PMMF Planning Thread

The place for spinning interesting fictitious tales, including your virtual racing exploits
This Could Be You

Re: PMMF Planning Thread

Post by This Could Be You »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:If possible can you send me a copy of that to me and to Simtek? We can have our series actually all have the same in-game chassis with this :D

Here is the carshape (any '93-97 spec wheels will do) and here is the template. You may find that you have to mangle some designs to fit the shape, as it has a strangely shaped nose, airbox and sidepods. Now, seeing as you didn't find any major shortcomings in my ideas, I'll get on with preparing resources for my Asian F4 Series.
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

Okay, so I've done quite a bit of work on a potential F1 1946 series that I could run, to the extent that I've programmed a spreadsheet to run the races for me, worked out a financial system, got started on a database and basically finished the ground-work.

As a little taster, there will be eight Grands Prix in the first season (Image Chimay, Image Gransden Lodge, Image Nations, Image Trois-Villes, Image Valentino Park, Image Gavea, Image Pedralbes, Image Boavista) and the users involved will be able to help me decide on the make-up of future seasons (in a similar fashion to Tommykl's Alt-F1). Each user would take on responsibility for a manufacturer, and there will be somewhere around 20 to choose from so it wouldn't be too restrictive.

Oh, and Rudi Caracciola would make a comeback because obviously.

HOWEVER, I will not start this until I have finished at least one season of my Alt-2005, because there's no point starting something else if I've not proven that I can actually finish something. (Hopefully this means that Alt-2005 is about to start moving a little bit faster.)
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

This should hopefully be my last out of many anonying attempts to create a series.

2019 Indy Star Mazda

The series will be run on NR2003.

Cars:

I am Looking to run the series using the cars based on the V8 Indycar Series Mod (1999-2000)

Numbers:

Any number between 2-99. 1 will be unavaliable unless under exceptional circumstances since this will be an unlikely series where drivers can defend their title if they become World Champion.

Drivers:

Fictional drivers are always welcome. Real-Life drivers are allowed but i may only be chosen from a list of RL Drivers for anyone to choose from. RL Drivers not on the list can be considered depending on their experience and success in Karting/Junior Formula levels.

Potential Tracks:

Road America
Indianapolis Road Course
Barber Motorsports Park
St Petersburg Street Circuit
Mazda Laguna Seca
Watkins Glen International
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Pocono Road Course
Phoenix international Raceway

Hopefully more tracks will be considered soon.

The series will contest of 10 races.

Points (Provisional)

1 extra point for Pole Position
2 extra point for Fastest Lap
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Gonzalez wrote:This should hopefully be my last out of many anonying attempts to create a series.

2019 Indy Star Mazda

Cars:

I am Looking to run the series using the cars based on the V8 Indycar Series Mod (1999-2000)

Numbers:

Any number between 2-99. 1 will be unavaliable unless under exceptional circumstances since this will be an unlikely series where drivers can defend their title if they become World Champion.

Drivers:

Fictional drivers are always welcome. Real-Life drivers are allowed but i may only be chosen from a list of RL Drivers for anyone to choose from. RL Drivers not on the list can be considered depending on their experience and success in Karting/Junior Formula levels.

Potential Tracks:

Road America
Indianapolis Road Course
Barber Motorsports Park
Mazda Laguna Seca
Pocono Road Course

Points (Provisional)

Just to be clear, is this as a non-canon series or as a canon slot in the ASMF's "Road to Indy" series? If the latter case I'm not sure what you mean when wanting to use the late 90s Indycars for that. Could you please clarify?

Other than that, this looks pretty good!
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
Gonzalez wrote:This should hopefully be my last out of many anonying attempts to create a series.

2019 Indy Star Mazda

Cars:

Numbers:

Drivers:

Potential Tracks:

Road America
Indianapolis Road Course
Barber Motorsports Park
Mazda Laguna Seca
Pocono Road Course

Points (Provisional)

Just to be clear, is this as a non-canon series or as a canon slot in the ASMF's "Road to Indy" series? If the latter case I'm not sure what you mean when wanting to use the late 90s Indycars for that. Could you please clarify?

Other than that, this looks pretty good!

This will be canon if it gets approved. Speaking of the cars, the cars i have chosen where the best i can find and use as this will be run on NR2003, not Rfactor. However if i can find a better, much more appropriate car, i could change it.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

So, I'm testing a bit with GP2 to see if this would be a viable entry-level canon series. Since there's a pretty clear lack of good canon drivers from South America, I think starting a F4 series there would be a good idea. I repeat, at this stage this is only an early proposal!

2019 South American Formula 4

CALENDAR:
1. Race of Bahia Blanca - Bahia Blanca Airbase (26-27 January)
2. Race of Buenos Aires - Autodromo Juan y Oscar Galvez (9-10 February)
3. Race of El Pinar - Autódromo Víctor Borrat Fabini (9-10 March)
4. Race of Puebla - Autodromo Internacional Miguel E. Abed (23-24 March) (supporting FIA EC)
*** TESTING: Autodromo Internacional Ayrton Senna (6-7 April)
5. Race of Goiania - Autodromo Internacional Ayrton Senna (20-21 April)
6. Race of Cascavel - Autódromo Internacional de Cascavel (11-12 May)
7. Race of Interlagos - Autodromo José Carlos Pace (1-2 June)
*** TESTING: Autódromo José Carlos Pace (15-16 June)
8. Race of Santiago - Autodromo de Las Vizcachas (29-30 June)
9. Race of Brasilia - Autódromo Internacional Nelson Piquet (20-21 July)
*10. The Final at Curitiba - Autodromo Internacional de Curitiba (6-8 December) (Supporting F1)

RULES:
- 13 two-car teams, at best South American-based (I'm not sure whether to enforce this rule strictly, but I'll reserve myself the right to ask potential team owners to alter entries which would be completely out of place).
- Drivers must be at least 15 years old at the start of the season (DOB up until 25/01/2004). At least one driver per team must be South American.
- Before each race, teams will be able to choose between three different setups: Conservative (slight grip decrease, moderate CFP decrease), Moderate (no changes) and Aggressive (slight grip increase, moderate CFP increase). The default setup will be "Moderate".
- Other than that, no other upgrades will be possible.

- If he's okay with it, ThisCouldBeYou's Dome F4 carshape will be used. Otherwise, I'll go for an old F3 Sudamericana carshape. (Team owners, or someone for them, should take care of the liveries - it shouldn't be a hard job ;) )
- Each race weekend will be made of two 40 kilometres long races, each with a separate qualifying session. The points and penalty systems will be the same as in AIF4 and NAF4.
- After the third and sixth round, there will be two testing sessions. This sessions will give drivers an opportunity to earn better stats.
- The last round at Curitiba will be a special event, with two normal races on Friday and Saturday and a special 80 kilometres race with double points.
Last edited by novitopoli on 18 Dec 2016, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
This Could Be You

Feel free to use the Dome carshape for any F4 series
Your Signature Here

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This Could Be You wrote:Feel free to use the Dome carshape for any F4 series

You should also have a go at pressing ahead and seeing if you can get that Asian F4 series sorted out. Canon needs its own version of Chinese F1 Idol!
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

DemocalypseNow wrote:

You should also have a go at pressing ahead and seeing if you can get that Asian F4 series sorted out. Canon needs its own version of Chinese F1 Idol!

*duhduh-duhduh-duhduh-duhduh-duuuuuUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH*
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
This Could Be You

DemocalypseNow wrote:

I will launch it soon after whenever you launch F4 Italia 2019.
Your Signature Here

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This Could Be You wrote:
DemocalypseNow wrote:

I will launch it soon after whenever you launch F4 Italia 2019.

This will be shortly after the 2018 F4 World Finale at Grand Finale at the Valley is complete. This in turn is currently waiting on the 2018 North American F4 season completing. So I don't know whether that will be before the year ends or not, as that date is currently out of my control!

Still though, this would be a good time to outline some plans, for example the tracks you plan to use and the expected calendar. Being able to fit your season in with other canon events on the calendar (e.g. going to Shanghai at the same time as F1, other Asian tracks at the same time as SuperFormula) is always a bonus.

Image Image
This Could Be You

DemocalypseNow wrote:Still though, this would be a good time to outline some plans, for example the tracks you plan to use and the expected calendar. Being able to fit your season in with other canon events on the calendar (e.g. going to Shanghai at the same time as F1, other Asian tracks at the same time as SuperFormula) is always a bonus.

As you requested, here is a provisional calender. I have tried to make sure it goes to countries other than Japan for the sake of ensuring it's a true Asian Series, and all events support a larger event, as would be true for F4 races in real life- in this case, most races run alongside Aerond's 'FNippon' series, Racing Heart's PES or Alternate F1- though this has made it a bit long and gappy.

1. Okayama - 2/3 March - Supporting F1
2. Sepang - 6th/7th April - Supporting PES
3. Sentul - 26th/27th April - Supporting ANUS/ 'FNippon'
4. Suzuka - 18th/19th May - Supporting PES
5. Autopolis - 8th/9th June - Supporting ANUS/'FNippon' & PES
6. Motegi (Oval) - 13th/14th July - Supporting ANUS/'FNippon' & PES
7. Motegi (Road) - September 21th/22th - Supporting ANUS/'FNippon' & PES
8. Sugo - 5th/6th October - Supporting ANUS/PES
9. Marina Bay - 2rd/3rd November - Supporting F1
There are two options for Round 9, I am not sure which one would be best:
Option 1:
10. Macau - 16th/17th November - Supporting ANUS
Option 2:
10. Shanghai - 16th/17th November- Supporting F1

Your opinion would be helpful in choosing between these, as they both have advantages (Shanghai for the F1 link, Macau because it would make a good finale destination). Please tell me if there are any issues with this calendar, as I am willing to adjust it.
Last edited by This Could Be You on 04 Dec 2016, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
Your Signature Here

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This looks like a good calendar, and the gaps are not much of an issue given there was the occasional chasm in the scheduling of the real-life Japanese F4 calendar this year.

As for your season-ending destination, it really is quite the predicament. Your reasoning for each is spot-on. Macau has a more grandstand feeling to it, while logic dictates F4 should be supporting F1 wherever possible. While I like Macau more, I'd go with my head and pick Shanghai.

Image Image
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

This Could Be You wrote:As you requested, here is a provisional calender. I have tried to make sure it goes to countries other than Japan for the sake of ensuring it's a true Asian Series, and all events support a larger event, as would be true for F4 races in real life- in this case, most races run alongside Aerond's 'FNippon' series, Racing Heart's PES or Alternate F1- though this has made it a bit long and gappy.

1. Okayama - 2/3 March - Supporting F1
2. Sepang - 6th/7th April - Supporting PES
3. Suzuka - 18th/19th May - Supporting PES
3. Sentul - 26th/27th April - Supporting ANUS/ 'FNippon'
4. Autopolis - 8th/9th June - Supporting ANUS/'FNippon' & PES
5. Motegi (Oval) - 13th/14th July - Supporting ANUS/'FNippon' & PES
6. Motegi (Road) - September 21th/22th - Supporting ANUS/'FNippon' & PES
7. Sugo - 5th/6th October - Supporting ANUS/PES
8. Marina Bay - 2rd/3rd November - Supporting F1
There are two options for Round 9, I am not sure which one would be best:
Option 1:
9. Macau - 16th/17th November - Supporting ANUS
Option 2:
9. Shanghai - 16th/17th November- Supporting F1

Your opinion would be helpful in choosing between these, as they both have advantages (Shanghai for the F1 link, Macau because it would make a good finale destination). Please tell me if there are any issues with this calendar, as I am willing to adjust it.

What about a race at Losail? Would play into the narrative that Qatar would want to host more high-profile events in the late 2010s/2020s.
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

I got a question...

How do people who run virtual series combat that urge to start more and more championships, and prevent ending-up with eight different threads all running at the same time? :|
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

BioBiro wrote:I got a question...

How do people who run virtual series combat that urge to start more and more championships, and prevent ending-up with eight different threads all running at the same time? :|

I don't get that urge in the first place, which certainly helps :P

In any case, the likely outcome is that you soon realise that you don't have the time to run them all and cut back to a more manageable number.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

BioBiro wrote:I got a question...

I have that urge. Ask anyone about RTCC, rFAF1, 2017 F2 season, and you'll understand why you have to fight it.

Although I do have plans for a F4 championships/ series of one-off races...

On another note, as this is the planning thread, all series planners are directed to the official* all-canon calendar.
* Offically endorsed by me, canon calendars mean far to much to me than they should *cough*OCD*cough*
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

This Could Be You wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:If possible can you send me a copy of that to me and to Simtek? We can have our series actually all have the same in-game chassis with this :D

Here is the carshape (any '93-97 spec wheels will do) and here is the template. You may find that you have to mangle some designs to fit the shape, as it has a strangely shaped nose, airbox and sidepods. Now, seeing as you didn't find any major shortcomings in my ideas, I'll get on with preparing resources for my Asian F4 Series.

My browser says that the file now contains malware. Is there any way to reupload it safely?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:My browser says that the file now contains malware. Is there any way to reupload it safely?

It probably thinks because it's a .dat file, that automatically it must be malicious in nature. It is wrong. However, without going into browser settings, you can't get around this, so I'd say it'd be best to upload the carshape within a zip file (along with the bmp template perhaps?) so it can be downloaded properly (Chrome does automatically block DAT file downloads without exception, out of habit).

