Re: F1 Dreams

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

redbulljack14 wrote:
eurobrun wrote:
dr-baker wrote:I love you guys and girls!!!. :P

We already know that. :lol:

He just doesn't love my virtual drivers. :lol:

If your driver was female you would still have a drive :lol:
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

eurobrun wrote:If your driver was female you would still have a drive :lol:

Has there been an all-female line-up in F1RWRS yet? My dream-team awaits! (But I have entered Douglas Mann into every single round to date...)

And see what I did, bringing the topic back with the word dream???
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

kostas22 wrote:I had a dream where Wayne Rooney joined al-Qaeda, bombed Old Trafford while myself and several hundred random racing drivers were standing on the pitch enclosed in a giant Star Trek-esque forcefield. Sebastian Loeb then talked to me in French so I didn't understand a word he said and swiftly drove off in his old Citroen C4 being chased by an army of black tanks with massive Ford logos plastered all over them. His C4 then morphed into a Scuderia Toro Rosso STR2 which then crossed the finish line at Silverstone to win the British Grand Prix, with Djibril Cisse second driving a Peugeot 406 and myself in third place driving the Lotus T127.

I don't know what drugs you're on, but i want them :D
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

dr-baker wrote:Has there been an all-female line-up in F1RWRS yet? My dream-team awaits! (But I have entered Douglas Mann into every single round to date...)

He could drive for Tropico next year, that way you get your si ... ncerely interesting-sounding ... team and I get a decent driver. :lol:
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Aha, I had one last night. Maria de Vilotta was so shite in F1, Marussia entered her in WRC for a season for experience. After a WRC race around my local Tesco car park, it emerged she was having an affair with another driver. When I did some snooping, it turned out that it was Sebastien Bourdais and she met up with him behind a burger van. Rather more mundane than Kostas' dream, however.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

BaconLettuceNinja wrote:Aha, I had one last night. Maria de Vilotta was so shite in F1, Marussia entered her in WRC for a season for experience. After a WRC race around my local Tesco car park, it emerged she was having an affair with another driver. When I did some snooping, it turned out that it was Sebastien Bourdais and she met up with him behind a burger van. Rather more mundane than Kostas' dream, however.

Let me guess. They discussed suspension travel on their road cars over a burger...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

Post by Sunshine_Baby_[IT] »

Last night I dreamt of a qualifying session from nowadays, where there were on the track two Andrea Moda and three Simteks, and both the Andrea Moda and the Simteks were in top ten. :shock: An Andrea Moda took the pole position...
I'm Perry McCarthy and Taki Inoue's fan number 1 and I always will be.

My twitter: @Miluuu_Sunshine
14 Hundred Hours

Post by 14 Hundred Hours »

I had a dream the organisers of the Australian GP forgot the trophies, so tried to present the drivers with swivel chairs instead. Yet nobody seemed to care...
Timo Glock für Bürgermeister.
Also I'm a girl. Maybe I shoulda made this clear waaay back to avoid confusion!
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

14 Hundred Hours wrote:I had a dream the organisers of the Australian GP forgot the trophies, so tried to present the drivers with swivel chairs instead. Yet nobody seemed to care...

Practical as well as attractive.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

After this morning's Chinese qualifying (which I watched on the BBC in bed - uni life!), I got an extra 45 minutes or so of sleep. I dremt that I was in a pit garage. I was asking one of the guys if I could get a couple of the drivers' autographs. He pointed me towards the team boss standing nearby, who just happened to be Flavio Briatore in a fireproof suit, and he simply smiled and waved his hand, indicating 'Be my guest.' I then realised that there were several of the team's test drivers standing around us, all three of whom were female (well, it was Flav running the team!), and so I approached one asking for her autograph. It was Alice Powell, and I got into conversation with her, telling her about this thread, and how in my driver line-up, she replaced Pippa Mann and how she was so much better than her. I then kinda sensed that Pippa might have been another of the female test drivers nearby, but wasn't sure, at which point I naturally woke up.
MCard LOLA
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

