2017 AutoReject Super Touring season (Completed!)

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.

How many positions should be reversed for the sprint race for 2018 onwards?

18%
18%
18%
All of them
41%
None of them
6%
Other (please state in thread)
No votes

Total votes: 17

RealRacingRoots

Re: 2017 ARST season (PRIVATEER CUP ENTRIES OPEN)

Post by RealRacingRoots »

FMecha wrote:I would replace PlayStation sponsorship on my cars with Epson, if possible. Also, I hereby grants privateers to use Hondas :D

Hey Moron, you do realise you asked for the exact same livery as last year right? And you do realise that this is like the umpteenth millionth time someone has made a livery for you and you weren't directly thankful for their labour, and instead demand more work on their part? You do realise we, the people who make the liveries, take time out of our lives to make your life easier; And THIS is you treat us every time? :roll:

No wonder no one wants to make liveries for you, because you're constantly a ungrateful child that's never happy with what's given to you. Grow up, and actually give it the old college try. :x
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

If anyone could do a DHL livery for Ziegler Auto Racing that would be great. :) (just chuck on some random minor sponsors)

EDIT: We now have BMW M3s.
Last edited by V8fan12 on 19 May 2014, 23:04, edited 3 times in total.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

What the bathplug? Was there a legitimate reason for that, because I would never have a character that was quite that stupid. Needless to say this totally ruins my whole plans.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:Because I would never have a character that was quite that stupid.

Tough break son, he truly is that stupid! They ain't all winners...

But dammit Benoit, I love you to bits, even if you're completely hopeless and incompetent...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
RonDenisDeletraz

Biscione wrote:
RonDenisDeletraz wrote:Because I would never have a character that was quite that stupid.

But dammit Benoit, I love you to bits, even if you're completely hopeless and incompetent...

I understand that, but this is something that no real professsional racing driver would ever do. It's so unrealistic that it is almost insulting.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:
Biscione wrote:

I understand that, but this is something that no real professsional racing driver would ever do. It's so unrealistic that it is almost insulting.

Thems the breaks. I've lost track of the amount of times JJD has done something retarded in Klon's Alt-F1... wait, that's probably not the best example since everyone's retarded there and I complain about it anyway... but you get the picture.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

I've modifed my entry list to add Edwards
Officially Retired
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

HawkAussie wrote:I've modifed my entry list to add Edwards

Um, quick question...why do you have a team called Kiwi Racing with Australian drivers? :P

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
RonDenisDeletraz

Salamander wrote:
RonDenisDeletraz wrote:
Biscione wrote:Tough break son, he truly is that stupid! They ain't all winners...

Thems the breaks. I've lost track of the amount of times JJD has done something retarded in Klon's Alt-F1... wait, that's probably not the best example since everyone's retarded there and I complain about it anyway... but you get the picture.

I am willing to take the penalty, that isn't the issue. I just would like it if the storyline reason for said penalty was changed to something less retarded. (Getting busted for DUI outside of competition for example)

Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

V8fan12 wrote:
HawkAussie wrote:I've modifed my entry list to add Edwards

Um, quick question...why do you have a team called Kiwi Racing with Australian drivers? :P

Whateva, whateva, I do what I want?
More Moneytron, more problems for Onyx!
A flock of Kroghs appear on the NASCAR Track and cause caw-tions!
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:
Salamander wrote:Thems the breaks. I've lost track of the amount of times JJD has done something retarded in Klon's Alt-F1... wait, that's probably not the best example since everyone's retarded there and I complain about it anyway... but you get the picture.

I am willing to take the penalty, that isn't the issue. I just would like it if the storyline reason for said penalty was changed to something less retarded. (Getting busted for DUI outside of competition for example)

... taking the penalty wasn't what I was getting at. It's the fact that JJD did retarded things in the first place.
Everything's great.
RonDenisDeletraz

Salamander wrote:
RonDenisDeletraz wrote:
Salamander wrote:Thems the breaks. I've lost track of the amount of times JJD has done something retarded in Klon's Alt-F1... wait, that's probably not the best example since everyone's retarded there and I complain about it anyway... but you get the picture.

