Forum Facts

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Forum Facts

Post by Nuppiz »

I've certainly lost whatever little interest I still had in F1 and only keep watching it because that's what I've done with my family for the past 23 years, so it's sort of a tradition. If I'm alone at home there's a huge chance I just won't bother watching at all. This is a combination of a number of things, including the current and upcoming technical rules (the Eifelland halo system) and lack of Finnish drivers competing for the championship. Yes, although we have the unusual scenario where both Finns are in the top teams of the series, I find it boring that both are doomed to No. 2 status for all eternity.

Oh, and it looks like that obnoxious arsewipe LewLew will be the champion again. :badoer:

Heck, even my interest in the PMMF, which previously occupied my free time quite a bit, has waned to near nil. At this rate I'll only check in because my username is written in red.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Hm my interest is somewhat revided, i guess that's the Stoffel-effect.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

According to the first page of my MasterCard Lola thread (https://www.gprejects.com/forum/viewtop ... f=9&t=6849), I made my 10,000th post in March 2014, 5 years to the month after the commencement of this forum. While I was not the first to this landmark, it is interesting to me that there are still only three of us who have.

Equally, it took five years to the month to get to 10,000 posts. Next March will mark another five years since then. I will have posted less than 5000 posts in the five years since that landmark post (for me).
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Still you big posters are crazy :D
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This wrote:Still you big posters are crazy :D

Darned right!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Surprised I'm still 6th tbh even after falling off the face of the planet for a while. Ah well, Mario should get me soon enough.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

So apparently I'm only 65th on the coveted most-posts standings :shock:

Though Kevinbotz apparently has the least posts of any of the Forum Bourgeoisie, and is 97th on the league table.
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

As of the Monaco race report, I think this is the most we've published in a row ever on GPRejects without losing motivation :D Here's to another **checks notes** 18 race reports :facepalm:
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

The first forum member to get to 15,000 posts is.... dr-baker. :? :shock: :facepalm:

I need to get a life. Or maybe a Life. Or is my life an Osella FA1L?
MCard LOLA
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

dr-baker wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 12:28 The first forum member to get to 15,000 posts is.... dr-baker. :? :shock: :facepalm:

being the first to go there is less of an achievement with the discord now having the main traffic of discussions, however 15000 posts indeed suggests getting a life might be an idea. I'll give you the number of Ernesto Vita in DM
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Butterfox wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 19:50
dr-baker wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 12:28 The first forum member to get to 15,000 posts is.... dr-baker. :? :shock: :facepalm:

being the first to go there is less of an achievement with the discord now having the main traffic of discussions, however 15000 posts indeed suggests getting a life might be an idea. I'll give you the number of Ernesto Vita in DM
Thanks, I need all the help I can get in life!

Maybe I need to check this Discord thing out. But maybe not being a part of that explains my post total being higher than everyone else. And why the forums feel a bit more lonely than they used to.
MCard LOLA
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

To be fair you've always been an active poster. But yeah you should probably give in to the pressure the check it out some day :pantano:
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Butterfox wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 22:23 To be fair you've always been an active poster. But yeah you should probably give in to the pressure the check it out some day :pantano:
Peer pressure FTW yeah! :dance:
MCard LOLA