The title fight thread

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
jackanderton

Re: The title fight thread

Post by jackanderton »

It's more sort of intriguing now rather than genuinely close. Alonso is in a great position and if Vettel ever wanted to perma-shaft Mark Webber...well...
QuickYoda41

Post by QuickYoda41 »

What about this?

Vettel-Webber-Hamilton-Button-Alonso before the last lap. That would mean Seb's title, but after the Red Bulls take the chequered flag, one of the McLarens goes out, and Alonso wins it.

Nooooo, I don't like it.
eytl
F1 Rejects Founder

Post by eytl »

LionZoo wrote:If you want drama, imagine a scenario where Vettel is first, Webber second, and Alonso third with a few laps remaining in Abu Dhabi. In order to bring the driver's championship home, Red Bull reluctantly has Vettel switch positions with Webber. Then, two laps from the end Alonso's engine blows up which results in Helmut Marko frantically trying to order Webber to cede the position back to Vettel, which Webber ignores. The race and (most exciting) season (ever) ends with a brawl on the podium between Vettel, Webber, Marko, and Horner.

QuickYoda41 wrote:What about this?

Vettel-Webber-Hamilton-Button-Alonso before the last lap. That would mean Seb's title, but after the Red Bulls take the chequered flag, one of the McLarens goes out, and Alonso wins it.

Nooooo, I don't like it.

In these two posts you have some of the reasons of why Red Bull is in a bind and why, as I will suggest in the written race review, they couldn't afford to do anything other than what they did (ie nothing on the team orders front) in Brazil. You simply couldn't put your eggs in the Webber basket and deny Vettel what could be a very realistic chance.

If it came down to Vettel ceding a position to Webber for Mark to win the title, even I (firmly in the pro-Webber camp) would suggest that Vettel leave it as late as possible, until it seems clear that his chances have really diminished. You could have an Austria-2002 style finish. In which case Webber will take the title in very controversial circumstances, and many will always say that he only took the title with help and doesn't deserve it. Add to the fact that if Alonso pips them both then everyone will be referring back to Hockenheim. There is a high possibility that we'll end up with a points winner but, in many's eyes, a moral loser.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

eytl wrote:If it came down to Vettel ceding a position to Webber for Mark to win the title, even I (firmly in the pro-Webber camp) would suggest that Vettel leave it as late as possible, until it seems clear that his chances have really diminished. You could have an Austria-2002 style finish. In which case Webber will take the title in very controversial circumstances, and many will always say that he only took the title with help and doesn't deserve it. Add to the fact that if Alonso pips them both then everyone will be referring back to Hockenheim. There is a high possibility that we'll end up with a points winner but, in many's eyes, a moral loser.

We certainly will, but you won't find me, personally, in that camp. The winner of a Formula 1 World Driver's Championship is the person with the most points in the end, or on count-back. F1 is a team sport; F1 Championships are won by a combination of drivers, cars and teams. To say the contrary is to posit that men such as Mansell, Hill, Villeneuve, Button, even Mika Hakkinen didn't deserve their championships. Wrong. The person with the most points is a worthy victor, even if it's Sebastien "who-hoo" Vettel
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

LionZoo wrote:If you want drama, imagine a scenario where Vettel is first, Webber second, and Alonso third with a few laps remaining in Abu Dhabi. In order to bring the driver's championship home, Red Bull reluctantly has Vettel switch positions with Webber. Then, two laps from the end Alonso's engine blows up which results in Helmut Marko frantically trying to order Webber to cede the position back to Vettel, which Webber ignores. The race and (most exciting) season (ever) ends with a brawl on the podium between Vettel, Webber, Marko, and Horner.

I like you, you have style, if you don't mind the compliment. A very tempting scenario and I would love to see it.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Klon wrote:

I like you, you have style, if you don't mind the compliment. A very tempting scenario and I would love to see it.

Better yet, in that same scenario, vettel and webber crash in last lap with vettel trying to have the win back, and hamilton wins the race and the championship
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
Ferrim

Post by Ferrim »

Lap 51: Vettel leads Webber by 2 seconds and Alonso by 10 seconds.

[Team Radio]
Vettel's engineer (VE): Seb, time to switch your differential settings to position 2, repeat, differential settings to position 2.
Sebastian Vettel (SV): understood.

Lap 52: Vettel suddenly slows down at the exit of the hairpin, until his car is completely stopped. Webber misses him by an inch and goes into the lead. Vettel starts pushing again, but he's clearly going slow.

[Team Radio]
VE: what's going on, Seb?
SV: the engine is losing power, the engine is losing power! [using the Buemi "noooooooooooooooo" kind of voice]
VE: we can't see anything wrong in the telemetry!
SV: I can't change gears anymore!

Alonso gets past Vettel and is now second, position that gives him the title. Suddenly, as they enter the next corner, there's a explosion and a big cloud of white smoke pops from behind his car; his engine has died. Vettel, who was right behind him, can't see anything, spins in the oil as he exits the corner and barely avoides crashing against Alonso's car.

[Team Radio]
Fernando Alonso (FA): What the hell?
Andrea Stella (AS, Alonso's engineer): Iur enyin has given ap, iur enyin has given ap! Guat a disastar! Porca miseria!
FA: To think that I've brought you my six tenths, and this is the way you pay me back? This is a conspiracy, you are supporting Hamilton! I'm gonna break a couple of doors as soon as I get back to the motorhome! You bastards!

Lap 53: Webber leads Vettel by 10 seconds.

[Team Radio]
Webber's engineer (WE): Alonso is out and we are first and second! This is all over, mate, just stay on the black!
Christian Horner (CH): I suggest a rethinking of the situation, as we let Mark through based on the fact that Alonso was third, now that Alonso's out...
WE: Are you kidding me?!
CH: Mark, change your fuel settings to position 4. Change your fuel settings to position 4.
Mark Webber (MW): Uh? That's what we use in qualifying to exploit the blown diffuser! It will kill the engine in two laps!
CH: Sorry Mark, that was a mistake. But you should know that Sebastian is faster than you, Sebastian is faster than you, do you understand that message?
MW: How on Earth can he be faster if he spun on the previous lap?
CH: I repeat, Sebastian is faster than you!

(10 seconds later)
CH: Mark? Mark, do you understand that message?
MW: Sorry, I can't hear you well, the radio is not working well!

Lap 54: Vettel sets the fastest lap of the race, his engine problems apparently cured, but he's still 8 seconds behind with 2 laps to go.

[Team Radio]
CH: Mark, we've checked the radio and all it's okay. Please, move your energetic-sponsored terrestrial vehicle to position 2 in the relative positions list of terrestrial vehicles currently holding station around the track. Please, move your energetic-sponsored terrestrial vehicle...
WE: This is outrageous! You can't do this! The FIA will punish you and...

Helmut Marko (HM) handles a punch to the engineer and takes his position at the wall

HM (with a heavily Austrian accent): I am yourr rrace engineerr, Marrk, I am yourr rrace enngineerr, the otherr guy was ann innterrferrennce. Yourr carr has some kind of trrouble and will nnot last the distannce unless you suddenly slow downn. Please slow downn.
MW: I already knew you all were a bunch of idiots, but this really goes beyond imagination!
CH: Ok Mark, let's be clear. [With an attempt at a French accent] Let Sebastian pass for the Championship, let Sebastian pass for the Championship!
MW: I can't hear you, the radio doesn't work! All I can hear is a French guy! Sorry!

Lap 55: As Webber crosses the line to start the last lap, he sees one of Vettel's mechanics up the pit wall, with a very big blackboard that reads: YOU ARE PUTTING AT A RISK YOUR POSITION ON THE TEAM.

Meanwhile, several guys from the Vettel's side of the garage jump the pit wall and start running down the track, in an attempt to stop Webber before he completes the lap. As he approaches to the final corner, Webber sees a few of them and quickly decides to enter the pitlane and complete the race through it, which he does a few seconds before the few mechanics still remaining in the garage manage to stop him.

A few meters down the road, Vettel's engine explodes, as he was making his way between the mechanics.

