Frogfoot9013 wrote:I'm standing up.

Take a seat

Fixed.
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Bobby Doorknobs

Re: Hello everyone! New members' check in desk

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

The similarities are too remarkable to be a coincidence.
ImageImage

Maybe Atlantis = Alex Wurz? Therefore Luxembourg = Alex Wurz? Alex Wurz made his debut for Benetton, the same team Michael Schumacher went to after he left Jordan. Coincidence? Schumacher made his debut because Bertrand Gachot (from Luxembourg) assaulted a London taxi driver. Was it because he somehow found the truth about Gachot's identity as a Luxembourger? Was Gachot destined for a Benetton drive had he not been found out? Are Bertrand Gachot and Alexander Wurz somehow linked? Could it be that they are both...

...the same person?
ImageImage
Look at their Le Mans results, or more specifically, look at the years they competed. Gachot competed in the 1995 race and the 1997 race but not the 1996 race. Wurz competed in the 1996 race but not any other race during this period. Of course he didn't. He was competing under the name Bertrand Gachot. This was the time when Gachot's F1 career was well and truly over, so he revitalised it with a change of identity and became Alexander Wurz, eventually taking the Benetton seat he had sought after for six years. Jocke1 has told us in detail what the Alex Wurz conspiracy is all about. For those of you who read the original topic, you know about Homer planting the GPS tracking device on one of Wurz's trips to his hidden base on Socotra. There was just one problem: The journey did not actually start in Salzburg, it started in St. Vith, which was part of Luxembourg until the defeat of Napoleon.
This is most likely where the Luxembourg holograms are being produced. From here Wurz travelled to Luxembourg's only international airport.
He then travelled by plane to Salzburg, where Homer caught up with him initially. You all know the rest of Jocke1's story, but how do the Luxembourg holograms fit into Wurz/Gachot's scheme? Are they there for a purpose similar to that for which they were created? To replace the world population? Sadly, I do not yet know.
#FreeGonzo
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Frogfoot9013 wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:
Frogfoot9013 wrote:I'm standing up.

Take a seat

Is this gonna happen every time I say I'm standing up?

Now there's a good idea... :lol:
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Where does Liechtenstein fit into all this? And Andorra?
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:Where does Liechtenstein fit into all this? And Andorra?

Don't know about Andorra, but in A Knight's Tale, not even "Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein" claims to be from the principality but rather from Gelderland (in the Netherlands). Maybe it is a metafictional place (fictional within fiction).
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Well, considering the great Rikky Von Opel wasn't a native Liechtensteiner either, this country seems related. Andorra, well, their claimed population is nothing more than a few cacti. Probably Liechtenstein has something to do with the great empire that was Austria-Hungary. Judging by Andorra's remarkably isolated position, this is probably a concentration camp where Tibetan monks were send and executed by the Chinese government.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

I remember being really excited when the Luxembourg Grand Prix appeared on the calendar for 1997 (I think). With Luxembourg being so small it must be a street circuit, I reasoned. Imagine my disappointment when it turned out to be just the bloody Nurburgring.
Just For One Day...
Rabbi Gordon

Post by Rabbi Gordon »

This wrote:

Probably Liechtenstein has something to do with the great empire that was Austria-Hungary.

I know we all want the promised land involved in this, but it actually is from the times of the Holy Roman Empire. Which is just as epic, imo.
If a particle is traveling at the speed of a Spyker, it is likely to finish last. - Albers Einstein

The Hungarian language is more beautiful than you'd ever think. See, the plural of soul in Hungarian is lelkek.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Rabbi Gordon wrote:
This wrote:

Probably Liechtenstein has something to do with the great empire that was Austria-Hungary.

I know we all want the promised land involved in this, but it actually is from the times of the Holy Roman Empire. Which is just as epic, imo.

So you're saying that the Holy Roman Empire had access to hologram technology? Tell me more about that!
Rabbi Gordon

Post by Rabbi Gordon »

This wrote:
Rabbi Gordon wrote:
This wrote:Probably Liechtenstein has something to do with the great empire that was Austria-Hungary.

So you're saying that the Holy Roman Empire had access to hologram technology? Tell me more about that!

