The Big News in Formula 1 - Hamilton's message

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
fvanalst

The Big News in Formula 1 - Hamilton's message

Post by fvanalst »

A possible GMIF1P...??

Lewis Hamilton’s new outgoing message:

"What’s up everybody! Its your man Lewis here and I’m SO excited, I feel like I am on top of the world right now. Why, because I want to congratulate my girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger for (clap) being (clap) the Offical (clap) Dancing with the Stars US Champion!!!! (last part in a high girlish voice). Congratulations baby, I love you, I love you, I love you, and anyone who is not a Dancing with the Stars fan out there, go be a Dancing with the Stars fan and all of you Dancing with the Stars fans out there be a McLaren fan out there YEAH! Well, its all about the love and its just good times. And good times call for thanks and gratitude and celebration. So we are so thankful and love you. (kiss sound). Congratulations Babe!"

Hope this doesn't cause anyone to vomit in a bucket.... ;-)

Admittedly, she did win on pure talent and merit.
CarlosFerreira

Re: The Big News in Formula 1 - Hamilton's message

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Where did that come from? I'm a bit sick, to be honest.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Is this real? If so, there are less corny and vomit-worthy ways to say something.
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

'Tis a parody I should imagine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyoFR7hPZXg

She probably won that show, whatever it is.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
fvanalst

Post by fvanalst »

Yes, this was made as a parody, considering that Nicole won the USA season of "Dancing with the Stars" contest Tuesday night.

Interestingly, Lewis was in the audience the very first night of the competition to suport Nicole, and also on Monday night this week, but they never showed him there Tuesday night. Hmmmmm..

Jamie and Enoch discussed their thoughts of Nicole's message back in the Brazil GP 2008 podcast, so I thought I would be fun for Lewis to return the favor...... :-)
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

However little I care about Nicole or Dancing with the Stars or the entire modern culture focused on superficial,
I have to wonder how can they let Nicole S, a professional dancer (far more than a professional singer, anyway) into a Dancing contest meant for celebrities "amateur" in that line of work?

It's a bit same as having a "Running 100 meters with the Stars" contest and among sundry celebrities someone has Usain Bolt as their partner.

Yeah, congratulations for Nicco for winning.