F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON -ROTY Voting, Page 27-

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Aerospeed

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON - North Sea GP P22. Race Results UP

Post by Aerospeed »

Autodynamics 1-2???? Is this real life????

Let me know before the race starts!!!! :)
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Aerospeed wrote:Autodynamics 1-2???? Is this real life????

Nope, it's just a fanta sea.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Boxtel 6-7! Hooray!
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

AHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

This wrote:

This pun should get you caught in a landslide.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Klon wrote:
This wrote:

This pun should get you caught in a landslide.

Yeah, there's no escaping that reality.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

eurobrun wrote:AHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, that seed was absolutely broken
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Aerond wrote:
eurobrun wrote:AHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, that seed was absolutely broken

C-C-C-C-COMBO-BREAKER!
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Wizzie, one day you'll have to explain me why Autodynamics is kicking MRT's ass
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alessandro Linari wrote:Today, it was a total disaster. There is no other word. Disaster. Mignolet's transmission was completely wrecked, the mechancis patched it up as best they could mid-race, he tried to keep driving with the rear axle locking every time he touched the brakes, but it just didn't work. It's understandable the car spins a few times when the car is broken in this way. Spencer was on the receiving end of two stupid crashes, Schiller just forgot what a brake was and then Steele cut across him to cause the retirement. Steele should not have finished the race after that, it would have taught the lad a lesson in how not to drive.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

The Fox wrote:We're falling behind in the constructors, the updates have been a complete disaster. We're just hoping for dumb luck to win the championship now. But we can always hope for better results for the future. The good news is that production of the 2017 car is on schedule.

Question: when is the next race going to be aired?

EDIT: Also updated the wiki on the ArrowTech test :)
Trulli bad puns...
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Autosport wrote:Jones: "We just need to keep scoring"

As championship leader Rhys Davies claimed yet another podium at the recent North Sea GP, his team boss Sammy Jones has outlined precisely what Davies and teammate Fredo Mestolio need to do with just six races remaining in the season.

"It's quite simple really, Rhys has been on superb form all year so far, no other driver has come close to his level of sheer consistency. We've never had the world-beating pace that DGN and MRT enjoyed in recent seasons that allowed them to clinch championships, instead we find ourselves where we are with 14 point leads in both championships through sheer hard work and a focus on getting the job done. We just need to keep scoring points at every race and we'll be in complete control of our destiny. I'd love for Rhys to get a win this year for himself, but if he wins the title without one, it won't make any difference to me."

In addition, Jones refused to get drawn into the usual debate about championship hopes and was very confident of his team's chances,

"We're obviously clear favourites at the present time, so for us right now there is no other aim but to bring home the bacon. Both titles are there for the taking - ArrowTech have lost their way, Alitalia can't string two good weekends together and Aeroracing are all over the place. I'm confident that the complete inconsistency of every one of our rivals will result in us bringing both championships back to Banbury in November."
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Mecha PQ escape? Yay! But how I get the most of it? :?
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Autosport wrote:Kamaha in deepening crisis.
Another failure to prequalify has added to the woe that Kamaha face and could see the oldest marque in the sport drop out by the end of the year. Tomo Kazama went out really early and got a time good enough for the prequalifying pole but a bad call by Kamaha saw Nathan McKane go out in bad conditions so a time over 5 seconds off his team mates pace was all he could do. Prospec and Mecha got through prequalifying by going out early, one ray of sunshine was reserve Kamaha driver Ashley Watkinson getting the car into P9 in qualifying proper and was running in P3 before a mechanical failure.

Kamaha still have a press blackout, although an insider told us that Kamaha are in full panic mode altough management think they should qualify in Monaco and the credits from the prequalifying cup should help Kamaha for next season.

Rumours are flying around that a mysterious consortium are bidding to take over the team.

Mori disappointed

Despite a good time in prequalifying Barii Mori was disappointed that Kingfisher did not make it into qualifying proper, he said after the race 'We were disappointed that the rain meant that David [Neuberg] couldn't set a competitive time, however we are hoping that we can get through in Monaco.', Mori refused to answer questions abouit Kamaha.

Prince Falik tells drivers to pull finger out
Arrowtech co-owner Prince Falik has told Mirko Bosevic and Phillippe Nicolas to drive harder and score points, he said in a press conference, "Mirko and Phillippe are two excellent drivers and we need to continue pushing if we are going to win the constuctors championship, I personally will pay each driver one million dollars if they can win the championship for Arrowtech. I have poured a lot of money into the team and we are on the edge of greatness, yes, yes, yes. I have told them to pull their finger out of their arses and score wins and podiums again. In other news, P-Minus launches new fizzy Mango and Papaya flavour. Hmm, hmm, hmmmmmmm tasty!".
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Aerospeed wrote:
The Fox wrote:We're falling behind in the constructors, the updates have been a complete disaster. We're just hoping for dumb luck to win the championship now. But we can always hope for better results for the future. The good news is that production of the 2017 car is on schedule.

Question: when is the next race going to be aired?

EDIT: Also updated the wiki on the ArrowTech test :)

Probably Sunday 19th January. At least it will be that weekend
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

RE upcoming Scuderia Aliatalia private test: Salvatore Miccoli is a regular driver.

La Gazzetta Dello Sport wrote:Linari rues wasted opportunities

Scuderia Alitalia team owner Alessandro Linari is disappointed at his own squad's recent fortunes, having thrown away several good results during the mid-season, follwed up by a catastrophic showing at Zandvoort.

Earlier in the season, Alitalia had looked a dark horse for the championship, but with constant slip-ups causing good points to go begging, they are starting to tumble down the championship tables.

"We can't afford to keep going in this direction," Linari warned. "We have been in good positions at times this season, and then either driver or team mistakes have cost us points.

"Jones Racing is not the fastest team, but they have metronomic consistency. Rhys Davies has not been the fastest driver, but he is able to keep his car on the black stuff at all times. His only retirement this year was from the lead, and it was a technical failure on the car that caused it. His worst finish is 5th place. It's hard to keep up with that level of week-in week-out performance.

"The only way to break this is to have one driver bolt out of the blocks and win a few races on the bounce. But the only driver who is consistent enough to manage that at the moment is the man we're all trying to catch - Davies. Both our drivers know they have the team's full backing for a championship challenge, but they need to iron out the mistakes and the off-days to do so. Nothing less than 3 or 4 wins in the last six races will be enough to reel in Davies. It's an extremely tough ask, but Alitalia has the most wins of anyone this year. It's a mountain we have the tools to climb."

Image Image
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

May I go onto the waiting list please?
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

La Gazzetta Dello Sport wrote:Koczo F1RWRS return 'extremely unlikely'

David Koczo, who picked up severe injuries in an accident before the season began, has recovered to normal health, but a hand injury sustained in the accident has made it unlikely he will return to the driving seat of an F1RWRS competitively again.

"Unfortunately, the cockpits are too narrow, there is not enough room for my hand to have the movement required now. The position needs to be different because of the injury, but there isn't enough space to do it inside a narrow single seater."

However, having previously turned his back on motorsport at one point, he says he won't take the changes lying down, and intends to continue on racing in other categories.

"In my first retirement, I quit on my own terms. I'm not letting an accident make the decision for me. I will keep racing again until I no longer feel like it. I don't know when that will be, but I'll be on the grid somewhere in 2017, of that I am certain."

Image Image
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

go_Rubens wrote:May I go onto the waiting list please?

Done :)
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Rejectsport wrote:Davies announces retirement from F1RWRS!
Following several years being on the F1RWRS grid, James Davies has announced that 2016 will be his last on the grid. The announcement was something of a surprise, especially given his superb performance to grab Sunshine's only score of the season so far in Canada, however, Davies explains his decision thusly.

"My career's been stuck in neutral for years now... I've been trying so hard to get something started but it just hasn't been happening, so I decided to look for other options. Le Mans is something I've been interested in doing for a while now, and with the formation of the Le Mans Cup for 2017, and how fast seats have been going, I felt I kinda had to jump if I was going to get a good one. Union Saver Developments is a fantastic team, and I feel very privileged that they've let me join their ranks for next year."