Alonso arrives to the motorhome and punches Domenicali on the face.

Webber announces his retirement.
Go home, Bernie Ecclestone!

"There will be no other victory this year, I can tell you, more welcomed than this one" Bob Varsha, 1995 Canadian GP

F1 Rejects Forums – going off-topic since 2009!
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Lap 1: Kamui Kobayashi makes a false start from 10th on the grid, outbrakes himself into the first corner, and slams into both Red Bulls and Alonso to instantly take them out of the race.

Lap 2-55: Lewis Hamilton coasts to an easy victory and world championship number 2.

:D
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Ferrim wrote:

[Team Radio]
Vettel's engineer (VE): Seb, time to switch your differential settings to position 2, repeat, differential settings to position 2.

Lap 52: Vettel suddenly slows down at the exit of the hairpin, until his car is completely stopped. Webber misses him by an inch and goes into the lead. Vettel starts pushing again, but he's clearly going slow.

[Team Radio]
SV: the engine is losing power, the engine is losing power! [using the Buemi "noooooooooooooooo" kind of voice]

Alonso gets past Vettel and is now second, position that gives him the title. Suddenly, as they enter the next corner, there's a explosion and a big cloud of white smoke pops from behind his car; his engine has died. Vettel, who was right behind him, can't see anything, spins in the oil as he exits the corner and barely avoides crashing against Alonso's car.

[Team Radio]
Andrea Stella (AS, Alonso's engineer): Iur enyin has given ap, iur enyin has given ap! Guat a disastar! Porca miseria!
FA: To think that I've brought you my six tenths, and this is the way you pay me back? This is a conspiracy, you are supporting Hamilton! I'm gonna break a couple of doors as soon as I get back to the motorhome! You bastards!

[Team Radio]
Webber's engineer (WE): Alonso is out and we are first and second! This is all over, mate, just stay on the black!
Christian Horner (CH): I suggest a rethinking of the situation, as we let Mark through based on the fact that Alonso was third, now that Alonso's out...
CH: Mark, change your fuel settings to position 4. Change your fuel settings to position 4.
Mark Webber (MW): Uh? That's what we use in qualifying to exploit the blown diffuser! It will kill the engine in two laps!
CH: Sorry Mark, that was a mistake. But you should know that Sebastian is faster than you, Sebastian is faster than you, do you understand that message?

(10 seconds later)

Lap 54: Vettel sets the fastest lap of the race, his engine problems apparently cured, but he's still 8 seconds behind with 2 laps to go.

[Team Radio]
CH: Mark, we've checked the radio and all it's okay. Please, move your energetic-sponsored terrestrial vehicle to position 2 in the relative positions list of terrestrial vehicles currently holding station around the track. Please, move your energetic-sponsored terrestrial vehicle...

Helmut Marko (HM) handles a punch to the engineer and takes his position at the wall

HM (with a heavily Austrian accent): I am yourr rrace engineerr, Marrk, I am yourr rrace enngineerr, the otherr guy was ann innterrferrennce. Yourr carr has some kind of trrouble and will nnot last the distannce unless you suddenly slow downn. Please slow downn.
MW: I already knew you all were a bunch of idiots, but this really goes beyond imagination!
CH: Ok Mark, let's be clear. [With an attempt at a French accent] Let Sebastian pass for the Championship, let Sebastian pass for the Championship!
MW: I can't hear you, the radio doesn't work! All I can hear is a French guy! Sorry!

Lap 55: As Webber crosses the line to start the last lap, he sees one of Vettel's mechanics up the pit wall, with a very big blackboard that reads: YOU ARE PUTTING AT A RISK YOUR POSITION ON THE TEAM.

Meanwhile, several guys from the Vettel's side of the garage jump the pit wall and start running down the track, in an attempt to stop Webber before he completes the lap. As he approaches to the final corner, Webber sees a few of them and quickly decides to enter the pitlane and complete the race through it, which he does a few seconds before the few mechanics still remaining in the garage manage to stop him.

A few meters down the road, Vettel's engine explodes, as he was making his way between the mechanics.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is the most hilarious thing I've ever read! Who wound up winning?
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
Ferrim wrote:

[Team Radio]

[Team Radio]

[Team Radio]

[Team Radio]

(10 seconds later)

[Team Radio]

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is the most hilarious thing I've ever read! Who wound up winning?

Schumacher :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Wizzie wrote:Schumacher :lol:

More like Heidfeld :o
Benetton

Post by Benetton »

Can't wait for the next race. Will be very interesting to see how all of this plans out. I think the Red Bull's will cruise to the distance. They were good in Abu Dhabi last year, and their package this year is even stronger. Hamilton was leading last year until he retired with a mechanical failure.

So VET-WEB take P1-2, with Vettel IMO having the edge. He has put in strong drives in the last 3 GPs!!

The key question in my opinion is how will Alonso fare??

Last year Ferrari sucked at Abu Dhabi, they are having engine worries.. so can Alonso beat Hamilton and Button?? If not, then it's up to the RB driver's to decide amongst themselves who will be the champion. My bet would then be on Vettel.

If Alonso is the clear 3rd with Vettel and Webber running P1 P2 then it's quite obvious Webber will take it.

+ there is Kubica and the Mercedes' who Alonso have to worry about.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Am I the only one who thinks that Alonso will be safer in Abu Dhabi driving 5th behind Massa -yeah, that means Massa would have to actually be quick- than 3rd trying to chase the Red Bulls??
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
LionZoo

Post by LionZoo »

Klon wrote:

It would be hilarious, but the best part is it isn't quite out of the realm of reality either!
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

I'm pretty sure some of it has already been posted before but this is what that each of the 4 contenders has to do to take the crown:

Fernando Alonso: Finish 2nd
Mark Webber: Win the race and hope that Alonso is 3rd or lower
Sebastien Vettel: Win the race and hope that Alonso is 5th or lower
Lewis Hamilton: Win the race and hope that Alonso is 11th or lower, Webber is 6th or lower and Vettel is 3rd or lower.

With odds like that why didn't someone put Hamilton out of his championship misery at Brazil?
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
F1000X

Post by F1000X »

Aerond wrote:Better yet, in that same scenario, vettel and webber crash in last lap with vettel trying to have the win back, and hamilton wins the race and the championship

I AM OK WITH THIS :D
"Sebastian Bourdais- he once was a champ, but now he's a chump." -Will Power
Captain Hammer

Post by Captain Hammer »

Better yet, Alonso's engine goes and the Red Bulls tangle. They all get in a brawl, unaware that Lewis Hamilton has won the race and his second title ...
mario wrote:I'm wondering what the hell has been going on in this thread [...] it's turned into a bizarre detour into mythical flying horses and the sort of search engine results that CoopsII is going to have a very hard time explaining ...
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Give Ferrim an award, this would be perfect for even a sitcom!

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

CarlosFerreira wrote:
eytl wrote:If it came down to Vettel ceding a position to Webber for Mark to win the title, even I (firmly in the pro-Webber camp) would suggest that Vettel leave it as late as possible, until it seems clear that his chances have really diminished. You could have an Austria-2002 style finish. In which case Webber will take the title in very controversial circumstances, and many will always say that he only took the title with help and doesn't deserve it. Add to the fact that if Alonso pips them both then everyone will be referring back to Hockenheim. There is a high possibility that we'll end up with a points winner but, in many's eyes, a moral loser.

We certainly will, but you won't find me, personally, in that camp. The winner of a Formula 1 World Driver's Championship is the person with the most points in the end, or on count-back. F1 is a team sport; F1 Championships are won by a combination of drivers, cars and teams. To say the contrary is to posit that men such as Mansell, Hill, Villeneuve, Button, even Mika Hakkinen didn't deserve their championships. Wrong. The person with the most points is a worthy victor, even if it's Sebastien "who-hoo" Vettel

It's the easy get-out of the bad loser - you can bet all the people who were boo-hooing about Hamilton not being the real winner in 2008 were the Ferrari and Alonso supporters. Had the situation been reversed in their favour, they'd have been well happy with the result. As I pointed out at the time, everyone knows the system going into the season, you can't complain about it at the end.
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

i plan to get severly drunk on friday night and wake up on monday morning to find bobby ewing in the shower and that its march the 1st and this season has been a dream.....
James1978

Post by James1978 »

watka wrote:Lap 1: Jenson Button accidentally on purpose makes a false start from 10th on the grid, outbrakes himself into the first corner, and slams into both Red Bulls and Alonso to instantly take them out of the race.

