The 'just nipping out for a while' thread

The place for spinning interesting fictitious tales, including your virtual racing exploits
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: The 'just nipping out for a while' thread

Post by Klon »

AdrianSutil wrote:*looks around confused*

I know this place I think...

Woooo, AdrianSutil is here. :dance:
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

AdrianSutil wrote:*looks around confused*

I know this place I think...

You look somewhat familiar...

Welcome back.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Kinnikuniverse

Post by Kinnikuniverse »

I need to leave this site. I need help. Massively so...

Thank you for your hospitality and kindness. Many of You have opened my eyes on different perspectives and on many things about life and society.

I really hope i'll see you again once i get a life and am happy and able to use my brain.

Sorry pasta. I guess i just can't commit to anything...
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Kinnikuniverse wrote:I need to leave this site. I need help. Massively so...

Thank you for your hospitality and kindness. Many of You have opened my eyes on different perspectives and on many things about life and society.

I really hope i'll see you again once i get a life and am happy and able to use my brain.

Sorry pasta. I guess i just can't commit to anything...

Do what you need to, you're welcome to come back, we'll leave the door open. Thanks for sticking around!

Things will get better, they tend to with time.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Since my modem seems to have kicked the bucket and getting a new one is currently not feasible for reasons not relevant enough to get into, I will be limited to using my mobile to surf, i.e. my ability to react to things in the Discord is non-existent until mid-March.
Kinnikuniverse

Post by Kinnikuniverse »

Hey.

Look, i've been thinking about this over the past few days, and don't take this the wrong way, okay? I'm trying to convey how i feel in the best way i possibly can in the least rude way possible.

I want out of the discord. Its been affecting my mood, my mental health and my personal life negatively.

Goddamit, i dunno how to say it...

Anyways, the point is, i want out. Its not fun for me.

Just to make this clear, i have nothing against you in any way, shape or form. You guys have helped me learn a lot in more ways than one, and i can proudly say that interacting with you opened my eyes on a lot of things that i previously misunderstood or was ignorant on.

I could say the reasons why i want out, but unfortunately, i don't know how to describe them with the right words and because you can't really say what i want to say to people, so yeah, sorry.

I hope fortune will smile upon you, guys. Its a shame it had to end like this, but i feel it is the right decision for me and my well being.

Thank you.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Kinnikuniverse wrote:Hey.

Look, i've been thinking about this over the past few days, and don't take this the wrong way, okay? I'm trying to convey how i feel in the best way i possibly can in the least rude way possible.

I want out of the discord. Its been affecting my mood, my mental health and my personal life negatively.

Goddamit, i dunno how to say it...

Anyways, the point is, i want out. Its not fun for me.

Just to make this clear, i have nothing against you in any way, shape or form. You guys have helped me learn a lot in more ways than one, and i can proudly say that interacting with you opened my eyes on a lot of things that i previously misunderstood or was ignorant on.

I could say the reasons why i want out, but unfortunately, i don't know how to describe them with the right words and because you can't really say what i want to say to people, so yeah, sorry.

I hope fortune will smile upon you, guys. Its a shame it had to end like this, but i feel it is the right decision for me and my well being.

Thank you.

Take all the time you need, and don't be afraid to drop by if you ever feel the itch again. :)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Please excuse me if I don't post much, if at all, this weekend. No, it's not because it's Easter weekend and I'll be at church. Given the circumstances, that'll be irresponsible.

Truth is, I've tested positive for COVID. Bid, thick, black lines on two different lateral flow tests. There's no denying it by looking at them. Currently feels like an upper respiratory tract infection (a bad cold) and very achy muscles and fatigue. And I have just spent all afternoon driving 75 miles round the M25 so I can properly isolate at home without getting cabin fever in a studio flat.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

I will be out of town from Friday morning to Monday evening. Likely won't be able to check around here or the Discord in that time.
Kinnikuniverse

Post by Kinnikuniverse »

I'm taking a break from this community. I've been relapsing again and i wanna take the time to rebuild my bubble. So yeah, i won't be here for a while.

In the meantime, users participating in alt-WSBK can still put in upgrades until sunday. I'll compile them in my notes so that once i decide to come back, i'll run the RNGs and continue the series (i don't even know if i'm gonna do another season after this, tbh, due to lack of interest from all parties, including me)

So yeah, thank you for your comprehension.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

I'll only be out for 3 days and i'll still check Discord, but so you know if you need me for any of the series i'm participating in, please contact me trough discord i won't have time to go on the forum, sunday i'll be back.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Forti
Location: The Pacific time zone, the most rejectful time zone of them all

Post by Forti »

Bout to leave for a road trip, so don’t expect much more updates for FM2000 until Monday/Tuesday. Won’t be able to check the discord either
Edit 1: I have returned
Edit 2: Got exams so FM2000 will be on a short break until around Christmas Eve
Aislabie wrote: Oh that's another thing, if you hang around with us it will completely reshape your perception of Mario as a character.
It would be funny if FortiWinks returned from his absence only to find out that I'm the Forti in town now.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

From now until the 19th of june i will have limited internet access. I will check every now and then but it is best to DM me or ping me in the server if i'm needed, i will not be able to read all the info i have missed.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Since currently, my PC doesn't boot up my availability is limited to the Forums.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Klon wrote: 23 Jun 2023, 12:10 Since currently, my PC doesn't boot up my availability is limited to the Forums.
It lives after a metric ton of work. Don't expect much out of me today, but I am available again.
Forti

Post by Forti »

I will be out on holiday for pretty much all of next week, so don't expect much activity from me in the coming days.
Aislabie wrote: Oh that's another thing, if you hang around with us it will completely reshape your perception of Mario as a character.
It would be funny if FortiWinks returned from his absence only to find out that I'm the Forti in town now.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Over the next fortnight, I will be going for a suit fitting, being a groomsman at a friend's wedding, going on holiday to Isle of Man, and going to my uncle's funeral. And three days at work before all that.
MCard LOLA
Forti

Post by Forti »

Will be away for Labor Day weekend.