dr-baker wrote:After this morning's Chinese qualifying (which I watched on the BBC in bed - uni life!), I got an extra 45 minutes or so of sleep. I dremt that I was in a pit garage. I was asking one of the guys if I could get a couple of the drivers' autographs. He pointed me towards the team boss standing nearby, who just happened to be Flavio Briatore in a fireproof suit, and he simply smiled and waved his hand, indicating 'Be my guest.' I then realised that there were several of the team's test drivers standing around us, all three of whom were female (well, it was Flav running the team!), and so I approached one asking for her autograph. It was Alice Powell, and I got into conversation with her, telling her about this thread, and how in my driver line-up, she replaced Pippa Mann and how she was so much better than her. I then kinda sensed that Pippa might have been another of the female test drivers nearby, but wasn't sure, at which point I naturally woke up.

Not a bad dream... ;)

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Bizarre? Slightly.

Odd? Maybe.

Not bad? No, indeed, it was not bad at all.
MCard LOLA
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

It's only on very select parts of the internet that a guy could describe a dream where he's surrounded by several women, and there isn't a hint of anything, um... untoward about it.

This, needless to say, is one of those select places.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

shinji wrote:It's only on very select parts of the internet that a guy could describe a dream where he's surrounded by several women, and there isn't a hint of anything, um... untoward about it.

Indeed it is.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

redbulljack14 wrote:
shinji wrote:It's only on very select parts of the internet that a guy could describe a dream where he's surrounded by several women, and there isn't a hint of anything, um... untoward about it.

Indeed it is.

Indeed.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Yes, that is what I found so strange about it. Although the way Flavio acted in the few moments he was there, it suggested things were happening behind the scenes that I would not have been privy to. :o :?
MCard LOLA
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

I was wondering... has everyone of you ever dreamt of HWNSNBM?

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Sunshine_Baby_[IT] wrote:I was wondering... has everyone of you ever dreamt of HWNSNBM?

He thinks it best if I don't. But he did choose for me the dream that I described above. Because he can.
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

dr-baker wrote:After this morning's Chinese qualifying (which I watched on the BBC in bed - uni life!), I got an extra 45 minutes or so of sleep. I dremt that I was in a pit garage. I was asking one of the guys if I could get a couple of the drivers' autographs. He pointed me towards the team boss standing nearby, who just happened to be Flavio Briatore in a fireproof suit, and he simply smiled and waved his hand, indicating 'Be my guest.' I then realised that there were several of the team's test drivers standing around us, all three of whom were female (well, it was Flav running the team!), and so I approached one asking for her autograph. It was Alice Powell, and I got into conversation with her, telling her about this thread, and how in my driver line-up, she replaced Pippa Mann and how she was so much better than her. I then kinda sensed that Pippa might have been another of the female test drivers nearby, but wasn't sure, at which point I naturally woke up.

Yes! One of my threads has come in useful! *sprays champagne*
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Dan B

Post by Dan B »

Dreamed that there were quite a few reject teams in addition to the teams we love today. There was an American team which showed up with a car from 1993 (and mind you, this is 2012) and was powered by a Buick V8. It barely qualified if at all. I do remember Scott Speed being one of the drivers though. In addition to that team there was Hyundai F1, Stefan GP, and Geely F1 but the last of the list didn't show up for the first 5 races. Hyundai was midfield (around where Caterham is) and Stefan, the American team, and Geely were backmarkers. The same dream had Christijan Albers in his 2005 Minardi take out a bunch of people while leading the race (because he was about to be passed). There was also a Hungarian midfield team that employed HWNSNBM and Christian Klein and had some energy drink sponsorship (that wasn't Red Bull or Monster). Regular points scorers but for whatever reason they pulled out mid way through the season.

There was a second dream where I was driving some F1 car - I think it was a Simtek but in 2012 spec (basically the Marussia but in Simtek colors)- and I remember passing Alonso before the car's rear wheels decided that being on the car's axle was too mainstream and subsequently fell off.
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

Two nights ago I had a weird dream where I was having lunch at a town festival, with my parents, my former school-mate, a man that I didn't know and David Brabham. :shock: The dream ended after I visited my grandmother (after the lunch) at her home and in the street there was a garbage lorry driven by Riccardo Patrese. :o :shock: :?

14 Hundred Hours

I just dreamt that Narain Karthikeyan finished a race in 8th place by painting his HRT to the same colour scheme as a Red Bull.

It was glorious
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

14 Hundred Hours wrote:I just dreamt that Narain Karthikeyan finished a race in 8th place by painting his HRT to the same colour scheme as a Red Bull.

It was glorious

Dream of the week :lol:
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Aerond wrote:
14 Hundred Hours wrote:I just dreamt that Narain Karthikeyan finished a race in 8th place by painting his HRT to the same colour scheme as a Red Bull.

It was glorious

Dream of the week :lol:

The only thing that could have made that better was if he barged Vettel out of the way in the process :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

I had another wacky one. There was an F1 race around the streets of Marseille...except it was mostly Peugeot 406s and Citroen Xsaras painted in Prost, Ligier and Tyrrell liveries, plus a gaggle of random Porsche Supercup cars. The only exception was Jean Ragnotti's Renault R5 Maxi Turbo, Taki Inoue's Footwork (guess what happened there :roll:) and Ricardo Rosset in a jet black Arrows A19 which was painfully slow compared to the French saloon cars. But it was definitely F1 spec becasue it sounded like they all had V12s and they were doing 190mph with big slick tyres. Samy Naceri took an early lead but then made an unexpected pitstop to beat up some spectators. This moved Dick Dastardly into the lead, who drove off a cliff thinking it was a shortcut and ended up in Malta. This moved Rémi Gaillard - driving a red kart and wearing a Mario costume - up to first, but then a giant Pacman chased him off the track. It was left to Zinedine Zidane to win the race, with Olivier Panis second and Alain Prost third, Gilles Panizzi fourth, Bruno Thiry fifth, Armin Schwarz sixth, Perry McCarthy seventh, myself in eigth above Christina Surer in ninth. At which point I will stop this reconstrution due to the family friendly nature of this forum :shock: :oops: :lol:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

kostas22 wrote:I had another wacky one. There was an F1 race around the streets of Marseille...except it was mostly Peugeot 406s and Citroen Xsaras painted in Prost, Ligier and Tyrrell liveries, plus a gaggle of random Porsche Supercup cars. The only exception was Jean Ragnotti's Renault R5 Maxi Turbo, Taki Inoue's Footwork (guess what happened there :roll:) and Ricardo Rosset in a jet black Arrows A19 which was painfully slow compared to the French saloon cars. But it was definitely F1 spec becasue it sounded like they all had V12s and they were doing 190mph with big slick tyres. Samy Naceri took an early lead but then made an unexpected pitstop to beat up some spectators. This moved Dick Dastardly into the lead, who drove off a cliff thinking it was a shortcut and ended up in Malta. This moved Rémi Gaillard - driving a red kart and wearing a Mario costume - up to first, but then a giant Pacman chased him off the track. It was left to Zinedine Zidane to win the race, with Olivier Panis second and Alain Prost third, Gilles Panizzi fourth, Bruno Thiry fifth, Armin Schwarz sixth, Perry McCarthy seventh, myself in eigth above Christina Surer in ninth. At which point I will stop this reconstrution due to the family friendly nature of this forum :shock: :oops: :lol:

You have an incredible imagination....
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

kostas22 wrote:I had another wacky one. There was an F1 race around the streets of Marseille...except it was mostly Peugeot 406s and Citroen Xsaras painted in Prost, Ligier and Tyrrell liveries ... it was definitely F1 spec becasue it sounded like they all had V12s and they were doing 190mph with big slick tyres.

