F1 Dreams

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F1 Dreams

Post by pasta_maldonado »

eurobrun wrote:I had a dream that rear wings were banned because of a safety issue and as a result Toro Rosso instantly became the fastest team in F1.

JeremyMcClean wrote:Yes, they would be faster with no rear wings...

AdrianSutil wrote: Or Alguersuari...

Sunshine_Baby_[IT] wrote:Or Buemi.

Or Barrichello
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Jenson Button admits that he actually did write the Best of British responses on the F1 Slate?

That would be amazing if he did.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Some time ago, I saw a dream where someone at these forums organized a F1 Rejects Karaoke Competition over at the Perry McCarthy forum. The weird part was that you were supposed to send CDs of your performances via mail to the competition's organizer, instead of the far more convenient and costless way of sending mp3 files...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Pamphlet

Post by Pamphlet »

Two or three days ago I had a dream where I was merely watching a race. Don't know which one it was, but still, I figured there was something wrong as soon as I noticed the top 3 finishers:

1. either Nico Rosberg or Sergio Perez
2. Kazuki Nakajima...?
3. Pedro de la Rosa...?
Sticking his neck on the line, one post at a time. Oh, and Singapore is still better than Monaco.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nuppiz wrote:Some time ago, I saw a dream where someone at these forums organized a F1 Rejects Karaoke Competition over at the Perry McCarthy forum. The weird part was that you were supposed to send CDs of your performances via mail to the competition's organizer, instead of the far more convenient and costless way of sending mp3 files...

I think this should be done for real. Imagine eurobrun with his young sqeaky voice singing Marvin Gaye :lol:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

kostas22 wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:Some time ago, I saw a dream where someone at these forums organized a F1 Rejects Karaoke Competition over at the Perry McCarthy forum. The weird part was that you were supposed to send CDs of your performances via mail to the competition's organizer, instead of the far more convenient and costless way of sending mp3 files...

I think this should be done for real. Imagine eurobrun with his young sqeaky voice singing Marvin Gaye :lol:

Or Barry White :mrgreen:
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

...or even Cannibal Corpse.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

kostas22 wrote:

I bathplugging hate my voice, I sound like a six year old girl. :(
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

eurobrun wrote:
kostas22 wrote:

Can't be as bad as this, surely
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
mario

Post by mario »

eurobrun wrote:
kostas22 wrote:

Nothing a bit of xenon can't sort out (xenon has the opposite effect of helium - it shifts the pitch of your voice down rather than up).
Martin Brundle, on watching a replay of Grosjean spinning:
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

mario wrote:
eurobrun wrote:
kostas22 wrote:I think this should be done for real. Imagine eurobrun with his young sqeaky voice singing Marvin Gaye :lol:

Nothing a bit of xenon can't sort out (xenon has the opposite effect of helium - it shifts the pitch of your voice down rather than up).

But don't try radon, it would just shift the pitch of your voice to silent. Forever.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Who had the best voice?

pasta_maldonado wrote:
eurobrun wrote:
kostas22 wrote:I think this should be done for real. Imagine eurobrun with his young sqeaky voice singing Marvin Gaye :lol:

Can't be as bad as this, surely

Or this
I like the way Snrub thinks!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

redbulljack14 wrote:

Who had the best voice?

Myself, singing I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) of course ;)
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

kostas22 wrote:
redbulljack14 wrote:

Who had the best voice?

Myself, singing I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) of course ;)

Nono, my version of Tenacious D's 'Tribute' stole the show.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

What did I sing, if anything? And how did I do? (Out of curiosity?)
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

In the dream the topic was just recently posted, so there were no replies yet, and of course no results either. Even the name of the member who started the topic was unspecified, although weirdly enough the avatar looked quite close to that of MinardiFan95's previous avatar.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

eurobrun wrote:I bathplugging hate my voice, I sound like a six year old girl. :(

Give it a year or so, and spend that year inhaling the fumes of Brut 33, and you're sorted. Then you'll sound like this.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Eryx

Post by Eryx »

I wouldnt use my voice broad geordies dont do well at karaoke. . .
Beauty is in the eye of the Badoer. :D
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

dinizintheoven wrote:
eurobrun wrote:I bathplugging hate my voice, I sound like a six year old girl. :(

Give it a year or so, and spend that year inhaling the fumes of Brut 33, and you're sorted. Then you'll sound like this.

Or just go buy yourself a few packs of unfiltered Gauloises Brunes, and you'll be sorted in a week...
Rocks with Salt

Post by Rocks with Salt »

I always end up having some sort of F1 dream the night before a race, and while it comes close to being real during the actual race, it never turns out that way.. More recently, I dreamt that Perez had caused a massive pile-up in Turn 1 at Monza and that Button would drop out due to a tire puncture one lap later.

And about two weeks ago I had this dream where Robert Kubica was at the track on the Lotus pit wall with a headset and everything, and then Andrea de Cesaris was giving post-race interviews...
...in bed.

