2022 Discussion Thread

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

2022 Discussion Thread

Post by Pinkd56 »

Well, the thread has appeared after all the pieces have fallen into place (well, unless Lewis packs it all in!)

Bild has apparently reported that Mercedes are returning to a silver livery in 2022, so take from that what you will...
Hammercat42

Re: 2022 Discussion Thread

Post by Hammercat42 »

It will be a loss for Liberty if their main promotion gimmick will leave the sport but to be honest, Hamilton was more busy outside the F1 with X-treme and all those fashion events while his whole career was making a record or not in F1.

I hope he stays for the better, because he has got 7 titles and is racing against Alonso, Vettel and a new champion just like Michael did in his 2nd stint, but otherwise maybe a sabbatical will be a good thing for him to recover from Covid and the mental/physical distress of many seasons on the top of the sport.
mario

Post by mario »

Hammercat42 wrote:It will be a loss for Liberty if their main promotion gimmick will leave the sport but to be honest, Hamilton was more busy outside the F1 with X-treme and all those fashion events while his whole career was making a record or not in F1.

I hope he stays for the better, because he has got 7 titles and is racing against Alonso, Vettel and a new champion just like Michael did in his 2nd stint, but otherwise maybe a sabbatical will be a good thing for him to recover from Covid and the mental/physical distress of many seasons on the top of the sport.

Weren't the activities outside of F1 in part what has made him useful to Liberty Media as a promotional tool, given that it then introduces the sport to those who are outside of the usual motorsport circles?

As for this season, we haven't had any formal confirmation of any car launch dates yet, though Ferrari have indicated it will be between the 16th-18th Feb inclusive.

There have also been a few smaller tweaks that seem to have slipped through without much notice late last year.

Firstly, there has been a change to the regulations that means teams now have to declare a 'reference specification' for each race weekend ahead of opening practice, which must then be used from final free practice onwards. This means that all teams now have to fix the specification of their cars in advance of a race weekend, rather than being able to test a component in the free practice sessions and only confirm the specification of the car before qualifying.

Liberty Media seem to have seized on this change by proposing to hold a session on Friday morning, where the teams would be asked to present their cars to the press and explain the purpose of any new updates that they have fitted to the car. Whether this sort of "show and tell" session is going to be successful in practice is anybody's guess though - I'm not sure if it is really going to work all that well, given that most teams, by nature, tend to be rather secretive about these sorts of changes. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-p ... 2/6734921/
Martin Brundle, on watching a replay of Grosjean spinning:
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Yeah, I can't imagine what benefit the Show and Tell idea would bring to anyone. It probably wouldn't make for good tv because, as you say, no team is going to want to show off to the public their intricate new front wing that boosts them by 0.3 seconds per lap.

I'm currently debating important matters in my head, such as "what name shall we give to Guanyu Zhou's reject adventure? The Zhou ..... I can't think of a single motivational word that starts with a zh sound.
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
Bleu

Post by Bleu »

Guanyu's F1 Drive Is Not A Zhouke
mario

Post by mario »

Rob Dylan wrote:Yeah, I can't imagine what benefit the Show and Tell idea would bring to anyone. It probably wouldn't make for good tv because, as you say, no team is going to want to show off to the public their intricate new front wing that boosts them by 0.3 seconds per lap.

I'm currently debating important matters in my head, such as "what name shall we give to Guanyu Zhou's reject adventure? The Zhou ..... I can't think of a single motivational word that starts with a zh sound.

I've seen some comment that they expect this to be the sort of idea that is thrown out there, gets tried for one or two weekends and is then quietly dropped because it doesn't work as planned - I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
Row Man Gross-Gene

Post by Row Man Gross-Gene »

Rob Dylan wrote:what name shall we give to Guanyu Zhou's reject adventure? The Zhou ..... I can't think of a single motivational word that starts with a zh sound.

The Guanyu Zhone!
It's just unbelievable...that Formula 1 could be such a ridiculous melange of idiots.