Lap 2-55: Lewis Hamilton coasts to an easy victory and world championship number 2.

:D

Fixed. :D

Thought he'd better make sure he takes out Massa too in case Massa slows down until Hamilton laps him and takes him out so Alonso is champ. :)
"Poor old Warwick takes it from behind all throughout this season". :) (Tony Jardine, 1988)
madmark1974

Post by madmark1974 »

With the way the McLarens have been performing recently, I can't see either of them managing to get / stay ahead of Alonso, but similarly, I can't see Alonso finishing
higher than 3rd unless something happens to the Red Bulls. It has to be Webber's title, doesn't it?

Does anyone think he will stay with Red Bull if he wins the title? Alienated by the team management, wouldn't he like to take the No. 1 (& 2) plate to a different team?

> Renault in place of Petrov????
DonTirri
Location: Herttoniemi, Helsinki, Finland, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.

Post by DonTirri »

madmark1974 wrote:With the way the McLarens have been performing recently, I can't see either of them managing to get / stay ahead of Alonso, but similarly, I can't see Alonso finishing
higher than 3rd unless something happens to the Red Bulls. It has to be Webber's title, doesn't it?

Does anyone think he will stay with Red Bull if he wins the title? Alienated by the team management, wouldn't he like to take the No. 1 (& 2) plate to a different team?

> Renault in place of Petrov????

Or do a Prost and retire as the champ? That way we'd see Vettel on the no.0 car next year :D (Fun Fact: Damon Hill is the only driver ever to have driven the No.0 car, and he had to do it twice in a row :D)
I got Pointed Opinions and I ain't afraid to use em!
F1rejects no.1Räikkönen and Vettel fan.
BTW, thats Räikkönen with two K's and two N's. Not Raikonnen (Raikkonen is fine if you have no umlauts though)
madmark1974

Post by madmark1974 »

DonTirri wrote: Or do a Prost and retire as the champ? That way we'd see Vettel on the no.0 car next year :D (Fun Fact: Damon Hill is the only driver ever to have driven the No.0 car, and he had to do it twice in a row :D)

.. Thereby proving Lewis Hamilton correct when he said it was time for Webber to retire, which I think wasn't taken very well at the time ...
Ducktanian

Post by Ducktanian »

DonTirri wrote: Or do a Prost and retire as the champ? That way we'd see Vettel on the no.0 car next year :D (Fun Fact: Damon Hill is the only driver ever to have driven the No.0 car, and he had to do it twice in a row :D)

Jody Scheckter also ran the No. 0 car in the 1973 Canadian and United States Grand Prixs.
Murray Walker: "A lot of people here are really debating whether Ricardo Rosset is Formula 1 material"
Martin Brundle: "Well, it's a fairly short debate, Murray".
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

F1000X wrote:
Aerond wrote:Better yet, in that same scenario, vettel and webber crash in last lap with vettel trying to have the win back, and hamilton wins the race and the championship

I AM OK WITH THIS :D

I'd still be laughing uncontrollably on Wednesday morning.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Hypothetical situation:

The two Red Bulls and Alonso are running a very close 1-2-3, seperated by less than 2 seconds, and they come to lap the two Toro Rosso-Ferraris, both also running in close proximity to each other. Let's say, to make it plausible and intersting, there are only 5-10 laps of the race left. In previous years, customer teams would be called upon to "delay" the rivals of their "parent" team, particularly in a championship-deciding situation. Who do the two Toro Rosso Feraris "accidently" hold up in this situation?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
eagleash

Post by eagleash »

dr-baker wrote:Hypothetical situation:

The two Red Bulls and Alonso are running a very close 1-2-3, seperated by less than 2 seconds, and they come to lap the two Toro Rosso-Ferraris, both also running in close proximity to each other. Let's say, to make it plausible and intersting, there are only 5-10 laps of the race left. In previous years, customer teams would be called upon to "delay" the rivals of their "parent" team, particularly in a championship-deciding situation. Who do the two Toro Rosso Feraris "accidently" hold up in this situation?