You didn't know?!?!
Well, this is why some people claim they saw Gachot together with Wurz. Without the holo-Roman Empire's advancements everyone would know the truth about Alex. We don't want that to happen, do we? Luxembourg is non-existent, that they make holograms is just a disguise, like Supertec was.
If a particle is traveling at the speed of a Spyker, it is likely to finish last. - Albers Einstein

The Hungarian language is more beautiful than you'd ever think. See, the plural of soul in Hungarian is lelkek.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Hm, and the Holy Roman Empire belonged to the Vatican. That means they know the secret of the Holy Grail. However, Austria-Hungary 'already got one', so they didn't intervene in the microstates/holograms stuff.
It's not a coincidence that the only time an Andrea Moda started a race and two Colonis started a race, was in one of the microstates, that's the true power of the Holy Grail.
However, Alex Würz betrayed his fatherland and collaborated with the Germans, to use the Grail for evil purposes. That's the truth about why Austria and Hungary split up. Thankfully, the other grail ended up in the hands of HWNSNBM, who will protect us. They say, the only way to find the Holy Grail is to win a race in a Life. It's not a coincidence this car is called Life, as this car contains the secrets of life.
Bobby Doorknobs

This wrote:Hm, and the Holy Roman Empire belonged to the Vatican. That means they know the secret of the Holy Grail. However, Austria-Hungary 'already got one', so they didn't intervene in the microstates/holograms stuff.
It's not a coincidence that the only time an Andrea Moda started a race and two Colonis started a race, was in one of the microstates, that's the true power of the Holy Grail.
However, Alex Würz betrayed his fatherland and collaborated with the Germans, to use the Grail for evil purposes. That's the truth about why Austria and Hungary split up. Thankfully, the other grail ended up in the hands of HWNSNBM, who will protect us. They say, the only way to find the Holy Grail is to win a race in a Life. It's not a coincidence this car is called Life, as this car contains the secrets of life.

Intriguing. But I am a bit confused. Is Wurz an alter-ego of Gachot, or is Gachot an alter-ego of Wurz?

In the second Austin Powers movie, it is revealed early on that Dr. Evil owns Starbucks, a front for his evil corporation. It is only logical to assume that it is a similar situation with Hype Energy. In 1997, Bertrand Gachot signed an agreement to introduce the product in France. Nothing too suspicious here, just another F1 driver who also happens to be a businessman, who's going to notice, right? In 2000, he bought the company outright and now uses it as a front for hologram development, which was formerly a NATO and then an EU matter. Thanks to Gachot's family connections he was able to persuade the EU to outsource hologram development to him, which is now somehow fundamental to whatever plans he's making in his lair on Socotra.

Hype sponsored André Lotterer's very brief F1 debut. The thing I find suspicious about this is: Why did Lotterer's car fail so quickly, just as Michael Schumacher's did at the same track 24 years earlier? Schumcher's gearbox failure could probably be put down to a bitter move of revenge on Gachot's part, but what about Lotterer? Was he sent to Spa as an agent of Gachot/Wurz? Was he a double agent serving HWNSNBM who was discovered just as he completed his first and only lap of the race? Who knows?

Moving to my final point, which is a plea: Earlier I said that the creation of holographic software increased throughout the West during the Cold War. I said that I could not find out how the Eastern Bloc fit into the whole Luxembourg Conspiracy and that HWNSNBM or Sergey Zlobin would know. Rabbi Gordon, you say in your signature that you have met HWNSNBM in person. Tell us: What does he know about all of this?
#FreeGonzo
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Some say Lotterer was the taxi driver who got attacked by Gachot. Therefore, Gachot/Würz sabotaged him.
The reason Lotterer was there, was because he had business to do with Marcus Ericsson...
The Eastern bloc's involvement? Well, apparently the Soviets also worked on holograms, however, they never functioned properly, as evidenced in Eddie Jordans fashion sense. However, lately they've been progressing as they managed to hack the Tilke Software and are now producing their own virtual, boring Tilkedromes.
Meanwhile True Korea claimes to have mastered this too, and the sudden appearance and dissapearance of False Korea on the calender is proof that they are up to something.
Frogfoot9013

Post by Frogfoot9013 »

This wrote:Some say Lotterer was the taxi driver who got attacked by Gachot. Therefore, Gachot/Würz sabotaged him.
The reason Lotterer was there, was because he had business to do with Marcus Ericsson...
The Eastern bloc's involvement? Well, apparently the Soviets also worked on holograms, however, they never functioned properly, as evidenced in Eddie Jordans fashion sense. However, lately they've been progressing as they managed to hack the Tilke Software and are now producing their own virtual, boring Tilkedromes.
Meanwhile True Korea claimes to have mastered this too, and the sudden appearance and dissapearance of False Korea on the calender is proof that they are up to something.

Does Jacques Villeneuve have any tangential connection to all this? :P
James Hunt, commentating on the 1991 German Grand Prix wrote:The Benettons looking very smart together on the track, mostly because they're both going so slowly.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Frogfoot9013 wrote:Does Jacques Villeneuve have any tangential connection to all this? :P
Accepterais-tu is constantly played over the speakers of any concentration camp in this world, but other than that, there's no link.

Also, your signature says you were born on the same date as Czernobyl, so that means you are born in 1193. That must make you one of the oldest people on this forum!
Bobby Doorknobs

This wrote:
Frogfoot9013 wrote:Does Jacques Villeneuve have any tangential connection to all this? :P
Accepterais-tu is constantly played over the speakers of any concentration camp in this world, but other than that, there's no link.

Also, your signature says you were born on the same date as Czernobyl, so that means you are born in 1193. That must make you one of the oldest people on this forum!

Actually, This, there is something concerning about Villeneuve: He moved to Andorra in 2012, which raises the question: What do the Chinese know that we don't? Is the Jacques Villeneuve competing in WRX actually a Chinese-developed hologram, while the real Jacques Villeneuve lives in horrific conditions in a concentration camp in the Pyrenees? If so, why? Surely they wouldn't do that to him just for releasing a terrible album. Would they? :?
#FreeGonzo
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Simtek wrote:
This wrote:

Actually, This, there is something concerning about Villeneuve: He moved to Andorra in 2012, which raises the question: What do the Chinese know that we don't? Is the Jacques Villeneuve competing in WRX actually a Chinese-developed hologram, while the real Jacques Villeneuve lives in horrific conditions in a concentration camp in the Pyrenees? If so, why? Surely they wouldn't do that to him just for releasing a terrible album. Would they? :?

No, i wouldn't worry about this connection. He's just performing his acoustic album live in front of all the prisoners, but Jacques himself is safe, and getting reasonably paid. He's delusional enough to think he's actually popular over there, and doesn't realise he's part of a big torture campaign. He might be brainwashed, but probably he's just an idiot :P
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Rabbi Gordon wrote:I'm from Budapest, Hungary.

Another active member from Hungary! Awesome, I'm not alone again!

Üdv a fórumon :)

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Bobby Doorknobs

Shizuka wrote:
Rabbi Gordon wrote:I'm from Budapest, Hungary.

Another active member from Hungary! Awesome, I'm not alone again!

Üdv a fórumon :)

And with that, the thread is finally back on-topic.
#FreeGonzo
FOM Fan

Post by FOM Fan »

Hello all. I figured now that the site has been re-launched, now would be a good time to join :) The articles & opinion pieces posted on the site's former guise were outstanding IMO, really interesting reads :D
My views are unofficial and are not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies, nor do I have any association with the Formula One group of companies.
Bobby Doorknobs

Welcome to F1 GP Rejects! And please, there's no need to go that far in appeasing FOM. :P
#FreeGonzo
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Simtek wrote:Welcome to F1 GP Rejects! And please, there's no need to go that far in appeasing FOM. :P

Welcome

FOM Fan wrote:Hello all. I figured now that the site has been re-launched, now would be a good time to join :) The articles & opinion pieces posted on the site's former guise were outstanding IMO, really interesting reads :D

Welcome
Officially Retired
Bobby Doorknobs

HawkAussie wrote:
Simtek wrote:Welcome to F1 GP Rejects! And please, there's no need to go that far in appeasing FOM. :P

Welcome

FOM Fan wrote:Hello all. I figured now that the site has been re-launched, now would be a good time to join :) The articles & opinion pieces posted on the site's former guise were outstanding IMO, really interesting reads :D

Welcome

Are you welcoming me as well? I've been here about 8 months! :P But thank you nonetheless.
#FreeGonzo
solidsnake

Post by solidsnake »

Hey everyone,

I've been a fan of the site for a few years and lurked but never posted on the old forum.

Massive F1 (or maybe that should be Grand Prix?) fan from Edinburgh, Scotland. Got into F1 through the games in 2000, I knew who Jean-Denis Delatraz was before I even watched a race. Started watching in 2002 and have seen all but 1 race since 2003. Currently working my way through a load of mid 80's-early/mid 90's races as that was prime Reject time.

Anyway, see you round.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Welcome solidsnake!
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

solidsnake wrote:Hey everyone,

I've been a fan of the site for a few years and lurked but never posted on the old forum.

Massive F1 (or maybe that should be Grand Prix?) fan from Edinburgh, Scotland. Got into F1 through the games in 2000, I knew who Jean-Denis Delatraz was before I even watched a race. Started watching in 2002 and have seen all but 1 race since 2003. Currently working my way through a load of mid 80's-early/mid 90's races as that was prime Reject time.

Anyway, see you round.

:shock:

A reject fan in my home town. What? And here I was thinking I was the only one of my kind in the central belt! Welcome!
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
solidsnake

Post by solidsnake »

Biscione wrote::shock:

A reject fan in my home town. What? And here I was thinking I was the only one of my kind in the central belt! Welcome!

I thought I was the only one! Thanks for the welcomes people :) I'm looking forward to getting involved.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Just noticed I forgot to check in here!
I was born in Southern Italy and spent there most of my life, though I left my home country for Germany some months ago. And, tbh, I'm probably one of the very few Italian racing fans which isn't at the same time a Ferrari fan. Actually I don't like to identify myself as a fan of a particular driver or team: I just love rooting for the backmarkers, a passion most people in this community seem to share (to the point my mobile sports a picture of Roberto Moreno driving his shiny Andrea Moda on the streets of Monaco as a wallpaper :D )
Have been lurking on this forum for years (and that gave a really meaningful contribution to my passion for backmarkers), before finally deciding to register and start writing some posts. I also got really fascinated by the "alternate motorsport world" narrated in the PMMF, and would really like to somehow take part in it :)

P.S. I'd like to say in advance I'm really sorry for my utter rejectful English...
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Bobby Doorknobs

novitopoli wrote:...to the point my mobile sports a picture of Roberto Moreno driving his shiny Andrea Moda on the streets of Monaco as a wallpaper :D

I had a similar picture (if not the same one) as my desktop wallpaper a while back. :D

And of course, welcome!
#FreeGonzo
A Very Coolman

Post by A Very Coolman »

Time to join the shenanigans! Been hovering around the site and really enjoy the banter intellectual discussions and musing on F1 so I hope to add my "opinion" in.

Really big fan of the 1997 F1 season since that's the first one I watched so (and one of the best in my opinion).
"Damon Hill in the Arrows-Yamaha is higher [in place] than he ever has been!"
(About 15 seconds later)
"And Hill stops! As I say it. Ugh..."
-- Murray Walker, 1997 Spanish Grand Prix
Francis23

Post by Francis23 »

Hey everyone!
I stumbled across this site a year or so ago and both the forum and the main page (when it was up) is a great read, so without further ado, here's a little about myself:

-18 year old uni student who is in no way using this site as a form of procrastination
-My first memory of a live race must have been in 1999 (I remember a red Williams), but I generally started properly following the sport from around 02-03
-I support all the British drivers, yes that includes Lewis (*ducks under desk*), but I wouldn't be here if I didn't have an admiration of the underdogs of this world, from Manor's revival to the Andrea Moda level of mismanagement within Sauber

Thanks to this site I now know all about Deletraz, Life, and all other things to do with grand prix racing so bad that they have their own webpage devoted to their rejectfulness, it's good to be here!
Bobby Doorknobs

Welcome, Francis!
#FreeGonzo
Francis23

Post by Francis23 »

Simtek wrote:Welcome, Francis!

Cheers Simtek! :)
HondaRacing030792

Post by HondaRacing030792 »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums but had been reading F1 Rejects since 2010.

Glad there is a new site up and running. :)
Bobby Doorknobs

HondaRacing030792 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums but had been reading F1 Rejects since 2010.

Glad there is a new site up and running. :)

Welcome!
#FreeGonzo
FortiFord

Post by FortiFord »

Hello everyone :) I'm W12's brother. I've been reading the site since 2011 (?) but never registered. I'm glad the new site is up and running!
Bobby Doorknobs

FortiFord wrote:Hello everyone :) I'm W12's brother. I've been reading the site since 2011 (?) but never registered. I'm glad the new site is up and running!

And welcome to you too!
#FreeGonzo
FortiFord

Post by FortiFord »

Simtek wrote:
FortiFord wrote:Hello everyone :) I'm W12's brother. I've been reading the site since 2011 (?) but never registered. I'm glad the new site is up and running!

And welcome to you too!
Thanks, Simtek!
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

FortiFord wrote:
Simtek wrote:

And welcome to you too!
Thanks, Simtek!

Somebody with the nickname "Pacific" should answer.
That would make a moment of greatness.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
HondaRacing030792

Post by HondaRacing030792 »

Thanks for the welcome Simtek. :D