Storyboard

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Storyboard

Post by Klon »

Seeing as the trend of one's own reject stories has started to reach new heights in the recent days, I'd propose a board especially for these. Of course, it would be foolish to rush things but maybe if the stories stay alive for a month or two one should think about it.
CarlosFerreira

Re: Storyboard

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Klon wrote:Seeing as the trend of one's own reject stories has started to reach new heights in the recent days, I'd propose a board especially for these. Of course, it would be foolish to rush things but maybe if the stories stay alive for a month or two one should think about it.

So much storytelling, could we be looking at the "Murray Walker Memorial Forum", perhaps? :D
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

CarlosFerreira wrote:
Klon wrote:Seeing as the trend of one's own reject stories has started to reach new heights in the recent days, I'd propose a board especially for these. Of course, it would be foolish to rush things but maybe if the stories stay alive for a month or two one should think about it.

So much storytelling, could we be looking at the "Murray Walker Memorial Forum", perhaps? :D

Maybe for off-topic discussion or discussion of other sports.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

redbulljack14 wrote:
CarlosFerreira wrote:

The off topic discussion board could be "The Alessandro Zanardi Memorial Forum" (Seriously is there anything in the world that Zanardi hasn't done other than do well in F1?)
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

I like that, he deserves a memorial forum. He's the Italian version of god. Plus, he drove for Jordan, Minardi and Williams.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

redbulljack14 wrote:I like that, he deserves a memorial forum. He's the Italian version of god. Plus, he drove for Jordan, Minardi, Lotus and Williams.

Fixed. :mrgreen:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
coops

Post by coops »

redbulljack14 wrote:I like that, he deserves a memorial forum. He's the Italian version of god. Plus, he drove for Jordan, Minardi and Williams.

Dont forget LOTUS!

EDIT - Damn you Wizzie. You're too fast!
"Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines."
-Enzo Ferrari
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

coops wrote:
redbulljack14 wrote:I like that, he deserves a memorial forum. He's the Italian version of god. Plus, he drove for Jordan, Minardi and Williams.

Dont forget LOTUS!

EDIT - Damn you Wizzie. You're too fast!

I knew he drove for Lotus, but Jordan, Minardi and Williams are 3 of my 4 favourite teams of all time.
eytl
F1 Rejects Founder

Post by eytl »

Back on topic, I must admit I find it ... um, interesting ... to see all these "alternative universe" threads going up on the JDD board.

Strictly speaking, the JDD board was for discussion about real reject drivers and teams.

Perhaps a new board is indeed called for. My inclination would be to call it the Perry McCarthy Memorial Forum - because it's a great place for spinning stories.

I'm flat out busy right now but so I'll sit on it for a few days and think about it.
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

redbulljack14 wrote:
CarlosFerreira wrote:

I don't want discussion of other sports, really, but I do support a catch-all forum for other F1 stuff.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

thehemogoblin wrote:
redbulljack14 wrote:
CarlosFerreira wrote:So much storytelling, could we be looking at the "Murray Walker Memorial Forum", perhaps? :D

I don't want discussion of other sports, really, but I do support a catch-all forum for other F1 stuff.

Well maybe not a forum for other general sports but a discussion forum for motorsport for sure. (Hence the "Alessandro Zanardi Memorial Forum).

So far we have a IndyCar discussion thread and a F1 Rejects in NASCAR thread and me and Kostas probably wouldn't mind bickering about the V8 SuperCars here in Aussieland
:lol:
coops

Post by coops »

eytl wrote:My inclination would be to call it the Perry McCarthy Memorial Forum

That would be Stig-tastic!
"Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines."
-Enzo Ferrari
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Wizzie wrote:Well maybe not a forum for other general sports but a discussion forum for motorsport for sure. (Hence the "Alessandro Zanardi Memorial Forum).

So far we have a IndyCar discussion thread and a F1 Rejects in NASCAR thread and me and Kostas probably wouldn't mind bickering about the V8 SuperCars here in Aussieland

I think the Fix Or Repair Daily forum would be more appropriate ;)
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

kostas22 wrote:
Wizzie wrote:Well maybe not a forum for other general sports but a discussion forum for motorsport for sure. (Hence the "Alessandro Zanardi Memorial Forum).

I think the Fix Or Repair Daily forum would be more appropriate ;)

I think the Heaps Of Loud Destructive Engine Noises forum would be even more appropriate :D
This is a cool spot.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

MinardiFan95 wrote:I think the Heaps Of Loud Destructive Engine Noises forum would be even more appropriate :D

BINGO! Someone give this man a beer :mrgreen:
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Wizzie wrote:
MinardiFan95 wrote:I think the Heaps Of Loud Destructive Engine Noises forum would be even more appropriate :D

I did, but it was mixed in with some sludge I found in the oil filter of your Falcon, just so you could have a taste of your own medicine :D
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

kostas22 wrote:
Wizzie wrote:

I did, but it was mixed in with some sludge I found in the oil filter of your Falcon, just so you could have a taste of your own medicine :D

That type of beer has been around for years. It is commonly known as Fosters.

Random Fact: Holden stopped making the Torana because they had Tonnes Of Rust And No Acceleration. :mrgreen:
Yes, I know I should stop making these Holden related jokes.
This is a cool spot.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

To be perfectly honest though I don't really care much about the manufacturers (I'm actually a Lee Holdsworth fan :lol: ) and I only gave MinardiFan95 a beer because the engine noise really does destroy your eardrums (Trust me. I was at Bathurst last year and that Tilke-drome called Eastern Creek the year before).

That being said though I'ld prefer Courtney as champion rather than Whincup because Whincup's been winning too much and the Falcon does look like the better car performance wise... just (Mostly because HRT have been failing epically this season)

Oh and did you see the new master of disaster Jonathon Webb at work at Winton? :lol: