2020 AutoReject 2.0 - NEW SEASON

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Gertrand Bachot

Re: 2020 AutoReject 2.0 - NEW SEASON

Post by Gertrand Bachot »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
Gertrand Bachot wrote:I can offer any team without a driver yet Thibault Stadelmann, who comes off of the back of 2 good seasons in SEAT Leon Supercopa, and also comes with newfound Nestlé sponsorship, with teams being able to run any confectionary brand they like on the car.

I can offer him a seat at Blokkmonsta for 2020, if this is still on the table.

He would be very willing to accept this offer.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Gertrand Bachot wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:
Gertrand Bachot wrote:I can offer any team without a driver yet Thibault Stadelmann, who comes off of the back of 2 good seasons in SEAT Leon Supercopa, and also comes with newfound Nestlé sponsorship, with teams being able to run any confectionary brand they like on the car.

I can offer him a seat at Blokkmonsta for 2020, if this is still on the table.

He would be very willing to accept this offer.

Stadelmann will have the third car. Based on the Nestle sponsorship Blokkmonsta looks into KitKat and Neston for sponsor labels.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

www.sportschau.de wrote:Lauren Kendrick Joins Best In The World Support Group

In a video posted on social media, Kay Lon confirmed that he has signed a contract with the Kendrick family that will see Lauren Kendrick becoming a part of the Best In The World Support Group until 2024. Lon himself stated that signing a "talented young woman" like Kendrick is the "mission statement" of Best In The World.

"Someone with her supreme genes, someone who is the child of James James Davies, the greatest racing driver of all time before I hit my prime," Lon comments in the video, "will be a star in this great sport. We are very pleased to prepare her and give her the funding she needs to compete in the future."

The video goes into James James Davies some more, explaining his greatness and how Kendrick, who herself is surprisingly in absentia, will bring the same greatness to Best In The World. Lauren Kendrick's new management is rumoured to be in negotations with some teams for a drive for the 2020 AutoReject 2.0 season.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Lauren Kendrick wrote:I'm absolutely thrilled to be joining such a prestigious driver academy as the Best In The World programme... I mean, Kay Lon is probably the best driver that there's ever been, so to be recognised by him is absolutely mind-blowing. My family - my real family - has put everything on the line to get me here, and I will prove I deserve this opportunity this year.

James James Davies wrote:As the single greatest racing driver of all time, it's pretty obvious that I have a certain brand that I need to protect. As such, I have to ask Kay and his company, and the Kendrick family, to please cease and desist claiming that Lauren Kendrick is my biological daughter. I have already taken a DNA test to prove this fact and it shows beyond doubt that Lauren is not my daughter.

I can totally understand wanting to associate yourself with the greatest name in racing, especially when you're particularly big fans of me as Lauren's mom and Kay Lon are. But the fact remains that it's based on lies, and I have no interest in having my name dragged up every time in order to further the career of an otherwise struggling racer.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Équipe Fantomette opens its seats to anyone available, if the drivers from last season cannot take part once again
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

FantometteBR wrote:Équipe Fantomette opens its seats to anyone available, if the drivers from last season cannot take part once again

Lasse Tilkesson is interested in a seat. Having proven himself in the very competitive IPCC he wishes to see if he can fight in open-wheelers due to the dearth of mid-tier touring car series.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
FantometteBR wrote:Équipe Fantomette opens its seats to anyone available, if the drivers from last season cannot take part once again

Lasse Tilkesson is interested in a seat. Having proven himself in the very competitive IPCC he wishes to see if he can fight in open-wheelers due to the dearth of mid-tier touring car series.

We are interested in the proposal

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

FantometteBR wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:

We are interested in the proposal

I accept the deal!
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

(DELETED)
Last edited by CaptainGetz12 on 11 Oct 2018, 03:58, edited 1 time in total.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Please remember to create wiki pages for each driver, complete with date of birth to ensure they're under 21 at the start of the season. Alternatively, drop them here so I can go ahead and build them.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

I'll have to drop Tilkesson, since he'll be 24 at the start of the season. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Can everyone ensure that their lineups are complete by the 1st November? If you're struggling for drivers, check out last year's 2.0/F3/F4 championships and cherry-pick some unsigned drivers.

Liveries are in progress, but I'll wait until they're all done before posting the album.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

If someone's struggling to find a driver, Russian Roman Koloskov is currently unsigned after failing to find a seat in Asian F4. He's still a young guy with not much credentials and will most probably require a couple of seasons on this level to become competitive.
John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

Same applies to Ryunnosuke Takashi, Aria Hevel. Or at least they should be in the DEC list.

I always miss those deadlines
    Unfortunately I have too many hobbies, so I only show up here once every 14 months. Still, do not remove me, I like to see the topics.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

The #1 Ecurie Prenois car will go to Tobias Baumgartlinger, who will remain part of the team for another season. I'd like to offer the #2 to Aria Hevel.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

John Rafael wrote:Same applies to Ryunnosuke Takashi, Aria Hevel. Or at least they should be in the DEC list.

I always miss those deadlines

Blokkmonsta is interested in Takahashi for the remaining seat.
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

novitopoli wrote:
Rated wrote:Team Name: ICE-3 Melkus Racing (GER)
Livery: No change
Sponsors: No change

Driver A: Júlíana Ívarsdóttir (ICE)
Sponsors: None

Driver B: Gabriela Scopelli (ARG)
Sponsors: None

Driver C: Alessandro de Crescenzo (ITA) (Pending novitopoli's approval)
Sponsors: TBA

De Crescenzo would be glad to accept. He brings sponsorship from BNP Paribas.

Confirmed. (super late)
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:

pi314159 wrote:The #1 Ecurie Prenois car will go to Tobias Baumgartlinger, who will remain part of the team for another season. I'd like to offer the #2 to Aria Hevel.

Both approved. I don't have any better to offer them.
    Unfortunately I have too many hobbies, so I only show up here once every 14 months. Still, do not remove me, I like to see the topics.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

John Rafael wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:

pi314159 wrote:The #1 Ecurie Prenois car will go to Tobias Baumgartlinger, who will remain part of the team for another season. I'd like to offer the #2 to Aria Hevel.

Both approved. I don't have any better to offer them.

:facepalm:

Of course my other driver offer comes through right after I think he went AWOL. Isabel Martins agrees to another season at Blokkmonsta for AR 2.0 (with permission from Miguel98) and thus cannot offer Takahashi the seat. We apologize for the mix-up.
John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

CaptainGetz12 wrote: :facepalm:

Of course my other driver offer comes through right after I think he went AWOL. Isabel Martins agrees to another season at Blokkmonsta for AR 2.0 (with permission from Miguel98) and thus cannot offer Takahashi the seat. We apologize for the mix-up.

So we have the 4th place in last Asian F4, Takashi Ryunnosuke, available to Any AR 2.0 team, since I'm not returning to FIA ladder. #f*ckFIA
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

John Rafael wrote:I'm not returning to FIA ladder. #f*ckFIA

That seems... kind of rude?
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

Salamander wrote:
John Rafael wrote:I'm not returning to FIA ladder. #f*ckFIA

That seems... kind of rude?

Not sure if. But I'm moving all my drivers to the AutoReject series. If we had an AutoReject 1.6, I could move the others easily too.
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

John Rafael wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote: :facepalm:

So we have the 4th place in last Asian F4, Takashi Ryunnosuke, available to Any AR 2.0 team, since I'm not returning to FIA ladder. #f*ckFIA

USD will offer Takashi a place on the team.
John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

SeedStriker wrote:USD will offer Takashi a place on the team.

And he will accept it.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Ramon Lorenzo and Chad Brooks will carry on in the team, while our 3rd driver is up for grabs for anyone interested.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

There are still two seats up for grabs at DMR. With our pedigree in this series, it could be a shrewd career move for any aspiring drivers. Apply here. ;)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Woppoz

Post by Woppoz »

French driver Jean-Michel Héroux (born 11 August 2003) is looking to make his debut in motorsports, after spending much of his youth in karting. He is open to any offers and comes with sponsoring from Credit Agricole.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Woppoz wrote:French driver Jean-Michel Héroux (born 11 August 2003) is looking to make his debut in motorsports, after spending much of his youth in karting. He is open to any offers and comes with sponsoring from Credit Agricole.

Équipe Fantomette makes an offer to him

Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Unremarkable Basque driver Asier Urbieta is seeking a drive in this series.
Woppoz

Post by Woppoz »

FantometteBR wrote:
Woppoz wrote:French driver Jean-Michel Héroux (born 11 August 2003) is looking to make his debut in motorsports, after spending much of his youth in karting. He is open to any offers and comes with sponsoring from Credit Agricole.

Équipe Fantomette makes an offer to him

Jean-Michel accepts the deal.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Pinkd56 wrote:Unremarkable Basque driver Asier Urbieta is seeking a drive in this series.

DMR would like to offer Asier a seat for 2020. :deletraz:

DMR also announce the signing of 18 year old karting star Leigh Deegan. Deegan has made a name for himself in his native Northern Ireland, and is looking to make a splash in Europe.

(it was about time I created another driver :P )
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Gertrand Bachot

Post by Gertrand Bachot »

Son of F1 cult hero Jean-Maxime Bachot, Sebastién Bachot (born 11/9/2003), is willing to step up into AR2.0 after a reasonably successful karting career.
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Qatari former Asian F4 driver Mutaz Ibrahim (13/11/2001) is looking for a drive in this series and comes with some backing from the Aspire Foundation
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Pinkd56 wrote:Qatari former Asian F4 driver Mutaz Ibrahim (13/11/2001) is looking for a drive in this series and comes with some backing from the Aspire Foundation

Lotto Racing offers the drive to Mutaz Ibrahim.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Miguel98 wrote:
Pinkd56 wrote:Qatari former Asian F4 driver Mutaz Ibrahim (13/11/2001) is looking for a drive in this series and comes with some backing from the Aspire Foundation

Lotto Racing offers the drive to Mutaz Ibrahim.

Ibrahim graciously accepts.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Fantomette, please have your lineup completed by Wednesday.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Ataxia wrote:Fantomette, please have your lineup completed by Wednesday.

Jean-Michel Heroux(?) and Fredson Santos (form AR 3.5) will be our lineup

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

FantometteBR wrote:
Ataxia wrote:Fantomette, please have your lineup completed by Wednesday.

Jean-Michel Heroux(?) and Fredson Santos (form AR 3.5) will be our lineup

a) You are WAY off the deadline.
b) Three cars per team.
c) Santos has done way too many 3.5 races to step down.

Biscione, the slot's yours again if you want it - otherwise, it'll go to the next person on the list.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nismo Academy Voeckler takes that slot. Give me a few days to sort driver line-up.

Nismo would also like to ask for special dispensation to use any sequence that includes #23 for its racing numbers allocation, with the co-operation of any teams impacted.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

After entering a contract agreement with Mecha GP, Nismo Academy Voeckler can announce Eduardo Anez as its first of three drivers.

The remaining two seats will be filled in due course, subject to the outcome of free agency.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image