Image Image
This Could Be You

DemocalypseNow wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:My browser says that the file now contains malware. Is there any way to reupload it safely?

It probably thinks because it's a .dat file, that automatically it must be malicious in nature. It is wrong. However, without going into browser settings, you can't get around this, so I'd say it'd be best to upload the carshape within a zip file (along with the bmp template perhaps?) so it can be downloaded properly (Chrome does automatically block DAT file downloads without exception, out of habit).

Actually, I think TinyUpload may have been hacked; Google won't even let me on it now- I guess I have to find a new hosting thingy.

Update: Here's a new, zipped link for the template and carshape, now using File Dropper.
Your Signature Here

Pilot

Post by Pilot »

F4(3)? Oceania Proposal

Car

One make, Mygale chassis with Ford 1.6L(2.7L Ecoboost?) engine.

Drivers

Simtek is explaining DEC/RNG to me, so come back to this one.

However, I expect most drivers to be from the Oceania area. (Australia/New Zealand, etc)

If drivers have races higher than F4 before, automatic no. (unless a rubbish season at AR2.0/F3)

Drivers have to be 15 by the first race date.

Teams

28 cars needed, with 2 cars per team. If quota is not met, first teams that join the series will be invited to have 3-4 car teams. This is not a team championship, so no gain by teams having 3-4 drivers.
Teams also need to be from the Australia area.

Race Weekend

2 races, with qualifying for each. Both races approx. 40 KM.

Points system

1 - 15 pts
2 - 12 pts
3 - 10 pts
4 - 8 pts
5 - 6 pts
6 - 5 pts
7 - 4 pts
8 - 3 pts
9 - 2 pts
10 - 1 pt
Pole Position - 2 pt

Penalties

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =634347005

The Race Calendar
Canberra - February 24-26, 2019
Adelaide - March 8-10, 2019 support to ARWS/F5000
Melbourne - March 15-17, 2019 support to ARWS/F5000
Wellington - March 29-31, 2019
Bay Park - April 5-7, 2019
Teretonga - April 19-21, 2019
Wigram - May 3-5, 2019
Pukekohe - May 17-19, 2019

Hope to here feedback soon! :)
Last edited by Pilot on 12 Feb 2017, 04:01, edited 4 times in total.
Biscione wrote:Can you stop being such a snowflake for five minutes?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Pilot8 wrote:F4 Ocenaia

Is this to start in 2020? Also, as for the calendar,I would definitely suggest supporting the F1 Australian Grand Prix, along with as many F5000 rounds as possible.
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

pasta_maldonado wrote:

Is this to start in 2020? Also, as for the calendar,I would definitely suggest supporting the F1 Australian Grand Prix, along with as many F5000 rounds as possible.

Most likely, yes.

Also, how does supporting work?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Pilot8 wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:

Most likely, yes.

Also, how does supporting work?

With supporting, you literally just host your event on the same canon weekend as the series you're trying to support.
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Pilot8 wrote:If drivers have races higher than F4 before, automatic no.

I'd give drivers with limited or disastrous F3/AR2.0 running a chance, although really I'd enforce it by giving poor RNG odds to real-life drivers, or just leave it to a DEC owner's discretion for fictional ones. Most DEC owners would probably refuse.

Pilot8 wrote:Points system

1 - 15 pts
2 - 12 pts
3 - 10 pts
4 - 8 pts
5 - 6 pts
6 - 5 pts
7 - 4 pts
8 - 3 pts
9 - 2 pts
10 - 1 pt
Pole Position - 1 pt

It's a minor thing, really, but other F4 series award 2 points for pole instead of 1. It's up to you in the end though.

Pilot8 wrote:The Race Calendar
(dates unknown, please advise)
Wellington
Bay Park
Teretonga
Wigram
Pukekohe
Adelaide
Melbourne
Canberra

If you do the New Zealand Grand Prix, the second week of February is the time to have it. Also, what Pasta said.
#FreeGonzo
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

So all, F4 Oceania can happen in 2019 with help from the counsel.

