Password/FAQ problems

Found a problem with the website or forum? Submit a new ticket here. Also, track progress of existing issues currently being fixed.
MyHamsterRacedAnOnyx

Password/FAQ problems

Post by MyHamsterRacedAnOnyx »

Had a glitch logging in-for some reason on my first attempt it decided I had had too many logins and I had to do the little quiz question. Even when I had confirmed the correct password,it still wasn't letting me in so I tried the 'forgot password' option which just leads to a blank 404 page,as does the FAQ section for some reason :(
Some people are looking for the meaning of life.Me,I'll be satisfied with a cute girl who can tell her Andrea Moda from her AGS...
temporary

Re: Password/FAQ problems

Post by temporary »

I have this problem now. I am usually known here as dr-baker, but I just can't log back in as I am logged out on all devices and can't remember my password. And clicking on the forgot my password link goes to a 404 error page.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Hello. We've been trying to fix this problem for a few months, but we haven't found success. We've been contacting DigitalOcean now to see if they can help, so hopefuly in the next few days we will have news.

Big sorry!!!
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
temporary

Post by temporary »

Miguel98 wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 09:57 Hello. We've been trying to fix this problem for a few months, but we haven't found success. We've been contacting DigitalOcean now to see if they can help, so hopefuly in the next few days we will have news.

Big sorry!!!
Thanks for the acknowledgement. Good luck!
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

temporary wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:48
Miguel98 wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 09:57 Hello. We've been trying to fix this problem for a few months, but we haven't found success. We've been contacting DigitalOcean now to see if they can help, so hopefuly in the next few days we will have news.

Big sorry!!!
Baker, hi. Can you try to recover your password now?
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Miguel98 wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:56
temporary wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:48

Big sorry!!!
Baker, hi. Can you try to recover your password now?
Ignore me, the fix worked for 3 minutes....

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Well, I managed to figure out what my password was, but obviously highlighted this problem. Good luck continuing to get it fixed.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA