2017 GTR WC: Stick a Fork in 'er, she's done!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2017 GT-R WC: Templates + Part-Timers

Post by Ataxia »

www.espn.co.uk/gtrwc wrote:Pirtek and Astro join forces

Pirtek Racing will be run by the Astro Racing Group over the next few seasons, it has emerged. The British-based fluid transfer solutions company has pedigree in various racing categories ranging from touring cars and V8 Supercars, and they have stepped up to the GT-R World Championship with new entrant Pulsar Racing Team. It is expected that the partnership will expand into single-seaters in 2018.

This is a preview of the Pulsar-run Pirtek Corvette C5-R we can expect to see in 2017:

Thanks for the preview shot, RRR!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

I would like to enter part time if possible

Team Name Fulcrum Racing (United Kingdom)
Car: Chrysler Viper GTS-R
Number: 8
Driver 1: TBA
Driver 2: TBA
Rounds Entered: GB, USA, Canada, Belguim
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

If anyone needs drivers these guys are available:

Randall Wade (USA) - Competed in 9 rounds of GT-R last season with BITW, best finish of 8th
Ragnar Larsen (SWE) - Recently competed in 2016 Aston 12 Hours (finished 9th), also experienced in F3RWRS and RoLFS

Both are also competing in the Le Mans Cup full-time this season so will only be able to do GT-R part time when it does not clash with LMC.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

V8fan12 wrote:If anyone needs drivers these guys are available:

Randall Wade (USA) - Competed in 9 rounds of GT-R last season with BITW, best finish of 8th
Ragnar Larsen (SWE) - Recently competed in 2016 Aston 12 Hours (finished 9th), also experienced in F3RWRS and RoLFS

Both are also competing in the Le Mans Cup full-time this season so will only be able to do GT-R part time when it does not clash with LMC.

Équipe Fantomette would like to get talks with both please
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

FantometteBR wrote:

Ok, but like I said they will only be able to compete part-time (I think half the races will be fine - 6)

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

V8fan12 wrote:
FantometteBR wrote:

Ok, but like I said they will only be able to compete part-time (I think half the races will be fine - 6)

Ok, tell me which races they can be available each and I will make the needed changes for it

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

FantometteBR wrote:Ok, tell me which races they can be available each and I will make the needed changes for it

How does Argentina, Brazil, Silverstone, Paul Ricard, Monza, Nurburgring, and Japan (Suzuka) sound? (thats 7 races).

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

V8fan12 wrote:
FantometteBR wrote:Ok, tell me which races they can be available each and I will make the needed changes for it

How does Argentina, Brazil, Silverstone, Paul Ricard, Monza, Nurburgring, and Japan (Suzuka) sound? (thats 7 races).

Sounds great! For these races, Wade will partner Granger and Larsen will share the car with Bisping.

V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

FantometteBR wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:

Sounds great! For these races, Wade will partner Granger and Larsen will share the car with Bisping.

Coolio. :D I can offer you other drivers for the remaining rounds, but they are complete rookies...

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Équipe Fantomette by Euromotor International announces that American Jamarian Woods (formerly from Warped Touring Car series) will partner Dawn Granger at both North American Rounds and Andrew Myers (another American) will partner Quentin Bisping at aforementioned rounds

EDIT: The team still pursues drivers to fill the remaining seats for the 2017 season, except for Super GP where two French Ladies, Sophie de Motefeux (who will partner Granger) and Caroline de Valmont (to partner Bisping) will take part for the team

RealRacingRoots

Re: 2017 GT-R WC: Liveries + Part-Time Cars

Post by RealRacingRoots »

I still need Livery Plans from a bunch of users, so check the link below to see what is done (that means you need to get to work Painting Fraternity). I also need complete driver pairings before I am able to proceed with Driver Ratings, so check the wiki for details on that one.

http://www.f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7045&start=40#p311533
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Équipe Fantomette will sport a blue livery with white doorsides and sponsored by ArcelorMittal, Air Europa, Hyposverein Bank, Lister and TIm Hortons

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

The remaining seats of 2017 Équipe Fantomette's lineup for 2017 GT-R WC series are officially filled

German Ilkan Bastürk will partner Dawn Granger in the Belgian round
American Helena Bertinelli will partner Quentin Bisping at the aforementioned round

For the Malaysian and Chinese rounds, Dawn Granger will be partnered by Canadian Aramis Santon, while Vietnamese Lee Huanh Quoc will partner Bisping in Malaysia

RealRacingRoots

FantometteBR wrote:The remaining seats of 2017 Équipe Fantomette's lineup for 2017 GT-R WC series are officially filled

German Ilkan Bastürk will partner Dawn Granger in the Belgian round
American Helena Bertinelli will partner Quentin Bisping at the aforementioned round

For the Malaysian and Chinese rounds, Dawn Granger will be partnered by Canadian Aramis Santon, while Vietnamese Lee Huanh Quoc will partner Bisping in Malaysia

The New/Updated Rules post wrote:*Each Individual car can only have a maximum of five drivers in races throughout the season. But each car can only have three driver role changes throughout the year, meaning you can change both the Starting and Second driver at the same juncture and it will only counts as one driver role change.