EDIT - If needed this can be run as a F3 series.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

So, I made this offer to Gonzalez in the chat earlier, but really it applies to anyone: If you'd like to run a series with NR2003, I'd be happy to help set you up to run it competently. It's a pretty easy game to learn - I mean, I learned how to run it decently and I couldn't be bothered to work out GP2. :P
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Salamander wrote:So, I made this offer to Gonzalez in the chat earlier, but really it applies to anyone: If you'd like to run a series with NR2003, I'd be happy to help set you up to run it competently. It's a pretty easy game to learn - I mean, I learned how to run it decently and I couldn't be bothered to work out GP2. :P

Any reason why NR2003 is pretty problematic in this respect? I never understood how it can be such a problem when Cynon can get it to work so well...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
Salamander wrote:So, I made this offer to Gonzalez in the chat earlier, but really it applies to anyone: If you'd like to run a series with NR2003, I'd be happy to help set you up to run it competently. It's a pretty easy game to learn - I mean, I learned how to run it decently and I couldn't be bothered to work out GP2. :P

Any reason why NR2003 is pretty problematic in this respect? I never understood how it can be such a problem when Cynon can get it to work so well...

I didn't say it was?
Everything's great.
coldcherrii

Post by coldcherrii »

Hello, I'm Chaossy and this is my idea.

This series will be run on NR2003, since it's easier for me to setup than GP4.

Summary/Backstory
In March of 2017, media companies Axiom Entertainment and RaGE Media Group announced that they'll be looking into developing a international top tier racing series. It was later announced that they have formed a parent company for the league, Axiom Motorsport International. In July of 2018, it was announced that a twelve race season will be raced in 2020, with support from multiple manufacturers.

Later in the year, it was announced that the name of the series will be the Global Road Cars Challenge. Testing would start in August of 2019 and continue until January of 2020.

Potential racing circuits, with 12 being selected for the schedule
Surfer's Paradise
Toyko Highway
Yas Marina
Dubai
Karjala Raceway
Falkenberg
Bahrain
Oulton Park
Circuit ICAR
Phoenix Road Course
Circuit of the Americas
Mexico City
Watkins Glen
Montreal
Albert Park
Bathurst
Hokkaido
Las Vegas RC

Point system:
The top 20 will score points

1) 28
2) 26
3) 24
4) 22
5) 20
6) 18
7) 16
8) 14
9) 12
10) 11
11) 10
12) 9
13) 8
14) 7
15) 6
16) 5
17) 4
18) 3
19) 2
20) 1

2 extra points for Pole
3 extra points for fastest lap

Cars:
I'll be using The Pit's Touring Car mod, and you'll be able to paint your own car. For chassis, I'll allow you to create your own chassis/manufacturers for the series.

Drivers:
I would like to have mostly international drivers and have at least experience in F4/AR2.0+. Numbers will be given out first come first serve, with number 1 being exclusive to the defending champion.

Teams:
I'll have a limit of 10 teams with 3 drivers being the max for each team.

Race length:

Race length will be 110-225 miles long, depending on track length, but they will always have a time limit of 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Any criticism/feedback is greatly appreciated.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

I do like the sound of that, a very interesting proposal.
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

Viper Cup 2019 Proposal

Calendar
Viper Cup Calendar 2019
Anderstorp, Sweden - March 2-4 support to FE
Brno, Czech Republic - March 9-11
Estoril, Portugal - March 23-25
Hockenheim, Germany - April 6-8
Monza, Italy - 20-22 April support to ARWS
Imola, Italy - 27-29 April support to F1
Spa, Belgium - May 11-13
Zhuhai, China - June 15-17
Donington, Great Britain - August 24-27 support to F1

The Race Weekend
Thursday - Practice
Friday - Quali
Saturday - A 45 Minute Race

Points System
1. 25
2. 18
3. 15
4. 12
5. 10
6. 8
7. 6
8. 4
9. 2
10. 1

And Pole Position gets 1 point.

Participants
8 teams of 2 cars each.
Drivers can be any nationality, have to be at least 16 by the first race date.
DEC need owner approval, and Real Life Drivers will be RNG'ed.

Car
Dodge/Chrysler Viper GTS-R

Any feedback is truly appreciated.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

As a general interest check, who here would be interested in a non-canon NASCAR series? I'd basically try and run it like Samster's ill-fated NASCAR series.
Everything's great.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Salamander wrote:As a general interest check, who here would be interested in a non-canon NASCAR series? I'd basically try and run it like Samster's ill-fated NASCAR series.

I certainly would.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

Salamander wrote:As a general interest check, who here would be interested in a non-canon NASCAR series? I'd basically try and run it like Samster's ill-fated NASCAR series.

YES please!
coldcherrii

Post by coldcherrii »

I'm in
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Hype.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

I'm down for some good ol' fashioned stock car racing
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Is there any possibility of that statement being revised?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pasta_maldonado wrote:

Is there any possibility of that statement being revised?

Not really, there's not a lot of crossover between NASCAR and every other type of series in the canon, and besides, I want to start in 2004 which puts it in a really isolated position time-wise regardless.
Everything's great.