Lack of Reject-avatars

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: Lack of Reject-avatars

Post by Ataxia »

go_Rubens wrote:Changed my avatar to a canoe slalom avatar. It was rather inevitable, wasn't it? ;) :lol:

Canoe slalom? You've never mentioned THAT before...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

UgncreativeUsergname wrote:I made my own little tribute to pasta's avatar, as (hopefully) you can all see.

And now the penny finally drops :oops: Yes, I really have outshone myself this time :oops: :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Top lel at everyone who fell for that. :lol: ;)

As for me, with a shiny Bruno Senna avatar heading my way at the end of the month, I've decided in the meantime to change to a far less rejectful avatar. Indeed, it's everyone's favourite bunch of Britpop misfits, PULP! :D :P
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Ataxia wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:Changed my avatar to a canoe slalom avatar. It was rather inevitable, wasn't it? ;) :lol:

Canoe slalom? You've never mentioned THAT before...

It was actually a lengthy quest. Whenever I find a good image and resize it in Photoshop, the dimensions always came out to 27.5 for any image I tried unless it was pretty small to begin with. I can't even get good quality with this avatar anyway, because, well, it looks like it is split in two. I was about to give up...

:P :lol:
Yeah, something like that. Then I found the avatar I have now. I am now slightly relieved.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

East Londoner wrote:As for me, with a shiny Bruno Senna avatar heading my way at the end of the month, I've decided in the meantime to change to a far less rejectful avatar. Indeed, it's everyone's favourite bunch of Britpop misfits, PULP! :D :P

Funnily enough the old ipod stuck on 'I Spy' this morning on the way to work. 'Different Class' was just that, an album head and shoulders above the rest.
Just For One Day...
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Nothing to do with avatars, but still to do with images.

I saw this and immediately thought of SgtPepper. Richard Dawkins and Emma Watson like shockingly similar:

Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

watka wrote:Nothing to do with avatars, but still to do with images.

I saw this and immediately thought of SgtPepper. Richard Dawkins and Emma Watson like shockingly similar:

That is quite shockingly scary.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dr-baker wrote:
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:I'll bet with someone that Romain Grosjean will win a race this season. Any takers?

Yes.

I do believe you are now in proud possession of a Christian Horner avatar, Stramala!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

dr-baker wrote:
dr-baker wrote:
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:I'll bet with someone that Romain Grosjean will win a race this season. Any takers?

Yes.

I do believe you are now in proud possession of a Christian Horner avatar, Stramala!

And he was so close to winning at Austin too! If only Vettel had suffered a timely alternator failure last weekend... :(
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Stramala wrote:And he was so close to winning at Austin too! If only Vettel had suffered a timely alternator failure last weekend... :(

I know... And normally, I would not be upset at mechanical failures for Vettel!
MCard LOLA
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

EUROBRUN! Fetch me my Bruno Senna punishment avatar at once! :P
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Could someone resize this and add some "SENNA FTW" text.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

eurobrun wrote:Could someone resize this and add some "SENNA FTW" text.

Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Speaking of McLaren, a lot of people predict that they will have a season that is bad next year, as they will be focusing on 2015 with Honda, and Mercedes are not doing much to help them as an engine supplier. Since I now truly believe this is likely to be true, I think there may still be a surprise or two, like São Paulo when Button got 4th from 14th and Pérez 6th from 19th. Anyone willing to bet an avatar against my prophecy that Kevin Magnussen will unrejectify himself next year?
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

go_Rubens wrote:Speaking of McLaren, a lot of people predict that they will have a season that is bad next year, as they will be focusing on 2015 with Honda, and Mercedes are not doing much to help them as an engine supplier. Since I now truly believe this is likely to be true, I think there may still be a surprise or two, like São Paulo when Button got 4th from 14th and Pérez 6th from 19th. Anyone willing to bet an avatar against my prophecy that Kevin Magnussen will unrejectify himself next year?