-Jamie McGregor

Check out my colo(u)ring pages website: http://sites.google.com/site/carcoloringpages/
Row Man Gross-Gene

Agreed the show and tell probably won't last. I'd imagine any reporters who are focused on technical stuff will already have their sources and the rest won't care to attend a technical show and tell. And that's assuming anyone could convince the teams to actually do it.
It's just unbelievable...that Formula 1 could be such a ridiculous melange of idiots.

-Jamie McGregor

Check out my colo(u)ring pages website: http://sites.google.com/site/carcoloringpages/
yannicksamlad
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by yannicksamlad »

Team tech experts with no speciality in broadcasting presentation repeating race after race that the small change to the front is designed ' to tidy airflow' so as to 'go faster'...unmissable for many.
I started supporting Emmo in 1976 (3 points )....missed 75, 74, 73, 72...
IceG

Post by IceG »

No engineer would say "go faster" when they could say "optimise torque demand in relation to drag"...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

IceG wrote:No engineer would say "go faster" when they could say "optimise torque demand in relation to drag"...

Or alternatively "ameliorate the rate of acceleration until v-max is reached."
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

I keep seeing people mention Lewis and retiring. Like do we honestly believe that has any hope in hell of happening? And aside from one Toto outburst, is there any proof of this?
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
Row Man Gross-Gene

Wallio wrote:I keep seeing people mention Lewis and retiring. Like do we honestly believe that has any hope in hell of happening? And aside from one Toto outburst, is there any proof of this?

None whatsoever. The fact that there isn't all kinds of noise about it indicates to me that Lewis is planning on being back. He has a contract and I'm sure he wants to get his 8th title. I hope he sticks with it and gets the 8th.

-Jamie McGregor

CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

I do think he's weighing up whether he wants to be involved in what's become, to be generous, a less than professional operation these days. There's not been much from him since the last race, you'd expect at least a TikTok about meeting Prince Charles and getting knighted ordinarily.

My feeling is he's wanting an apology from the FIA and some kind of mea culpa from Masi to show the world that, in fact, he didn't lose the championship it was taken from him. And then he'll share the grid with Verstappen the-not-proper-WDC.
Just For One Day...
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

I'm still convinced that the entire thing is just made up. Hamilton's on his holidays. He'll be back in March. Everything else is just media desperate for clicks in the off-season.

I love Formula 1, but if I've been exhausted over the last 22 races, I can guess that Lewis probably is too.
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
mario

Post by mario »

I guess that all that the above discussion shows is quite how difficult it is to tell how anybody might react to the rather turbulent circumstances of the final race in Abu Dhabi, and how that would impact on their relationship with both the governing body and with the sport.

Whilst it's plausible that he will continue into 2022, it is also possible that, if Hamilton's trust in the FIA has been severely damaged by events in 2021, he could decide that he doesn't want to be part of the sport any more and could choose to walk away.

Speaking of the FIA, there has been some increased speculation around both Michael Masi and Nikolas Tombazis, given that the FIA recently issued a chart showing the revised organisational structure of the FIA as of January 2022.

In the previous iteration of that chart, which was issued in October 2021, Masi and Tombazis were both listed under the "single seater" commission. In the version that the FIA issued on the 10th Jan 2022, neither Masi nor Tombazis are listed anywhere, with their role on the single seater commission allocated to Peter Bayer, the secretary general for motor sport. https://www.fia.com/sites/default/files ... y_2022.pdf

Now, we don't know what exactly the full implications of those changes are. However, there have been some rumours flying around recently suggesting that both individuals were being sidelined by the FIA as an implicit acknowledgement of Mercedes's complaints around Abu Dhabi, and those rumours have now intensified in the wake of that chart being issued.
rachel1990

Post by rachel1990 »

Rob Dylan wrote:I'm still convinced that the entire thing is just made up. Hamilton's on his holidays. He'll be back in March. Everything else is just media desperate for clicks in the off-season.

I love Formula 1, but if I've been exhausted over the last 22 races, I can guess that Lewis probably is too.

