GP Tracks we would like to see

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: GP Tracks we would like to see

Post by shinji »

lostpin wrote:Sure it would be pretty dangerous and we would see quite a lot drivers flying in the woods.. :)

Did that warrant a smiley? Sadism is not funny. :D
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
lostpin

Post by lostpin »

shinji wrote:
lostpin wrote:Sure it would be pretty dangerous and we would see quite a lot drivers flying in the woods.. :)

Hm, the only one being sadistic here is you really, because there isn't really anyone else on this forum who is stalking my posts and moralising everything that I write. I don't know what your problem is(well, I'm quite sure that you lack humor), and to be frankly honest, I don't really care. If you don't like my posts - don't read them, but doing what you do is simply lame.

P.S. You need a serious dose of South Park to cheer you up. :mrgreen:
An animator that happens to love racing... :)
http://lostpin.net
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

lostpin wrote:
shinji wrote:

Hm, the only one being sadistic here is you really, because there isn't really anyone else on this forum who is stalking my posts and moralising everything that I write. I don't know what your problem is(well, I'm quite sure that you lack humor), and to be frankly honest, I don't really care. If you don't like my posts - don't read them, but doing what you do is simply lame.

Woah...chill out bro. He was trying to be humorus! Hence saying "I'm quite sure that you lack humor" made you look like a tool :lol:

Oh, and check out my attempt at a new track - http://www.f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=506#p12432
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

lostpin wrote:
shinji wrote:

Sorry if I upset you, I didn't intend to in the slighest (and I actually agree with the Monza thing, would be great to see if infrastructually impossible). But I'm honestly not stalking your posts and moralising them - I don't know where you got that from. And I'll freely admit that I have the sense of humour of a panda with emotional problems on a bad day. So sorry, sincerely.
lostpin

Post by lostpin »

shinji wrote:Sorry if I upset you, I didn't intend to in the slighest (and I actually agree with the Monza thing, would be great to see if infrastructually impossible). But I'm honestly not stalking your posts and moralising them - I don't know where you got that from. And I'll freely admit that I have the sense of humour of a panda with emotional problems on a bad day. So sorry, sincerely.

It's ok man, fully accepted. I really don't have any intentions on making enemies with anyone here. F1 Rejects is a great site, simply because people here speak more freely on subjects related to F1 and are able to see the funnier side of things. (no one's crying over the Briatore departure here :lol: ).

So cheers mate, and have a good night. :)
An animator that happens to love racing... :)
http://lostpin.net
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

lostpin wrote:
shinji wrote:Sorry if I upset you, I didn't intend to in the slighest (and I actually agree with the Monza thing, would be great to see if infrastructually impossible). But I'm honestly not stalking your posts and moralising them - I don't know where you got that from. And I'll freely admit that I have the sense of humour of a panda with emotional problems on a bad day. So sorry, sincerely.

It's ok man, fully accepted. I really don't have any intentions on making enemies with anyone here. F1 Rejects is a great site, simply because people here speak more freely on subjects related to F1 and are able to see the funnier side of things. (no one's crying over the Briatore departure here :lol: ).

So cheers mate, and have a good night. :)

I know, that's why I prefer it here than at autosport or somewhere like that, there's no real bitterness, and the fanatics who only follow one driver (Lewistariacs and Alonsoists) don't know about it, so it's generally measured comments. And with a few nuts thrown in...

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

(I'll go now - quit while I'm not that far behind)
Chewie

Post by Chewie »

lostpin wrote:Hm, I would be very happy to see the original Monza 10km circuit back in action, the road part which is the nowadays Italian GP and the super fast oval combined together (it was possible in the past, it could be possible today too.). Sure it would be pretty dangerous and we would see quite a lot drivers flying in the woods.. :)

Never mind the race track; I fancy giving that golf course a go!!! imagine playing while F1 cars roar past not far from the green.
How ironic; Alonso loses because the Renault in front of him doesn't crash, or indeed feel inclined to pull over and let him pass!!!