Problems with accessing sub forums?

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
mario

Problems with accessing sub forums?

Post by mario »

Recently, I've been having a little bit of difficulty with posting, or even accessing the forum. Sometimes, when I click on a link, I end up getting the following message:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is anybody else having similar problems?
Martin Brundle, on watching a replay of Grosjean spinning:
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
the Masked Lapwing

Re: Problems with accessing sub forums?

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

That's been happening to me a lot lately, and it gets annoying when it takes 5 attempts to load the page.

EDIT: And you'll never guess what happened when I tried to see this post.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

That's what you get for using the DET craptops to access F1 Rejects at school Rhys :lol:

Then again I've had the same problem both at home and at school.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Jeroen Krautmeir

Post by Jeroen Krautmeir »

Same here.
Honourary Youngest Forum Member, Joint Mackem Of The Forum

"When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting".
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Same problem here.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Yes, it's been happening ocasionally for sometime now (probably a couple of weeks).
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Also confirmed. I will mention, when I'm making a post, if I get the Internal Server Error after hitting "Submit", the post does actually go through, it's just I don't get to see it instantly.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I've had this problem too.

This is pure speculation on my part, but perhaps it has something to do with load on the server? Too many users posting at one time causes it to go down temproarily perhaps?
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Occasionally I've had this problem too. What I do is go away for 10 minutes or so and come back here and it's usually fine again.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

I've got this problem and someone keeps trying to hack my account, which is even better.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

thehemogoblin wrote:I've got this problem and someone keeps trying to hack my account, which is even better.

How do you know if they're trying to hack your account?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

dr-baker wrote:
thehemogoblin wrote:I've got this problem and someone keeps trying to hack my account, which is even better.

Because they're failing and the website is telling me there are too many attempts to log my account in with the wrong password, so it's making me answer a question to prove I'm human each time I log in.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

thehemogoblin wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Because they're failing and the website is telling me there are too many attempts to log my account in with the wrong password, so it's making me answer a question to prove I'm human each time I log in.

In which case, I've got that problem too. I was wondering why I was being told why I had too many unsuccessful login attempts... :? :oops:
MCard LOLA
Jeroen Krautmeir

Same problem as dr-baker and thehemogoblin here... :shock:

"When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting".
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I've had this little problem several times this evening, but nothing the F5 button can't solve. As for someone trying to hack my account, no-one has tried to do it on my account so far luckily. Maybe those Indian hackers are back? :?
the Masked Lapwing

Thtat login problem happened yesterday for me... strange, since I have it set to automatically log in...
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

I also had that hacker problem. Two times last week... Changed my password because of it.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Same thing here. I'll probably change my password when I get home (being at school and all).
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Thankfully, I have had no such problems.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Jeroen Krautmeir

Now I'm getting this:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

eytl
F1 Rejects Founder

Post by eytl »

thehemogoblin wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

I have been having this issue as well. If it persists I will get Jamie to look into it.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

What, there's hackers coming onto F1 Rejects? I'm changing my password.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
cretoxyrhina

Post by cretoxyrhina »

Same sql error as Jeroen everytime I tried to open the forum on a computer. I even can't open the main forum page. This is posted via mobile.

No hacker problems, though (yet...)
Jeroen Krautmeir

I couldn't access the forum at all yesterday, kept getting the general error thing. I received the password thing again today, so something's going on.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I had problems to access the forum today in the morning and part of the evening thanks to that SQL error.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Yesterday, I finally got the bug and started to have this problem as well. After about 9-10 refreshes, I gave up and did something else for a half hour.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Yesterday at night (in Spain) it was impossible to access the forum. Something seems to be wrong somewhere.
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

eytl wrote:
thehemogoblin wrote:Because they're failing and the website is telling me there are too many attempts to log my account in with the wrong password, so it's making me answer a question to prove I'm human each time I log in.

I have been having this issue as well. If it persists I will get Jamie to look into it.

Do I get a red name while he's in there? It'd match my avatar!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Well, just today I had the too many attempts to login in little time issue. I'll watch out for if this happens again.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Phoenix wrote:Well, just today I had the too many attempts to login in little time issue. I'll watch out for if this happens again.

Yeah I've had that too now. By the looks of things it seems to be getting steadily worse.

Time for a change of forum software perhaps?

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Collieafc

Post by Collieafc »

I got the hacking problem about a month ago, but ive also had the 404, the SQL error and, worryingly, a 500 error within the last week a LOT
DanielPT wrote:Life usually expires after 400 meters and always before reaching 2 laps or so. In essence, Life is short.
Jeroen Krautmeir

Just when I thought it was over, I just received another 500 Int Server error.

the Masked Lapwing

I liked that oh-so-brief period of peace we had. It just took me 9 attempts to get into the JDD forum. And 12 more to post this message. What is going on? Some of the smilies haven't even loaded properly!
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:I liked that oh-so-brief period of peace we had. It just took me 9 attempts to get into the JDD forum. And 12 more to post this message. What is going on? Some of the smilies haven't even loaded properly!

Yes, I am affraid I had similar problems a few minutes ago. Says the page is unavailable and then, sometimes, posts a few php errors complete with their trace, calling it all php-debug. Ah, almost forgot the sql database errors...
Collieafc

Post by Collieafc »

I couldnt even get as far as that. I kept getting "site unavailable" (or something like that) on my browser
DanielPT wrote:Life usually expires after 400 meters and always before reaching 2 laps or so. In essence, Life is short.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I had some problems around the last time I posted in this thread but haven't had many problems since, other than a few pictures/smilies not loading occasionally.
MCard LOLA
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Today I've had a crazy amount of problems, 403 Forbidden pages, 'No input specified' pages, 'General Error' phpBB pages amongst others. Definately the worst I've ever seen it. Anyone else had any of these?

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /common.php on line 224: require(./includes/hooks/index.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Too many open files in system
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewforum.php on line 18: include(./includes/functions_display.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Too many open files in system
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 361: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_db.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Too many open files in system
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 361: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php

Please HWNSNBM, make it stop?
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

shinji wrote:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /common.php on line 224: require(./includes/hooks/index.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Too many open files in system
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewforum.php on line 18: include(./includes/functions_display.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Too many open files in system
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 361: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_db.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Too many open files in system
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 361: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

Had this problem 5 minutes ago. Went to Facebook and Hotmail then returned here and it was OK again - so far...

EDIT: Then I immediately had problems again and can only access this again 1/2 hour later and will now give up and go to bed... Early morning... :|
MCard LOLA
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

shinji wrote:

I got these too a little while ago - it seems to be okay for now... *crosses fingers*
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.