This. Apart from anything else, Hamilton is too much of a team player and probably believes he owes Merc too much to just throw them in the deep end this late on. Unless Merc has given us the ultimate double bluff, Hammy will be in the car in March and wanting full control again.

However if (that that is a BIG if) Russell is beating him on a regular basis- Hammy might just call it quits at the end of 2022

(now that I have said it- I expect him to thrash Russell and the rest of the field and win number 8 in his usual dominating weekend fashion)

Final thought- Imagine if the podium in Bahrain was once again a Ham Bot Ver.....
Benetton of 1992. Never a reject
Fetzie

Post by Fetzie »

Yeah I really can't shake the feeling that 2022 is going to be another HamiltonWinsLol with both championships wrapped up in October.

I don't think Hamilton will quit this year. He wants that 8th title, and well, all of the records. Mercedes are keeping mum over his future to put pressure on the FIA to actually do something, because Hamilton is a massive commercial boon to F1. Left to their own devices, the FIA would say "yeah nah, Masi did alright. He didn't break any rules so we're going to ignore all of the criticism". A lot of drivers deals run out at the end of the year, would be an ideal time to get in a Hamilton replacement should he decide to retire before the end of his contract. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the deal that Toto struck to keep Hamilton in the game - "give us a year so we can find a replacement, and we'll let you go before your contract is up".

Those two names missing on the organisational chart are fairly significant. Those changes happening before the inquiry files its report tells me that they were probably part of the quid-pro-quo that led to Mercedes dropping the appeal.

I'm expecting the rules to be tweaked, not overhauled. The wording of "any lapped cars" will probably change to "all lapped cars", and the requirement to wait until the next lap before releasing the cars will probably be made more precise. The rule concerning when a race counts as a race (i.e. the Spa clause) will probably change to requiring green-flag racing to award championship points.
noiceinmydrink

Post by noiceinmydrink »

So, it turns out I'm going to the Austrian Grand Prix this year. Has anyone else gone? Any craic in Spielberg and any recommendations?
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

I've just been reading that Aston Martin have a new team principal. From now on all members of the team will have to answer to Mike Krack.

Oh, grow up.
Just For One Day...
Row Man Gross-Gene

Never grow up!

-Jamie McGregor

Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

He's got a Krack team on the case.

I'm sure he'll do a Kracking job.

He should keep the team from the arse end of nowhere.

His appointment should allow the team to Krack on with the upcoming season.

His appointment should hopefully fill in whatever Kracks there were in the team's personnel.
Row Man Gross-Gene

So the FIA have set the date for the conclusion of their investigation for well after Lewis needs to have his mind made up. It may seem like they're calling his bluff, but it seems equally likely that his hold-out has forced them to put any date at all on an investigation that they'd probably rather never do.

It is a little infuriating that they can't do it more quickly. They really need to move Masi aside and update the rules for safety cars etc. as soon as possible so everyone has a chance to learn them and practice with them before testing starts.

Also, is there any indication who could be Masi's replacement, and should the replacement come from somewhere else? Of course there is a lot of very specific technical knowledge about circuit safety and such that is required, so appointing a respected former manager or driver wouldn't probably cut it other than as a figurehead. I'm curious if there are names being batted around that I haven't heard about. I'll admit that I'd be skeptical of just moving up the next person in line because they'd be subject to the same system/pressures that gave rise to Masi's mistakes.

-Jamie McGregor

Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Row Man Gross-Gene wrote:Also, is there any indication who could be Masi's replacement, and should the replacement come from somewhere else?
And Michael Masi's replacement is... Lewis Hamilton!
Fetzie

Post by Fetzie »

Rob Dylan wrote:
Row Man Gross-Gene wrote:Also, is there any indication who could be Masi's replacement, and should the replacement come from somewhere else?
And Michael Masi's replacement is... Lewis Hamilton!

I mean, if the FIA thinks that generating a complete shitshow on social media is what they want, then it'd be difficult to come up with a scenario more likely to do that.
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Row Man Gross-Gene wrote:It is a little infuriating that they can't do it more quickly. They really need to move Masi aside and update the rules for safety cars etc. as soon as possible so everyone has a chance to learn them and practice with them before testing starts.