"It wasn't an easy decision to leave Sunshine, though, the team has been very good to me, and I'm very grateful for all their support and hard work over the last 18 months. I wish I could've done more for them, but we still have a few races remaining, so I hope I can give all the guys the results they really deserve, and wish them all the best of luck for next year."
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

João Lagos wrote:It is with great sadness that we confirm James Davies retirement. He still is a fantastic driver and a great person and I stress that we a very grateful for his work developed at Sunshine. His loyalty, team work, work rate, race pace, friendship and honesty will all be missed. We wish him the best of luck for his new adventures in Le Mans and will always be available if he one day decides to return!
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Shinobu Katayama wrote:I am glad that obnoxious little member James [Davies] is retiring. That guy could kiss bottom for his country, when I was complaining that the Sunshine chassis was as good as a large brick, James just sucked up to the new management and basically got me fired. I won't miss the little [censored].

Yuka Katayama wrote:I would like to point out that I am not my sister and her views do not reflect mine. James Davies was a wonderful guy and tought me a lot about F1RWRS and João Lagos is a wonderful guy.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

SuperAguri wrote:
Yuka Katayama wrote:I would like to point out that I am not my sister and her views do not reflect mine. James Davies was a wonderful guy and tought me a lot about F1RWRS and João Lagos is a wonderful guy.

:lol:

João Lagos wrote:Why, thank you, Yuka! And to show that loyalty and hard work are rewarded at Sunshine, I am ready to tell you that you will take the seat vacated by James Davies next year!
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

F1RWRS 2016 - ROUND 11 - MONACO

Weather Report
Pre-Q: Light Rain
Qualifying: Dry
Race: Light Rain

PRE-QUALIFYING

1.Nicolas Steele (Autodynamics) -- 1.27.728
2.Alexey Buyvolov (Dofasco) -- 1.27.864 (+0.136)
3.David Neuberg (Kingfisher) -- 1.28.032 (+0.304)
4.Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- 1.28.387 (+0.659)
5.Barii Mori (Kingfisher) -- 1.28.483 (+0.755)

6.Brucie Kibbutz (CR) -- 1.28.484 (+0.756)
7.Jari Kekkonen (Boxtel) -- 1.28.562 (+0.834)
8.Jean-Vincent Albertini (Autodynamics) -- 1.28.604 (+0.876)
9.Michael Cameron (Simpson) -- 1.28.728 (+1.000)
10.Thomas de Bock (Gillet) -- 1.28.835 (+1.107)
11.Shinobu Katayama (Revolution) -- 1.29.143 (+1.415)
12.Calvin Brooks (Dofasco) -- 1.29.409 (+1.681)
13.Martyn Rietacher (Prospec) -- 1.29.842 (+2.114)
14.Nathan McKane (Kamaha) -- 1.30.144 (+2.416)
15.Du Lei (Simpson) -- 1.30.292 (+2.564)
16.Danny van Rijkens (CR) -- 1.30.985 (+3.257)
17.Ashley Watkinson (Prospec) -- 1.32.216 (+4.488)
18.Tomo Kazama (Kamaha) -- 1.32.440 (+4.712)
19.Hagane Shizuka (Revolution) -- 1.33.726 (+5.998)
20.Andrea Battani (Boxtel) -- 1.35.175 (+7.447)

*Autodynamics will skip Pre-Q at Race 12

QUALIFYING

1.Mirko Bosevic (Arrowtech) -- 1.24.498
2.Jean-Luc Schiller (MRT) -- 1.24.598 (+0.100)
3.Nathanael Spencer (Alitalia) -- 1.24.679 (+0.181)
4.Frank Zimmer (HRT) -- 1.24.724 (+0.226)
5.Fredo Mestolio (Jones) -- 1.24.767 (+0.269)
6.Pippa Mann (Aeroracing) -- 1.24.898 (+0.400)
7.Kay Lon (Aeroracing) -- 1.24.989 (+0.491)
8.Nicolas Steele (Autodynamics) -- 1.24.998 (+0.500)
9.Hansuke Shioya (Gauthier) -- 1.25.077 (+0.579)
10.Ben Fleet (Foxdale) -- 1.25.170 (+0.672)
11.Jean-Vincent Albertini (Autodynamics) -- 1.25.174 (+0.676)
12.Ron Mignolet (Alitalia) -- 1.25.251 (+0.753)
13.Mark Dagnall (MRT) -- 1.25.341 (+0.843)
14.Douglas Mann (HRT) -- 1.25.385 (+0.887)
15.Martin McFry (Foxdale) -- 1.25.428 (+0.930)
16.Rhys Davies (Jones) -- 1.25.529 (+1.031)
17.James Davies (Sunshine) -- 1.25.555 (+1.057)
18.Philippe Nicolas (Arrowtech) -- 1.25.611 (+1.113)
19.Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- 1.25.648 (+1.150)
20.Alexey Buyvolov (Dofasco) -- 1.25.696 (+1.198)
21.Daniel Martins (Sunshine) -- 1.25.783 (+1.285)
22.Jesus Plaza (Gauthier) -- 1.25.923 (+1.425)
23.Thomas de Bock (Gillet) -- 1.25.962 (+1.464)
24.Barii Mori (Kingfisher) -- 1.26.060 (+1.562)
25.Renaldo Jimenez (Mecha) -- 1.26.175 (+1.677)
26.David Neuberg (Kingfisher) -- 1.26.313 (+1.815)
DNQ.Calvin Brooks (Dofasco) -- 1.26.490 (+1.992)
DNQ.Nathan Scott (Mecha) -- 1.26.928 (+2.430)

** Mecha will race in Pre-Qualifying at Race 12

RACE

1.Pippa Mann (Aeroracing) -- 2h 24m 15.527
2.Rhys Davies (Jones) -- +1 Lap
3.Thomas de Bock (Gillet) -- +1 Lap
4.Daniel Martins (Sunshine) -- +1 Lap
5.Mark Dagnall (MRT) -- +1 Lap
6.David Neuberg (Kingfisher) -- +2 Laps
7.Barii Mori (Kingfisher) -- +2 Laps
8.Mirko Bosevic (Arrowtech) -- +10 laps (*)

Martin McFry (Foxdale) -- Brakes
Philippe Nicolas (Arrowtech) -- Transmission
Nicolas Steele (Autodynamics) -- Suspension
Jean-Luc Schiller (MRT) -- Suspension
Kay Lon (Aeroracing) -- Transmission
James Davies (Sunshine) -- Transmission
Nathanael Spencer (Alitalia) -- Transmission
Jesus Plaza (Gauthier) -- Water Leak
Alexey Buyvolov (Dofasco) -- Engine
Douglas Mann (HRT) -- Accident
Jean-Vincent Albertini (Autodynamics) -- Transmission
Hansuke Shioya (Gauthier) -- Electrical
Frank Zimmer (HRT) -- Puncture
Ron Mignolet (Alitalia) -- Transmission
Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- Suspension
Renaldo Jimenez (Mecha) -- Transmission
Ben Fleet (Foxdale) -- Accident
Fredo Mestolio (Jones) -- Transmission

FASTEST LAP: Thomas de Bock (Gillet) -- 1.27.411
DOTR: Thomas de Bock -- Drove the Gillet to its limits and got fastest lap
ROTR: Mark Dagnall -- Despite finishing in the points he lacked that "something" to pass slower cars around the narrow streets of Monaco
Last edited by Aerond on 20 Jan 2014, 00:09, edited 3 times in total.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Nice! Looking forward to the race :)

Will the test results from Mont-Tremblant come before or after the race? Just curious :)
Trulli bad puns...
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Aerospeed wrote:Nice! Looking forward to the race :)

Will the test results from Mont-Tremblant come before or after the race? Just curious :)

Before Pre-Q :)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I'll probably turn up to find out what happened in the race... next weekend!!!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

3rd August -- Imola (Italy)

Weather Report: Dry

Race Simulations
BEST TIMES
1.Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Alitalia) -- 1.24.765
2.Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Alitalia) -- 1.25.756

Both drivers completed race simulations. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen was the fastest driver out of the two

4th August -- Imola (Italy)

Race Simulations
1.Salvatore Miccoli (Alitalia) -- 1.26.611
2.Dan Greenlaw (Alitalia) -- 1.26.689

Both drivers completed race simulations. Dan Greenlaw was the fastest driver out of the two

10th August -- Mont Tremblant (Canada)

Weather Report: Dry

Qualifying Simulations

1.Philippe Nicolas (Arrowtech) -- 1.13.598
2.Mirko Bosevic (Arrowtech) -- 1.14.245
3.Rosco Vantini (Arrowtech) -- 1.14.580
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Arrowtech spent 10 credits: 145 left
Alitalia spent 20 credits: 25 left
Aeroracing spent 125 credits: 0 left
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Autosport wrote:ArrowTech tests prove inconclusive for Vantini and Bosevic
After ArrowTech-Acuri's test at Mont Tremblant, it is patently obvious that Phillippe Nicolas is here to stay at ArrowTech. Having won two races so far and currently second in the Drivers' Championship, he reinforced his talent at Mont-Tremblant setting the track record there with a 1:13.598. Mirko Bosevic and new test driver Rosco Vantini were also there as well, posting similar times. The Fox said that the purpose of the test was to compare Vantini alongside the two raceday drivers, but with Nicolas reassuring his position as the #1 driver, Vantini's future in ArrowTech remain uncertain. Bosevic, currently 9th in the championship and having driven with the team since 2014, but having failed to score a point in six straight races, has had his position reconsidered. "It is a tough time for us, because we are so close to success in the series, and we only need to change one or two things to put us in a position to win," said The Fox. "Only thing it, we need to carefully determine what those one or two things are."

Steele hopes for another huge weekend in Monaco
Having been sacked by Aeroracing after only one race in the season, it seemed that Nicolas Steele's career was at a dead end. After being hired by Autodynamics for the third race of the season, Steele has posted 15 points for the team, and is currently in 7th place in the Drivers' championship. Many teams are contacting him in regards to his services for the 2017 season. Although Steele declined to comment on which team he has preference over those he has been contacted by, Steele said that he hopes another big weekend will raise his status as one of the best drivers in the F1RWRS. "Autodynamics have done so much for everyone here, it would be fantastic if we had a huge weekend in Monaco," said Steele. "Lots of our sponsors come from Monaco. We need to perform here in order for them to be happy with their investment. We cannot let them down, and more importantly, we need to get more points if we are to break through to the top three teams in the series." Autodynamics, having only qualified for one race last season, has three podium positions this season including a 1-2 at the last race in Zandvoort. "We have had great races this season," said Steele. "We just need to reinforce them."
Trulli bad puns...
ryangregg12345

Post by ryangregg12345 »

Salamander wrote:
Rejectsport wrote:Davies announces retirement from F1RWRS!
Following several years being on the F1RWRS grid, James Davies has announced that 2016 will be his last on the grid. The announcement was something of a surprise, especially given his superb performance to grab Sunshine's only score of the season so far in Canada, however, Davies explains his decision thusly.

"My career's been stuck in neutral for years now... I've been trying so hard to get something started but it just hasn't been happening, so I decided to look for other options. Le Mans is something I've been interested in doing for a while now, and with the formation of the Le Mans Cup for 2017, and how fast seats have been going, I felt I kinda had to jump if I was going to get a good one. Union Saver Developments is a fantastic team, and I feel very privileged that they've let me join their ranks for next year."

"It wasn't an easy decision to leave Sunshine, though, the team has been very good to me, and I'm very grateful for all their support and hard work over the last 18 months. I wish I could've done more for them, but we still have a few races remaining, so I hope I can give all the guys the results they really deserve, and wish them all the best of luck for next year."

Nooooooooooo :(
I just hate it when drivers retire, especially when they're so young
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
Murray Walker: Rene says the reason he is going so slow is because he’s used to turbo cars, and these exasperated engine cars are a different kettle of fish to drive.
James Hunt: And all I can say to that is bullsh*t.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

ryangregg12345 wrote:Nooooooooooo :(
I just hate it when drivers retire, especially when they're so young

Well, tough. He's my driver and I don't want him in F1RWRS any more.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON - Monaco GP P23. Race LIVE

Post by Klon »

Kay Lon wrote:Well, that was a disappointment. Sadly it was my car where the transmission broke. The championships are sipping away so we have to do something big at the 100th F1RWRS race.

Tomo Kazama wrote:What the hell is this? Again DNPQ and now Nathan has gone home? Screw you. I am a F3RWRS and F2RWRS champion, I don't need this. I will not drive next weekend, get yourself some other idiot!

Du Lei wrote:...

Renaldo Jimenez wrote:Transmission failure. This is bollocks, I want to go home.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Thomas De Bock wrote:YES!!!! YES!!!!! It's a great moment not only to make it to the end of the race but also to score another podium. I hope I'll be able to repeat this performance again next time, and I hope Aurélien will join me on the podium.

Aurélien Moll wrote:*grumbles something about his car*
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Nicolas Steele wrote:Quite a shame really, both cars had the opportunity to score points but we both retired due to technical problems. Monaco is known for retirements during the race but the amount of technical problems today was unbelievable.

The Fox wrote:A tough race overall. We had a huge opportunity to take advantage of the DNFs and somehow we fell victim as well. And this is after a reliability upgrade.
Trulli bad puns...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alessandro Linari wrote:We are gutted for Nathanael. He drove a perfect race today, he was comfortably far far ahead of everyone else, an exemplary drive, and the transmission failed on his car. He deserved to win today, he was the best driver out there. Ron did not have such a great day, but it's worrying that his day came to an end through mechanical means as well. We will need to work on the reliability of our components in the lead up to the end of the year, to secure a good finish in the constructors' championship.

Image Image
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

DGN Management drivers round up

Mark Dagnall: Well, I was just stuck in traffic the whole race. Of course I fu**d up just when Neuberg stuck behind Douglas Mann car and that cost me like a minute or so... On the good side we've been able to finish a race again. I hope not for the last time this season.

Fredo Mestolio: Not a good day today. But the pizza I had while watching the rest of the race was very nice.

Jesus Plaza: La chinga del pinche de este coche no es capaz de acabar una maldita carrera!

Nathan Scott: *Punches journo and flees*

Hansuke Shioya: Watashi wa kono yona yoi resu o shite ita! Watashi wa kamikaze no koto ya sonohokano yogoreta mono o yatte inakattashi, sore ga futatabi shippai shita toki no pointo de kuruma o harimashitaga, zentai-teki ni, watashi wa amarini mo shizun ga okotte iru ka to, watashi no ingurisshu ni wa kanari manzoku shite iru!

FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Now we back at the place we belongs to: pre-qualifying. Anything we can do now? :|
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

FMecha wrote:Now we back at the place we belongs to: pre-qualifying. Anything we can do now? :|

Allow me to quote the current PQ standings:

1. Autodynamics - 58
2. CR - 53
3. Kingfisher - 40
4. Kamaha - 38
5. Simpson - 32
6. Mecha - 30
7. Gauthier - 29
= Dofasco - 29 (8 dropped due to DSQ-s)

You should totally go for the top 5.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Nathan McKane wrote: Tomo (Kazama) and I deserve better than this. Kamaha have the best engines, a decent car, but my god they do not know what they're doing. It really sucks, they got two of the most promising up-and-comers on the circuit and they can't prepare a car to save their lives. I understand why she (Kazama) won't be driving the car at Spa; this recent run has been mega stressful for the both of us. I needed the change of environment, Kazama needed the red mist to simmer, and Kamaha needed the wakeup call which I'm not sure will ever come.

McKane has not talked to Barii Mori since terminating his contract minutes after Pre-Q.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series