... taking the penalty wasn't what I was getting at. It's the fact that JJD did retarded things in the first place.

I don't recall him doing anything quite that bad though, this is arguably worse than Robert Anderson. I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't trying to weasel my way out of a penalty. I am only pissed off because if it was to go ahead it would absolutely destroy his reputation, so that is why I proposed a compromise earlier.

Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Hunter Autosport are willing to run cars from any manufacturer, so if manufacturers would like their cars competing in the Privateers cup we urge them to contact us
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

RealRacingRoots wrote:
FMecha wrote:I would replace PlayStation sponsorship on my cars with Epson, if possible. Also, I hereby grants privateers to use Hondas :D

Hey Moron, you do realise you asked for the exact same livery as last year right? And you do realise that this is like the umpteenth millionth time someone has made a livery for you and you weren't directly thankful for their labour, and instead demand more work on their part? You do realise we, the people who make the liveries, take time out of our lives to make your life easier; And THIS is you treat us every time? :roll:

No wonder no one wants to make liveries for you, because you're constantly a ungrateful child that's never happy with what's given to you. Grow up, and actually give it the old college try. :x

Hey, I was quite thankful about the livery. :roll: OK, scratch it and instead fix the capitalization of the "s" in PlayStation.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

FMecha

FMecha wrote:
RealRacingRoots wrote:

Hey, I was quite thankful about the livery. :roll: OK, scratch it and instead fix the capitalization of the "s" in PlayStation.

I can't see you saying 'Thankyou' to Salamander once in your post. Are you seeing things or just making shite up because you don't actually have a defence?

Making liveries takes considerable time and effort, and it is a massive snub for those of us doing the work when the person who we've decided to help can't even be bothered to type two words to thank us. Sort it out FMecha, it's not like this is your only misdemanour either. We have nothing against you, but by constantly making life hard for anyone who runs series or decides to make liveries, you are making it pretty hard for people to not get annoyed with you.

Oh, and before you command Salamander to make another un needed, pedantic, and otherwise moronic minor change to the livery he prepared for you, take at a look at these images.

PlayStation has always been branded with a capital 'S'.

Have you got the message? Stop making life hard for everyone else and then we won't have a reason to be annoyed with you. Or do I need to use the geekface or rolly eye emoticon for you to understand?

Eurobrun

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:I don't recall him doing anything quite that bad though, this is arguably worse than Robert Anderson. I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't trying to weasel my way out of a penalty. I am only pissed off because if it was to go ahead it would absolutely destroy his reputation, so that is why I proposed a compromise earlier.

I'm not making stuff up here to try and be funny, he actually did drive half a lap in reverse. However, seen as this was due to a glitch in rFactor AI (that old chestnut), I'll let you and Salamander reach a decision on this one, as Jorg will serve his punishment in ARST.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Updated my single car entry. If someone could do me a livery, I did try and failed :(
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

Subaru is open to privateers. Enjoy the all-wheel drive and potent Boxer engine.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Updated the Hunter Autosport entry, drivers and car confirmed.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

FantometteBR wrote:As an German based team, our priority is to form a bond with a German-based car brand, but we are willing to hear inquiries from around the world

Restov-BMW would be interested in supplying you with cars for 2017!

Hermann95 wrote:Since Ford doesn't have a championship car i'll have to change my plans. I would like to get BMW customer cars, if possible.

Certainly! Welcome aboard the good ship Restov :P

V8fan12 wrote:Ziegler Auto Racing, being a German-owned team, would be interested in becoming a customer team for either BMW, Volkswagen, or Mercedes. Failing that, we are open to working with any other manufacturers who would like to have us.

Again, we'd be happy to supply you with Bavaria's finest :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

So okay... now that I have GIMP installed in my computer, can whoever has the livery file send it to me? :)
RealRacingRoots

FMecha wrote:So okay... now that I have GIMP installed in my computer, can whoever has the livery file send it to me? :)

Wow.
GT Super Series
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

RealRacingRoots wrote:
FMecha wrote:So okay... now that I have GIMP installed in my computer, can whoever has the livery file send it to me? :)

Wow.

Do you have any problem with it? I interpret the other's messages as encouraging me to do the livery work on my own. :?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

The ICE-3, FATurbo Racing, and Onyx Racing liveries have been completed and added to the grand livery post.
Everything's great.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:Ziegler Auto Racing, being a German-owned team, would be interested in becoming a customer team for either BMW, Volkswagen, or Mercedes. Failing that, we are open to working with any other manufacturers who would like to have us.

Again, we'd be happy to supply you with Bavaria's finest :P

Great! ZAR would love to run BMW cars.

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:
RealRacingRoots wrote:

Wow.

Do you have any problem with it? I interpret the other's messages as encouraging me to do the livery work on my own. :?

You're also encouraged to find the link to templates on your own...rather than have someone repost it for you...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Since i have a deal with BMW now, does someone have the time to do a livery for my car?
It doesn't have to be fancy but if it is possible i would like to have a blue and white car with chesterfield sponsorship, if this is allowed.
Otherwise i'll go for a black car with Red Bull sponsorship.
It would be absolutely awesome if someone could do this :)
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Euromotor wants to deal with Restov-BMW for customer car opportunity
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Tom Douglas, having just gotten into a fistfight with the head of Alpha Auto wrote:Since it looks like those arseclowns won't be giving me my beloved #55 back, I guess we'll just run #15 instead...
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

The USD and Loyer liveries have been completed and added to the grand livery post.
Everything's great.
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Salamander wrote:The USD and Loyer liveries have been completed and added to the grand livery post.

Thanks for the livery, it looks really good.
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Macmillan, Aeroracing, and Blokkmonsta liveries are now completed and on the grand livery post.
Everything's great.
RealRacingRoots

Team name: Gessler Richter ST Team
Team nationality: German
Manufacturer status: Factory Team
Car: Gessler MC-94 - Not available to Customers
Driver name: Jeroen Krautmeir
Driver number: 9
Driver nationality: German
Driver previous canon experience (if any): F1RWRS with JLD and Melrose, Canon-F1 with Mercedes

Livery design: I will do this one.

This car will only partake in the French, German, Belgian and Czech races.

Team name: Aero Kings Racing
Team nationality: American
Manufacturer status: Factory
Car: Lycoia Brute - Not available to Customers
Driver name: Ernest Bruno
Driver number: 49
Driver nationality: American
Driver previous canon experience (if any): Drove in the Street Racing League, Super Touring Cup and the GT-R WC.

Livery design: I will do this one.

This car will only partake in the Canadian, American, Japanese and Hong Kong rounds of the championship. Luxray bought Aero Kings out in mid 2016, but retained all of the assets after the deal, so the team can operate out of either US or Japanese base.

The invasion continues.
Last edited by RealRacingRoots on 24 May 2014, 22:21, edited 3 times in total.
GT Super Series
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

The Hunter and Ziegler liveries are complete and added to the grand livery post.

Also, I still do not have a privateer car chosen for Rob Lomas Racing, Kiwi Racing, Vermilion Automotive Collective, and Grundig Euromotor International. These teams must choose a car by 0:00 GMT 26th May 2014, or their entries will be dropped entirely.
Everything's great.
roblo97

Re: 2017 ARST season (ROBLOMAS, HAWKAUSSIE, TRISTAN, FANTOME

Post by roblo97 »

I am waiting on a reply from Mazda after I asked them on the previous page for a customer car package.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

roblomas52 wrote:I am waiting on a reply from Mazda after I asked them on the previous page for a customer car package.

I was only intending to supply one other team, but I guess I can stretch to two.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

I would like to request to be a Opel customer team or whichever German brand that is still without a customer
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

I would be intersted in a Toyota customer team or the manfucator team for Toyota.
Officially Retired
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

I would like to request a Subaru customer deal please.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

tristan1117 wrote:I would like to request a Subaru customer deal please.

Thank you for doing business with Onyx Racing.