Totally agree and in the not-so-distant past this whole issue would've just gone away in return for some behind closed doors deals (Hi Bernie!) but it's perception and precedent, I think. Although I think Hamilton has a case, with this sort of fiasco you actually can't have the timetable for these decisions dictated by a driver or a team. Equally, what happens the next time a driver believes, rightly or wrongly, they've had a massive decision go against them, with a groundswell of support around the world? "You sacked that guy for Hamilton, so you have to sack this guy for me" *

*That bit would probably be in Dutch ;)
Just For One Day...
Hammercat42

Post by Hammercat42 »

Do we really think that Hamilton would retire like a Rosberg but then without an +1 WDC after the season?

I think that Mercedes called him back that he needs to get fit again and should leave all those media-pr events as no-go till the start of the testsessions, since Hamilton has got issues with his Long-term Covid.

So i am thinking that the whole retirement is nothing about Masi but fully about Hamilton his fitness.
Fetzie

Post by Fetzie »

Given the way that it blew up on social media, I think going radio silent is probably best for him and his preparation for 2022. Who knows, he might decide to go "full Vettel" and just completely eschew social media.
Row Man Gross-Gene

I'm really excited about the upcoming season. I think we'll have Hamilton back in all likelihood. The new cars offer at least the possibility of some upsetting of the running order. Not that there need to be major changes to the order for it to be worth it in my opinion. Just allowing cars to run better in traffic will be a major win. Adding to that will be more durable tires that the drivers can lean on even more than the current ones. And if one or two teams further down the order can steal a march on the others, it's just icing on the cake.

There are reasons to worry though, and I'm hoping some of those will be reduced in the coming weeks. With the teams' lack of confidence in Michael Masi being fairly apparent, the FIA need to remove him. The FIA also need to make some straightforward rules about safety cars near the end of races, especially if they want to make it a priority to finish under green flag conditions. So no more loopholes or vaguely worded regulations, just state they want to finish under green and throw a red flag within 5 laps of the end of the race (or some similar rule). The problem with the final race was not that they wanted to finish under green, but that it appeared they were willing to circumvent their own rules to do so.

They could just as well do away with any team radio that doesn't involve the drivers (i.e. the team principals complaining to race control), and I'd be fine losing the chance to hear the commentators interviewing the team principals as well (during the race). I've never learned anything from it anyway, it's not like Horner is going to give away any insights in that situation. Plus it gives the impression that the commentators are stumping for anyone they talk to (and by implication, that they are against anyone they don't, despite the fact they certainly give everyone the same chance to talk to them). Bear in mind that all of this is only on the broadcast end. I'm certain that the teams have been able to make themselves heard by race control for the last several decades, and will continue to be able to do so. And that's fine with me. They need to be able to communicate in that way, but we've never heard it before this year and I'd say it appears to not be worth the trouble.

Last thing I wanted to mention was "The Show"-ification of the sport. Or what in my opinion is a fairly normal seeming increase in publicity and marketing for F1. I've stated before that F1 was very behind the times in this respect and that it's only now catching up to the mainstream sports here in the US. The only really innovative thing they've done is the Drive to Survive series (and even that has been done before on a smaller scale in many other sports). Otherwise they're just catching up to the rest. If you're particularly conspiracy-minded, I don't know what I can tell you, there's just no proof that a shadowy cabal worked to insure that Max beat Lewis. But if you just preferred the old F1 that was about as forward-thinking as golf, I'll just say that viewership of F1 has basically doubled in the US during the Drive to Survive era (and I believe that number doesn't count people like me using F1TV). And there is coverage in mainstream news sources that just didn't exist before. More people who like what you do will ensure that it survives for your future consumption.

I'm looking forward greatly to this season, I'm curious what others think.