Yeah :P
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Can we please make sure Rob keeps away from bookkeepers, as by the amount he puts his avatar on the line, I'm worried he'll develop an addition :?
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

roblomas52 wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:Speaking of McLaren, a lot of people predict that they will have a season that is bad next year, as they will be focusing on 2015 with Honda, and Mercedes are not doing much to help them as an engine supplier. Since I now truly believe this is likely to be true, I think there may still be a surprise or two, like São Paulo when Button got 4th from 14th and Pérez 6th from 19th. Anyone willing to bet an avatar against my prophecy that Kevin Magnussen will unrejectify himself next year?

Yeah, okay. Show me what you've got on that computer! :evil:
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

go_Rubens wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:

Yeah, okay. Show me what you've got on that computer! :evil:

I will upload the image in the afternoon as I have collage all morning but since I am quite far ahead in my work… ;)

If all else fails, I will upload a very special image this afternoon, just for you!
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

watka wrote:Can we please make sure Rob keeps away from bookkeepers, as by the amount he puts his avatar on the line, I'm worried he'll develop an addition :?

It could be worse. He could develop a multiplication. God help us all.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Stramala wrote:
watka wrote:Can we please make sure Rob keeps away from bookkeepers, as by the amount he puts his avatar on the line, I'm worried he'll develop an addition :?

Woah, I am so bad at typing. :lol:
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Stramala wrote:

When the loan sharks come to get their overdue money, a division could be involved...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Don't let him turn into me, I do have a mild gambling problem.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Ataxia wrote:
Stramala wrote:

When the loan sharks come to get their overdue money, a division could be involved...

With all these puns, I might subtract myself from this discussion...
MCard LOLA
UncreativeUsername37

Post by UncreativeUsername37 »

dr-baker wrote:
Ataxia wrote:
Stramala wrote:It could be worse. He could develop a multiplication. God help us all.

They're getting exponentially worse each time....
Rob Dylan wrote:Mercedes paying homage to the other W12 chassis by breaking down 30 minutes in
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

UgncreativeUsergname wrote:
dr-baker wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

They're getting exponentially worse each time....

The power is just too great... we need to reduce the sines
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Someone needs to get to the (square) root of the problem. Doesn't matter who, just take your Pic. (Oooops, where did that come from?)
MCard LOLA
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

dr-baker wrote:Someone needs to get to the (square) root of the problem. Doesn't matter who, just take your Pic. (Oooops, where did that come from?)

Let's just talk about something else, that's the Trig!
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

tommykl wrote:
dr-baker wrote:Someone needs to get to the (square) root of the problem. Doesn't matter who, just take your Pic. (Oooops, where did that come from?)

Let's just talk about something else, that's the Trig!

I sure Hyp this isn't going to turn into something stupid.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Let's get two the point befour it goes two far. Now where's my pi?
MCard LOLA
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

dr-baker wrote:Let's get two the point befour it goes two far. Now where's my pi?

Now, let's stop with this Primitive nonsense :P
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

dr-baker wrote:Let's get two the point befour it goes two far. Now where's my pi?

Pi is nice with phi-lo pastry for the base... apparently!
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

tommykl wrote:

Hey, there's many factors that contributed to this!
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
tommykl wrote:

Hey, there's many factors that contributed to this!

And this is all before we start going off on Tangents :P
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

good_Ralf

Post by good_Ralf »

Should we be getting to the (decimal) point?
Check out the position of the sun on 2 August at 20:08 in my garden

Allard Kalff in 1994 wrote:OH!! Schumacher in the wall! Right in front of us, Michael Schumacher is in the wall! He's hit the pitwall, he c... Ah, it's Jos Verstappen.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

good_Ralf wrote:Should we be getting to the (decimal) point?

Oh my Gauss, these puns have gotten really bad, haven't they?

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

tommykl wrote:

I'm struggling to differentiate between the good and the bad ones.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Ataxia wrote:
tommykl wrote:

I'm struggling to differentiate between the good and the bad ones.

I was hoping someone would be able to integrate a pun about that :P
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Salamander asked if anyone would make an imaginary number pun and I said "would i?"
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

SuperAguri wrote:Salamander asked if anyone would make an imaginary number pun and I said "would i?"

These puns are getting increasingly decimal.

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

I think everything's become so convoluted, people are forgetting their roots.