The "I'm an F1 fan in the USA" Thread

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
JohnMLTX

Re: The "I'm an F1 fan in the USA" Thread

Post by JohnMLTX »

By the way, who else has shitty weather right now? All the roads where I live are essentially sheets of ice.
ibsey wrote:Things happen in my underwear, every time I hear those Ferrari's.
Row Man Gross-Gene

Post by Row Man Gross-Gene »

-20 F here this morning.
It's just unbelievable...that Formula 1 could be such a ridiculous melange of idiots.

-Jamie McGregor

Check out my colo(u)ring pages website: http://sites.google.com/site/carcoloringpages/
ElizabethSterling

Post by ElizabethSterling »

Dear Americans - I'm a brit blessed by the best F1 coverage in the world, (BBC) but spend a lot of time in Salt Lake City Utah. Is there any way I can actually... y'know, watch F1 there? Any?
JohnMLTX

Post by JohnMLTX »

Row Man Gross-Gene wrote:-20 F here this morning.
I'm supposed to be at school this week, but they've canceled every day except monday.

ElizabethSterling wrote:Dear Americans - I'm a brit blessed by the best F1 coverage in the world, (BBC) but spend a lot of time in Salt Lake City Utah. Is there any way I can actually... y'know, watch F1 there? Any?
Speed TV. FP2 and the race are live (except for the 4 on fox), and qualifying is only a few minutes delayed. Coverage isn't bad, the commentators are very knowledgable and entertaining, although there are many commercials.
Check with the local TV providers to find out what channel Speed is on.
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

JohnMLTX wrote:By the way, who else has shitty weather right now? All the roads where I live are essentially sheets of ice.

I was wearing shorts last Saturday. I wore a long-sleeved shirt and corduroys and just biked home from the arena at 8:30 p.m. and it was pleasant.

I love the Northwest's wonky weather sometimes.
JohnMLTX

Post by JohnMLTX »

thehemogoblin wrote:
JohnMLTX wrote:By the way, who else has shitty weather right now? All the roads where I live are essentially sheets of ice.

I was wearing shorts last Saturday. I wore a long-sleeved shirt and corduroys and just biked home from the arena at 8:30 p.m. and it was pleasant.

I love the Northwest's wonky weather sometimes.

North Texas goes from 40 to 65 to 80 to snowing to ice over the course of a week. I hate it.