Everyone. Same as usual.
DemocalypseNow wrote: when eagleash of all people says you've gone too far about something you just know that's when to apply the brakes and do a U-turn.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

But Ferrari gives them their engines, so this is a lose-lose situation.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Shizuka wrote:But Ferrari gives them their engines, so this is a lose-lose situation.

Exactly. ;) :ugeek:
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Benetton

Post by Benetton »

What?? They'd hold up the Ferraris of course. Because if they already have an engine deal with them for next year, Ferrari would have to terminate the contract illegally if they don't want to continue to supply engines. And hah, Red Bull can always get Toro Rosso some new engines.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Benetton wrote:

What?? They'd hold up the Ferraris of course. Because if they already have an engine deal with them for next year, Ferrari would have to terminate the contract illegally if they don't want to continue to supply engines. And hah, Red Bull can always get Toro Rosso some new engines.

Eh? A new engine contract this late into developing next year's car? Brawn admitted that there were compromises made forcing a Merc into the 2009 car. Do you think STR would want to risk that?
MCard LOLA
Ferrim

Post by Ferrim »

I think that for Alonso the main thing is to qualify at least 3rd behind the Red Bulls, and be in front of one of them after the first corner. Starting from 3rd it shouldn't be that hard, as the odd side uses to start better + on recent form Webber will be 2nd and he uses to get poor starts.

As long as he can retain the 2nd place, he should be safe. Red Bull would need to take a gamble at the pit stops window.
Go home, Bernie Ecclestone!

"There will be no other victory this year, I can tell you, more welcomed than this one" Bob Varsha, 1995 Canadian GP

F1 Rejects Forums – going off-topic since 2009!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

dr-baker wrote:
Benetton wrote:

Eh? A new engine contract this late into developing next year's car? Brawn admitted that there were compromises made forcing a Merc into the 2009 car. Do you think STR would want to risk that?

Isn't Toro Rosso up for sale anyway? Therefore, it would be more logical to piss off the team that has no control over Toro Rosso next year, rather than pissing off the engine supplier. Of course, if Red Bull doesn't manage to sell Toro Rosso, then it's a big problem...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

how funny would it be if Buemi/Alguesari (delete as appropriate) manages some how to cause a pile up that takes all 3 cars out and hands the championship to Hamilton....
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

eagleash wrote:

Everyone. Same as usual.

Or they'll find a way to take all 3 of them out.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Wizzie wrote:
eagleash wrote:

Everyone. Same as usual.

I wouldn't trust those two spanners to block a pipe with a cork. Besides - are Buemi and the Saurus running their last F1 races on Sunday?
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

CarlosFerreira wrote:
Wizzie wrote:
eagleash wrote:
Everyone. Same as usual.

I wouldn't trust those two spanners to block a pipe with a cork. Besides - are Buemi and the Saurus running their last F1 races on Sunday?

Unless someone buys STR and fires the pair of them no. Either way both of them have shown that Red Bull are doing absolutely nothing to refine either of them... the same could apply to Sebastien Vettel...
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Wizzie wrote:
CarlosFerreira wrote:

Unless someone buys STR and fires the pair of them no. Either way both of them have shown that Red Bull are doing absolutely nothing to refine either of them... the same could apply to Sebastien Vettel...

I remember both had their drives confirmed for 2011 earlier this year. Seriously niether have done anything remotely noteworthy to suggest they should remain in the sport. There are plenty of other fine drivers that would take a Toro Rosso seat with both hands and do something with it. Very annoying!
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

eagleash wrote:

Everyone. Same as usual.

Exactly :lol:
I like the way Snrub thinks!