Based on what I'm seeing on the wiki, you are way over this limit. Change the driver plans or face running a part time schedule where you will only run the races where three driver parings do the majority of the running.
GT Super Series
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Granger and Bisping are the first drivers of each car for all season, therefore how many second drivers I can allot for each car (given that Wade, Larsen and Bizarri already have their slots filled and won't be voided)

RealRacingRoots

FantometteBR wrote:Granger and Bisping are the first drivers of each car for all season, therefore how many second drivers I can allot for each car (given that Wade, Larsen and Bizarri already have their slots filled and won't be voided)

Three for each car.
GT Super Series
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

RealRacingRoots wrote:
FantometteBR wrote:Granger and Bisping are the first drivers of each car for all season, therefore how many second drivers I can allot for each car (given that Wade, Larsen and Bizarri already have their slots filled and won't be voided)

Three for each car.

Ok then, here is the definite list:
For Dawn Granger:
Randall Wade (from Argentina to Italy, Germany and Japan)
Jamarian Woods (USA, Canada)
Aramis Santon (the remaining rounds plus Super GP)

Quentin Bisping
Ragnar Larsen (Argentina to France, Germany, China and Japan)
Antonio Bizzarri (Italy)
Helena Bertinelli (the remaining rounds)

Bastürk Quoc, Myers, de Motefeux and de Valmont are the 'reserve' drivers in case of anything happens. Is it fine with rules now?

(EDIT: Noticed Bastürk will run at Le Mans Cup, so Santon will replace him)

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Antonio Bizzarri is pretty miffed at having his driving time slashed down by Fantomette, and therefore is open to all other offers, especially the Gulf Saleen second drive.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Biscione wrote:Antonio Bizzarri is pretty miffed at having his driving time slashed down by Fantomette, and therefore is open to all other offers, especially the Gulf Saleen second drive.

That means he won't drive for the team anymore?

RealRacingRoots

Ok, Ultimatum time. F1RWRS and AR STS are starting up in these next few days so look at the lists below for stuff that needs to be finished. I want everything handed in and done by Wedensday, August 27th so I can actually start Driver Ratings for the season and get everything underway. No exceptions.

Teams I need Liveries from:
Trueba Racing Team

Teams that need Drivers:
Racing Team Solvalou - Need 1 Driver, I need Biscione to do TRRS because that's where the driver is coming from
Pirtek Racing by Pulsar - Need 1 Driver, I need Biscione to do TRRS because that's where the driver is coming from
ICE-3 Racing - Need both drivers for the 17, I need Biscione to do TRRS because that's where the driver is coming from
Last edited by RealRacingRoots on 02 Sep 2014, 07:40, edited 9 times in total.
GT Super Series
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Antonio Bizzarri is interested in the seats at Gulf Racing, ICE-3 Racing and Kjellerup Racing.

Image Image
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

Biscione wrote:Antonio Bizzarri is interested in the seats at Gulf Racing, ICE-3 Racing and Kjellerup Racing.

Gulf Racing will offer the vacant seat to Bizzarri.
This is a cool spot.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

I'm waiting for TRRS as well, because I intend on using Samelko...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Livery plans:
A withe car with lego star wars sponsorship on the hood and lego only on the sides, or something like that. :)
I already say a big thanks to the person who finds the time to do this!
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Russian gentleman drivers Alexi Melvanov and Vitaly Kabirov will race for Chris Short. The Porsche commies are back
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

If any one is able to create Fulcrum Racing's livery for it would be much appreciated, something similar to this would be fine with this logo in the car instead of the lada logos if possible

http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah218/peterdoliver/Fulcrum_zpsd4577512.png

Fulcrum Racing are on the lookout for 2 drivers to drive our Viper in 4 rounds this season the seats are open to anyone
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

MinardiFan95 wrote:
Biscione wrote:Antonio Bizzarri is interested in the seats at Gulf Racing, ICE-3 Racing and Kjellerup Racing.

Gulf Racing will offer the vacant seat to Bizzarri.

Accepted! :)

Image Image
RealRacingRoots

Here are the details of the Fly-Away Guest Entries

Brazil
GM Sport Trophy Brazil - Chevrolet Corvette C5.R - Number 0 - Pablo da Silva and Paulo Serafim

Malaysia
Scuderia Naza Italia - Ferrari 550 Maranello - Number 9 - Nestra and Dimitri Aya

China
Best In The World Team China - Lamborghini Murciealago R-GT - Number 61 - Li Qi and Yu Hiang-Hao

Japan
Japanese Lamborghini Owners Club - Lamborghini Murciealago R-GT - Number 88 - Yuka Katayama and Mizuki Ukawa

With Antonio Brizzari going to Gulf, Equipe Fantomette needs to realign their driver pairings for their number 51 Lister.
GT Super Series
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Given Bizarri would be slated to run Round 5, Helena Bertinelli takes his place at the car

Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Can i join the reserve list please? Would like to extend to a full time entry in afew season.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

I do like that Fulcrum Livery, Thanks for doing that
RealRacingRoots

GTR2 allows different wheel and tire styles for each car. If you want anything specific for your cars based on what is possible from the list below, please let me know. These do not affect the performance of the cars. Some cars already have Wheel or Tire makes featured on their livery, so they will not be changed to contradict the livery. (That means I won't be changing the livery either if you want something else) Part-Time teams are still open to enter, with the deadline for entry being the running of the first Pre-Season Test Session from the Bahrain International Circuit.

Chevrolet Corvette C5.R

Dunlop Tires + Wheels BBS
Michelin Tires + Wheels BBS

Chrysler Viper GTS-R

Dunlop Tires + Wheels BBS
Pirelli Tires + Wheels OZ
Dunlop Tires + Wheels ATS
Pirelli Tires + Wheels BBS
Michelin Tires + Wheels BBS

Ferrari 550 Maranello

Michelin Tires + OZ Wheels Style 1
Dunlop Tires + Wheels ATS
Pirelli Tires + Wheels OZ
Michelin Tires + OZ Wheels Style 2

The difference between Michelin tires within GTR2 is that style 1 is for 2003 550s, and Style 2 for 2004 550s.

Ferrari 575 GTC

Pirelli Tires + Wheels OZ Wheels
Michelin Tires + Wheels OZ Wheels

Saleen S7-R

Dunlop Tires + Wheels BBS Grey
Dunlop Tires + Wheels OZ Grey
Dunlop Tires + Wheels OZ White
Pirelli Tires + Wheels BBS Grey
Dunlop Tires + Wheels OZ Black
Pirelli Tires + Wheels BBS Black

Some Tire/Wheel sets for the Saleen might be bugged, can't be fugged to fix.
GT Super Series
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Trueba's 575 will use Pirellis.

Image Image
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

If possible i would like to have Michelin's on the Loyer car. Btw. thanks for the livery, it's absolutely perfect.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Team Name : Katayama Racing (Japanese)
Car: Ferrari 575 GTC
Number: 80
Driver 1: Kenji Katayama, Japanese
Driver 2: Didier Honore, France (UK, USA, Belgium rounds) / Kyoko Katayama, Japanese (Japan round only)
Rounds Entered: UK, USA, Belgium, Japan
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

With TRRS done, ICE-3 Racing can now confirm their line-up for the #17 Ferrari 575 GTC. Helena Boveri (SWI) will be the starting driver and Julia Schilling (GER) the second driver.

EDIT : And the cars will use Pirelli tyres. It was obvious since the Pirelli stickers are on the cars.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Pirtek Racing by Pulsar announce that Cezary Samelko will become the team's second driver in the #7 car.
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

Here's my part-time entry.

Team: Apollonia GT Racing by Hydook
Car Number: #58
Car: Ferrari 575 GTC
Rounds entered: Monza
Drivers: Falck-Ottmar Hoefler [AUT] and Branko Ristic [MKD]
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

My part-time entry:

Team: GenTenp Racing
Car Number: #14
Car: Ferrari 550 Maranello
Tires: F550M default which I think is Michelin style 2
Rounds entered: 1, 6, 7, 9 (Potrero, Indy, Gatineau, Spa)
Drivers:
For Potrero and Gatineau:
Stephan Generic (CAN) - Starting
David Tenpecost (USA) - Second

For Indy and Spa:
David Tenpecost - Starting
Stephan Generic - Second

Livery (psd inside rar): https://www.mediafire.com/?vj4wa182tpcmwdh, without window livery. Just make it the same as car color
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke
RealRacingRoots

Details on Submitting Ratings will be posted in the next few days. In the meantime, I will be entering additional part-time cars at certain rounds to fill up each Pre-Q grid. They will be all-new drivers and teams that other users can claim as their own.

Details are on this post about where they are entering: http://www.gprejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7045&start=40#p311010
Last edited by RealRacingRoots on 04 Jan 2016, 08:28, edited 1 time in total.
GT Super Series