1998 Monaco GP wrote:Murray Walker: A lot of people here are really debating if Riccardo Rosset is Formula 1 material.
Martin Brundle: Well, that's a fairly short debate, Murray.
RonDenisDeletraz

Nuppiz wrote:In the dream the topic was just recently posted, so there were no replies yet, and of course no results either. Even the name of the member who started the topic was unspecified, although weirdly enough the avatar looked quite close to that of MinardiFan95's previous avatar.

Don't be a hater, Fatso deserves everyones complete respect. The animal incarnation of HWNSNBM would probably look something like that. Maybe.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Had a drunk dream last night that involved Pastor Maldonado crashing into a wall at Adelaide, and the car kinda bounced off the wall as if it was made from jelly...that's all that really happened in it I think.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

BaconLettuceNinja wrote:Had a drunk dream last night that involved Pastor Maldonado crashing into a wall at Adelaide, and the car kinda bounced off the wall as if it was made from jelly...that's all that really happened in it I think.

I was about to say you were sober for dreaming about Pastor Maldonado crashing,but then I read the jelly bit...
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Dreamt that Marussia got a livery like Saubers' and joined IndyCar :?
Trulli bad puns...
14 Hundred Hours

Post by 14 Hundred Hours »

I just dreamt that there was a new street circuit in Newcastle, which Jenson Button Button won. He only won because Hamilton (who was leading) discovered his car was made out of meccano, and had to retire. Nick Heidfeld was third, while Graham Onions (who for some reason was racing) finished 2nd. Before the podium ceremony (which thankfully didn't have any cringy interviews) the drivers all changed into tweed suits.

Bath open day really wore me out
Timo Glock für Bürgermeister.
Also I'm a girl. Maybe I shoulda made this clear waaay back to avoid confusion!
RonDenisDeletraz

I had a dream that Force India and Caterham had to withdraw due to safety issues, and as a result the field was filled with AutoGP drivers. And all of them except Giuseppe Cipriani got inside 107%.

I forti sopravivono

Post by I forti sopravivono »

I remember lots of F1 dreams, some of them I've dreamt 15 years ago and written down years later (sick memory :') )

Somewhere in 1997 I dreamt about driving an F1 car.
On the circuit there was a bridge and it was closed for drivers that weren't Jacques Villeneuve of Michael Schumacher.
I drove right through the fences and completed the lap, before the race started to change into a sort of marathon in a dark building.

Other F1 dreams after that one (not knowing exactly when I dreamt those).

- Dreaming that every car retired in the same corner.

- One dream about Villeneuve and Hakkinen in F1-rubber boats going off a huge slide.

- Lots of dreams about the Monaco circuit located in sort of a huge building.

- Lying in my bed in a room filled with Hakkinen posters, Hakkinen towels and other shirts.
Suddenly Mika walks into my room and signed every piece of it to walk away as quick as he came, leaving me behind stunned.

- Giancarlo Fisichella retiring from a race and walking across the circuit to be hit by Raikkonen, but he wasn't hurt.

- Another Fisico dream where he was hurt in a big crash and had to rest in a bed at my parent's house.
While Fisico recovered we had a big birthday party at home.

- Being on a strange island and finding a strange boat.
Some people told Ayrton Senna's body was in it and I wanted to check if it was true.
I went into the boat but immediately the boat started to sink, so I got out just in time.

From 2003 till now I write down every dream I remember the morning after, maybe I'll find some other crazy F1-related ones.
Last edited by I forti sopravivono on 21 Sep 2012, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.
I forti sopravivono

Post by I forti sopravivono »

14 Hundred Hours wrote:I just dreamt that there was a new street circuit in Newcastle, which Jenson Button Button won. He only won because Hamilton (who was leading) discovered his car was made out of meccano, and had to retire. Nick Heidfeld was third, while Graham Onions (who for some reason was racing) finished 2nd. Before the podium ceremony (which thankfully didn't have any cringy interviews) the drivers all changed into tweed suits.

Bath open day really wore me out

This could be one of my dreams, crazy changes and unexpected things to be surprised about when you wake up remembering the dream.
14 Hundred Hours

Post by 14 Hundred Hours »

I forti sopravivono wrote:
From 2003 till now I write down every dream I remember the morning after, maybe I'll find some other crazy F1-related ones.

Ha! Me too! My friends all think I'm nuts. I found one from a year ago where I dreamt Kimi Raikkonen was lodging in my house, but hogged the bathroom. I reckon that one must've come about from the "I was having a s**t" quote.
Timo Glock für Bürgermeister.
Also I'm a girl. Maybe I shoulda made this clear waaay back to avoid confusion!
Jeroen Krautmeir

Post by Jeroen Krautmeir »

Finally had my first F1 dream! It was really awesome but afraid can't remember much about it :(

Anyway basically this race took place on something like an oil rig... Well I assume it was since I could definitely see the ocean, and it also took place at night. The race started perfectly well when it started to rain really heavily. The race was red flagged, and apparently the decision was made to completely restart the race! So with the rain lashing down, the waves looking awfully threatening and strong wind and lightning, the restart took place. Immediately, cars started sliding off, and Raikkonen slammed into one of the Force Indias causing a massive massive pileup...