ProCar is back!

Those V10 engines from up to 2005 must be sitting idle doing nothing. Or, alternatively, the current crop will be obsolete in 2014 and will sit on a shelf doing nothing. Anyone got a few spare quid kicking around? Even the Cosworths would do - lever them out the back of an MVR-02 or an F111 and drop them in an Alfa 166 bodyshell - there must be a few of these kicking around in Italy at least - and ProCar is reborn, 24 years later!
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Had a weird dream last night. It has to do with Bahrain. Don't worry, nobody got hurt, but all but three teams boycotted the race a-la USGP '05 except for Ferrari, HRT and Marussia. Karthikeyan made the podium and I was (for no apparent reason) the presenter for the third place trophy. I asked for his autograph :lol:
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
14 Hundred Hours

JeremyMcClean wrote:Had a weird dream last night. It has to do with Bahrain. Don't worry, nobody got hurt, but all but three teams boycotted the race a-la USGP '05 except for Ferrari, HRT and Marussia. Karthikeyan made the podium and I was (for no apparent reason) the presenter for the third place trophy. I asked for his autograph :lol:

Did he give it to you? Even a dream autograph is worth something! ;)
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

14 Hundred Hours wrote:
JeremyMcClean wrote:Had a weird dream last night. It has to do with Bahrain. Don't worry, nobody got hurt, but all but three teams boycotted the race a-la USGP '05 except for Ferrari, HRT and Marussia. Karthikeyan made the podium and I was (for no apparent reason) the presenter for the third place trophy. I asked for his autograph :lol:

He said he would give it to me in a moment, I ran off because he sprayed the champagne with Alonso and Massa (who also got on the podium), and then I woke up. :|
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

JeremyMcClean wrote:
14 Hundred Hours wrote:

He said he would give it to me in a moment, I ran off because he sprayed the champagne with Alonso and Massa (who also got on the podium), and then I woke up. :|

Then you discovered your pants were wet :lol:
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Aerond wrote:
JeremyMcClean wrote:
14 Hundred Hours wrote:

Then you discovered your pants were wet :lol:

You sir, have just made my day :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

I had a dream about the upcoming 2012 Belgian GP. The trend of a different winner every race had continued all the way there, but now with all the quality drivers in the field having taken a race win, it looked like someone would have to finally double their victory tally for the season. In the previous race at Hungaroring, both Pedro De La Rosa and Narain Karthikeyan had picked up injuries in accidents that would rule them out for the upcoming race. I replaced De La Rosa in the #22, and Sebastian Giovinco (?!?!?!?!) took the #23.

I didn't see Giovinco in the actual race at any point apart from the start. It was a chatoic never ending cycle of wet-dry-wet-dry-wet-dry, it would pour of rain then dry up, then pour of rain again and dry up again, people were changing tyres constantly. Except me, somehow despite the heavy rain showers every 5-10 minutes, I was able to stay out on track with the option tyres I started the race on. I just ignored all the chaos going on around me, settled into a rhythm and before I knew it, 33 laps were up, and time to pit for fresh rubber.

Most people were still gambling on the rain becoming permanent rather than fading away again but I gambled on another set of option slicks. With 10 laps to go, I had made 1 stop, to everyone else's 6 or 7. I was somehow only 3 seconds a lap off the pace of the quickest cars, and because I'd been able to avoid making so many stops or throwing it off the road, I had inherited the lead :shock:

Hamilton and Raikkonen were closing in very fast towards the end, and caught me on the last lap of the race. They had a run on me through Blanchimont and were about to make a dive down the inside of the bus-stop for the glory. Except, Hamilton sideswiped Raikkonen on the approach to the final corner and wiped them both out, so I just waited for their ongoing accident to fly past, switch back to the track and take HRT's first ever points...by winning a race, on my F1 debut :shock:

Image Image
LellaLombardi

Post by LellaLombardi »

I had a dream several years ago where for some reason a grand prix couldn't go ahead, so all the drivers went down to the local ice rink and had a figure skating competition instead. They were quite good actually and very graceful apart from Jean Alesi who kept falling over. Fisichella won with Schumacher 2nd and Wurz 3rd.
Maria De Villotta will forever be badass. Rest in Peace.
Pulling for Schumi and Jules.
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

kostas22 wrote:I had a dream about the upcoming 2012 Belgian GP. The trend of a different winner every race had continued all the way there, but now with all the quality drivers in the field having taken a race win, it looked like someone would have to finally double their victory tally for the season. In the previous race at Hungaroring, both Pedro De La Rosa and Narain Karthikeyan had picked up injuries in accidents that would rule them out for the upcoming race. I replaced De La Rosa in the #22, and Sebastian Giovinco (?!?!?!?!) took the #23.

I didn't see Giovinco in the actual race at any point apart from the start. It was a chatoic never ending cycle of wet-dry-wet-dry-wet-dry, it would pour of rain then dry up, then pour of rain again and dry up again, people were changing tyres constantly. Except me, somehow despite the heavy rain showers every 5-10 minutes, I was able to stay out on track with the option tyres I started the race on. I just ignored all the chaos going on around me, settled into a rhythm and before I knew it, 33 laps were up, and time to pit for fresh rubber.

Most people were still gambling on the rain becoming permanent rather than fading away again but I gambled on another set of option slicks. With 10 laps to go, I had made 1 stop, to everyone else's 6 or 7. I was somehow only 3 seconds a lap off the pace of the quickest cars, and because I'd been able to avoid making so many stops or throwing it off the road, I had inherited the lead :shock:

Hamilton and Raikkonen were closing in very fast towards the end, and caught me on the last lap of the race. They had a run on me through Blanchimont and were about to make a dive down the inside of the bus-stop for the glory. Except, Hamilton sideswiped Raikkonen on the approach to the final corner and wiped them both out, so I just waited for their ongoing accident to fly past, switch back to the track and take HRT's first ever points...by winning a race, on my F1 debut :shock:

This dream is really epic! :o

LellaLombardi wrote:I had a dream several years ago where for some reason a grand prix couldn't go ahead, so all the drivers went down to the local ice rink and had a figure skating competition instead. They were quite good actually and very graceful apart from Jean Alesi who kept falling over. Fisichella won with Schumacher 2nd and Wurz 3rd.

Another epic dream.

David AGS

Post by David AGS »

Its no surprise that you didnt see Giovinco, he is only about 160cm tall!
Miserable Thierry (Boutsen) staggers round mostly on ten cylinders (out of 12) with no clutch, low oil pressure, bad brakes and no grip to finish tenth, 3 laps down...

(Murray Walkers review of Boutsen's Brazil 1991 race).

Thats a point these days!
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

LellaLombardi wrote:I had a dream several years ago where for some reason a grand prix couldn't go ahead, so all the drivers went down to the local ice rink and had a figure skating competition instead. They were quite good actually and very graceful apart from Jean Alesi who kept falling over. Fisichella won with Schumacher 2nd and Wurz 3rd.

*Tries to think of witty comment as to why Fisichella won a figure skating contest...*
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

WaffleCat wrote:

*Tries to think of witty comment as to why Fisichella won a figure skating contest...*

Because you're always skating on thin ice when racing for Flavio?
MCard LOLA
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

If I was to have a dream in which every F1 driver would participate in a figure skating competition, I'm sure Sutil would win with a large margin.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

David AGS wrote:Its no surprise that you didnt see Giovinco, he is only about 160cm tall!

164, actually. And, to tell the truth, I am the same height as him :oops:

Image Image