-Jamie McGregor

Row Man Gross-Gene

Can you tell I'm starting to go a little stir crazy here? :D

Ok, just something I wanted to put out there. I recently read an article about how the Fox network (not Fox News, but still owned by Rupert Murdoch) bought the rights to broadcast NFL football in the mid 90s and what they did with it subsequently. If, like me, you were an NFL fan then, Fox made major upgrades to the style of the NFL broadcasts when they started. For instance, before then, the game's score was only shown periodically on screen, but Fox started the practice of always showing the score. They also brought in most of the information graphics and the useless graphical flourishes that now predominate as well.

Anyway, one of the top executives at Fox at the time was Chase Carey, former CEO of Liberty Media. I'm sure there are a lot of things that affected the look of the F1 broadcast, but I was really struck by the similarities between how the current F1 broadcast feels and how I was affected by the new look of the NFL broadcasts of the 90s. I'm not saying that the NFL graphics were Carey's idea, but it makes sense that their success stuck with him. And I can see a CEO saying "we need more graphics" and that sort of filtering down to what we have now.

So, I am a graphics-loving person generally, I'm a visual thinker, and I appreciate a number of them greatly. Personally, I like always having the running order on screen in a nice, concise graphic. I also like the "striking distance" information (they're just doing the math for me, which I appreciate). I greatly dislike the tire life information though because they have never explained what it means exactly, I just use it as a proxy tire age at this point, though I don't think that's exactly what it's meant to be (if anyone here can explain it, I'd appreciate it greatly). What other graphics, good or bad, do they use?

FYI, I gave up the NFL a couple of decades back because my Vikings broke my heart one too many times. And I suppose that experience has helped keep me from being an active fan of any single driver or team in F1. I'm a passive fan of the vast majority of the drivers. It keeps me sane to be able to enjoy anyone's success, since there's always someone winning and doing well (I suppose I'd be in trouble if Mazepin starts winning everything).

-Jamie McGregor

Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

That's a lot to reply to in one go :D

I've been taking a quite a happy break from Formula 1 for a while. Last season was just so long and arduous, it was very exhausting. Getting back into writing and am preparing the next article. Looking forward to the upcoming liveries - speaking of which, I hear Haas are going to tease at least something tomorrow. Let's see, I guess.

From now things will slowly start to build up, even if the testing has totally limited broadcasting in Barcelona because the Bahrainis paid a billion dollars so that only their testing would be shown.

I didn't believe it myself when I first read it, but even live timing is not going to be available from Barcelona...
mario

Post by mario »

Rob Dylan wrote:That's a lot to reply to in one go :D

I've been taking a quite a happy break from Formula 1 for a while. Last season was just so long and arduous, it was very exhausting. Getting back into writing and am preparing the next article. Looking forward to the upcoming liveries - speaking of which, I hear Haas are going to tease at least something tomorrow. Let's see, I guess.

From now things will slowly start to build up, even if the testing has totally limited broadcasting in Barcelona because the Bahrainis paid a billion dollars so that only their testing would be shown.

I didn't believe it myself when I first read it, but even live timing is not going to be available from Barcelona...

What is worse is that the official line from Liberty Media is that Barcelona isn't even a test session at all - they are seriously trying to claim that it's just a 3 day "shakedown" session - and the decision that all the fans are being shut out.
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

That's quite interesting, and I think it shows an aspect of Liberty Medias modus operandi which is a little bit depressing. See, live testing and all the info that goes with it really isn't of interest to the demographic that LM are clearly interested in. It's for the nerds, anoraks, people that give a sh1t about a little bit more than just TikTok clips. People like us.

Gawd, if someone started an F1 Rejects page today they'd be tittering and rolling their eyes at low 'Like' counts or mocking drivers using Instagram filters that were 'sooo 2019'.
Just For One Day...
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

mario wrote:
Rob Dylan wrote:That's a lot to reply to in one go :D

What is worse is that the official line from Liberty Media is that Barcelona isn't even a test session at all - they are seriously trying to claim that it's just a 3 day "shakedown" session - and the decision that all the fans are being shut out.

#weshakedownasone, except you can't hear or see us.
mario

Post by mario »

CoopsII wrote:That's quite interesting, and I think it shows an aspect of Liberty Medias modus operandi which is a little bit depressing. See, live testing and all the info that goes with it really isn't of interest to the demographic that LM are clearly interested in. It's for the nerds, anoraks, people that give a sh1t about a little bit more than just TikTok clips. People like us.

