Spanaco Podcast - your help needed again

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
MinardiFan95

Re: Spanaco Podcast - your help needed again

Post by MinardiFan95 »

TimmyB wrote:
Cynon wrote:Sent in my pointless rant, I think it's only fitting that it gets a responding rant. Might be a bit 11th hour, though...

It is a bit 11th hour. Can you check your emails if you haven't already?

C'MON GUYS!
The clock is ticking and this podcast needs to get out before the weekend! I'll need your submissions in the next day or so because I'm sure no one wants to listen to 30 minutes of my voice alone!

Sorry, but I dont think I will be able to record a segment for the podcast as I don't have enough time (due to exams :evil: ) and the fact that I cannot find the MP3 player that I planned to use for recording.
This is a cool spot.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

TimmyB wrote:
Cynon wrote:Sent in my pointless rant, I think it's only fitting that it gets a responding rant. Might be a bit 11th hour, though...

It is a bit 11th hour. Can you check your emails if you haven't already?

C'MON GUYS!
The clock is ticking and this podcast needs to get out before the weekend! I'll need your submissions in the next day or so because I'm sure no one wants to listen to 30 minutes of my voice alone!

I'll do my now solo rant tomorrow (Carlos can't do it because of exams and the replacement I drafted in isn't allowed to do it.)
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
JohnMLTX

Post by JohnMLTX »

I sent in mine. it's 1.4 minutes of speaking about the new grand prix to be held in Austin in the People's Republic of Texas.
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

I sent mine in via Sendspace, Tim. I might send in another one later regarding F1 Rejects in NASCAR and the IRL.
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

And as feared school has ruined my plan. As a result I have been forced to delay my recording ANOTHER day. Must be the downside of going to an academically selective high school I guess...
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

Wizzie wrote:And as feared school has ruined my plan. As a result I have been forced to delay my recording ANOTHER day. Must be the downside of going to an academically selective high school I guess...

I wouldn't know. My high school is one of two in the entire state of Oregon to be rated unacceptable by the state board of education multiple times.

I really just like throwing that line out there.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

thehemogoblin wrote:
Wizzie wrote:And as feared school has ruined my plan. As a result I have been forced to delay my recording ANOTHER day. Must be the downside of going to an academically selective high school I guess...

I wouldn't know. My high school is one of two in the entire state of Oregon to be rated unacceptable by the state board of education multiple times.

Jus to be sure someone answers this...
How come a high school rated as unacceptable is still open? Did it receive modifications?
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

Phoenix wrote:
thehemogoblin wrote:

Jus to be sure someone answers this...
How come a high school rated as unacceptable is still open? Did it receive modifications?

Because it's the only high school within the area. And no. You see, there's this thing called a funding shortage... and it really screws over a school that needs every cent it can get for education. Long story. But it's still open, because no other school can serve the area.
JohnMLTX

Post by JohnMLTX »

when will the final recording take place?
ibsey wrote:Things happen in my underwear, every time I hear those Ferrari's.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

JohnMLTX wrote:when will the final recording take place?

Never. This looks to be the bastard child of the original V2.0 Podcast. Without a certain Scot and Welshman at the helm it's all fallen to pieces 8-)
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
TimmyB

Post by TimmyB »

kostas22 wrote:Never. This looks to be the bastard child of the original V2.0 Podcast. Without a certain Scot and Welshman at the helm it's all fallen to pieces 8-)

Are you fishing for a bite kostas? ;) A certain Scot never showed up for recording!

The podcast will be delivered to Enoch today, then he'll add an intro and upload it at his leisure.

I apologise to everyone, Enoch included, for my tardiness. I could explain why by detailing the sort of week I've had... but I'm sure none of you care that much. :P
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

TimmyB wrote:
kostas22 wrote:Never. This looks to be the bastard child of the original V2.0 Podcast. Without a certain Scot and Welshman at the helm it's all fallen to pieces 8-)

Are you fishing for a bite kostas? ;) A certain Scot never showed up for recording!

The podcast will be delivered to Enoch today, then he'll add an intro and upload it at his leisure.

I apologise to everyone, Enoch included, for my tardiness. I could explain why by detailing the sort of week I've had... but I'm sure none of you care that much. :P

Damn. Sorry I couldn't get my recording in because I had a choice between school and this and obviously school won out. I really need to find a way to reorganise my life so I have more spare time on my hands while trying to stop the recent slide in my marks but that's a story that you people probably won't want to hear about.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Just to say, thank you guys for putting in the time for this, I know myself how hard it is to make times for things like this. ;)
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
TimmyB

Post by TimmyB »

watka wrote:Just to say, thank you guys for putting in the time for this, I know myself how hard it is to make times for things like this. ;)

Cheers Watka!

IT'S DONE

The finished podcast has been sent to Enoch for upload to the website, of course, he'll be asleep now and then off to work in the morning so don't expect it to turn up immediately. :D

....and before you ask, this podcast does NOT cover Turkey. :mrgreen: