles Pic for a world-beating top-form Charles Pic please
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Portugal Up!

Post by GTAlpha »

Qualifying Results:

Race Results:

*45 Laps scheduled. Race called in early for reaching the 1 hour limit

Drivers Standings:

Constructors Standings:

Nations Cup:

Manufacturers Standings:

Fastest Lap: 1:23'683 (R.Teixeria)

Driver of the Race: Arthur Pic (Where was he all this time?!)

Reject of the Race: Charles Leclerc (From pole to 20th. The inexperience is definitely showing up. Maybe Charles is not ready yet for the big leagues.)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Lola don't seem to often get both drivers together into the points, but still, second in both championships ain't bad.
MCard LOLA
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

Wait, what? Arthur Pic? Wow.
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Canada Up!

Post by GTAlpha »

Qualifying Results:

Race Results:

*Lucas di Grassi didn't finish the race, but was classified as he covered 90% of the race

Drivers Standings:

Constructors Standings:

Nations Cup:

Manufacturers Standings:

Fastest Lap: 1:17'391 (L.Ghiotto)

Driver of the Race: Nelson Piquet, Jr. (Leader from beginning to end. A dominating performance from him)/Alexander Rossi (From dead last to 10th. Amazing comeback)

Reject of the Race: Lucas di Grassi (Wasted an incredible race with a lazy last lap incident)
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Great Britain up!

Post by GTAlpha »

Qualifying Results:

Race Results (Corrected):

Drivers Standings:

Constructors Standings:

Nations Cup:

Manufacturers Standings:

Fastest Lap: 1:33''532 (L.Ghiotto)

Reject of the Race: The track (I used two versions of Silverstone, but both of them had the effect of glitching the cars, as a result I had to quick-sim both Quali and Race, which is why there aren't any time and gaps in the results standings)

Driver of the Race: Not awarded
Last edited by GTAlpha on 18 Aug 2017, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
andrew

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Great Britain Up!

Post by andrew »

Decent result. On the results you have listed Buemi as a Renault driver, I don't remember hiring him.
thor97

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Great Britain up!

Post by thor97 »

GTAlpha wrote:Race Results:

I demand to know why Buemi is part of Renault :evil:
Fernando Alonso wrote:The Engine Feels good
Much Slower than Before
Amazing
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

formula-h.com wrote:

British hPrix results corrected after mistake

The race results for Round 8 of the Rescale Formula H World Championship, the Octo British hPrix held at the Silverstone Circuit, have been modified after the Renault H Sports team noted a mistake in the tables.

The error in question is the team that Swiss driver Sebastien Buemi races on (The McLaren FE - Honda driver was listed as a Renault H Sports driver, hence the needed correction).

Formula H deeply apologizes for the mistake, and wants to make sure that Buemi's 10th place still counted for McLaren FE in the Constructors Standings.

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Rossi needs to execute at the races
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - Germany Up! (fina

Post by GTAlpha »

Qualifying Results:

Race Results:

Drivers Standings:

Constructors Standings:

Nations Cup:

Engine Standings:

Fastest Lap: R.Kubica (1:16'756)

Driver of the Race: Alex Lynn/Nelson Piquet, Jr. (The race was essentially an affair between these two, with Piquet now leading the championship along with Arthur Pic. Great job by both of them)

Reject of the Race: Myself (For making you wait over a month for this race, and I'm very sorry)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

What on earth is happening to Pippa Mann? At one point, she is second in the championship, just a few points from taking the lead, now she is nowhere. :(
MCard LOLA
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Is this still going????
MCard LOLA
GTAlpha

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - The series is dea

Post by GTAlpha »

Well! That was a long wait, wasn't it!?

Alright, before we dwell into any details, I have to announce that the series is officially dead (although you could've told that by themselves). As a result, there won't be an official champion.

The reason why I've taken this decision is that... well, school.

I was on my last year of high school, and let's just say my grades weren't that good coming into the first parent-teacher conference (not to mention an open feud with my Italian teacher). As a result of this, I decided to set aside the series and focus on my studies.

But I've never picked it up again, and finally decided to uninstall rFactor and delete all mod files, as it had became just a waste of space in my hard drive.

And now that I look at it, and comparing it to other series, I can say I could've done a MUCH better job than what I came up with. (I mean, Getrand Bachot came up with an amazing series at 13 years old. I'm almost 20 and this was the best I came up with?).

Sorry for the extremely long wait, but simply, I had more important stuff to do (not that I didn't like running the series, quite the opposite).

I might come back with another series: I do have some ideas but I don't want to rush it.

Thanks to everyone who supported the series. Really, thank you.
dr-baker

Re: Rescale Formula H World Championship - The series is dea

Post by dr-baker »

To be honest, sounds like the decision was for the best. I enjoyed following this series while it lasted, and I hope someone does something similar again, as this showed potential.
MCard LOLA