Gawd, if someone started an F1 Rejects page today they'd be tittering and rolling their eyes at low 'Like' counts or mocking drivers using Instagram filters that were 'sooo 2019'.

I think that there are a few other factors in Liberty Media's strategy:
1. Trying to increase suspense by making it harder to guess who might have an edge going into the season for as long as possible.
2. Creating an increased number of unique events that they can then monetise more aggressively - in this case, making Bahrain the official pre-season test session artificially inflates the value of the event and thus allows them to extract more cash.
3. Maximising focus on the opening race, which is also in Bahrain, by downplaying the importance of Barcelona - especially given the plans to have a sprint race in Bahrain and the push by Liberty Media to increase the number of sprint races (to six) and to increase the importance of the event (by handing out more points for the sprint races).

Speaking of the latter point, it does sound as if the negotiations over the additional sprint races isn't going as smoothly as Liberty Media hoped. There is a suggestion they might stick at three for now, simply because the teams won't agree to more without Liberty Media paying more for the privilege - it might also allow the FIA to roll over the current sporting regulations to this season without change, because they currently haven't yet been able to change the regulations to include the additional events.
Row Man Gross-Gene

I didn't realize that there would be basically no coverage available from Barcelona. That's highly disappointing as I wanted to see the new cars as soon as I could. Do we know that the Bahrainis are paying a large sum to keep Barcelona off the air? That would be troubling to say the least.

-Jamie McGregor

mario

Post by mario »

Row Man Gross-Gene wrote:I didn't realize that there would be basically no coverage available from Barcelona. That's highly disappointing as I wanted to see the new cars as soon as I could. Do we know that the Bahrainis are paying a large sum to keep Barcelona off the air? That would be troubling to say the least.

According to the Italian division of the Motorsport Network, yes - having paid for the privilege of being the opening race, they wanted to make the event as exclusive as possible. https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-ba ... i/7704360/

This is, if anything, a watered down version of what the Bahraini's asked for and Liberty Media tried to provide. They originally wanted to have all of the pre-season testing undertaken in Bahrain, and also demanded that the teams all launched their cars in Bahrain to maximise the amount of coverage that they would get - however, with the teams and with Pirelli having already made arrangements to go to Barcelona and already scheduled their own launches, that proposal was rejected.

That also saw the Bahraini's then demand that the teams were to run in a special "testing livery" in Barcelona, so that even if they didn't get the official car launches, they would then have the teams carry out a "livery launch" in Bahrain instead - again, something the teams rejected on cost and time grounds.

The compromise that Liberty Media therefore hammered out was that, whilst Barcelona will go ahead as a test in all but name (as pointed out, Pirelli are making sure to bring their full range of tyres, not the special "shakedown only" tyres that are meant to be used for shakedown sessions), they have deliberately minimised the media presence, are downplaying the event as much as possible and are restricting access to items such as timing data.

The only limited media coverage will be a short presentation at the end of the day - by Sky, of course - but the tone is very much "nothing to see here - now move along please".
Row Man Gross-Gene

Thanks Mario,

Just a dumb choice by Liberty here. Honestly I'm more angry about giving an oppressive regime what they want than I am about not not being able to see the cars when I want.

I can already imagine a number of arguments Liberty might make. For one thing, it's early testing, of course there won't be all that many people watching. I get that. Any other year, I would probably skip the first test (if there were more than 1), but this year are totally new cars and regulations. They're spiting a very few of us in hopes of drawing a still very small number of extra viewers for the Bahrain test. It doesn't make sense. It feels like a page right out of Bernie's playbook. Just stupid.

-Jamie McGregor

Barbazza

Post by Barbazza »

Looks like my I won't be regretting my decision to bail out then, if this is the way things are going!
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

To be honest I think it's funnier than anything. What a waste of money by the Bahrainis to effectively get nothing other than, well, reducing interest in the sport :lol: