Schumacher will win every race - discussion

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
sailer 99

Schumacher will win every race - discussion

Post by sailer 99 »

Schumaker will win every race discussion will discuss the likelyhood of micheal suceeding again
The best driver is the one who can drive past a first corner crash not be in front of it
thehemogoblin

Re: The schumaker will win every race discussion

Post by thehemogoblin »

sailer 99 wrote:Schumaker will win every race discussion will discuss the likelyhood of micheal suceeding again

Grammar is your friend. Grammar is your friend. Grammar is your friend. Keep repeating that.
muttley

Post by muttley »

thehemogoblin wrote:
Grammar is your friend. Grammar is your friend. Grammar is your friend. Keep repeating that.

Don't be mean, many of us on the forum use English only as a 2nd or 3rd language ;)
lostpin

Post by lostpin »

Well, probably we would like to see something close to that, but it's very hard to say at the very moment. We don't know his current condition, his motivation, etc. Let's not forget how he might adapt to the F60. We've seen that he struggled with the f2005, so it's really a tought call. I suppose that he'll attack for points in the first few races and we might expect wins by the end of the championship... :D
An animator that happens to love racing... :)
http://lostpin.net
Lotus_Position

Post by Lotus_Position »

Well I think he's going to do very well... it's just his nature. I reckon he must be bored at home for him to do this. The man only knows maximum attack. :D
jackanderton

Post by jackanderton »

Don't be mean, many of us on the forum use English only as a 2nd or 3rd language

Schumacher, that uniquely Anglo-saxon surname.
Paul Hayes

Post by Paul Hayes »

jackanderton wrote:
Don't be mean, many of us on the forum use English only as a 2nd or 3rd language

Schumacher, that uniquely Anglo-saxon surname.

Well, Angeln and Saxony are both in Germany!

Anyhow, of course he won't win every race. But I certainly believe he may well win at least one - especially if there's rain.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

I have this crazy desire to see him leaving the Valencia tarmac scorched with burnt rubber and win by a country mile. :lol:

About old start returning, the MotoGP fans will know what I'm talking about: Bayliss, Valencia, 2006:

After the success of 2006, Ducati offered Bayliss a wildcard entry in the final MotoGP race of the year in Valencia, due to Sete Gibernau being injured. Remarkably Bayliss qualified 2nd and led the whole race, which ended in a Ducati 1-2.
:mrgreen:
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

if he does and the brawns and red bull are suddenly nowhere then we could be looking at an 8th title...... forget infinate improbability drive of the race... that will be infinate improbability drive of the season.....
Ross Prawn

Post by Ross Prawn »

He'll be good because he has nothing to lose. A win or two is possible, but every race in the current Ferrari is a bit of a dream.

... Or a night mare. Please lets not go back to the Schumi dominance years.

I see that Williams and Red Bull have objected to him having testing in a 2009 spec car. Quite right too. Its the same rules for everyone.
"Other than the car behind and the driver who might get a bit startled with the sudden explosion in front, it really isn't a major safety issue from that point of view,"
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

muttley wrote:
thehemogoblin wrote:

Don't be mean, many of us on the forum use English only as a 2nd or 3rd language ;)

Ach, Scheisse! Ich weis das...
MaxZero

Re: Schumacher will win every race - discussion

Post by MaxZero »

Id like to see him crash, there would be some bemusing irony in it.
not all the time, just once would suffice
Paul Hayes

Post by Paul Hayes »

WeirdKerr wrote:if he does and the brawns and red bull are suddenly nowhere then we could be looking at an 8th title...... forget infinate improbability drive of the race... that will be infinate improbability drive of the season.....

Button only has to pick up a single point over the remaining seven races to deny Schumacher the title. As bad as the Brawn may suddenly be, I think he'll manage at least that!
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Paul Hayes wrote:
WeirdKerr wrote:if he does and the brawns and red bull are suddenly nowhere then we could be looking at an 8th title...... forget infinate improbability drive of the race... that will be infinate improbability drive of the season.....

Button only has to pick up a single point over the remaining seven races to deny Schumacher the title. As bad as the Brawn may suddenly be, I think he'll manage at least that!

Button has hardly ever been Championship material. He's been terribly lucky this year; maybe the probability will catch up with at long last? :D
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
johnston21

Post by johnston21 »

Well if he does win every race, then he stands to gains a total of 14mil Euros (1mil for every race, and a bonus of 1mil for every win).

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/n ... 4620.shtml

...Thought his price would have been higher
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

2009-spec car, unfamiliar racetrack = Schumacher will be off the pace in Valencia.

I can see him bolting off with KERS at the start, and slamming into Mark Webber knowing Mark's luck.
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

watka wrote:I can see him bolting off with KERS at the start, and slamming into Mark Webber knowing Mark's luck.

For some reason, I read your comment and thought "Yeah, that's a fact".
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
DonTirri
Location: Herttoniemi, Helsinki, Finland, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.

Post by DonTirri »

watka wrote:2009-spec car, unfamiliar racetrack = Schumacher will be off the pace in Valencia.

I can see him bolting off with KERS at the start, and slamming into Mark Webber knowing Mark's luck.

Or he will stall at the start and wipe out Sutil, knowing Adrians luck with Ferraris
I got Pointed Opinions and I ain't afraid to use em!
F1rejects no.1Räikkönen and Vettel fan.
BTW, thats Räikkönen with two K's and two N's. Not Raikonnen (Raikkonen is fine if you have no umlauts though)
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

DonTirri wrote:
watka wrote:2009-spec car, unfamiliar racetrack = Schumacher will be off the pace in Valencia.

Or he will stall at the start and wipe out Sutil, knowing Adrians luck with Ferraris

Isn't that Kimi's punchline?
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
RejectSteve

Post by RejectSteve »

CarlosFerreira wrote:
DonTirri wrote:

Isn't that Kimi's punchline?

We know which team won't have any finishers then.
Nissanymania! Friday has never been the same since.

The car in front is a Stefan.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Schumacher will do enough to get a honourary 'F1 Reject' page, he'll struggle to finish the first 3 races, probably retiring due to driver error or fatigue. He might get a few odd points but not enough to get him out of reject status for the year and then Jamie and Enoch can write a page on how schumacher did a Alan Jones (hello Beatrice Lola).
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Yannick

Post by Yannick »

Regarding the fact that both McLaren and Ferrari had their cars well developed enough for scoring a 1-2 finish at Hungaroring, one of the seasons tightest tracks, it is well likely that one of those teams can win on another tight track. Interlagos anyone?
It would be a great gift to all the Felipe Massa fans.
"I don't think we should be used to finance (the manufacturers') R&D because they will produce that engine anyway" said Monisha Kaltenborn.
"You will never see a Mercedes using a Ferrari engine or the other way round."
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

Re the 8 engienes per season rule:- Does Micheal get a full allowance of engines for the season or does he take over Massa's allowance?
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

WeirdKerr wrote:Re the 8 engienes per season rule:- Does Micheal get a full allowance of engines for the season or does he take over Massa's allowance?

Take over. Alguersauri took over Bourdais' allocation. It'd be a very easy loophole... :D
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
jackanderton

Post by jackanderton »

He is a human being, and we have to make sure everything is fine

Michael Schumacher's spokeswoman

Just reminding everyone there. Important to get the clarification now and again.
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

johnston21 wrote:Well if he does win every race, then he stands to gains a total of 14mil Euros (1mil for every race, and a bonus of 1mil for every win).

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/n ... 4620.shtml

...Thought his price would have been higher

It's not as though he's in need of money
"Grosjean has a great desire to turn around and look at the corner he's just gone through, too many times per lap or per session, he's always spinning that Renault"