Driver Profile - Charles Pic

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Evening everyone :)

What's that, TWO new GPR articles within 24 hours?! Oh my days, it's true alright, it's damn true. It's time for another Driver Profile!

If you were to put every single GP Reject into a blender you would a) be likely to spend the rest of your days detained at Her Majesty's pleasure, and b) come up with someone in the vein of Charles Pic. Despite racing for our beloved Marussia and Caterham over two exciting seasons at the turn of the decade, he's hardly a conversation starter or a cult hero. Our own Rob Dylan has once again put his profiling skills on the line to sketch an outline of a man who is less interesting than Nick Heidfeld, despite being a fully qualified GP Reject. Read his profile right here today! :deletraz:

Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Rob Dylan

Re: Driver Profile - Charles Pic

Post by Rob Dylan »

I sure hope this doesn't end up as the Pic of my writing prowess :vergne:
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
Bleu

Post by Bleu »

Pic is one of those who seemingly ended their racing careers early even after reaching F1 and to be soon knocked out of it. Quite like the original F1 Rejects favourite who hasn't raced since 2004 although had some duties as two-seater driver.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Bleu wrote: 13 May 2022, 08:37 Pic is one of those who seemingly ended their racing careers early even after reaching F1 and to be soon knocked out of it. Quite like the original F1 Rejects favourite who hasn't raced since 2004 although had some duties as two-seater driver.
You didn't mention the name of Him Whose Name Should Not Be Mentioned! No papaya attack for you!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA