PMMF Artwork, Livery and Logo Requests

The place for spinning interesting fictitious tales, including your virtual racing exploits
DemocalypseNow

Re: PMMF Artwork, Livery and Logo Requests

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AndreaModa wrote:The format is easily replicated across all of Jones' activities, with a different colour representing each business unit. Yellow for Group, red for Engineering, green for Racing.

Blue for Medical? :glasses:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Biscione wrote:
Biscione wrote:
novitopoli wrote:Could someone maybe create a logo for Scuderia Adriatica? It shouldn't be something too elaborate, just a plain yellow/black design, with an A and an arrow pointing east...

I have a decent enough idea of what to do for this. I'll have it done soon.

Here's my concept. If you are happy with it, I will go ahead and upload the full-size version to the wiki.

That's it, thanks! ;)
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Also, here's the newly updated Mansell logo for F1;

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Biscione wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:The format is easily replicated across all of Jones' activities, with a different colour representing each business unit. Yellow for Group, red for Engineering, green for Racing.

I don't get it... :(
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AndreaModa wrote:
Biscione wrote:

I don't get it... :(

It was a Star Trek joke. In the Original Series, Command wore yellow, Operations (i.e. engineering) wore red, and Medical wore blue.

Way to out me as a closet nerd Moda!

Image Image
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

It would be much appreciated is someone would knock together a couple of logos for my new for 2019 teams

1. Dawson F1 team - Similar to Manor's 2015 F1 logo but in pink and white

2. Eric Vincent Racing (EVR) - The letters EVR somehow joined by with navy Blue and Green colouring.

Thank You
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

peteroli34 wrote:It would be much appreciated is someone would knock together a couple of logos for my new for 2019 teams

1. Dawson F1 team - Similar to Manor's 2015 F1 logo but in pink and white

Is this any good?
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

peteroli34 wrote:2. Eric Vincent Racing (EVR) - The letters EVR somehow joined by with navy Blue and Green colouring.

Image Image
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Ataxia wrote:
Is this any good?

Biscione wrote:Image

Both are perfect thank you
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

I would appreciate if someone could cook up a logo for Underhill Motorsports. It should look like Prost Grand Prix's logo, but in black and yellow.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Normal32 wrote:I would appreciate if someone could cook up a logo for Underhill Motorsports. It should look like Prost Grand Prix's logo, but in black and yellow.

Something like this?
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Nuppiz wrote:
Normal32 wrote:I would appreciate if someone could cook up a logo for Underhill Motorsports. It should look like Prost Grand Prix's logo, but in black and yellow.

Something like this?

Thanks!
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Seeing as Panthera have now become a lower league heavyweight, I've done these to update their current extremely low-res logo;

Image Image
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

If one of you graphic wizards could do a logo for my new outfit, I'd be very much obliged. The team name is D4, and I want something smart and minimalist pls. The colour scheme for the team is sky blue as the primary colour, deep navy as the secondary, and any detailing in white. If anyone fancies doing this I'd be very thankful. :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

If there's anyone out there willing and able to do a batch of liveries for my F1 series, please PM me
takagi_for_the_win

Aislabie wrote:If there's anyone out there willing and able to do a batch of liveries for my F1 series, please PM me

Not sure if my PM sent, but I'd be happy to give it a stab. Are you looking for 2D liveries, or are they skins for a racing game or what? Also, do you have templates for the cars or do you want me to do those?
TORA! TORA! TORA!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:If one of you graphic wizards could do a logo for my new outfit, I'd be very much obliged. The team name is D4, and I want something smart and minimalist pls. The colour scheme for the team is sky blue as the primary colour, deep navy as the secondary, and any detailing in white. If anyone fancies doing this I'd be very thankful. :P

I do like minimalism, so I'll take that one.

Edit; here we are.

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

DemocalypseNow wrote:
takagi_for_the_win wrote:If one of you graphic wizards could do a logo for my new outfit, I'd be very much obliged. The team name is D4, and I want something smart and minimalist pls. The colour scheme for the team is sky blue as the primary colour, deep navy as the secondary, and any detailing in white. If anyone fancies doing this I'd be very thankful. :P

I do like minimalism, so I'll take that one.

Edit; here we are.

What this made me recall (thanks to the TV shows that my mum and sister like to watch):

http://heartbeat.wikia.com/wiki/Deefer wrote:Peggy Armstrong bought her as a puppy and after some discussion about what to call her, they decided on Deefer (D for dog),
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:The team name is D4...

Oh, dear Jesus, no, please tell me that's not what I think it is...
#FreeGonzo
takagi_for_the_win

Simtek wrote:

It doubles up as a potential name for a shite nightclub, if ever my life heads that way. Pls don't hate me Simtek :(
TORA! TORA! TORA!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Simtek wrote:

:glasses:

Image Image
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Given my total lack of time and design skills, if anyone would be willing to do a Ferrari-esque livery for my Scuderia Idrogeno team for GTAlpha's Formula H series, it would be greatly appreciated...

Template: http://www.mediafire.com/file/65jqsx6x3 ... plates.rar

Given that it's not technically a Ferrari team (although is heavily affiliated) happy for whoever takes this on to get pretty creative and not be held to tradition.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
coldcherrii

Post by coldcherrii »

Hiya, I would like to request a series logo/icon for my GT3 Racing Series. It's going to be set in 2020. It will exclusively use Ford Mustangs for the series, and I want it to be simple. Also, can it have a place in the logo for a sponsor to be placed?

Lastly, if anyone wants to try, can I request some basic branding (like pre race qualifying order and post race results/standings and driver bars, doesn't have to be perfect or high tech)
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Now that Mediterranean Motorsport/ Carrera Granada is sort of in the spotlight, I would like to send a paint request of the logos for the two teams:

For Mediterranean Motorsport, i would like the logo to be of a sunny beach setting, similar but not too similar to avoid copyright issues, to the logo in the link below: (Maybe add a blue sky to go with it)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... b68a47.jpg

As for Carrera Granada, Similar Logo and Design but with the sun replaced with a some sort of snowing cloud, and the sea replaced with snow covered Pine trees. This is to make the logo for appropriate for the brand region of where this branded team is based. (Granada, Colorado)
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Just an out-take from Indy Lights...

Image Image
Winans

Post by Winans »

DemocalypseNow wrote:Also, here's the newly updated Mansell logo for F1;

I like it.
There are new and improved buzz bingo bonus codes so check them out.
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

The new Northstar. Soon.

Opinions?
Biscione wrote:Can you stop being such a snowflake for five minutes?
takagi_for_the_win

Right, I'm aware I tendered a logo for my "D4" enterprise, which died before I could get it going off the ground, but here I am, requesting another branding for another enterprise that this time will actually see the light of day.

Autosport wrote:Between them, childhood friends Ben Johnson and Martin Cohen are aiming to prove the age old adage of "never go into business with friends" wrong. Having both made a pretty penny over the last two decades through a series of hedge funds, the two 44 year olds are looking to return to their first love - motorsport.

Both keen gentlemen racers, the duo have taken the plunge and are aiming to set up their own, all encompassing motorsport empire. At a press launch in London last night, the pair announced the formation of Johnson Cohen Motorsport, which, they announced, would be divided into three smaller operations. Johnson Cohen Engineering will start competing for tenders to provide technology for spec series such as British Formulae 3 and 4 and AutoReject 2.0, amongst others, from January 1st 2020. Plans for this started as early as 2012, and between them the duo have headhunted several well regarded names from companies across Britain. The general plan, outlined by Johnson in front of an enthralled audience, was for the engineering side of the operation to develop a reputation within the industry, and to gain experience for what can only be assumed will be an attempt to climb up the ranks of global motorsport.

Johnson Cohen Racing, shortened to JCR, will be the racing arm of the organisation. The duo announced their ambitions to climb up both mainstream motorsport ladders, sanctioned by the ARWS and the FIA respectively. While no formal approach to join either Formula 4 or AR2.0 has been made yet, there have been tentative enquiries as to entries to these series' in the near future. Both men stated their ambitions to keep the racing side of the operation small to begin with, and then expand and take on larger series' once they felt they had the capability to run at a competitive level, rather than jump up at the first possible opportunity. "We've been winners our whole lives," Johnson told us, "and realistically we want to maintain that feeling with our new venture."

The final arm of the operation, the Johnson Cohen Academy, may seem grandiose for a newly formed team, but the pair are confident that it can also be a success. The plan for the academy is unusual in comparison to other junior teams, in that rather than bringing up drivers through the ranks with the aim of keeping them for the highest level, the Johnson Cohen Academy aims to act more as a launchpad for the careers of young drivers that impress on the British youth racing scene. Three young hopefuls were in attendance, and announced as the first drivers to embark on this exciting journey: 16 year olds Joel Mercer and Kurtis Odametey, and 17 year old Deji Cole.

With substantial seed capital, an ambitious and highly driven pair of leaders, a precise plan of action and high tech headquarters just outside of Sevenoaks, Kent, everything appears to be in place for Johnson Cohen Motorsport to conquer the world. They could well be a team to look out for in years to come.

So yeah, if you couldn't be bothered to read through all that poorly written publicocrap, the long and short of it is that I'm forming Johnson Cohen Motorsport, and their 3 offshoots, Johnson Cohen Engineering, Johnson Cohen Racing, and the Johnson Cohen Academy.

If someone has some free time and the inclination, please may I have some branding for them done? If all 4 logos could follow the same pattern, just with the word "motorsport" swapped out with the relevant name, and for the main branding I was thinking something very corporate; sans serif font, primary colour being white with secondary colours being red and black. Truth be told I'm not quite sure what the logo will ideally look like, but sleek and corporate would be the two main things I can imagine :P

Anyway, hope that's not too much to ask for; if it is, just giz a shout and I'll revise it. Cheers!
TORA! TORA! TORA!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:If all 4 logos could follow the same pattern, just with the word "motorsport" swapped out with the relevant name, and for the main branding I was thinking something very corporate; sans serif font, primary colour being white with secondary colours being red and black. Truth be told I'm not quite sure what the logo will ideally look like, but sleek and corporate would be the two main things I can imagine :P

It's not really possible to do a primarily white logo, when most settings it would be used in would have it set against a white background. That means using the black as the background and white as the foreground.

Therefore, I did this;

Downloads

Image Image
takagi_for_the_win

DemocalypseNow wrote:
takagi_for_the_win wrote:If all 4 logos could follow the same pattern, just with the word "motorsport" swapped out with the relevant name, and for the main branding I was thinking something very corporate; sans serif font, primary colour being white with secondary colours being red and black. Truth be told I'm not quite sure what the logo will ideally look like, but sleek and corporate would be the two main things I can imagine :P

It's not really possible to do a primarily white logo, when most settings it would be used in would have it set against a white background. That means using the black as the background and white as the foreground.

Therefore, I did this;

Downloads

That's ace. Cheers a mill Biscotti.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Alex Caffi

Post by Alex Caffi »

Oh wow this is a brilliant thread! ok I have one someone could do, I run a music podcast/blog and one of the words in it is 'Shadow' so could someone do a mock up of a logo with 'Shadow Racing Team' with a mix of black, white and grey/silver lettering, and a tagline of "Driving talent into the spotlight".
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Winans wrote:
DemocalypseNow wrote:Also, here's the newly updated Mansell logo for F1;

I like it.

Me too.
#FreeGonzo