...And this is where for some stupid reason I ran away from the TV to call my dad.. :roll: But he wasn't around so I went back up... to my room. To watch the race on a live stream... :? (it was really not making sense at all). Only prob was the stream was freakin awful and I couldn't watch anything! And instead of going back to the TV I just sat there all frustrated! (I was missing the race of the century here!)

Anyway some time later my dad called me to go to the TV... And by then the race had finished, and they were showing the final classification... And I was shocked to see the winner was... PASTOR MALDONADO! Of all people him? But then I saw a notice next to his name which read 'PENALTY'... The driver below him had the number 1 placed next to him and he was... ESTEBAN GUTTIEREZ... :shock: Then came Sergio Perez and after that I can't remember... I seriously wish I could have watched the whole 'race'! Scumbag brain! :x
Honourary Youngest Forum Member, Joint Mackem Of The Forum

"When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting".
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

Post by Sunshine_Baby_[IT] »

and Raikkonen slammed into one of the Force Indias

Was this Sutil driving for Force India again? :lol:
I'm Perry McCarthy and Taki Inoue's fan number 1 and I always will be.

My twitter: @Miluuu_Sunshine
Rocks with Salt

Post by Rocks with Salt »

Had another dream last night where Jenson Button slices through a barrier at the Nouvelle Chicane in Monaco into the ocean, but he was going so fast he just skipped across the surface of the water until he was stopped by the barrier at Piscine... And then an announcer comes on and says, "This is only the second time in Formula 1 history that something of this caliber has occurred!" Now I wanna know what was the first! :lol:
...in bed.

1998 Monaco GP wrote:Murray Walker: A lot of people here are really debating if Riccardo Rosset is Formula 1 material.
Martin Brundle: Well, that's a fairly short debate, Murray.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Rocks with Salt wrote:Had another dream last night where Jenson Button slices through a barrier at the Nouvelle Chicane in Monaco into the ocean, but he was going so fast he just skipped across the surface of the water until he was stopped by the barrier at Piscine... And then an announcer comes on and says, "This is only the second time in Formula 1 history that something of this caliber has occurred!" Now I wanna know what was the first! :lol:

I guess Alberto Ascari and Paul Hawkins didn't "skip the water" all the way to the Swimming Pool :lol:
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

I had a dream that Arden joined the F1 grid, and were immediately on a par with the Toro Rosso cars. I saw them start further up the grid than Caterham, Marussia and HRT and immediately thought "Now THAT'S how you start a team...".
Meatwad

Post by Meatwad »

Two days before the Singapore GP, I had a dream where Paul di Resta finished second (I think Vettel was first and Hamilton third). Only a few hours after the actual race did I realize that it almost happened, with Button just managing to avoid crashing into Vettel.

A few days ago I had a weird dream with Nigel Mansell returning to F1! There was a lot of talk about him breaking Lammers' record with twenty years between two race starts. However, what I was interested in was if he could even qualify within 107%. I guess this won't actually happen although there are still three years left. However, if Räikkönen goes back to Ferrari (the newest rumor), anything is possible! ;)
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Dreamed that Nintendo Power reported on F1... for some reason... :?
Trulli bad puns...
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Meatwad wrote:Two days before the Singapore GP, I had a dream where Paul di Resta finished second (I think Vettel was first and Hamilton third). Only a few hours after the actual race did I realize that it almost happened, with Button just managing to avoid crashing into Vettel.

A few days ago I had a weird dream with Nigel Mansell returning to F1! There was a lot of talk about him breaking Lammers' record with twenty years between two race starts. However, what I was interested in was if he could even qualify within 107%. I guess this won't actually happen although there are still three years left. However, if Räikkönen goes back to Ferrari (the newest rumor), anything is possible! ;)

I guess it won't... Unless they start building larger cockpits. Way larger...
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Row Man Gross-Gene

Post by Row Man Gross-Gene »

I had the weirdest F1 dream last night. I dreamt I was following around Jamie McGregor with a camera making some kind of documentary. For some reason I went with him to Germany to watch him referree a rugby match. I was there because of F1 Rejects, but was getting info on outside interests. And for some reason Enoch was on the plane ride home with us. Weird.
It's just unbelievable...that Formula 1 could be such a ridiculous melange of idiots.

-Jamie McGregor

Check out my colo(u)ring pages website: http://sites.google.com/site/carcoloringpages/
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

I had a dream a month or two ago in which I was shopping in a supermarket (which, incidentally, was underground). As I left (without buying anything, of course), I recognised Fernando Alonso in the foyer. I approached him and said hello, whereupon he was extremely embarrassed that someone had noticed him, even though he was wearing Ferrari-branded clothing, and walked quickly away with a nervous expression on his face.

Many years ago I had a dream about Mika Hakkinen visiting my school and signing lots of memorabilia. These are the only two F1 dreams I've had that I can remember not involving cars or races.
"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
Ferrim

Post by Ferrim »

I never have F1 dreams! :lol:

In fact it's been a long time since the last dream I remember.
Go home, Bernie Ecclestone!

"There will be no other victory this year, I can tell you, more welcomed than this one" Bob Varsha, 1995 Canadian GP

F1 Rejects Forums – going off-topic since 2009!