About Grand Prix Rejects

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Rob Dylan

About Grand Prix Rejects

Post by Rob Dylan »

This is not an announcement of any great weight, but it is an announcement regardless:

Grand Prix Rejects now has an About page!

I know, you're all just jumping up and down in your seats as you read this in tremendous excitement.

It’s only a small addition, and one of many that are continuously coming, but we thought it was long overdue that we as a community had a real introduction to who we are, what makes a reject, and the overall philosophy of rejectdom.

Now anyone who comes to the site can have a good idea from the get-go as to who we are and what we’re about :)
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
dr-baker

Re: About Grand Prix Rejects

Post by dr-baker »

I think that this was a useful addition to the site and written in an appropriate manner. We'll done.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

And just to clarify, I am merely the announcer. It was Klon and Miguel98 who did absolutely all of the work :deletraz:
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Rob Dylan wrote:And just to clarify, I am merely the announcer. It was Klon and Miguel98 who did absolutely all of the work :deletraz:

In which case, congratulations to Klon98, Miguel Dylan, and Rob.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Another small addition, but a necessary one! On our About page, we now have an explanation, provided by our lovely tommykl, of just who or what HWNSNBM is, for our new forumites and community members :)

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Papayas at the ready for anybody who mentions his name!
MCard LOLA
Bleu

Post by Bleu »

dr-baker wrote: 01 Nov 2022, 22:01 Papayas at the ready for anybody who mentions his name!
Instead of name should have referred him "a Hungarian driver who drove two races for Jordan in 2003 and entire season 2004 for Minardi, scoring one point".
noiceinmydrink

Post by noiceinmydrink »

Bleu wrote: 02 Nov 2022, 17:50 Instead of name should have referred him "a Hungarian driver who drove two races for Jordan in 2003 and entire season 2004 for Minardi, scoring one point".
Yeah, seeing the name on this website made me feel a little bit filthy. Hope for tommy the papayas were kinder in this instance of proving a public service #hediditforyou
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Considering McLaren have changed their livery to what is generally considered papaya orange in recent years, what did they do to incur the wrath of the Holy Majesty of the one known as HWNSNBM?
MCard LOLA
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

dr-baker wrote: 18 Nov 2022, 17:59 Considering McLaren have changed their livery to what is generally considered papaya orange in recent years, what did they do to incur the wrath of the Holy Majesty of the one known as HWNSNBM?
What better way to express your dissapointment than to throw a flaming mclaren at your blasphemers? (or even more threatening, a Mclaren driven with Ricciardo in his current mental state)

Mclaren is not HWNSNBM's target, it's just his weapon of choice, don't question our lord and saviour's motifs.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Butterfox wrote: 19 Nov 2022, 15:54
dr-baker wrote: 18 Nov 2022, 17:59 Considering McLaren have changed their livery to what is generally considered papaya orange in recent years, what did they do to incur the wrath of the Holy Majesty of the one known as HWNSNBM?
What better way to express your dissapointment than to throw a flaming mclaren at your blasphemers? (or even more threatening, a Mclaren driven with Ricciardo in his current mental state)

Mclaren is not HWNSNBM's target, it's just his weapon of choice, don't question our lord and saviour's motifs.
Thank you for helping me to see the bright orange light, the light of our eternal Lord and saviour.
MCard LOLA
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

It turns out the flaming papayas manifest in the form of the team I work for getting bought by McLaren :deletraz:
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?